Hero's Revenge

Story Info
Cheating wife never saw it coming.
8.4k words
4.13
221.1k
177
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
plsplsme
plsplsme
437 Followers

Thank you Candace for the editing.

*****

Toronto, Ontario.

Steve, 25 years old and single, was a general worker in a huge construction firm. He was a solid muscular guy for his age since he was lifting heavy weight every day and a couple of days a week he would go for a workout in a local gym. His best buddy, Mike, was a car mechanic and worked in his father's shop. He is very good in his job. Since he was in kindergarten, Mike knew what he would do one day.

Mike was invited by a loyal customer to a 1st of July Canada Day party. Since he did not want to bring his girlfriend and did not want to go alone, he convinced Steve to accompany him. Steve accepted as he had nothing to do that evening. It was a normal party held in the backyard. The patio was converted into a dancing area. The music was loud and there was a lot of booze.

Steve sat quietly in a corner sipping a beer while Mike was walking around socializing. A young woman, holding a bottle of beer, staggered near Steve and sprawled on a chair next to him. She gulped down the whole bottle and burped.

"Sorry," she said to Steve.

"Slowly young lady, you have the whole evening in front of you," Steve replied.

"I'm celebrating."

"We are all celebrating."

"No, I'm celebrating," she emphasized.

"Ok, you're celebrating." Steve smiled. "She'll soon have hiccups," he thought.

"Yes, I'm celebrating my breakup with my ex-boyfriend, he cheated on me." She stood up and with some difficulty she walked to the dance floor and started to move her body to the rhythm of the music.

Steve continued to sip his beer and noticed two guys standing near the patio join the young woman and dance near her. Ten minutes later she left the dance floor and went to grab a glass of whiskey. She turned towards Steve and smiled. She raised her glass towards him and swallowed everything. He shook his head. She then went back to the dance floor. The two guys were now dancing nearer to her and almost touching her each and every time.

"Hey man, why are you just sitting here?" Mike asked. "Go and meet people." He bent closer to Steve's ear. "There are lots of chicks around." He said quietly. "And they are all horny."

Steve turned towards the dance floor, but could not see the young woman or the two guys. He jumped from his chair. "What's going on?" Mike asked, astonished.

"I'm going to look for another beer." Steve answered.

Steve looked around everywhere, but could not find her. He then walked to the front of the house. There were cars parked on the driveway and also on the street. A hundred meters away in a dark spot, he could observe someone kneeling in front of an open door of a car. He approached quietly and what he saw, made him furious with rage. She was lying on the back seat with one guy inside holding her and trying to remove her t-shirt. The other guy who was outside, was trying to pull down her jeans. She was trying to struggle but was too drunk.

"Leave her alone and get lost!" Steve yelled.

"Come on man, if you don't like what you see, just walk away." The man outside of the car said while approaching Steve. "You can join the party if you want."

Steve didn't hesitate. He kicked the guy hard in between his legs. He screamed and held his balls and fell on his knees. Steve clenched his fist and hit the guy in his face with all his energy. He could hear cracking of bones. The guy fell unconscious. At the same time, the other guy yelled and ran towards Steve. He was more muscular and taller. He tried to hit Steve in the face, the latter ducked and gave a blow in his abdomen. The bad guy hit back and Steve was sent to the ground. He took Steve by his shirt and threw him against the car. Steve slammed against the front door with pain. He saw the bad guy raising his right foot, and Steve just swerved to his left at the same time the bad guy kicked and smashed the window. With the man's right foot still up, Steve kicked fiercely at the left one. The bad guy lost control and fell down. Steve jumped on his stomach and hit him several times in the face till he passed out.

Steve pulled up the young woman's jeans. She seemed a bit lost and groggy. He picked her up and took her to his car. He placed her on the passenger seat and searched her pockets, found a house key and "Eglinton Heights" was written on the key holder. Steve knew every corner of the city as he has worked on all major construction sites. He stepped on the gas and drove towards the building. He parked in the visitor's parking spot.

"What's your apartment number?" Steve asked while waking her up.

"Hmmmm."

"Your room number?" Steve yelled.

"412," she mumbled.

Steve put her arm over his shoulder and took her to the fourth floor while holding her. Once in her room, Steve placed her on the bed and walked to the bathroom. He found what he was looking for, a bucket. He then went to the kitchen and dissolved a mixture of salt and sugar in a glass of water. He had her drink some of the mixture while keeping the bucket nearby. Suddenly she started shaking and puked into the bucket. Steve then cleaned her mouth and let her lie down. Fifteen minutes later Steve repeated with the drink and she puked again. After a couple of pukes, Steve undressed her and brought her in the bathroom and let the cold water run over her. She was too weak to fight. Steve then dried her up, put her in bed and covered her with a blanket. Steve sat on a chair next to the bed and watched her sleeping.

It was early morning that she woke up a bit worried, looking at the ceiling as if figuring out what happened the previous night. She jerked when she found Steve sitting opposite her. She raised her covers and found that she was naked.

"You raped me!" She screamed.

"Easy girl," Steve stood up. "In fact, I prevent the two guys from raping you."

"Who ...two guys ... and why am I naked?" She then noticed the bruises on Steve's knuckles and redness on his face.

'It's time to go. I advise you take a good rest and stay away from alcohol." Steve left the room.

Like a fog being dissipated, she recalled bits and pieces from the previous night. The party. Lots of drinking. She was dragged to a car by two men. One was trying to suck her nipple and the one was removing her jeans. There was a fight. Glass shattered.

"He saved me!" She sprang out of the bed and quickly put on her jean and t-shirt and ran out of the room. In the hallway, she could hear the door of the elevator closing. She ran down the stairs and rushed outside the building. Too late, she could only see the young man driving away in his red Dodge Daytona.

The following Saturday evening Steve and Mike were having a beer in the local pub when Mike's cell phone rang. He listened to the caller and then turned towards Steve, "Do you know Tricia?"

"No," Steve continued to drink his beer.

"There is someone on the phone who said she doesn't know your name but she knows you, my best buddy."

"Is she cold calling to sell something?"

"Miss, unfortunately my friend doesn't know you and if you are trying to sell something, we are not interested." Mike listened for a moment. "She said she was at the party last week and you brought her to her apartment."

"Oh, her name is Tricia? I didn't ask." Steve took the phone.

"Is there something that I should know?" Mike smiled. Steve shook his head.

"Yes Tricia, how may I help you this time?"

"Hi, first of all I want to thank you for what you did last time. Without you, I don't know where I would be right now and in what condition."

"I only did what I needed to do to help someone in danger."

"No, you did what no one else would do. You are my savior, my hero."

"Thank you. And from now on you should behave, you understand what I am telling you?"

"Yes, I understand. I have been a good girl since the party and intend to remain as such."

"Nice. By the way how did you get Mike's phone number?"

"I went to the house where the party was and asked about you but no one knew you. I gave your description and the car you were driving, still no one had any idea. This morning I got a call from the host of the party stating that you might be Mike's friend and he gave me his phone number."

"Ok Tricia, it was nice talking to you. I'm actually having some beer with Mike and ..."

"Are you free tomorrow for dinner together?" Tricia cut him off.

"Hmmm..."

"Just want to say thanks in person." Tricia added.

"Sure. I'll take your number from this phone and will call you tomorrow morning. And my name is Steve."

They met Sunday evening and had dinner in a chic restaurant. They avoided talking about what happened at the party, they talked about themselves and their jobs. Tricia was working as a data entry clerk in a Supply Chain Corporate. Afterwards they went for a walk and finally Steve drove her to her place.

"Thank you very much for this nice evening Steve, my hero." Tricia kissed Steve on his cheek and climbed out of the car. He watched her walked to the main entrance of the building and then drove away.

Two weeks later Steve called Tricia, inviting her for a movie. They talked for a few minutes and finally Tricia told him that she was waiting for his call.

"I was waiting for yours too." Steve stammered.

After the movie, Steve accompanied Tricia to her apartment after she invited him for a coffee. In the small living / dining room Steve found a flyer on the table. It was from a tattoo shop.

"I was thinking of a tattoo on my lower back," Tricia said while bringing two cups of coffee.

"You don't need a tattoo." Steve replied.

"I was thinking ..."

"I like your body as it is," Steve cut her off.

"Yeah, you've seen me naked."

Steve approached her and gave her a tender kiss on her lips. He broke the kiss and looked at her in the eyes. "One day I will have to thank the two guys."

Tricia threw herself in his arms and could feel his bulge, which excited her. Steve put his hand on her ass and pressed her against him. He licked her ear, which gave her tremendous sensations, then he lowered to her neck. Then Steve lifted her up and carried her in his arms to her bed. They quickly undressed and Steve was immediately in between her legs eating her pussy and finger fucking her at the same time. She moaned and came twice. Steve then lay on his back and Tricia mounted him in a sixty-nine position. She sucked his cock and played with his balls. Steve could no longer hold it, it was too good. He came in her mouth. Tricia swallowed till the last drop of cum.

She then came to lie beside him. He kissed her deeply, getting the taste of his own juice. He mounted her and could feel his cock getting bigger.

"Ready for round two?" he asked.

"I'm ready till both of us collapse."

With one push, Steve inserted his stiff cock into Tricia's wet pussy.

"Mmmm ... oh yeah!" She moaned.

Steve continued his steady movement while kissing and playing with her tits. Tricia then turned him around and rode him in a cowgirl position. With one hand, he squeezed her tits and with the other he played with her clit.

"Oh, I'm coming!" She moaned. Steve could feel her warm juices flowing down his rod. He then placed her on all her fours and rammed his cock in her pussy. She screamed with pleasure. Steve continued to fuck her hard till he came in her.

They dated for a few months and decided to get married. They rented a two-bedroom townhouse and made it their home. They were happy together.

A year later, Steve met his school friend Billy in a mall. Billy was canvassing people and giving away his business card.

"Hi Billy, it's been a long time," Steve said.

"Hi Steve, the last time we talked, we were kids." Billy replied.

"What's up?" Steve asked

"I've changed careers, I got laid off from my last job."

"I'm sorry to hear that, what are you doing nowadays? I saw you giving your card to people."

"I am a self-employed insurance salesman."

"What? I don't understand."

"I'm not employed by the financial company. I work on a commission basis by selling its products, life insurance and investment."

"Oh, I see."

"How about you? Married? Kids?" Billy asked.

"I'm working in a construction firm. Yes, I'm married, no kid. And you?"

"Married. Like you, I have no kid." Billy answered.

"It was nice talking to you Billy. Need to go now, my wife is waiting for me."

"By the way, do you have a life insurance? Are you protected? Have you thought about your wife if something happened to you? Or to your kids, when you have them?"

"This idea never occurred to me," Steve replied.

"This is the biggest mistake everybody is doing. Here's my card, talk to your wife and give me a call. It will be a pleasure to come to your place when both of you are present. This is normally how we do it. It's called Kitchen Table. I meet with both spouses at their residence, explain everything on protection and future goals, and I'll reply to whatever questions there'll be."

"Ok, I'll call you soon." Steve put the card in his pocket.

That evening after dinner, Steve told Tricia about Billy and that it would be a good thing if both of them would listen to him concerning life insurance and protection. Tricia was not keen as it would be an additional monthly expense.

"Let's listen to what he has to offer and then we'll decide," Steve told his wife. "We can meet him here next week."

The following week, Billy was at Steve and Tricia's place explaining to the couple the difference between term and whole life insurance. He also advised them to start investing money for their old age. At the end, Billy came with a package for a joint term life insurance according to their needs for protection. The monthly premium would be low as they are still very young. A couple of days later, Billy came back with the policies to close the deal. Before leaving he asked them for some referrals and gave Tricia his business card.

Three months later, Tricia called Steve at work, "Hi honey, I'll have to do some overtime this week and today I'll finish at around eight."

"Ok, no problem. I'll cook dinner and will wait for you."

"Thank you hon, you're so sweet."

After dinner, Tricia explained how the workload has increased lately and the company didn't want to recruit more staff.

She did overtime three times that week.

Two weeks later, again she had to work overtime. Steve did not argue and he prepared dinner.

Six months later, Steve was sent to a construction site near Tricia's work. At around noon, he decided to go and invite her for lunch. When he reached the office where she worked, he was told that she had just left for lunch. Outside in the parking lot, he saw her car. "She could have walked to a nearby restaurant," Steve thought. Then he remembered when they were dating, he once invited her for lunch and they went to a small and cozy pizzeria five minutes' walk from her work. He started running.

Steve saw her walking to the pizzeria and tried to call her, but she could not hear because of the traffic noise. When he entered the restaurant, he found Tricia and Billy sitting at a table.

"Hi Steve," Billy greeted, trying to smile.

Tricia turned around with a look of shock on her face, but quickly smiled, "I came here for a pizza and look who I met."

"Hi Billy," Steve said, still a bit confused.

"I'm finished and need to go. I have an appointment in fifteen minutes with potential clients." Billy raised and shook hands with Steve. "It was nice to see you Tricia."

Billy walked to the counter and Steve could feel that he was a bit tense while paying and had a serious conversation with the cashier. Twice the latter raised his head to look at Steve and Tricia.

"I'm working nearby and decided to come and see you, and take you for lunch." Steve told Tricia.

"You should have called me, I would have waited for you, darling."

Billy walked by their table and raised his hand to say goodbye. Outside he climbed into a brand-new car.

"Wow, he has made lots of progress in his new job." Steve looked at his friend speeding away.

"Let's order, shall we," Tricia was a bit nervous.

"Something wrong, Tricia?"

"Not at all, I have only twenty minutes of lunch time left," she replied.

One Monday evening, while Tricia was doing overtime, Steve wanted to work on their expenses and see how much money they can save per month. "It's high time to own a house," he thought. They should have a sufficient sum as a down payment. Tricia was the one who did all the filing and kept record of everything. She kept everything in the last drawer. He didn't want to wait for her and decided to get all the past bank statements and start to work on them. He noted down all expenses and after one hour he had an idea of what to cut down and to drop. He put back all documents in the drawer and went to drink a beer in the kitchen while analyzing his figures. Suddenly it struck him. He ran to pick up all documents from the drawer. He studied the statements one by one. For more than a year, Tricia's wages have stayed the same.

"How about the overtime?" Steve thought. "Something is wrong somewhere. For the last six months, she has been doing overtime almost every two weeks. Where is the money?"

Steve put back the documents in the drawer as he had found them. He opened a second can of beer. "Either she is stacking the overtime money elsewhere or she's not working after hours." Steve wondered.

Later Steve could hear Tricia's car backing into the driveway. When she entered the house, Steve was sipping another can of beer.

"Hon, you seem tired," Steve said.

"This job will kill me."

"Why don't you look for another one that won't kill you?"

"You know how difficult it is these days to find a good job with nice pay," she retorted.

"When will be your next overtime?"

"Like usual, Wednesday's and Friday's."

"I'll warm the food," Steve rose and walked to the fridge.

When they went to bed, Tricia was immediately in a deep sleep. Steve was watching the ceiling and working his mind. The only question he was asking himself was whether his wife was cheating on him.

The following day he called Mike, the only person he could trust. "Hi Mike, I need to see you this afternoon," he had a serious voice.

Mike knew his friend very well and could sense that something was wrong. "Let's meet at the pub."

Wednesday evening, both friends were in Mike's car opposite Tricia's workplace. Hers was in the parking lot. They've been waiting for one hour. Finally, three women including Tricia, came out of the building and each one walked to her respective car.

"Let's wait and see if there's any man coming out." Steve requested.

They waited for fifteen minutes and no one exited the building. Steve sent a text message to Tricia "Gone to buy some beer."

When Steve arrived home with a pack of beer, Tricia had already set the table.

Friday evening Mike was the only one spying on Tricia. He was in contact with Steve the whole time. Like before, she drove directly home. That night while Tricia was sleeping. Steve took her cell phone and went through all messages and phone calls.

Saturday, the two friends met again to discuss the next step.

"I checked her cell phone, and found nothing suspicious," Steve told Mike.

"She's probably deleting everything." Mike suggested.

"You have a point."

"See Steve, if you really want the truth, you'll have to spy on her every day and all-day long. You don't have the time for it and you are not a professional."

"So?"

"So, you'll have to hire a PI, and it will cost you a lot."

"What should I do then?" Steve asked

"I have an idea, come with me."

Mike took Steve to an electronic shop and recommended that he buy three voice activated recorders with long life batteries.

plsplsme
plsplsme
437 Followers