Heroine Overdose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess this kind of transfer satisfied Artemis's curse. Her body immediately relaxed, and seemed fuller in some ineffable way. A lot of time they say a woman glows, but I think Artemis actually was glowing.

Arachne returned to me and spat on the webs binding me to the headboard. They melted away into nothingness with disturbing speed. Changeling's breasts deflated back to the normal small pair as she rested her head on my chest. Feeling tired and deeply humbled, I lay down and let the Three Furies wrap their soft bodies around me. Sleep found me quickly.

---

When I woke up, sunlight was streaming into Artemis's bedroom. It looked less mystical now, and more like a normal dwelling. I was alone in the bed, naked with a perfectly normal-sized (and somewhat sore) cock. The stained and crumpled bedsheets beneath me were a memento of the last night's craziness. Still, even with physical evidence, it was hard to really believe that I had fucked all of the Three Furies. And after I had almost died. It had to be a dream, but it also felt undeniably real.

I rolled out of the bed. My discarded mail-order superhero outfit was lying on the ground. I went red with embarrassment. How had I possibly thought I could put myself into the realm of beings like Artemis, and do so cheaply and lazily? I needed to get a real job. But, having nothing else to wear, I slid the uniform back on.

In the apartment's living room Changeling lay on the sofa, wearing underwear and eating a bowl of cereal. "Hey stud," she said. "Artie and Rach are out doing hero things. Once I'm done eating, I'ma get you a spare set of clothes and show you out the back. Rach was gonna do it last night, but she got a little tied up. No, wait, it was you that got tied up." She laughed at her own joke.

"Last night was..." I struggled to find words. "Thank you. For all of that."

"I should be thanking you," said Changeling. "I came more than you. Most fun night I've had in ages." The shapeshifter put down her cereal bowl and walked to the sink. "Say, are you serious about the whole superhero thing?"

"I don't know," I said. "I didn't exactly get off to a good start. I'm not sure what I was thinking."

"You thought it would be easy because you have a power," said Changeling. "Newsflash: you still have to learn how to fight. And how to rescue people, and how to best use your powers, and the city's crime patterns, and a million other little things. It's hard work."

I looked down at the floor. "Yeah. I guess so."

"Buuuuuut... if you wanted, I could teach you."

I looked up.

"Stop looking like a lost puppy. I had to learn how to fight too. My power is useful for a lot of things, but beating up a giant bad guy isn't one of them. So come on. I'll learn you some kung fu. That is, if you don't just want to get a day job."

The reasonable thing to do would have been to go back to trolling the internet for jobs, having learned my lesson from a disastrous night of hero imitation. But last night had reawakened my childhood love for superheroes, as well as a new, very adult love for the women who had saved me. I wanted to be one of those people I had once looked up to. And spending some more time with the Furies sounded pretty good too.

"Okay. Let's do it."

"Great. But first rest we get, we have to think of a new name. The Smasher sounds like a villain, or a wrestler."

Changeling lead me down a flight of stairs and into a wide-open gym area. Mirrors lined the walls, and punching bags hung from the ceiling. She turned to me and got into a squat fighting stance. "All right," she said. "Come on and hit me."

"I can't hit you."

"Why, because I'm a girl?" Changeling smirked. And, in another blink of the eye, a man about my height stood in front of me. He had Changeling's trademark green hair, and some pretty substantial muscles.

I blinked in astonishment. "Is that you?"

He spoke in a deep voice. "What, you thought I could grow an extra pair of boobs but I couldn't grow a dick? I just don't like to be a man much because, well, it's kind of boring. But useful sometimes."

"Wait, if you can grow a, um, dick, why did you need me in the first place?"

"If you're asking about the curse, it needs mortal men in particular," said Changeling. "My fairy cum isn't going to do the trick. But yeah, I've fucked Artemis like this. How do you think she got used to big dick?"

What had come off as charming irreverence in the female Changeling was dickish arrogance in the male. Even if I was still picturing the skinny girl as Changeling's "true form", I felt like hitting him. So I took a swing, like he had said.

It didn't go well. Changeling caught my punch, dropped his shoulder, and tossed me over his head and down to the ground. Pain shot up my back. Changeling squatted over me. "Nice element of surprise. You always want to get the first shot in. But man does your technique need work. Come on, get up and I'll show you how to throw a punch."

The lessons were to be long, slow and usually painful. But I stuck with them. I didn't just want to be with the Three Furies -- I wanted to be like them. I wanted to be a hero.