Herr Schokolate

Story Info
A chocolate statue briefly lives by magic, love and lust.
3.1k words
3.86
7.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is a small town in Switzerland, Obunsbach, that is known for it's fine candies. Indeed, one of the first recorded "sweets shop" is in Obunsbach, selling a honey sugared square of pastry.

From the simple pastries to the fanciest of confectioneries, if it is made, it is made better in Obunsbach. This includes their world renown chocolate.

Ah yes, 'Obunsbach Schokolate', a truly divine food, a pleasure to rival sex itself. To taste of that sweet elixir is to indulge your sensations in a voluptuous world of delight, where every texture is a caress, and even the alluring scents kiss your nose like a lover gently nibbling at your lips.

Not only for the taste and smell is Obunsbach chocolate renown, nor even merely for it's wonderful feel, the silken touch of rapture along your tongue, cupped and held by your lips. No, Obunsbach chocolate caters to the whims of all the senses, for artist come from all the world to mold and shape Obunsbach Chocolate. Festival judging is a sight to dazzle you eyes, and make you water at the visions before you.

All the sensations but sound, for no one has ever heard a chocolate man speak. No one did I say?.. Ja, but my memory is getting old, fraulein, for there was once....

-------

Her name was Elizabeth, and she was an American. I have nothing against Americans, mind you...my own brother-in-law is an American, ja, a fine young man his is, a good man for Yolinda, but I wander..

Elizabeth had come to Deutschland, forgive me, "Germany" for a visit. I think her husband was on business. Always business, and always in a hurry, Americans. Ach, ja, and this left the frau alone, but for her two young kinder.

Now, Elizabeth who liked to live with passion, decided to visit our beautiful land. So, with her two kinder, she boarded a train to Bern. Though bright countryside, she traveled, and places I know well. Geneva, Renens, Lausanne, Fribroug, and at last, past Flammtt, into Bern, the city of bears itself.

In Bern, Elizabeth learned of the great chocolate festival that was to be held that very weekend in Obunsbach. Both Elizabeth herself, and her two loving little girls loved chocolate. Even the littlest one, not quite a year, enjoyed the taste of that candy.

Little girls, I think, love almost anything their mothers do, if their mothers love the little girls.

And so, they took the train to Obunsbach. Past Zollikofen, Herzogenbuchsee, and Langenthal, (where my niece lived before she got married to the American.) It was night when they arrived, and made their way to a small Gausthause, an inn you would say. A friend had recommended the Gausthause to Elizabeth, and had even written her a letter of introduction should she ever visit Obunsbach.

The letter was in Swiss German, Elizabeth never knew what was written, only that the Frau of the establishment welcomed her with open arms, and no payment due. Frau Edihe, bustled about, settling Elizabeth and making such a fuss over the two tired children, it was as if she was Elizabeth's own grandmother. Both Elizabeth and her kinder fell asleep that night calmly.

The next morning, Frau Edihe fixed them all a huge breakfast, for Elizabeth was American, and all Americans eat huge breakfasts, ja? Then a guided tour of Obunsbach. Frau Edihe was gut mitt der kinder, leaving Elizabeth a wonderful, restful day.

Restful, and a small bit fattening, ja? For Obunsbach merchants gave out samples for the festival.

When they returned, the kinder were exhausted, stuffed and sleepy. Elizabeth put them to bed. "Will Grossmutter Edihe read a story to us?" they asked. Edihe was more than happy to, even though they fell asleep halfway through the tale. Frau Edihe was so good with the children, Elizabeth felt safe about leaving them to her; taking the good frau up on an offer of a night out by herself.

For tonight was the Chocolate Ball. A grand affair, where the best of the confectionery statues and art would be on display. There would be dancing, handsome young men, beautiful ladies, all under the beneficent gaze of the sweetest of aphrodisiacs, the essence of Freida herself, distilled from coco beans and generations of old secrets.

Another letter from Frau Edihe, who seemed to know Elizabeth's heart well, would be her passport into this magical realm. Amazing, one of Frau Edihe's nieces (who married a good Swiss citizen) had left a dress the week before, a dress that fit Elizabeth almost exactly. It was a timeless style, long and elegant in pale blue, bared low in the back and dipping provocatively between Elizabeth's breasts. A cape of midnight blue covered her shoulders keeping out the chill mountain air, the simple clasp of silver seeming to sparkle under Elizabeth's chin.

What a sight she was, dressed up for the Chocolate Ball. Her hair was dark ringlets, and slow curls framing her smiling face. Even as she walked to the ball, a light snowfall dusted her hair with enchantment, so it seemed as if the stars in heaven twinkled in her tresses. Her neck was smooth, an enticing passage drawing the eye down, along her creamy flesh, to the softly inviting swell of her magnificent breasts. The dress cupped those delights well, lifting and holding her proudly, for Elizabeth was like a good Swiss girl, with bosoms as large as their hearts.

If the eye could tear itself away, and sweep down further, it would behold a delectable waist, and voluptuously ample hips. Her derriere was softly rounded, above silky legs that moved sensually under her dress. Thigh, calf and ankle moved in epicuric rhythm. The tight dress merely hinted as the pleasures of her body, leaving her eyes to show the desire of her soul, if one only looked with the right vision.

Elizabeth hurried through the dancing snow, eager to get to the dancing herself. In her haste, she did no more than wonder at Frau Edihe's parting words.

"Keep this letter with you, libichen. The festival can be vounderbar. But. You haff Galadra, Frau Elizabeth, and many strange things can happen at the festival. Keep this letter to come home, Ja?"

"Ja, danke." Elizabeth replied, using about all the German she knew.

But now, when her cape was swirled off and dashing men vied eager for her hand, all words were forgotten.

In the last hour of the day, the statues were unveiled. Here was a bear, the Bern heraldic beast triumphant. Another, an eagle; dark and white chocolate creating feathers that almost fanned with the breeze. Over there, was the castle Lichtenstine, both light spires in the air, and dark brooding granite of a medieval fortress.
Yet above all, was clearly the chocolate man. He was a magnificent full size statue of a man, one arm upraised one curled as if he were giving a rousing public speech, or reaching for his lover. His body was rippled with muscles, long and lean. Straight hair swept away from his strong face, flowing over his ears. It seemed as if some old nordic hero had posed for this figure, for he was correct in every detail.

Ja, even his maleness was full, for he was nude, after the classical school. His skin was golden bronze, a subtle blend of dark and white chocolate, of caramel and honey. The sculptor even boasted his work had cherry liqueur blood, even as a man would, If the Statue could dance, he would be king of the ball.

Elizabeth stood rapt in front of the statue, so handsome was the man, so alluring in his provocative pose. I think perhaps it was this that held her attention, when the siren first went off.

"Libber GOTT! ... das ist der... "Himmile, Nich was da.." "Obberlutient, commin se heir, bitta!" "Fraulein, das is nacht.."

Elizabeth was lost in a welter of angry Swiss voices, and the general movement out of the hall. We Swiss are a patient organized people, yet even a clock runs poorly if over wound. The siren was for a drill, and as you know, every able bodied Swiss man is in the army, so this drill was very important. Even during festival, good Swiss discipline held, and the men went off to prepare.

Not speaking German, let alone Swiss German, Elizabeth was rather lost. Someone led her to a corner out of the way, and somehow, during the confusion, Elizabeth managed to cut her finger.

Some would say it was the confusion, and not expecting an American on the guest list, that caused Elizabeth to be left behind; locked in that great empty hall, alone. Yet, I think Frau Edihe knew; it was the magic of festival that shone in Elizabeth's hair that night.

For a time, Elizabeth wandered the hall, looking for the exit in the dim lights. She found side rooms, with lounges, and even a luxurious boudoir. None held the way out though, for Elizabeth had also lost her letter in the tumult.

Her wanderings kept coming back to the chocolate man, to gaze at him, perhaps to dream, ja?

Something drew Elizabeth to him, a something that caused her to throw caution to the snow, and step over the velvet rope to touch the statue. Thus emboldened, and feeling very wicked, in a delightfully delicious way, Elizabeth slipped up under his arms, so that he seemed to hold her, in his embrace.

Elizabeth lifted her mouth to the statue, whose head bowed down at just the right angle for her. Three things happened then, for three is the number of magic. The clock tower struck midnight, a single drop of Elizabeth's blood fell upon the statue, and their lips met.

A strange and wonderful thing occurred as Elizabeth leaned back with a sigh. Slowly, as if from a great sleep, the statue sighed in return.

Elizabeth's eyes flew open wide in fright, trapped in the grip of this haunted effigy. As she scrambled out, the statues own eyes opened, with great care, being the first time. Such trust and gentleness filled them, that Elizabeth stopped her flight, unafraid. When the statue's face moved carefully into his first smile, there was such warmth and life in that look, it made Elizabeth ache to be in his embrace again.

The chocolate man breathed deeply, joyously, and spoke.

"Ah, sweet, precious fraulein, your breath is my first breath, your blood caused my veins to flow." He looked about in wonderment. "I...Am...Alive!"

"Fraulein, you have woken me!"

With that, Herr Schokolate spun about, leaping off his platform even as Mikeial Breshnichov would, and gathered Elizabeth up in a twirling, Joyous embrace. His laughter was merry and infections, soon Elizabeth was alive with the special enchantment that comes with birth, the meeting of a new lover, and a child's discovery of the world.

Their eyes locked, and they drank deeply the waters of the soul. All around them the chocolate instruments came alive, in the over flow of their fantasy. To Strauss waltzes they danced, sprightly country tunes and old Swiss folk dances. With chocolate tidbits they fed the bear, and laughed together as he did tricks for them. A great eagle swooped high above the castle on the Rhine while they played hide and seek.

At last, the chocolate man found her, hiding just inside the door of the great bedroom. Again, their eyes met, and he folded her in his sweet embrace. His mouth brushed hers, his breath the elusive fragrance of honey, lips tasted of white chocolate. As the kiss deepened, Elizabeth could taste the liqueur of his blood on his tongue, and in his mouth.

Her hunger flared into raging desire as she grew heady with his scent, and the drink of his fluids. His hands slid her dress off her shoulders, tracing down her bare front to ease the fabric past her nipples. A shiver passed up and down her spine, as his soft, slightly oiled fingers massaged her breasts. The shiver turned into a shudder and a soft moan, when he flicked his thumbnails across the pink tips, then started to trace his way down her neck with his tongue and lips. Elizabeth could barely stand when he placed his mouth around one of her nipples. One strong arm supported her, another roamed over her buttocks scraping along her thighs, and running fingers through her pubic hair.

The chocolate man lifted her from the puddled dress and carried her nude body to the bed. Gently he laid her down to proceed with his ministrations.

Having recovered from the initial wave of desire, Elizabeth was once again in control of her body and had thoughts of her own about the ministrations. And the administrator. She pulled him up onto the bed with her and easily rolled him onto his back, pushing him down into the feather pillows.

Then she started her own explorations. Each part of his body tasted of chocolate, yet each texture was different. His nipples were sweet, and a little crinkly, the wide expanse of his torso a creamy flavor of rich chocolate, his pubic hair the wiry taste of bittersweet over cookies.

Gently, she bathed his testis, a flavor of hard candy, slowly giving up it's secrets. With a greedy, lascivious look at him, causing him to smile in anticipation, her mouth descended on his growing shaft. Under her expert guidance, the already hard penis became a raging tower, throbbing in it's impressive size and sensations. Elizabeth went to work in earnest on this wonderful candy bar. She sucked on it, tasting it's hint of sybaritic pleasure, the sweet heart melting fluids, and the special zest of his obvious pleasure building.

Chocolate muscles tensed and flexed under her fingers. His moans deepened, and his breath started becoming ragged. "Ja, libichin. ja..sere gut..." he spoke softly through the gasps and groans. Elizabeth could tell he was near his peak, so near.

A finial swirl of her tongue around the head of his chocolate cock did him in. He bucked up, gysering streams of warm sweet cream into Elizabeth's eagerly waiting mouth, his ejaculation was also confectionery, some mystical blend one can drink forever, and never tire of it's exquisite sweetness.

Temporary exhausted, he settled back upon the downy covers as Elizabeth sucked the last drops from his orgasm, licking him clean as would a small child with the cake spoon.

His tiredness lastly only a moment, especially with such a beautifully fraulein kissing and stroking him. Soon, he was hard again, and again more than willing to share with Elizabeth what she had given him.

The taste of his climax served to excite Elizabeth even more. He was barely fully erect when she lay back, and started to pull him closer. He just chuckled, and knelt between her thighs, fingers and mouth roving her pale skin. It was the sensuous feel of massage oil, cocco butter rubbed deep into tired muscles, fragrant aromas cleansing her spirit, and setting it free to feel pure unbridled lust.

Elizabeth was writhing with desire, an aching need, when at last he stopped teasing her, and placed the head of his rigid bar at the slick entrance to her pleasures. For minutes he played with her hunger, allowing only the tip of the head to enter, and occasionally, almost accidentally nudging her clitoris.

Just when Elizabeth thought she might explode with frustrated lust, he drove hard and deep within her, without warning. Her orgasm erupted, tossing her like a rag-doll. She bucked and thrashed under him, in the throes of immortal pleasure, climaxing over and over while he thrust steadily into her. His strokes were long and hard, setting a wanton rhythm until the chocolate man himself erupted in his climax. Elizabeth could feel his warm nectar filling her. It was a highly sensual feeling, knowing it carried no disease, nor could make her pregnant. His was pure pleasure, lovemaking for the joy of love alone.

They fell asleep, him still hard inside of her.



When Elizabeth awoke, she saw the chocolate man sitting on the side of the bed, a troubled look on his face. In his hand, was her lost letter

"Frau Elizabeth," He started, looking sad yet brave. "Libichen, I have read the Gesith's decree. You are a mortal woman, although goddess to me, for you have given me life. But, now you must go back to the mortal world. Your kinder need you, and this can be only a dream. Forgive me, libichen, but it must be.

Strange tears rolled down his cheeks, and down Elizabeth's. One of clear kalalua, one of saltwater. One last time they made love, tenderly and slowly. He paused to rest inside of her, after they had peaked. Then he helped her wash off, for although he left no chocolate stains upon her or her clothes, still, she was scented with their coupling.

Again dressed, then walked hand in hand back to his pedestal.

"Elizabeth," he said as he stepped up, "yours was my first breath. Please, let it also be my last."

They embraced, and she tilted her head up, and kissed her chocolate lover. Slowly, his eyes closed, and his body cooled.
A finial sigh echoed faint in the still hall; "libichen..."

In the distance, a clock finished striking the hour of midnight. A bustle aroused Elizabeth from her forlorn place in the statues arms, and she was sitting at the base of the pedestal when the Festival Chairman strode up to her. At his barrage of German, she merely held out her letter from Frau Edihe, to desolate to do else.

The Chairman immediately ceased his harangue, and apologized in his thick English. Elizabeth was escorted out, with much embarrassment and apologies for forgetting her and locking her in. Two strong, kind men guided her back to the Gausthause and exchanged greeting with Frau Edihe.

Frau Edihe just looked at Elizabeth and fixed for her a cup for hot tea, laced with schnapps. Then she led the tired lost lady to her kinder's room.

Elizabeth hugged her two daughters tightly, and silently wept herself to sleep.

In the morning the Chairman left a small gift for Elizabeth to remember the festival by. It was an exact chocolate model of her lover, yet, it's face was different. He had a small, but very clear smile.

Some say it was a trick for the light. Some say a sudden mist in Elizabeth's eyes. I say it was the enchantment living on.

For he winked at her