Hers For Life Ch. 12

Story Info
The story finishes, will Beth suffer consequences?
5.7k words
3.14
34.2k
15

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 04/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**

Beth's husband has been dragged to an expensive hotel, that he paid for to watch his wife with a man that she called her boyfriend. His wife and her boyfriend, Casey, were up against a wall kissing intensely while he sat at the opposite corner of the room.

**

They paused their make out.

"Take off all your clothes," Beth instructed me, "stand up and do it over here." She gestured with her hand at a point near her and they started to make out again, Beth pressing as hard as she could into him.

I stood there behind Casey, naked now except for my chastity, facing Beth for a few minutes before they paused again.

Beth sat on the nearest chair and called me over, with Casey a few feet in front of her she said to me "take his clothes off."

Casey looked confused as well. "Don't worry," she said, to both of us, "I know you're not gay...just with him around we couldn't have to do it ourselves. Strip him, baby."

So, with Beth watching a foot away, enjoying this scene, I started by loosening his tie. I couldn't look at him, I felt so pathetic and worthless and low.

"Take it all the way off," he said.

Then I took his suit coat off, and got to unbuttoning his shirt and then untucking it and before I pulled it off he said "cuff links, stupid." so I did that, then took his shirt off and then peeled the tight undershirt off his body, it was hard to get it over his head because he was a lot taller then me, then revealing his bare chest, making Beth purr.

"Touch his stomach, baby" I looked at her to make sure she was serious, her eyes said she was, so I put my palm on his abs and removed it immediately.

"See how firm he is? That's sexy, that's the kind of stomach that gets to have sex with me, she stroked his abs now. Then she poked mine with a finger to further hammer home the difference, "OK, keep going. Shoes and socks next."

So I got down real low and untied his shoes, slide them off his feet, then his socks. I wanted to just cry and run away, I hadn't felt like this since I was 8.

I got back up on my knees and worked on his belt, pulling it out before undoing his fly and taking his dress pants on, leaving him just in shiny silk boxers.

"Take it out for me baby," she said to me, patting my head and then giving me a little slap on the ass as I took off his boxers for him and helped him step out of them.

His dick was pretty big, he was soft and it was probably 6 inches, and sadly at that state, not even hard, it was bigger than mine had ever been. Especially crammed into a tiny 2 inch cage like it was now.

"Stand up, look, I could stack 3 of yours and it still wouldn't get there," she laughed.

She humiliated me more, so amused by the contrast, She had me stand beside him, saying "how are you both the same species, you can't both be men, equal," and she had a point, he was 8 inches taller than me, my cock looked like a little toy compared to his.

Finally she tired of it, and said "OK, I want my reward, take my dress off. So I went over to her, she stood up and I untied the strap behind her neck and pulled the front down and eventually took the dress off leaving her in a strapless bra and panties and heels.

Which stripping her was far less humiliating for me, and far more erotic, it was so painful, so incredibly painful knowing what was next, why I was doing it, that it might have even been worse.

"Bra," she said, which I just pulled off, her magnificent breasts coming free.

"Shoes," they were clipped in there pretty good, but I got down and did it.

"Panties."

"No, bitch, I like doing that." Casey said from his chair as he got up. Beth smiled a naughty smile and got on her knees, she made me get on my knees right besides her to watch my dear wife stroking his cock, getting it hard, bigger, more and more bigger than mine.

She started to lick the head and then she took it in her mouth, a foot away from my face.

"Hold her hair out of the way." the guy ordered me, so I did, holding it behind her ears as Beth smiled briefly before putting the cock in farther.

I knelt beside Beth, my face a foot away from hers as I watched her cheat on me, cuckold me. I watched her beautiful breasts, how much joy they brought me before, now their perfection only made it more painfully for me. Now they were used mostly to tease me, to hurt me.

After 10 minutes, she stopped and effortlessly he scooped her up in his arms. He went across the large room to the bed, dropping her on it. He then went between her legs and took off her panties.

I watched as he moved his mouth down to her soaking wet pussy. Beth made me get on the bed beside her and hold her hand, she started to moan and squeeze it as he licked her, every lick seemed to resonate through her whole body. I almost cried, but I didn't, I was worried she'd have this huge guy whip me.

She started to scream and squeeze my hand so much it hurt, and then she came, squirting on his face, she lay back for a minute then got up on her knees and started to lick the juices off his face.

She then got on her knees, doggy style and he was on his knees behind her and she said for me to get on my knees near her ass, then said:

"You're in charge of getting that big dick into me, it's not easy fitting that big thing inside my tight pussy, so it's a hard job, but you can do it, baby. I don't want Casey to have to take his strong hands off me, and I get pretty thrashy. So, it can slip out from time to time. That OK Casey?"

"As long as he doesn't get gay with it, you start stroking it or something and I'll beat the shit out of you"

"Go ahead baby, put his big dick in my wet pussy."

Stunned, I just knelt there, I couldn't believe it. Why was she putting me through this?

"Go on," she said, indifferent to how how this was on me, "I'm horny!"

So I reached up, grabbed his hard dick and held it against her pussy as she craned her neck behind her to watch. I held it steady as he pushed it in, just that made Beth cry out.

"Now wait there, it if comes out, put it back in." And he grabbed her shoulders and started to fuck her, throwing her body back into his, she started to scream, his hands moved to her hair, her breasts and she was clenching the blanket in her fists, and bucking, squirming, unable to keep still, and then I saw his dick go all the way out and slide up into her ass cheeks.

"Get it back in," Beth yelled. I quickly reached back and held this strangers dick to shove back into my wife's wet pussy.

It happened a few more times, and then Beth came again, squirting onto the bed, and Casey pulled out, still hard.

She stood up and pulled me off the bed with her by my hair and had me crouch under her legs. Casey then approached her from behind and she pressed her back against him, and he grabbed her tits.

Then, it was my job to slide his cock into her pussy from underneath them.

He wrapped his big arms around her front and at times was lifting her feet off the ground as he thrust and pulled on her. Again I just waited in between her legs to have to grab his cock and slide it back in sometimes.

It happened a few more times as they changed position, pushing Beth's chest onto the bed, having her put one foot up on the bed, his dick would slide out and id put it back in, until he finally started to cum inside her, inside my wife, just above my head. I saw his dick slide out and I moved away as Beth turned and kissed him, falling into his arms.

They got into bed and Beth cuddled against him and then told me to pour them champagne but Casey said, "I'll pop it, get me the bottle."

So I went and fetched it and he popped it, then handed it back to me to pour them glasses as they just lay on the bed, cuddling and drinking.

They got robes on and headed out to the patio to drink. Beth told me to get dressed and go home and come back at around 10 in the morning, she gave me a key and said "just come in, we won't be doing anything you haven't already seen."

I cried on the way home and couldn't sleep all night, come 10, I went back to the hotel and let myself in, across the room they were lying cuddled together, with their legs under a blanket now, like we had always done.

I didn't know what to do, so I just sat in a chair opposite them and looked at my cell phone.

I saw Casey move and eventuality noticed me, "good you're here, get me a big glass of water."

I got it

"What time is it?"

"10:20. "

"Cool."

With that he took the blanket off Beth and started to kiss her bare legs as she purred, probably still asleep, he spread her legs slowly, massaging and kissing before he started to lick her pussy, then I saw her eyes open, and she looked happy. Her eyes flicked to see me, then back to Casey.

And again, I just watched as she draped a leg over his back as he licked her pussy, soon he slid up and mounted her. Again, I just watched as he fucked her, and in a while, he had her legs curled up so her ankles were near her head and he said, "I'm coming."

"Do it on my chest," she said. And he thrust a few more times and came all over her tits and stomach, he rolled off her and they kissed. Beth called me over. "Go get a towel and wipe all this off me."

I came back, "Wet it, idiot."

So I came back with a wet one and cleaned her tits, "don't touch my body with your hands, just through the towel," she said, then down her stomach, and she had some cum in her pubic hair, so she made me rub it out, and then towel her dry.

They got ready to check out. Beth had made me bring her a change of clothes, and I helped her dress into jeans and a shirt while Casey dressed himself, thankfully, and then we checked out. The bill alone almost made me cry, so much money gone, so much of my time, used up to allow my wife to cheat on me.

After I signed, Casey kissed her passionately and said to me, "don't you fuck my girl," and left. Beth couldn't stop smiling.

I drove her home and couldn't help it, I started to cry,

"Oh no," said Beth, "not now. Stop" I didn't stop, I couldn't.

"I wish you could control that better," she said, and she didn't say anything else the rest of the way home, and I just sniffled the rest of the way, then when we got home she said, "go cuff yourself to the bed, naked."

As I did, I was crying again and she started to hit my ass, and she said, "we won't even start with the counting until you can stop crying," so she kept hitting me, it hurt so much, but I was so emotionally fucked up, I couldn't calm down.

She saw that and started to slow down the interval between hits, giving me time to try to compose myself, eventually I did and she said,

"You have to learn control, 10 more. I need to make this more painful, I think, so you fear crying." I made a kind of yelp when I heard it and my eyes welled up, I couldn't take 10 more, I'd already had 20 at least.

But she grabbed my hair and looked into my eyes, "don't you cry anymore, be a man."

She gave me a little bit of time and she gave me 10 and I managed to keep it together and count. She then uncuffed me and headed into the shower, while I didn't have the energy to get up, I didn't want to. I just moved to a sitting position and stayed there, chin to my chest.

After a long shower Beth came out in a towel and said, "Don't be pouty now, that's no good either." she threw her towel on the bed and came over to see my ass.

"Looks like a few bruises will come. Well...put your clothes back on, get on with your day," she said, peppy, "I'll even make us lunch. I slept so good last night." And she walked off naked to the kitchen while I got up and put on shorts and a tshirt.

I wasn't prepared to talk about what happened, so over lunch, with her still naked, we talked about more normal stuff.

From then on, Casey started to come back to our apartment sometimes, after their dates. I dreaded the whole time that she'd come back with him, sometimes she didn't and they'd go to his place, I guess and then she'd come home late, or sleep at his place.

But others they'd come here, and at first they basically ignored me, I'd be on the computer or watching TV in the living room and they'd be in the bedroom or bathroom banging. Oftentimes they'd call to me if they needed something, and I'd have to go look at them in their post coital glow, curled up together to get them a water, or a towel, or he'd ask me the score for whatever sports team was playing.

Usually he'd left and Beth would then have us get into bed and I'd start to cuddle her, laying right in the spot he just finished fucking her.

Beth told me about their sex life, even though I didn't want to know, and her interests were far more diverse now, they often did anal, tons of oral sex, she loved giving and getting it now. She loved how he could throw her around, manhandle her as he fucked her, occasionally she liked it really rough, slapping, biting, even choking. Sometimes she made his back bleed with her nails as well.

Then, Beth instituted another rule, that I could only be out of my cage when I was in the same room as them and when they undressed Beth would always throw the key to the same corner to the room, so I could go in and get it anytime I wanted.

The rules were I had to be naked, and watching, I couldn't face away, and I had to cum into a little cup and drink it after.

Just for my own personal self worth, I held out as long as I could, 3 times after she made this arrangement, I didn't do it, but the 4th, a bit over two weeks, I did and went into the room, it was fully lit, I took off my clothes and undid the chastity device, then looked at them, Beth was sucking his dick on the bed.

She turned to me for a second and said "Get in closer, watch me work on this beautiful monster."

I stroked slowly, Casey had her hair held back as he looked down at her, she looked up at him as she sucked him.

A few minutes later, Casey pulled her off and put her down on the bed and got down between her legs, she spread them eagerly, her body looking like it was dead weight as she just splayed out on the bed, but it didn't last long, soon his tongue found her pussy and her body came back to lifer, her legs went up, squeezing against his head, her hands and body writhed over the bed as he licked, she started to moan.

She looked so fucking sexy and I realized an orgasm was building, watching her breasts and face as she contorted and arched her back, intermittently bucking with pleasure, I grabbed the cup with my left hand and held it over the tip of my cock as I blew into it.

They didn't even notice, about a minute later I watched as Beth had a powerful orgasm from his fingers and tongue. He pulled away and that's when Beth noticed I was done and ordered me to drink it right then while she watched.

After that she said I could go, so I put my chastity back on, gathered my clothes and was leaving just as he was getting ready to enter her.

That continued every time they came over, I would jerk off to them. Sometimes it was two or three times a week, sometimes they'd go two weeks without being at our apartment, and I'd just have to "hold it" as Beth said. And really, I was kind of relieved, because I knew I would jerk off to them, and I hated that I did that.

One night, they came home from dinner, dressed up nice, and decided they wanted me to film them making a sex tape

So, they have me strip naked and took my chastity off, Beth told me I could touch myself but not to cum until she said I could.

We had a small camcorder and they made me film them from start to finish, from him undressing her, to them giving each other oral, until he entered her, then I had to get all kinds of angles and close ups, until they both came, them Beth took the camera and gave it to Casey and stood in front of me, naked, flush and sweating and told me to cum, so I started to rub hard.

"Look into my eyes while you jerk off." she commanded, as we stood a foot apart. Then she slapped my face, "Harder." she yelled and I did.

She kept going until I was working as hard as I possibly could, grunting, she must have slapped me over 5 times until I came, it spurting out and onto the carpet.

Then the camera got shut off and Beth told me to scrub it out of the carpet. While I did that, her and Casey were on the bed, cuddling.

One night, it had been a long time since Beth had been out with him, over a week, he was out on a trip, and Beth asked him not to masturbate during that time, so his first night back, they ended up at our place. Beth had told me beforehand that she wanted me to just watch, so before he had arrived she had handcuffed me to a kitchen chair she had moved into the bedroom, with my hands behind my back behind the chair, naked, with no chastity.

I was like that for 30 minutes, and occasionally she would saunter over and give me a few tugs, but mostly I just watched her fiddle with her appearance in the mirror across the room.

"You know he wants to beat you," Beth called to me across the room, seemingly at random, Beth occasionally whipped me, mainly my ass, as a form of punishment, and Beth told her boyfriend everything about our situation.

"Yeah, he's asked a few times to be able to hit you with a whip or a belt or whatever I use, but I told him no, I don't think that's fair to you, I don't want anyone to hurt you...I just want you to know that I say no to him for you, that I do protect you."

I just thanked her, and a minute later she added, "though, I guess if you really fucked up bad..."

When he arrived, Beth was just in jean shorts and a tshirt, a few seconds after the door had closed, Casey had Beth in her arms and carried her to the bed. They kissed hard as they stripped each other as fast as they could.

Then, Beth wrapped a leg around Casey's as they kept making out and running their hands over each other's bodies. Casey was kissing all around Beth's face, neck, ears, moving down to her chest and nipples, as they were doing a kind of dry hump, they were both horny from waiting, but Casey was resisting the urge to fuck her hard and fast.

Casey started to pinch and bite and suck at her nipples, making her gasp a bit, his lips routinely going back up to meet hers. After watching them so many times, it wasn't the fucking as much anymore, but the kissing was by far the hardest part for me to watch, it still made me want to turn away, feel sick in my stomach from jealously, despair.

It just made them seem so connected, the passion and emotion that it conveyed to me, and the worst was that they always went back to kissing so much, like their lips had to connect to survive, they couldn't survive on their own, they'd kiss, he's suck her breasts, he'd go back, or she'd pull him, to kiss, like they needed to do it.

He'd slap her face, her ass, pull her hair, then they'd kiss. After he'd eat her out, they'd kiss, after she sucked his dick they kissed, after they came, they kissed, with so much intensity every time. I so much preferred when they were in a position like doggy style, or her upright on top, because then they couldn't kiss, but they didn't stay in positions for a very long time, usually they'd start slow in a position where they could kiss, and then at the end it would get rough and fast and that was they would get into positions where they couldn't kiss.

Usually they both do a lot of oral, they take a long time before they fuck, but not tonight, they were holding each other so close as they kiss and petted tonight. Soon Beth's legs were spread wide and inviting and I saw her reach down and grab his cock from between their bodies and push it down until she got it in her.

They held each other so close tonight, like they needed warmth, tongues playing in and out of each others mouth as Casey thrust in and out.

Over time, he kept lifting her legs and hips higher, around his waist, to up at his shoulders, then he bend her legs over until they were above her head, pumping hard now, a lot of noise, both were clearly on the edge, then I saw Beth get real tense and yell, she was cumming and Casey wasn't far behind, holding her down as he came inside her.

12