He's Been A Bad Bad Boy

Story Info
She gives her bad bf a naughty lesson.
1k words
3.04
41.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea crouched behind the rather large bush that hovered over her driveway. She had never expected that it would come to this. Her live-in boyfriend Sean had been acting rather strange lately. He came home with a lame excuses that his "job" required him to stay late hours or that he was hanging out with his boys. If that wasn't suspicious enough, the fact that their sex life was staggering in the bedroom or that he was "too tired" from work to make love. When a man turns down sex, their must be something wrong. And that's exactly what Andrea was going to find out. She expected the worse, the fact that her dominating boyfriend had some whore to fuck around with.

Andrea crouched to their bedroom window, and slowly peeked inside. She could not believe what she was seeing. That whore was sprawled eagle while her boyfriend was licking her pussy.

"He never did that to me," said Andrea.

Anger burst through her as she saw him slip his dick into this woman's vagina. She wanted to kill the bastard for doing this to her, for all the lies and excuses that she foolishly believed. Despite the intense anger she felt, she found herself glued to the two intertwined bodies, realizing that she was now very wet and horny. Without another hesitation Andrea reached her hand into her pants and discovered that spot that she knew all too well. She rubbed her clit with hot desire and made way to her pussy. Right then and there she pleased herself, cumming to her faithless boyfriend and his slut.

"I'm going to teach him a lesson that he'll never forgot," half laughing and moaning at the same time.

Andrea had always been rather shy in the bedroom, preferring the standard missionary position instead of trying wild, sexy positions. Now, after this interesting experience, Andrea felt more liberated, and she desperately wanted to be that cute little sex kitten she always saw in the movies. She knew she had that inner sexy vixen in her; she just had to unleash it. What better time then now. Andrea waited an hour for them to leave. It was time to get ready.

**********Two hours later************

Sean pulled up into driveway. Tonight had been another crazy night. Karen was nothing like Andrea. She was damn good in bed. He needed that. Andrea was perfect-smart, sexy, and fun, but she lacked miserably in the bedroom. He just didn't have the nerve to tell her. A man had to have his needs met and that's exactly what Karen could fulfill. Sean slipped a peace of gum in his mouth to get the taste of Karen and alcohol out of his breath. He sprayed axe, pulled himself together, and prepared his lie for the girl that loved him. Sean opened the door to find the lights turned off and it dead silent.

"Andrea?"

Then he noticed her. The black stilettos. The fish net stockings on the long lean legs that led up to a black and red laced thong. His eyes moved up to the matching bra set. He could not make out the face, but he recognized that beautiful body.

"Andrea?"

Andrea stepped out of the dark to reveal her thick red lips, beautiful round brown eyes, and her long wavy brown hair that many women desperately want. Sean was completely awe struck and couldn't muster anything to say. He had never seen Andrea look so damn good or any other girl of his wildest dreams.

"Baby you look amazing."

"Shut up bitch!"

Andrea seductively walked toward her man feeling completely in control. She grabbed his hair making sure he felt pain.

"You've been a bad boy and now I'm going to teach you a lesson."

She kissed him hard and dragged her bewildered boyfriend to the same bed in which he had used earlier.

"So this is where you brought that whore. Well I'll make you remember.

There's nothing that your small breasted friend can do that I can do."

Andrea took off her thong and wrapped it around his eyes.

"I'm gonna take care of you. Just sit back. I'm in charge now."

Andrea pushed him down on the bed. She undid her bra, tying his hands to the headrest. Andrea slapped her boyfriend around making him feel helpless and nervous. Despite the pain she inflicked on her boyfriend she noticed that he had had a boner since the moment he saw her, and it had never went down. The bastard liked it, oh well, he'll really like this.

"You want me to suck your dick big boy? Dontcha' bitch?"

Andrea left trailing kisses as she reached his hard rock member. She took it in her mouth and did her thing. She sucked and sucked until he moaned.

"You like that baby don't you, u like me sucking your cock u nasty, dirty boy."

"Oh yea baby suck it ohh yeaa."

"Shut up bitch. I'll do as I please."

A few seconds later he cummed and Andrea swallowed. But she wasn't done. Andrea climbed on top of him. She untied her boyfriend.

"Eat me out now bitch.You did it for your dumb whore. Now please me."

Like a very obedient dog he obeyed and ate her pussy. As he lightly bit her clit his girlfriend screamed. She cummed again and again. After being pleasured she wanted to fuck her boyfriend. Andrea got on top and rode her boyfriend while screaming dirty things to him .He grabbed her ass and she went faster and faster until they cummed together. Later that night Andrea surprised him to another sexy rubdown in their bath.

"I never knew you had it in you I love you like this. I'm sorry for cheating on you I should have communicated better with you."

"You better be bitch," smiled Andrea.

"I'll never do it again I promise."

Andrea believed him and was happy. Besides if he did do it again she would just have to punish him. If her boyfriend didn't cheat on her she still would have been that sad little innocent girl. He still needed to be punished though. He's been a naughty boy...