He's In Love... Ch. 01

Story Info
A three-way love story.
1k words
4.05
13.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HE'S IN LOVE...

Part 1

A blade of grass swayed as a cool breeze cut through the meadow. The swaying of the old oak trees sounded like they were speaking. The summer had been so hot, so unbearable, it was nice to see fall approaching. They lay there on a blanket in the grass taking in the sunlight and fall smells. Every so often when she wasn't paying attention, John would glimpse over at her and smile. The sun on Sara's golden hair reminded him of diamonds. She lay on her back with her eyes closed, and he wondered what she was dreaming about...was it him? The blissful summer they spent together? Riding bikes in the hills, picnics in the meadow, sunset walks along the beach? His thoughts were pleasantly interrupted when she rolled over on top of him, and went in for a thirsty kiss. That feeling shot through him like a bolt of lightning, or a drop on roller coaster. Sara and John had come a long way this summer. She started out very shy, but quickly came alive when John was around. He was getting ready to start work at his father's firm. Things couldn't have been better. He was thinking of proposing to her this weekend. He was in love.

She was wearing that silk halter dress again. He loved this dress because she didn't wear a bra and he could see the points of her firm breasts through it. He kissed her neck softly, as his hands wondered from the nape of her neck down her back, feeling her smooth skin. His hands wondering further down, he could feel the roundness of her ass. He loved her ass, it was so firm. He grabbed her and pulled her closer to him as if he would never let go. Kissing her passionately.... he rolled her over so he could take control. He pinned her arms above her head and leaned back so he could get a full look at her. "She is a vision" he thought. Another breeze came through and caught the hem of her dress, blowing it up and revealing her panties. He moved his hands down the outer parts of her arms to her hard breasts. His fingers traced the outside of her nipples through the silky material of her dress, and they became erect. He pulled her dress up to reveal a toned tan stomach. His finger tips traveled up and down her torso until she arched her back in torment. He giggled because he knew it was torture for her. His mouth met hers as he drank her in once again... her kisses were intoxicating. He was growing larger and larger as her tongue ran along the inside of his mouth. Her fingers traced his neck and behind his ears.

He moved down to her inner thighs, taking notice she was soaking through her panties. His teeth moved her underwear aside exposing the soft wet pinkness he loved so much. His tongue started slowly around the lips of her pussy, tracing the opening ever so lightly. She let out a soft moan urging for more. He knew she was impatient, and thats why he liked to take his time with her. He always tried to prolong their time together, so she could experience everything. He wanted to know all of her and her to know all of him.

He let his fingers slip inside of her, in and out, softly... slowly. She moaned again. Her halter dress was now untied baring her breasts to the warm sun. Her hands cupping them, and pinching her nipples. He moved his hand down his pants and pulled out his manhood. Stroking his shaft with one hand and fingering her with the other. He was so turned on by her wetness. His tongue took control, and started licking and sucking her clit. Making her hard, she was moaning a bit louder now. His fingers pushed deeper into her, filling her up as his tongue circled her clit. He felt her begin to shake, she could feel the energy from inside. Her chest rose, back arched ... the louder she moaned the harder he got. Faster, harder, deeper he pushed into her... she was in tender agony. He loved it. He loved her. "I'M COMING!" His mouth sucked harder, ready for the juices that would flow from her, he wanted to drink them, he loved her taste. It was so sweet. As she came, he pushed his tongue inside her and licked all of her up.

He was ready and his cock was hard as he slid it inside of her. He felt so connected to her. He could feel her heart beat, and every breath she took was like his own. She sat up to meet him, her lips melted with his. He crashed into her, harder, shots of ecstasy relished his whole body.

She pushed him to the ground, and rode him hard. He could feel her coming again, her orgasm pulsed against his cock. He plunged into her harder filling her up. Arching her back, her golden hair fell aside, exposing her perfect supple breasts, and hard nipples. He cupped them in his large hands, and pinch them. Riding him with long even strokes, she moaned with bliss. They were in sync, in a state of euphoria together.

He felt himself losing control inside of her tight walls. He was going to burst in a moment. He flipped her over, and did her from behind. He grabbed her hair and sucked on her neck, the other hand was groping her breast, he couldn't believe it but she was coming again, she let out a loud moan. The pulsing of her orgasms gripped his cock harder this time, making him come. He pounded into her, feeling himself explode inside of her. They trembled together.

As he lay there, still inside her, running his finger tips through her hair and down her back... listening to her breath... still feeling small aftershocks from the quake, he couldn't help but think how much he loved her, hoping she loved him too....

To be continued...