He's The Greatest Writer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
king_wesley
king_wesley
695 Followers

"But you can't d..."

"Why don't we give you a test run see if you cum around?" smiled Mindy wicked as she approached the shackled young blonde.

Jerry wanted to do something about his situation but couldn't. Firstly because he was chained to the ceiling but mostly because he had no idea how it was possible to get out of this situation save it all being one long bad dream. Then Mindy was upon him; she ran her hands over his soft voluptuous mounds. This stirred feelings inside Jerry that were both alien yet satisfying. A tingling began to develop around his cunt and he could feel himself getting damp. As the hands continued to fondle and caress him, Jerry could not help but get turned on. The tingling feeling grew stronger and an unexpected pinch on one of his now swollen nipples caused mini jolts or pleasure to surge through him. Despite himself Jerry was nearing climax.

"See how good it feels?" whispered Mindy, "It can always feel like this, I could make you come again and again and again. I have not even touched your clit and yet you are filled with pleasure. I can help you have multiple orgasms again and again. You're body is built for pleasure."

"Mmm hmm," moaned Jerry approvingly.

"If you wish, I can make it so that the next six hours is nothing but one long orgy of euphoria. Just say the word."

"P...P...Please do it." Managed Jerry as his body melted under Mindy's touch.

"Sure thing," smiled Mindy and she gave his left nipple a quick kiss.

Almost instantaneously Jerry went white. Standing before him were now eight college football players. All staring at him hungrily. Jerry was terrified.

"Who are they?" he whimpered.

"A promised you an orgy." Mindy replied, "And what better way to lose your new-found virginity and send your body to the heights of pleasure than a marathon gang bang with these manly studs?"

Fear gripped Jerry completely now, "But... no... You cant... I...Please don't I'll do anything."

"Anything?" queried Mindy intrigued.

"Yes anything, just don't let them rape me."

"But you'll enjoy it, I guarantee it."

"No!!! Please just make it stop."

Mindy pondered for a moment before coming to her decision. "Ok, I'll let them go, on one condition."

"What is it? I'll do anything."

"Well I was going to give you one more wish before we ended our time together so here is the deal. I will send the boys away on the condition that once I have granted your final request, you are mine. You will be my personal play toy until the day you die. Do you accept these terms?"

"Yes anything, just make them go!" screamed Jerry half oblivious to what he had agreed to.

"Very well." conceded Mindy and with a wave of her hand the football players were gone. "Now may I have your last request before you become mine."

Jerry searched his brain for a way out but nothing came to him. He didn't know what to do. He would rather die than go through this for the rest of his life. Then... the idea struck him.

"I have decided," he declared.

"And what is your wish?"

"I would like my original body back and I would like you to fuck me. I would like you to fuck me looking like you do now and with no other toys or people involved. Furthermore I want this to be the greatest fuck of my life, in fact I want it to be so amazing that my heart cannot take it and stops after I have orgasmed. It will not be painful; I will have died of pleasure. That is my wish."

"Very well." agreed Mindy, "If that is what you want. It is sad that this is how you wish to end our time together though. I thought we were having fun."

With that she blew a kiss at Jerry and to his relief his body returned to normal. He was a he again. Testing his restraints, he wondered if he had made the right decision but he knew he could not let himself live like this, regardless at what the alternative was. He tried to clear his mind and finally be able to appreciate the spectacular form of Mindy's naked figure in the comfort of his own body. Running his eyes over her heaving breasts, he felt his cock begin to swell and as if she had sensed his arousal Mindy was upon him.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and began to kiss him deeply. Lost in the embrace, Jerry melted under the intensity of Mindy's hunger for him. He wanted to grab her but his bonds held him back. Nevertheless it was a kiss he never wanted to end. His cock was now swollen to full size and rubbed against the soft skin of his companion. Mindy took her hint and slowly but deliberately lowered herself onto the tip of Jerry's shaft. There she stayed as if she was levitating as she teased the tip of his cock. Jerry was silently screaming for her to plunge down onto him but Mindy continued to tease.

Jerry felt like he was about to explode right then when finally Mindy's cunt swallowed Jerry's begging cock. Jerry's eyes rolled back as Mindy rode him like a cowgirl on steroids. Her pace was relentless as pure animal desire overflowed into the whole atmosphere. Jerry was bursting to come but somehow he held on. Mindy just kept riding and riding, picking up speed and sending Jerry spiraling on the path to ecstasy. Jerry's heart was beating faster and faster and all he could think about was the pleasure. He had not even come yet but already he was lost in euphoria. Mindy also was screaming as her sex clamped around Jerry's shaft and began to quiver in ecstasy which in turn sent bursts of pleasure ripping through Jerry's body and soul. Finally the sensation overwhelmed Jerry and he exploded into Mindy's screaming cunt. Wave after wave of cum seemed to shoot out of Jerry's pleasure ridden body as the euphoria rose and rose. Both bodies were hot and sweating, lost in the passion and heat when suddenly there was nothing. For Jerry all feelings had ceased as he had ceased to be.

TEN MINUTES LATER...

Jerry's mind was foggy but he was able to make out a familiar voice calling to him.

"Jerry? Jerry? Are you Ok?" came Mindy's voice.

"What?" protested Jerry as he sat bolt upright. "I made a wish, I'm supposed to be dead."

"And you were dead," responded Mindy, "For about ten minutes, but I was able to resuscitate you, isn't it wonderful."

"But I?"

"Yes, now you are mine forever, I'm so happy, It's gonna be such fun."

THE END

king_wesley
king_wesley
695 Followers
12