Hers For Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spent the rest of the day pretty much naked around the apartment, and being flirty and touchy with me, no doubt just to drive me insane.

Before we went to sleep, she was kissing and sucking my neck while she fondled my still caged balls until it hurt so bad, they ached to come. Once she could tell I was a total wreck, she broke it off and cuddled into me and seemed to fall asleep really fast.

I guess I feel asleep eventually, because I felt her wake me up gently and she said, "I was having this crazy dream, the wrestling guy had me and threw me into the locker room with the wrestling team and they gang banged me right on the floor, on all fours on the bare dirty tiles, these big strong guys and their big hard cocks taking turns on me, throwing me around like I weighed nothing. It was SUCH a hot dream, now I'm all horny, help me get off baby?"

I groaned, and consented. It was 4:30 in the morning. She turned on the reading lamp for a bit of lighting and handed me a dildo, she had a little clit vibrator in her hand.

She started to work it on her clit and I got down at the end of the bed and pressed the dildo against her pussy and then she told me to wait and put her legs up in the hair, knees bent, so her pussy and ass were up in the air more.

"Rub a finger on my asshole first. Get it wet."

So, as she used the vibrator on low on her clit I stuck my saliva coated index finger against her asshole and made circles. Soon she demanded, "wet it more, push it in."

I quickly slide it in all the way to the knuckle, "there, now play with my dirty asshole baby." I started to wiggle and slowly slide it in and out as she turned the vib up high and told me to fuck her. Her legs spread wide open, I used my other hand to start pounding her with the dildo.

I did it as hard as I could and she came three times before I got tired, then she had me put all the toys away and we went back to sleep, or she did, but I didn't sleep anymore, I was up at 6 am and just went for a walk.

The next 3 days still nothing happened, no release, it was really hard. They were just regular weekdays, went finally in the evening, I went to watch her volleyball game, watching her sweat and bounce in that tiny outfit got me so horny always, but now it was almost painful. After, it was a nice night, just a mild, cool breeze, so she just changed into flip flops to walk home in her skimpy, flimsy, sweaty sports bra and spandex short shorts.

She left late, as a bunch of guys started a conversation with her post game, and I just waited in the stands, she didn't want me to come over, I'm sure, while she flirted. Then we were just about the last to leave. Walking down the now empty hall at night she took the key from her bag and pushed me against a wall and quickly yanked my pants down and unlocked my device, but left it on.

"If you can get that off and jerk off by the time we get home, that's fair game. If not, I lock you back up for 2 more weeks. No unnecessary stopping."

12