HerTurn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Neb
Mr_Neb
140 Followers

As best I could, I gurgled over the fingers in my mouth," Oh yes, John! Like that! I'm coming! I'm coming! Feel me John! Feel my pussy squeeze your fingers. Feel my juices cover your fingers and drip from me! I'M COMING!!!!"

I kept talking and describing every detail of what I was feeling. My body grabbed John's fingers as if they were never to be let go. My body shook and quivered with wave after wave of my orgasm. My pussy flowed my slippery nectar all over John's fingers. I could easily feel it trickle down my legs. Saliva dribbled from my mouth and I screamed in ecstasy! Just like before, I left the source of my pleasure buried deep within me until my orgasm had completely subsided.

Floor 6. Doors open. Nobody. Doors closed.

"Now your cock, John. Do it again but with your cock!"

In one swift motion, I knelt down, taking his briefs to his ankle. Standing again, I lifted one leg past him and placed it against the elevator rail. My pussy was exposed and dripping for him. I grabbed his throbbing penis and drew it to my opening.

"Now John! Put it in John! Give me your cock!"

Indeed he did. With his great masculine strength he pressed closer to me. His cock slid effortlessly up into me. I gasped with the feeling of complete fulfillment.

"YES JOHN!" I screamed. "Now fuck me and make me come again!"

John thrusts were fast and hard. His breathing was deep and aggressive. He was taking me. He was ravishing me.

Floor 7. Doors open. "MOMMY!" a small boy yelped. Doors closed.

Another orgasm ran over me with surprising quickness. I quaked and shook as the uncontrollable convulsions shot through my entire body. My inner thighs were slick and trickling with warm juices.

John's breathing became sharper. I knew these early signs. With my pussy still twitching in the twilight of my orgasm, I slipped him from me and dropped to my knees. For the first time that evening, I could see John's cock. It was so beautiful yet almost angry. It's entire length was wet and slick with my cum. The crown, oozing precum, was an engorged deep red, the shaft still a fleshy tan. His scrotum was wrinkled and firm, keeping his balls drawn up tight. My face plunged into his abdomen. His rigid cock smearing my face in a streak of my own cum. I devoured him completely. My mouth saturated more with the taste of me than on him. I loved the smell and taste and feeling of my own cum. I felt so alive and free!

From below him, I looked up at John. He looked down at my wet face, his hard stiff cock resting at my cheek.

"I'm going to do it John. Right now, right here. We are almost at our floor and I am going to suck your cock until you come! That's right John. I am going to make you come with my mouth. Do it baby, fuck my mouth with your stiff cock!"

His warm pulsing penis again slid effortlessly deep into my mouth. My tongue burst alive with the soft velvety taste of his delicious precum. Clench after clench released even more. It was not difficult to feel his rapid heartbeat through the blood-swollen throbbing member.

Floor 8. Doors open. The twenty-something woman gasped loudly. I smiled with cock in my mouth. Doors closed.

I kissed and sucked him all over. I held his balls in my hands. I lightly scratched his scrotum with my fingernails. I ran my pursed lips all along his seeping shaft. All around my mouth was wet and slippery with the mixture of saliva and precum. It dripped to my chest from my chin. I knelt directly below him, his cock running from my chin to over my nose. I licked his sensitive underside and verbally encouraged his orgasm.

"Can you do it John? We are almost there! Can you come for me in this elevator? Give it to me baby! Give it to me John! Think about it all John. Think of what we've done so far this evening. COME IN MY MOUTH JOHN! Come for me!"

I said nothing more and took him deep to the back of my throat. I sucked at his length as hard and as wetly as I could. I wanted him now!

FLOOR 9!! DING!!!!!

The doors automatically opened at the very moment John erupted. At that moment, we did not know if we were alone. Neither of us knew or cared. His shaft swelled between my lips. The crown enlarged and pressed even harder at the back of my throat, expelling a great burst of cum. My mouth was already filled with cock and so it overflowed with the hot, thick cream! His cum spurted back out of my mouth, spattering John's abdomen. I opened my mouth slightly when another pulse was released. I felt it spurt warm and thick against the roof of my mouth. The seminal juice coated the inside of my mouth and flowed out over my lips. Large drips clung to my face and chin. Dollops fell and blotched my breasts. Stringy threads connected my upper and lower lips. I made no attempt to swallow and used my milky tongue to expel my mouth's contents over my lips.

DING! DOORS CLOSED. DING! DOORS OPENED.

More spurts left John's erupting cock. I intentionally guided the wild leaping strands to my cheek and even into my hair. I tasted and smelled of John's semen and a bit of my own cum. I was in erotic state of bliss! His final expulsions fell to by breasts. Cum seeped into the lace of my bra. On my breasts, it warmed, liquefied and slid into my cleavage.

DING! DOORS CLOSED. DING! DOORS OPENED.

I sat down against the back wall of the elevator. My dress was barely on me. My legs were flat on the floor and opened, exposing my damp dripping pussy to the cool tile floor. My chest heaved in deep breaths. John still rested against the elevator control panel, causing the doors to open and close. His still erect but slightly drooping cock was dribbling cum in small drops onto my thigh and the elevator floor. It was only then were we able to know that we had been, and still were alone. John slid his pants back up but his belt remained unfastened. His shirt was all undone and a few buttons were missing. We left that little elevator box but the strong smell unrestrained lust remained.

We made our way down the hall to our apartment. One of my shoes was missing, probably still jammed in the elevator railing. My dress hung open. My uncovered pussy leaked my wetness freely and I walked with slick slippery thighs. John's cum was spattered all over my upper body. I am sure white strands streaked my hair. My breasts were wet and slippery and slid against each other. His ejaculate felt warm and sticky against my face. It covered my chin and ran in long clear wet lines down my neck. My mouth and tongue were still coated in a thin milky film of semen. That lusty smell followed us all the way down the hall, into our apartment, and into our exhausted dreams.

I can't wait for "HisTurn".

Mr_Neb
Mr_Neb
140 Followers
12