Hers For Life Ch. 11

Story Info
Beth's husband meets her 'boyfriend'.
4.3k words
3.81
38.7k
7

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 04/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**

Beth just finished showing her husband a video of her getting gang banged as a party and encouraging him to masturbate to her getting fucking on camera.

**

The next weekend, Saturday, I had been locked up since the day she showed me the video, we went for a long morning hike then took a drive out to this little restaurant we like, it was a great day, we hung out more and had dinner, then when we got home, she said, "Listen, I'm going to go to parties more often now, and I'm going to be hooking up with guys. That's just the way it is going to be, last time was too much fun for me to pass on that. It was so good for me, I hope seeing the video gave you an impression of what I want, what I need, and how you can't give it to me, it's not an insult, it's just something different that what you offer...well I hope you get it, at least a little. I'm sorry if it hurts you, I know it must be hard for you."

She just looked at me, but I had nothing to say, what could I say this point? She was going to do it, and arguing only made it worse for me.

"I'm just telling you because I want you to know where I am going, know what I am doing, so you won't be unsure, so you don't have to ask and worry. Not knowing must be worse."

"So, this is not just for a short time?" I asked.

"I don't know, obviously I'll start a career in not too long, I don't want to go to frat parties for that much longer, but for the next while at least, for now, I'm really excited." I was starting to well up and she noticed. I tried to hide it. "No, no, it's ok this time, it's sweet."

She pulled me into her chest to hold me while I started to cry. She started to whisper soothingly in my ear. "I know it's hard baby, but did you see how happy I was, how good I felt? You make me feel like that is so many other ways, just not in that raw animal way, so I get that elsewhere, it's not you, there's nothing wrong with you, ok?"

I told her I understood, and I did, even though it was mean and selfish, I did understand why she wanted it.

She held me for a while longer, rocking a bit until she said, "Better?" I had stopped crying and said I was.

"Good, then I'm going to shower, then you come help me pick out a real sexy outfit for tonight...actually come shower with me, that hike worked me out good, I'm tired, could use some pampering."

So, she does ask, but really any request is actually a demand said nicely, so she made me shower her, wash her thoroughly, she even had me rub her shoulders and wash her hair as she shaved her legs and pubic area, then having me wash her butt crack and whole pubic area really thoroughly, using scented stuff that she must have just bought because I hadn't seen it before. It was sickening to watch her and to help her prepare herself for another man.

After a very long thorough shower, we both had pruned skin, she let me out of my chastity and said, "Don't jerk off, I just want the little guy to get some air as a reward."

Then, she went and sat down at her make-up desk, or whatever it's called and then called me over. She wanted me to blow dry and brush her hair, while she did her make up, perfume and that stuff. So, she sat down naked and I fiddled with the blow dryer until I had it going, I'd never used it before.

And then I just did that - blow drying and brushing her hair until she said it was enough and let me go, so, feeling awful, I made myself a stiff drink. By the time I'd finished, she called me back and was now standing naked and wanted me to rub her legs with her skin lotion.

I can't believe she was making me do all this, she must know how terrible this is for me, does she not care, or does she take joy in making me do it? Ignorance or cruelty, but I thought it was neither, because she certainly knew how hard it was, so it wasn't ignorance, and it wasn't cruelty because she didn't show any outward signs of enjoying my suffering.

In fact, she treated me like help, like I was her professional hair dresser or masseuse, so I think she knew I hated it, but just didn't care, to her she saw it as a big night for her, she was nervous and wanted to look her best and having me help was calming and a confidence builder for her. And if that came at the price of my mental well being, then that was fine, she'd rarely shown concern for that, never if it conflicted with her wants.

So, I oiled up her legs, then she started to flip through her closet and selected various things and threw them aside.

Then for the next 45 minutes, I had to watch her make herself look as sexy as possible, trying underwear, shoes, and finally skimpy dresses or short skirts and tops. She did sexy poses for me. I had to give detailed feedback to her questions, tell her how breasts looks great in that bra, perky in this one, her ass, I had to tell her how amazing she looked for someone else. Finally, she decided on a small white skirt with a backless pink top that showed sideboob, so no bra and a tiny pink thong. She then wore white heels to go with it. She looked amazing, a wet dream.

Then, she had a banana and a water and before leaving, gave me a big hug and said, "Don't drink too much OK? And don't jerk off, when I get home, if you aren't passed out, I'll do it for you, promise."

"What time will you come home?"

"I don't know, sorry baby. But I will come home after the party, even if it's like 5 am, still I'll make you feel good."

"OK."

"I love you."

"I love you too." she looked deeply into my eyes, like she was hesitating for a second, and then walked out.

I did get drunk, not shitfaced, but certainly drunk. I couldn't relax, I ended up walking around my neighbourhood aimlessly for like 4 hours, getting home after 1 am then having another drink. I decided that was the last one, or else I would be in sloppy territory.

So, I just played video games, and did terrible, but at 3 am, a little before, I heard the door and saw Beth come in. She looked the same as when I left, not a total mess like in the video, just less perfect, but that was normal after a night of drinking, she was a touch wobbly on her heels as she walked towards me. It's possible, I realized, that it was a trick or she changed her mind and nothing really happened.

"Hey Baby!" She did sound kinda drunk.

"Did you have a good night?"

"Yeah, it was a lot of fun." She said, not sure if she used her throaty voice to flirt with me or mock me.

She stood right in front of me and said "Come on" and walked to the bedroom, kicking off her heels as she went. "Lie down!" She ordered, a real order, she barked it.

So I lay down on my back on the bed and she got up and straddled my chest on her knees, then she hiked up her skirt to her waist, no panties now, I didn't want to know where they went. Then she lowered that sweet pussy right onto my mouth.

She hadn't let me eat her out in forever, ever since she made me drink piss and lick her ass, she didn't want my mouth near her pussy or mouth, but kinda drunk, she had changed her mind, at least in the moment.

For a long time, I really didn't like eating pussy, I would do it because I felt it was only fair to give oral sex if I wanted it, but I didn't enjoy it, it was work, and since Beth didn't like getting it, it was something we almost never did, and that was fine for both of us, good actually, kissing, touching and fucking worked well...before Beth changed.

But now, I couldn't wait to taste her pussy, I was desperate for it, and as soon as her lips got down to my face, I buried my tongue inside her, lapping at her vagina as fast as I could, my hands reached around to her ass to hold her against me.

I could hear her moaning, starting to grind her hips against me, getting into it, I licked away, no technique, no form, just desperation, a sprint, as fast as I could.

Only then, in my drunken, horny state, did it occur to me that probably some dudes dick had been here right before my tongue, maybe even his semen was inside her and I was licking it off.

Sadly, and I'd feel awful about this the next morning, but it barely made me pause before I kept at her, eating away. And I felt her hand in my hair and then her pussy pulsed. She was cumming, I made her cum!

She stayed there, pressing her pussy in tight for a little bit, just to be dominate, before she got off and smiled at me, then turned around, and sat facing my feet. This time, she positioned her asshole against my mouth and while I was coming down off of getting to taste her pussy, my jaw now felt tired and sore, but I got a 2nd wind from my drunk horny self and stuck my tongue in her asshole as she put her weight on my face.

Then I felt her hand go to my cock, and she was stroking it. And I just tongued her ass while I felt her roughly beat me off, as hard as she could, and it didn't take long, and I was cumming. Then she got off me and said, "Shit, what a night!" and rolled off me and stripped off her clothes and got under the covers, and I found an old t shirt, wiped my cum off and cuddled up next to her.

Only two days later we were watching TV and Beth asked, "do I look sexy right now, sexier than usual?

I looked at her, and she was made up nice from being at school for a few classes, she looked great, so I told her.

She passed me her cell phone and said, "I'll model, take some sexy pictures." Obviously I was very into this.

She was wearing a light blue blouse and a pleated skirt with white sneakers and ankle socks, a school girl look, made even more youthful looking by the two pigtails she had in her hair. She just turned and smiled and I snapped the picture of her upper body

I showed it to her and she said it was great and to send it

Confused, I asked what she meant.

"To the open IM convo, send the photo."

"Is this a guy?"

"Of course." she said like it was the most obvious, normal thing in the world.

I sent it. She said, "read me what he answers."

"You look good, sexy," I said.

She smiled, "he likes this game! Type, 'want a little more?'"

"Yes, yes, yes," he answered.

She unbuttons a blouse button so her cleavage was revealed a little, and made me get up above her and take a photo looking down so he could get a peak at it, it was a teasing photo.

His response. "You're a naughty school girl."

"I am," she said to me.

"I didn't think he was that into me," she continued, giddy, "he dated a cheerleader and before that the girl he dated was like a model for a clothing company."

She got up and bent over, and hiked her skirt up a bit. "Is my underwear peaking out?"

"No."

"OK, fix it so it is then."

I adjusted it, "just a little butt showing," she said. I had it right, then disgusted with this situation, I backed up and took a picture of her panties flashing under her skirt and sent it with Beth's message:

"I am a little naughty aren't I?"

"You should be spanked for being such a brat." he answered.

"Oh, he's so sexy," Beth said out loud. "Help me think of another pose. Make me sexy, baby."

"Beth, come on, this is awful for me."

"Don't you complain now." She said in her sing song voice. "My body is yours, baby."

"Then fuck me."

"No more warnings," she said sternly.

"Sit on the chair arm," I said, and she complied so quickly and eagerly, looking up at me eagerly for the next instruction. This bit of power felt so good to me, it'd be great if she did that when it was really for me. "Spread your legs out wide, tip toes on the ground, there, that makes your legs look awesome, toned, and rides your skirt up high."

"...Now, push your chest out a bit, and look away so I get your face from an angle near the back., like a profile but behind a bit, yeah. Now lift your chin and open your shirt a little."

"You do it."

I did as she pushed her chest out even more, then I leaned back and took the picture. And she checked it out. "That's a good shot baby, thank you. Send it."

'Shall we move past naughty? I'll feeling like a really bad girl,' she had me write.

'Show me how bad you are.' he answered.

Beth got against the wall and slowly unbuttoned her shirt, leaving it covering her breasts, but her cleavage and some of her bra, and belly button was visible in the gap between. It took her a little while to decide this wasn't too forward or risque. The way she acted, I felt like this was as far as she wanted to go, not sure why as she'd gone WAY farther on camera not too long ago.

She had me get down low and she looked down at the camera as I snapped a picture of her upper half and sent it.

He answered, 'I want to do bad things to the bad girl. Who is taking these pictures?'

She told to me write, 'my husband.'

He answered, 'lol, sure. Tell your husband to take your blouse away.'

"Oh god, I think he really wants me. Do what he says," she said, as she moved towards me, "god this has me so hot," as she let me take her blouse off and throw it aside.

Then she lay down on the couch and had me take a picture with me standing over her, looking down as she curled up sexy -- pouting her lips and bringing her right leg up past her waist, showing a bit of her panties again it for the camera.

'Get your husband to take that bra away from you too.' he responded.

Beth giggled, "you heard the stud. And sat up as I took her bra off, its not often you get to do this, lucky boy," she giggled again, throwing the bra away after I unclasped it.

"I love doing this, makes me feel like a super model." she said as she posed herself around, testing.

"You look like a supermodel," I answered.

"Thank you baby. Now we can't let him see these so easily. Don't want to just give him whatever he wants right away." She stood up again and covered her breasts with one forearm and the other she used to lift he front of her skirt, revealing her pink cotton panties.

I sent it.

'That's as bad as you get I guess? Your husband putting his foot down? And those are very much good girl panties, kid.'

Beth got angry, in a prove him wrong way, and immediately ripped off the rest of her clothes and undid her pony tails and let her hair down before putting her hands through her hair a bit and looking right at the camera, like her eyes were boring through in a stone faced model look, as she had me take a picture of her of her thighs up, naked, everything clear, hiding nothing and sent it with the message:

'You couldn't handle a girl as bad as me.'

Almost instantly a return message: 'I would lick that beautiful cunt until it was dry.'

She spread her legs lying on the couch and had me take a real close up of just her pussy, she even spread her pussy lips with her fingers and had me take that picture with it glistening and send it with, 'I don't know because you make it really, really wet.'

I almost refused to be involved, but I know that that stops nothing and just makes things worse for me.

'Oh god Beth, you are so fucking sexy.' I read out, in a hurt voice, unable to contain it.

'You show me yours now.' she answered.

And in another minute I showed her a picture of what had to be his dick.

'I wasn't sure if he would," Beth took the phone to look closer and had me go get lipstick out of the bathroom and write on her tits, 'fuck me Brett.' And take a picture of her tits and face and send it.

"He has a great dick," she told me, looking at the phone herself now, staring, and then I heard the message noise, Beth read it out loud for me.

"Come over here right now."

Beth shrieked with happiness. She gave me the phone and told me to type "Where are you?" as she scrambled to get her clothes then before I got the message in, another beep on her phone I yelled it to her as she was in front of the bathroom mirror.

"And don't you wear that bra or panties. Skirt, blouse, shoes only. And get here fast!" and he added his address.

"Oh god, that's so fucking hot," she said, sliding into her skirt, then putting her blouse on, "I wonder if I can wear my socks? fuck it, I won't." He's like a 20 minute walk through downtown, so many people, god, is it windy? This skirt is heavy though, and I have to walk fast, jog almost, I think. Holy shit, this is awesome, he's so hot!"

She didn't take a purse, keys anything, she just stepped into her shoes and took off to fuck some guy.

She came home a few hours later, and got us into bed, even though it was dinner time, and told me all about it as I cuddled her.

"It's so hot outside, he had no air conditioning, so we got so fucking sweaty, like dripping all over each other, I still haven't showered, I don't want to, I love the feeling, its so dirty, how do I smell, like sex?

"Yeah, kind of."

"Mmm, good." And we just lay there for like 2 hours before we got up and got dinner.

For the next while, another routine equilibrium was established. She'd go out about once a week, usually a weekend night, to a party. I'd be miserable and drink, then she'd come home, anywhere from drunk to sober, and jerk me off while I ate out her pussy and ass, and I was certain that guys were cumming in her and then she'd come home and have me lick her.

This period lasted a while, which meant she was totally satisfied as the moment. But, I was realizing that like anyone, she always wanted more, and I was scared for what the next step would bring. I hoped, believed, deep down that eventually it would come full circle and she would want a nice, calm relationship with her husband, start a family, etc, but even I wasn't so naive to think it was right around the corner, but I was starting to think that maybe the steps would stop escalating and at least start going down. But for now, I got to look forward to licking her still swollen, just used cunt every weekend while she jerked me off, and I got to drink to stop feeling bad about how much I looked forward to it.

After a period of months, she suddenly stopped going to parties, she started going out like twice a week now, dressed nicer, not slutty party mode, she said she was going to dinner or a movie, but wouldn't answer any more questions, never having me eat her out or anything after. I was back to being let out once a week and beat off to her while she showered or something.

After she had been out like seven times over three weeks, then she sat me down and told me what was happening:

"I've gotten, well, I guess a boyfriend, now. We met at one of the parties we I went to, and since then we started dating. That's where I've been these nights, just going out with him, Casey. He's a senior on the football team, he's really good, he's probably going to get drafted."

"...I saw him around campus a bunch, and I had a crush on him, I was playing hard to get for a while with him, because so many pretty girls are so available I figured it was my only way to stand out. So, anyways, we were texting a lot and he asked me to go get a drink with him a little while ago and since then we've gone on a bunch of dates, hooking up and stuff. That's why me and you haven't played as much, since I've been with him, it would just felt wrong to do that. And I told him all about you, and he told me not to be sexual with you as a condition for being with him.

It wasn't easy to get him, as I have a bit of a reputation as a party girl, plus he knows I'm married and that's weird for him. So, he's still into me, it's been really fun..and yeah, that's it. So, just expect this to continue, I guess."

And then it was awkward, I had no idea what to say, so I just said "OK" and she smiled and kissed my forehead and bounced up, over to her cellphone to text someone.

Like three more weeks later, Beth told me I was going to meet her boyfriend, and the next night she had me help her dress up real sexy. Modelling panties and bras for me and making me choose which ones were the sexiest. She then put on a really fancy dress and had me wear a dress shirt and tie.

12