He's the Boss

Story Info
Employee & employer get down to business.
1.4k words
3.95
31.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had only been working for the company for a month and had heard a few things about the one boss's and his ways. She had not believed a word of it and put it down to office gossip.

"I was wondering if maybe you could work back tonight and type up a few letters for me." He asked Lucy one night. She needed the money and quickly agreed.

After everyone had left he came out and asked her to join him in his office. When she entered he pattered the spot on his desk in front of him. She sat down and crossed her legs so that her skirt rid up a little and he could see her panties. A low moan escaped his lips. She had never done this sort of thing before so didn't know what to expect but she knew she wanted him.

"So what do we have here?" he asked as if to himself. "A young lady that I hope is as horny as I am." With that he began to fondle her breasts through her clothes and moaned again. His hands were having a great effect on her and her nipples hardened quickly.

"Does that feel good Lucy?" he asked her.

"Mmmmmm Yes it feels real good." She growled.

"I want to see what I am feeling, can I take your top off and see?" She nodded her head in encouragement and he slowly undid the buttons of her blouse. "Oh my look at these, I would have never guessed." He said when he parted the front of her top. His hands moved back to her breasts and felt the fabric of her bra. His mouth moved over her lips and down her neck to where his hands were and suckled her through the bra. She reached around her back to unfasten it but he pushed her hands down and told her he would do it when he was ready.

After he finally removed her bra her bliss got even better as he sucked as much of her breast into his mouth as he could and rolled her nipple around his mouth. One minute he was sucking and the next pinching them genteelly. Moans were starting to escape from her lips and her panties were growing increasingly wet. His hand slid down her hip and began to massage her thigh.

"Do you like that do you?" he asked her

"Oh I sure do." The words slipped out without her even thinking about it.

"Can I feel your pussy then? Just tell me when to stop if you want me to."

Stop, she thought she would scream if he did, she had never been so horny in all her life. She spread her legs for him to gain access. He pushed her skirt up and rubbed her through her panties.

"Baby you are wet aren't you, you're really enjoying this?" he said licking his lips. "Come on tell me how much you like me touching your puss."

"Oh yeah I love you touching me, your hands are so big and strong and it feels so good." She moaned as his hand increased its pressure and she began to thrust into him.

"Good that's it baby move on it Oh that feels good doesn't it."

"Yes oh yes it feels real good."

"I want to see more now baby is that ok with you? Touching isn't enough I have to see you as well." His voice was as warm as honey. She nodded her head and bit her lower lip. "Stand up a second so I can get this thing off you, I want to see you as naked as the day you were born." She did as he asked. He sat in his chair and admired her body before he pushed a few things aside on his desk to make more room for her. She lay herself down on her back as he instructed her to do and he spread her legs wide.

"Now I want you to touch yourself while I watch you," she did as he asked. "Oh yeah rub it hard." He said holding her pussy lips apart for her and watching he rub her clit. "Now finger yourself for me, I want to see that and then I want to suck your juices off your fingers so make sure they are really wet." His penis was starting to bulge in his pants and he stood to free it from it's confined space and stroked it a few times before he pulled her fingers from her and sucked them clean. He then lowered his head and ran his tongue around her clit before running it down to her love hole and back up and sucking and flicking her clit. He thrust one finger inside her and poked it around as if testing her depth and then added another one for good measure.

She began to thrust against his fingers much to his delight and she squealed with pleasure at the feeling. She could feel her climax building and wriggled even more moaning loudly. He also knew how close she was and increased the speed of his thrusting fingers and sucked and flicked her clit quickly. The sensation was too much and she came hard and fast, the best orgasm she had ever had.

"Now you can please me the way I have you." He told her as he helped her off the desk and she lowered herself down between his legs. She took his magnificent erection and rapped her fingers around his shaft stroking him to full attention. He had to be at least 7 inches long and he had the thickest dick she had ever seen. She was wondering how it was all going to fit inside her pussy when the time came.

"Run your tongue around my knob first and then suck it baby. Oh yeah that is the way real slow and as much as you can take." She sucked on him like a big fat lollypop and he threw his head back. One hand on the back of her head to make sure she got as much in as possible and his other hand squeezing her breasts one at a time. He moved to the edge of his chair and one of her hands lightly grasped his balls, and she ran her tongue around them and sucked one at a time before returning to his dick and sucking hungrily on it. "Am I doing it right for you?" she asked knowing very well she was. "Does it feel really good?" she gently blew on the tip of his penis and he thought he would lose his mind.

"Yes oh yes baby that is it, if you keep that up I will blow in your mouth and I want to be deep inside you when I do that. Get back on the table and spread your legs for me." He opened the desk draw and grabbed a foiled wrapper. After putting on the condom, pulled her to the edge of the table and pulled her legs up so they were resting on his shoulders. With a long groan he started to enter her, he couldn't believe how tight she was. Slowly he thrust in and out taking it a little further each time until he had nearly fully entered her and then he rammed it up her feeling her stretch to accommodate his huge size.

She was wreathing about and screaming in pleasure when he withdrew from her and turned her around so he could enter her from behind. One of his hands fondled her breasts while the other rubbed her clit. She climaxed again and again while his balls slapped against her and he thrust faster and faster. His breathing was getting more and more rapid and she felt him tense up. With a growl from deep inside, he rammed his dick into her pussy as hard as he could and blew his load with three thick squirts. He stayed in her for a few minutes not wanting to pull out, but knew he had to after all she was on overtime now and they still had work to do.

Before she left the office that night he asked would she be willing to do over time at least twice a week, she readily agreed. His last instructions for her were to make sure she wore no panties under her skirt so he knew he could come up behind and stick it in when he wanted. She did as he asked because after all he is the boss.