Hers For Life Ch. 06

Story Info
Beth and Alie have some surprises for him.
4.4k words
4.44
45.9k
16

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 04/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**

Beth has her husband completely under her control, and she is showing him and his total obedience to her, off to her old friend, who just finished whipping his ass.

**

I felt their fingers running over my red hot skin, feeling the puffy welts all over it.

"This is going to look so good for what's next," Beth said.

"Oh god, will it ever," Alie agreed.

"Should we put him up on the bed?" Beth asked.

"No, I kind of like him chained on the ground like this."

"Yeah, sounds good to me."

"Want me to set you up then?" asked Alie.

"No, you go first, I've never done it before, I want to watch you."

"Ok, sounds good to me, you've been watching me a lot today."

Beth smiled at her. "Go get ready in the bathroom."

Alie left and Beth stroked my ass and said, "you ok?"

"Yeah, it really hurts."

"I know, you did good though, that was a lot, I'm proud of you." She kissed the top of my head, "I think you'll like this part."

Alie came back in, still in her underwear, but with a big purple strap on wrapped around her waist. Beth purred when she saw it and hoped up away from me over to Alie and her new plastic penis.

"I'm ready," said Alie, "I'm horny. He looks like a little prison bitch beaten about to get raped or something, I love it."

Beth got the lube and gave it to Alie who gave it to me and said "lube it up for me." She uncuffed me and I got up on my knees and squirted lube on the shaft and rubbed it all over the penis. It felt very weird, me on my knees, lubing up a penis, a fake one, but still, as Alie stood sticking it out, hands on her hips.

"Get it on there all over, lots, for your own good." Beth called.

When I was done, Alie told me to lock myself back in and then stuck the head of the dildo right in my face and said, "give it a little kiss first."

It was big, like 7 inches long and wider than an average cock, similar to the sizes Beth likes to use on her own pussy. I kissed the very tip of the head, it made the girls laugh.

I had only had two fingers in me before this, and that felt a bit tight around my ass. This was way wider and way, way longer. I was concerned, my ass cheeks already were raw from the beating they just took, I didn't want to endure anymore abuse.

Alie then poured a little lube into my crack, I could feel it running over my anus. It was cold.

"How many times you done this Alie?"

"Just once, a guy I was fooling around with, I said I'd let him fuck my ass if I could fuck his. Then he was moaning and groaning, but then he wouldn't see me anymore after that night, I think he was ashamed. Maybe I was little rough, I've been known to be a bit rough, right, little prison bitch? I'm excited, that was so long ago and so much fun."

She made me put my knees together, lift my ass and arch my back and get my head down low to the ground, then she widened her stance around me and bent her legs, so she was crouched over me. I felt the dildo rest on the top of my crack and her hand on my back for balance.

"We could go slow and ease you in, but we're doing it prison style, I'm going to go in hard, and it's probably going to hurt at first, you have to try to relax, don't tense up, that hurts even more. That's all the kindness you get from me." Alie said from above.

"Now I'm going to ruin your ass from the inside, just like I did the outside," she said, slapping my ass and then she put down the crop, letting it rest on my lower back, and I felt her press the greasy end of the dildo against my entrance.

"Actually, you better grip that bed post or something, you'll want something to grab on to, I bet, since I like going hard. If you don't now, you'll probably have trouble doing it during."

After I grabbed on, with Beth kneeling naked at the side of us watching, Alie started to push against my hole, and I could feel it tightening up, closing off, but she was leaning down more and more, putting more of her weight on it, putting more pressure against my asshole, until she just thrust with her hips and I felt all 7 inches of it drive deep in my asshole, Alie's thighs hitting my ass as both the girls said "yeeeeaaah" at the same time.

Alie was right, it did really hurt, like disorienting almost, I could tell I was moaning and shaking, as she already was fucking me, sliding the big dick in and out of me, long, hard strokes, pressing the very base against my ass cheeks each time, making my body jolt forward with each hard thrust.

She picked up the crop and was whacking it against my sides and back, and the sides of my legs, wildly, without any routine as she pounded away at my ass, just yelling "yeah, yeah. Take it."

I did just try to keep my head down, hold the bar and get through it. It did hurt a lot and she was relentless, groaning as she fucked me and whipped me as fast as she could.

Alie said, "look, his cock is leaking, he likes this."

Finally, she was breathless and just leaned over me and basically lay on top of me, resting with the dildo still buried in me, Beth said, "alright, let me have a turn."

Beth unhooked me from the bed and said, "I won't be able to get that low, we'll move him. Then Alie got off me and slide the dildo out and said "look at that asshole now, all stretched open, gaping, I love it." She put the head back in and out again. "Not so tight now, I got him all loose for you."

Beth said, "make him clean it with his mouth."

"Yeah? ok." said Alie, surprised, but into it. She stood in front of me and on my knees. I opened up and she just grinned like she couldn't believe how easy it was for me to open, as she slide it deep into my mouth. I had to open wide to take it.

And Beth instructed me to lick and suck it all over as Alie just wiggled it around, at one point making me deep throat it until I gagged. She made me suck all the lube off.

Now it was Beth's turn and Alie took the strap-on off and helped Beth put it on her naked body, "your pussy is wet!" Alie noticed as she was sliding the dildo over Beth's hips.

"I know, this has me so turned on."

After that, they had me re-lube up the dildo and then Beth took us to the front entrance of the apartment and put on my wrists cuffs and hung them on a wall hook we use for coats that was at about my head., a little above.

Then she pushed me against the wall, face first and was pressed against me from behind, I felt her sliding the dildo around in my crack until she found the hole, and this time, after having just been stretched, it slide in easy.

"You're right, you did loosen him up," Beth said.

"I told you I would."

Since I was looser, it didn't hurt that much, it felt good in a sense, Beth wasn't pounding nearly as hard, the position felt a little more comfortable, plus Beth's naked body against me, her smell, it was really nice.

Forced up against the wall on my tiptoes, bouncing up high on each thrust. Beth had one hand in my hair, the other wrapped about my shoulder for leverage. Alie stood close by, murmuring about how awesome and sexy it looked.

Beth too, was obviously loving it, moaning as she thrust like it was her pussy that was getting filled on each stroke. Her breasts rubbing up and down my back, her breathe in my ear.

It started to get painfully again, in a different way, like it was too much, it felt like a raw rubbing. Even though they'd used lube, they'd been doing me a long time. I'm sure it was a lot to take for anyone, let alone on the first try.

I started to grunt with every thrust, as that got them both more excited and made Beth get a second wind. She had one hand pulling my hair back hard, forcing me to look straight up, the other was around my waist, she pressed really tight against me now, and was really going hard. She was strong, she was throwing me against the wall with every push, almost lifting me off the ground. She sounded like a tennis player with each push.

The both of us were grunting with her every thrust until she finally stopped, feeling the dick slide out of me as she leaned against me to rest.

"Did you like that?" Beth whispered in my ear.

"Fuck yes," I whispered back.

Even though I could do it myself, Alie lifted my hands off the hook and in one hand pulled my away from Beth, in the other she took one of Beth's hand and we all walked back into the bedroom.

Alie guided Beth to the bed, and then me, and had me squat over the strap on. Alie had me squat down on it and go down until it was all the way in and I was sitting on Beth's thighs.

She then got a scarf and panties from the closet, clean and stuff the panties in mouth and tied the scarf around my mouth to serve as a gag.

Beth looked tired, she was just laid out on her back, arms sprawled out above her head as she looked contented to not move.

Alie meanwhile was coaching me on my pace and technique, "That's it, slow and steady, all the way up, all the way down." She had the crop again and was hitting me, mostly in the chest or thighs, not hard, just enough to sting.

I looked down at Beth's torso, she looked so peaceful, and I loved how she looked after sports or exercise. She had a shiny gloss to her skin, and a flushed color, and it looked amazing every time I thrust, it made her boobs bounce a bit.

"Hands on your head," she hit me, "Don't touch Beth."

For a few minutes I did this until Alie was totally satisfied. "Good, keep riding, you little slut. Since your dick is no good, you gotta make up for it with your ass."

Beth just lay there, really tired from the twenty minute sprint in and out of my ass. The last few she had used her whole body to basically lift me off the ground 50 times.

Then Alie put down the crop and knelt down beside Beth's shoulder, and in an image I will never forget, she just started to gently run her finger tips over Beth's breasts.

Beth, whose eyes were kind of opening faintly to look at me, then close again, alternating back and forth, when she felt her breasts touched so delicately, she opened the fully, lifting her head. When she saw, she stirred, her arms and body shuffling a bit and then she purred, then relaxed back down and closed her eyes as Alie gently stroked her breasts and surrounding area.

For me, between the dick in my ass, making me leak some kind of fluid from my cock, not having came for three weeks and the sexiest thing I had ever seen in my life happening right below me, my dick was so hard, but trapped in that cage, it was painful to be this erect in there with no way to cool down.

Now Alie leaned over and started sucking on her nipple, Beth gasped but against just made content sounds and relaxed. She looked really, really happy.

I thought I was going to cum through the cage.

Alie's hand moved to Beth's side, wrapping around her waist as she started to nibble on Beth's nipples.

Beth was starting to gasp and squeal a bit when Alie bit her nipple and tugged it. And soon her eyes were open, head up to watch Alie, and sometimes me, as I kept fucking myself on the dildo.

Then one of Beth's hands moved to Alie's head, in her hair. Alie straightened her back up, pulling away as she reached behind her and unclasped her bra, throwing it off the bed and then letting Beth admire her body for a moment, she dropped back down and they started to kiss.

Alie lay on her stomach now, her body angled at an angle on the bed, but her upper body was mostly on Beth, so their breasts were pressed together as they kissed, hard, lustily, their hands roaming all over. Beth's over Alie's back, her ass, her hair.

They kept kissing, it was making me fuck harder, I thought maybe I could make myself cum. I was getting tired, but I didn't care.

My cock was leaking more now, down my cage, over my balls. I could feel pressure building in me, I could cum maybe, and it would be the best orgasm ever. I was pumping on it, and I started to grunt loudly, the girls stopped to look at me.

"Go, baby, go," Beth said, spurring me on to go even harder. Alie was cheering.

"Is he going to cum?" Beth asked.

"I think he's trying to."

They cheered me on loudly, as I was trying, but getting frustrated when I couldn't get off. And very quickly they got bored of watching me and Alie said, "OK, hop off it."

When I did she took off my gag and said, "get down in between her legs and suck that thing like a cock, and don't stop until I say."

They watched me start but quickly leaned into each other, wrapped their arms around each other and started to kiss.

Alie had a hand on Beth's hip and kind of forced them open, so she was on her side a bit, facing into Alie, meanwhile it was giving me and the cock less room between the two girls. Beth's top leg was now knee up foot flat on the bed, giving me a nice angle to work, while her lower leg had been taken and Alie had wrapper her leg over it, pressing her pussy against it as they kissed and caressed, both kind of on their sides now facing each other, with me jammed in between sucking on the dildo.

I saw one of Alie's hands had moved back down to grab Beth's breast, their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouth, breathing heavy, occasionally a hand would come down and grab my hair, making me bob on the cock. My hands still cuffed together uselessly laying near my waist.

Then Alie pulled away, and with her hands now on Beth's breasts, said to me "Get over in the corner of the bed, kneel up straight, hands on your head."

I moved over to the back left corner as Alie took my spot between Beth's legs and slide the strap on off her and threw it on the floor.

"You ever been eaten out by a girl?" Alie asked.

"No, "

"Get ready, you're going to fucking love it, and I'm going to love licking this soaking wet, sweet pussy,"

Beth looked nervous, shivering almost, I wasn't sure she was going to let her, but as soon as Alie's tongue found her clit, Beth was hers.

I watched as Alie, laying on her stomach between Beth's legs, started to lick and flick her tongue over Beth's pussy, making her writhe, making her moan, making her feel really good.

"Oh fuck Alie, oh god," Beth said, in such a high tone. I was watching from right near Beth's right foot, still unable to process how amazing this was. My gorgeous wife getting her pussy eaten out by a hot sorority girl.

As Alie kept her head buried in Beth's crotch, Beth started to squirm, and clutch at her own breasts, her eyes closed, her head tilted back.

Alie had reached under Beth's thighs and wrapped an arm around each and brought them up in the air, lifting her hips as she did it.

Beth was just saying "yes, yes" in a voice so high, I'd never heard it before, sounded like a whine.

Then Alie pulled back and let one of Beth's feet go towards me and she told me to lick and such her sole and toes.

Then she leaned back between Beth's thighs and brought her right hand under her mouth and slide two fingers into Beth's wet pussy as her tongue focused on her clit, Beth gasped. I could see Alie's wrist moving, the two fingers were stroking the inside of my wife's pussy.

Beth's stomach muscles were tightening, she was lifting her hips up, pushing them out. I knelt behind them, licking Beth's sole clean.

Then I saw Alie's left hand slide under and her index finger rubbed against Beth's asshole, just on the outside, smearing around some of her dripping pussy juices.

I saw Beth lift her hips up more, inviting it. So Alie obliged, and I could see her slide a finger into Beth's asshole, the other two still in her pussy while her mouth was on her clit.

"Oh god," Beth yelled, "yes, yes, yes." and with a violent buck, yanking her foot away from me, she thrust her hips up in the air as she convulsed, I could see her legs, arms and abs all flexed as she shook, holding her ass off the bed for a few seconds, and then came down, still feeling after shocks of sorts as she lay back, occasionally twitching a bit.

Soon Alie dropped on top of her and they just looked at each other, in their eyes, dreamy stares a few inches apart for a bit until they started to kiss, much gentler this time, hands softly exploring each other's bodies.

Then Beth flipped her and got on top, and they continued kissing, Beth occasionally breaking off to kiss her neck or jaw or nibble on her ear.

"That's was so wonderful," Beth whispered.

"Good," Alie answered and went in to kiss her again, she too was now in awe of my wife's sensuality. Beth, in bed, had always been a bit clumsy, unsure what to do, in and some ways it was cool, it made her seem so innocent, naive, shy but with Alie she seemed to know what to do, how to kiss and suck her neck and ear, to drive her wild.

Even though I was sure they were just going to let me out to beat off in front of them, and that I had no shot of really participating in the threesome, I didn't care, I was going to cum so hard right when they let me out. And this was such a sexy experience. And on the slim chance Beth was so horny that we fooled around too, that would be fucking amazing.

Now Beth straightened up on her mount of Alie, arching her back and pushing her breasts out. "So, what can I do for you now?"

Alie looked at her, she looked so submissive now, under a spell, a naked, sexed Beth that was in control, no one could fight it. Alie said, "Would you lick my pussy?" her eyes wide with hope.

"I'd love to, but I've never done it before, I hope I can do it ok."

"You'll be great," Alie said, watching as Beth backed off Alie and Alie lifted her hips instantly to finally get her panties off. Beth pulled them off her and looked down at Alie's pussy.

"You're not that wet," Beth said, a bit hurt sounding.

"I don't get that wet, but I am so horny for you sexy." Alie assured her.

"And your pussy is bare," Beth said running two fingers over her pubic bone, making Alie shiver.

"Yes, do you like it?"

"It's perfect, darling. Did you shave it today, just for me?"

She nodded, she could barely make eye contact now, Beth was so fucking intimidatingly sexy. "I hoped, just in case."

"Have you always wanted to eat my pussy?" Beth was running fingers along her inner thighs, in the crevices right beside her vagina, making Alie shiver.

"Yes, since we first hung out."

"I would have never, I always found you sexy, and confident, but I never thought we'd be here, doing this, about to taste your lovely pussy."

And she leaned over and her tongue took a stroke all along Alie's pussy.

She did it several more times, just licking along Alie's slit, getting comfortable with it. Then she said, "Baby, get behind me, eat my tight little ass for me? Alie got me all warmed up back there. Don't touch my pussy though, that's for Alie only."

Since Beth, on all fours, her ass was over the edge of the bed, I just got up and walked to the foot of the bed, and with my hands still in cuffs, parted her cheeks with them and started to lick her hole as I heard her moan into Alie's pussy.

Not able to see anymore, I could still feel Beth's subtle movements as her neck moved around Alie's pussy, and could hear them both moaning.

I kept licking as Beth started to grind against me, making me go faster. Alie's moaning got higher, louder, until I heard her yell 'fuck' and she must have been coming, and Beth stopped moving for a bit, so I stopped licking, but in not too long Beth started to lick again, making Alie moan in surprise.

Beth was working hard, neck really moving, as I got on her asshole again, and a short while later, Alie came again.

After she grabbed Beth's head in her hands and pulled her up so they were holding and kissing again. I got back on the bed in my corner.

Their legs were entwined as they kissed. I was excited, figured it was me next, but instead they talked as they cuddled and lightly kissed.

"I could hang out with you in this bed for the next week like this," Alie said, as she slipped a hand into Beth's curly pubes, running her fingers through them, "I like your pubic hair, soft, and it likes holds your smell, I can get my nose in there good and just breathe in your scent."

12