Hers for the Evening Ch. 02

Story Info
She takes control from the moment he comes home from work.
3.5k words
4.43
35k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/31/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's waiting for him as he returns home, relaxing in her favorite high backed chair. Legs crossed, her leather skirt slides up her thigh, revealing the tops of black thigh highs. She pins him with the look of a powerful predator the moment the door clicks closed. Recognizing the tone of her voice, he stops in his tracks, making no attempt to meet her gaze.

"Hey handsome, how was your day?"

"Good Ma'am. Yours?" He whispers.

"Much better now. C'mere."

He steps toward her as she stands to meet him. The four-inch heels of her black patent boots give her just enough height to exceed his.

Sliding her fingers between the buttons on his chest, "Mmmnnn... this uniform needs to go. Now."

Taking his cover and keys from his hands she drops them unceremoniously onto the stairs. Stepping back she can't help but smile as he fumbles a little with the buttons on his top. She waits patiently as he removes it, draping it across the bannister. Dropping to one knee, he unlaces his right boot, pulling it off and stuffing the sock inside. The second follows suit, and he stands again, now barefoot.

She traces her fingers and nails up his partially bare arms, then up his neck into his hair. His eyes flutter closed as he sighs softly. She can't help but smile, pleased that he has followed her instructions to stay within regulations but yet give her something to grip onto. As her fingers tighten in his hair he melts into her, dropping his head and leaning his chest into hers. She gently pushes him back to standing with two fingers, and then hooks them into his waistband, tugging him forward as she walks into the living room. Letting go and turning to pick up the blanket draped across the back of the couch, she spreads it onto the floor between them.

Casting an expectant look his way, "Slowly now...."

He unbuckles his belt and begins on the buttons of his pants, glancing up to her for reassurance. She simply nods for him to continue and bends to unzip the bag she staged earlier on the floor beside the couch. Grabbing the neck of his t-shirt, he pulls it over his head and drops it to the floor, then steps out of his pants, revealing one of her favorite pairs of his boxer briefs. His early erection betrays his apparent nervousness, lifting the fabric slightly off his firm body. Stepping onto the blanket she slips her left hand around his waist, pulling his body firmly into hers.

"Yes...So handsome. I've missed you today, my love."

His only response to her grasp and her fingers roaming his skin is another soft sigh. She feels his body relax into hers as goose bumps rise over the skin she last touched. Trailing her nails down his sides with just enough pressure to not tickle, she slips behind his back under the boxer briefs and fills her hands with his tight ass. She begins to nip his skin, trapping it between her teeth quickly and moving on. Tugging, she lets him know the boxers need to go as well, and he follows the silent request. His stiff cock pops free as they slide down his thighs.

Backing away from him, "Kneel. Facing away."

Obviously stunned by the abrupt absence of her touch and the command in her voice, he quickly complies, centering himself on the blanket. Slipping her hand into the bag, she retrieves a few hanks of her favorite un-dyed hemp and sheds her boots. Pressing play on the stereo, she steps onto the blanket before him and resumes roaming his flesh with her hands and lightly, her teeth. His shudder sends a bolt of electricity through her, further awakening her own arousal. Her brown eyes smoldering, she tips his chin up with her fingertips. She can almost smell his anxious anticipation as she traces her tongue over her teeth hidden behind a wicked smirk. He gasps as she grips his arms, allowing her nails to dig into his skin. Letting go after a moment, she lays the rope down beside his thighs, stripping off her blouse.

Pulling her blouse taught between her hands, she drapes it behind his neck and pulls him into a kiss. Using her chest to buffer his eagerness, she teases his lips with her tongue, savoring him for a moment before devouring his mouth with hers. Breaking the kiss, her grin returns and she stands to step around him, trailing the blouse over his bare chest, bringing another shudder. She kneels behind him and continues pulling the soft blouse back and forth over his skin.

Whispering in his ear "Do you trust me, lover?"

His answer comes out as a raspy whisper "Of course, Ma'am."

"Mmmnn... good to hear. If necessary, use your words. You are mine tonight and I have full intention of using you as such. "

He responds by nodding a couple times as she slips her blouse over his eyes, securing it snugly with a knot behind his head. She stifles a laugh when his head cocks sideways slightly as he hears the zipper of her skirt as she slips it off. Catching her finger in the bight of the first hank of rope, she flicks her wrist to drop it into a coil by her side. Using her free hand, she moves his right arm, then the left behind his back. He automatically adjusts, stacking his forearms atop either palm. Tossing a length over his head, she uses it to pull him against her as she runs it slowly over his skin.

"Mine tonight handsome. Let everything else leave your head. Don't worry about work, and our plans the rest of the weekend don't matter either. Focus on the feel of the rope as it slides across your skin. Listen to my voice and trust me."

She slides the bight under his wrists, pulling it back and forth between his arms and his back for a few strokes before beginning her favorite variation on the classic box tie. His wrists soon tightly secured, she moves silently around him, wrapping his body in the firm caress of her hemp. She intentionally neglects to adjust the chest wraps before tightening down the second cinch on his right side, and he jumps as the rope pinches his skin hard.

Leaning forward to whisper in his ear, "Oops... let me help..." she sinks her teeth into the spot on the back of his arm where it caught.

"Oh wait... that's not helping is it...."

His heavy whimper as his flesh slides from her mouth sends another rush to her sex, and she can no longer ignore the moisture collecting there. Dipping a finger beneath her thong, she coats it then uses the stem of the chest harness to pull him into her.

Growling softly in his ear, "Here.... See what wrapping you in my rope, rendering you more and more helpless under my touch does to me?"

He strains his head forward to draw her finger into his mouth, swirling his tongue and sucking gently. She kisses her way up the side of his neck to nibble his ear briefly before returning to the rope. After sliding the rope between the chest wraps and cinching the other side, nicely this time, she secures the tie and tidies the ends.

Kneeling behind him, his chest now secured, she grabs the center of the harness and pulls him backwards. He squeak of surprise as she lowers them both back quickly melds into a moan. She reaches her free hand around to lightly graze his cock.

"Well hello there!" Her thumb sweeps over his now throbbing cock to collect the thick, heavy drop from the tip. Audibly licking it from her finger, she slides from beneath him, holding his weight up as she helps him unfold his legs. Reaching for the waiting pillow, she lowers him onto his back, protecting his bound arms from the floor by propping his shoulders up on a pillow.

Wiggling out of her thong, now down to just her bra and silky thigh high stockings, she straddles his face, enjoying the view of her rope wrapped around his chest and his throbbing cock waving. As her knees settle on either side of his head, her scent fills his nose and his tongue stretches up to meet her.

Lifting her sex out of his reach she growls, "This. My arousal is because of you lover. From wrapping you in my rope, hearing you gasp and whimper under my touch and my teeth.... Show me you want it. Show me you enjoy it."

With that she adjusts the blouse blindfold over his eyes and lowers herself to just above his face. Her head falls back in pleasure with the first touch of his experienced tongue. He bathes her pussy, taking his time to gently lap up the ample juices their desire for each other has created. Taking his cues from the pressure of her weight on his face, he changes his technique, gradually probing more, sucking on her labia, working to more direct attention of his lips and tongue to her hood, and then finally focusing on her clit itself. She begins to pant softly, moaning occasionally as she relishes in the sensations.

"Mmmnnn that's it. Good man." She softly growls.

She allows him to continue for some time, reaching up to wrap her hands in her hair lifting it off her shoulders as she tips her head back in pleasure. He sucks gently between licks, causing her labia to swell with the attention. His moans as he worships her make her writhe even more onto his face. She reaches back and unhooks her bra, letting her breasts fall free as she casts it aside. After a while, she lifts herself from his face, not ready to orgasm yet. She chuckles at the whimper that escapes him as she lifts herself from his face, idly kneading her breast in her hand.

Sliding down his body, she traces her fingers down his chest and around his waist, intentionally ignoring his throbbing cock. Replacing her fingers with her tongue she leaves a wet trail across the skin of his belly and down the crease of his thighs. Sitting up, she hooks her fingers under the center of the chest harness, pulling him back upright.

"On your face. I won't let you fall."

He shifts until he's back on his knees, turns around, and she pushes him forward, lowering him slowly onto the blanket beside her.

"Crack!" Her hand lands swiftly across his left ass cheek, and he jumps. "Crack!" she follows suit on the right, and he jumps again. But the involuntary squirm of his hips, pressing himself into the floor beneath him, gives her all the indication she needs to continue. So she does, alternating smacks of her hand across his tight ass, varying the intensity until both his cheeks sport a light red flush. Satisfied for the moment, she drags her nails across the freshly pinked skin, watching the goose bumps that rise in the wake of her touch. Reaching up, she slides a hand up his back, slipping it under his right palm. He squeezes gently, and she moves to the left, where he repeats the squeeze.

Content that the chest harness is comfortable enough for her to continue, she picks up another hank of hemp and shakes it free. Moving to the leg closest to her, she grabs his ankle, bending his foot up towards his ass, propping his knee up on her thigh. Stretching him for a moment, she confirms his flexibility is hasn't changed. She wraps his ankle in a simple single column tie, and secures it to his thigh. Moving to the opposite side, she repeats the process and sits back for a moment to enjoy the view.

"Definitely handsome. You look so good in my rope."

She sadistically drags her nails across the sole of the closest foot, and laughs when he squirms away from her and growls.

"Crack!" Her hand lands heavily across his ass. "Uh huh... so vicious all tied up.."

Moving back to his head, she stretches out in the floor and turns his head to meet hers for a kiss. He's hesitant at first, but quickly catches on and returns the kiss, his tongue swirling and lips pressing into hers. Breaking contact, she slips her hand into the bag and retrieves her loaded harness and lube. She stands and steps into the harness, pulling it up to mid thigh. Squeezing a little lube into her fingertips, she lubricates the bulb of the toy and slips it into her waiting pussy. Once it's settled, she tugs up the harness and secures the velcro snugly against her hips.

She chuckles softly as his head pops up when he hears the velcro. "You know what that is don't you handsome?" She can almost see his gulp.

"Yes Ma'am I do" is his quiet reply.

Shaking out a shorter hank of rope, she works the bight around the center tie of his right leg. Stretching his hip through its range of motion for a moment, she positions his leg at extension close to his bound arms. Sliding under the chest harness, she pulls it to full extension, and then backs off slightly before securing it.

"MMmmnnn now you're opening up for me. Whether you like it or not" she chuckles.

Repeating the process on the other leg, he's spread eagled before her. She positions herself between his legs, reaching forward to run her hands down the side of his face, his neck, over his shoulders, and down his back. Gripping his ass in both hands, she traps her cock between his cheeks. He moans softly.

"Yum... Now that sounds like desire. That's my handsome. What is it you want my love?"

He turns his still blouse wrapped head to one side to reply "Please Ma'am, please fuck me."

Grinning, she sits back on her heels and squirts lube into the crack of his ass. He jumps and squeaks as the cold fluid hits his skin. She warms it after a moment by spreading it onto his ass with her fingers, pressing and probing just slightly. His hips lift from the floor to meet her fingers, writhing. She continues to play and toy with his ass, gradually pressing one, then two lubricated fingers inside him. Leaving the tips of her two fingers inside, she pumps a little more lube onto them and plunges them deep, swirling her fingers to coat him inside. His hips are now in almost constant motion as he writhes and presses himself back onto her fingers.

"Such an eager, handsome one aren't you love?"

"Oh gods yes. Thank you Ma'am."

Grinning, she runs her free hand over all the skin she can reach, gripping his ass and thighs, dragging her nails across the soft skin. She continues to fuck his ass with her two fingers, then stacks them to accommodate a third. After a few minutes, with no indication of him being uncomfortable, she slips her fingers from his ass, satisfied he's ready for her cock.

Wiping her hands with the nearby towel, she grabs a pillow and situates it under her knees. Two heavy squirts of lube coat her waiting cock, and she climbs back between his spread legs. Leaning forward, she takes her cock in hand, running it from just beneath his balls to the top of the crack of his ass. His heavy moan is music to her ears.

"You ready for this?" she asks softly.

"Oh yes, Ma'am" he responds as he tries to lift his hips to meet her.

One hand on his lower back, she presses the tip of her cock against his tight ass, feeling him push back into it. Slipping just the head inside him, his breath catches. So she waits a moment, giving his body time to adjust to the new intrusion. Once he begins to push back against her again, she rocks forward, impaling him with about half her length. This time he's almost immediately ready for more, and she buries the rest of her cock deep inside his ass.

"That's it. Take it." She growls softly.

Withdrawing almost completely, she adds another pump of lube and works her way slowly back inside him. Grabbing his hips in her hands, she gradually begins fucking him fully, withdrawing until she's almost left him, then burying deep inside him again.

"Thank you Ma'am, thank you Ma'am" begins to softly fall from his lips over and over.

She can only softly growl her approval as she quickens her pace and the force of her strokes, pulling him back against her with each one. The bulb inside her begins to rock into her g-spot with the more enthusiastic strokes. The harness begins to soak up the fluid that flows from her pussy as she buries her cock in his ass with more force.

Leaning forward onto her knees, she drops her forearm onto his back and licks her right hand. Slipping it underneath his hips, she encircles his thick cock and begins stroking him firmly as she fucks his ass. Her hand is immediately sticky with pre cum that's leaked onto his shaft. It adds another jolt of pleasure to her, and removes the last of her compassion for his ass.

Her full weight leaned on his back, hand quickly stroking his cock, she fucks his ass with long hard strokes. Each time she slams into him, the base of her cock rocks into her clit, the bulb pressing against her g-spot. The air becomes a mix of their pants and moans with the occasional wet sounds of her cock slamming into his ass.

"Oh gods..."he pants heavily "Ma'am...Ma'am please.... You're going to make me cum!!"

"You're damn right I will. When I'm ready. Wait."

He can only whimper in answer, and she feels him tense beneath her. His ass cheeks, his back beneath her, his shoulders bunching. He begins to toss his head from side to side, her blouse sliding across his face.

"You'll cum in 3....2..." long heavy strokes into his ass as she pauses much longer before, "1. Cum. Now."

Mixing a heavy grunt with a moan as she sinks her teeth into his shoulder blade, his cock begins to spurt and throb in her hand. She feels his hot cum run down her hand.

Releasing him from her teeth, hand still wrapped around his cock, her cock still buried deep in his ass, she licks the indentations in his skin. He shudders heavily beneath her and emits a soft moan. Releasing his cock from her hand she smears the leftovers onto his side and ass before pressing herself up off his body. Cock still sunk into his ass, she kneads and strokes his skin as his orgasm begins to fade. Tugging on the rope tethering his left leg to the chest harness, she pulls the end free and starts on the opposite side. Once both are free from his chest, she frees the left leg completely. Gently rubbing the side of his leg, she makes him aware of that leg being released, and he flops it down onto the blanket. Repeating the process, she frees his right and it in turn falls to the floor. Gripping his ass in both hands she spreads him open as she slowly pulls her cock from his ass. He gasps sharply as the empty sensation hits him. She uses her left hand to keep contact on him, roaming his thighs and ass while she frees herself from the harness. Setting it aside she crawls on top of him, letting their sweat mingle as she begins to untie his wrists.

"That's my man. You're so fucking hot, cumming so hard while you're taking my whole cock fucking your tight ass."

She coos to him as she slips the rope from around his wrists. Running her hands between his forearms, she pries them apart just enough to signal him they are free. He moans softly and wiggles his fingers to wrap around her hand in a tight squeeze.

She frees what is left of the chest harness without disturbing him, intermittently running her fingertips over the ligature marks the rope leaves behind, enjoying the shudders of response she gets. Standing momentarily, she kills the overhead light, grabs the heavier blanket, and stretches out against him. Twining her legs, still wrapped in thigh highs, around his legs and ass, she tosses the blanket over them both. Wrapping him in her arms, she pulls his back into her chest in order to reach the front of the harness, kissing his neck and shoulders as she goes. Pulling the last of the wraps over his head, she balls it enough to toss the rope aside and returns to petting and stroking him.

An almost strangled "Thank you Ma'am" floats to her ears.

"You're very welcome handsome."

Slipping the bunched blouse off his head, she pulls his face into her chest and tucks the blanket around them both and settles back to let him float for a while.