He's Watching!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands came to the back of my head as she sat up some and pulled my face into her crotch. "Eat me damn it." She commanded. "I said don't make me come too fast, don't take all week to get me close. Now lick my clit and get a finger or two...two would be better...inside me and make me beg to get off."

She flopped back down on the bed as I went to work on her aching clit. I slipped two fingers into her nearly dripping pussy. I didn't have to ease them in the first time, they just slid right in she was so hot and wet. There was a little groan and her back arched as my fingers went all the way in. After moving those two fingers in and out as I licked her clit and sucked on the inner lips, I finally slipped a third finger into her tight opening.

"How many fingers do you have in me?" she asked softly. "It's feeling pretty full down there."

"Three, but one is leaving for another place." I told her as I slipped one back out. I put the now slick fingertip against her anus and slowly slipped it into her tight back door.

"That feels nice," Monica said, "but don't get any ideas about sticking something else in there while John watches." Her breathing was getting faster now as she started to get close to her first orgasm of the evening.

I wasn't sure if she was all that serious about not getting it in the ass, but I really didn't know how to get my cock in there and make sure John knew that that was where it was going anyway. While the windows were open and it was a calm quiet night, unless she almost screamed that she was getting it in the ass, he wouldn't be able to hear her. Unless he had binoculars, he sure as hell wouldn't be able to see it. I worked my fingers in and out of her tight openings a little faster now as I worked her clit over with my tongue. I really had no intention of teasing her for very long tonight. I was horny and wanted my cock buried deep inside her and the sooner the better.

"That feels good," she moaned softly. "I'm getting so close."

I didn't want her to come right away, so I left her clit and sucked on the tender inner sex lips, tugging and pulling on them. It kept her excited, but let her clit calm down some too. She was a little hotter than I thought she was.

"Don't tease me any more," she begged. "Make me come please?"

I resumed working over her stiff clit with my tongue. Hers wasn't one of those little tiny ones that are hard to find, she has a nice sized clit that really sticks out when she is hot. I used the fingers of my free hand to pull the hood back on it, and ran my tongue back and forth over the exposed clit. Before long she was over the edge - and I had forgotten how loud she could get when she is really hot - like tonight!

"That's it...YES...I'M COMING!" she nearly screamed. John would have to be nearly deaf to have not heard her.

I did my best to keep my tongue on her clit as she bucked and lurched through her orgasm. It wasn't easy with her legs clamped against my head either. She was pretty noisy through the first part of it, but then must have remembered that the windows were open and John was watching as she suddenly got a lot quieter. As her orgasm subsided, I finally came up for air. "Sounded like a good one, and John must have heard you getting off." I said with a grin.

"Was I that loud?" she asked still breathing hard.

"Trust me, he heard you. Now, are you ready for something nice and stiff inside you?"

"You bet," she said, scooting to the middle of the bed. "Come and get it!"

In no time I was buried to my balls in her and pounding away. John could probably still see, but with him not being right there in the room, I didn't find the thought of someone possibly watching us as much of a distraction. I had always yearned for a threesome with Monica, and wondered if this might not be the time to bring it up - after I got off of course. I wondered what it would be like as I pounded away at her.

"Harder," she groaned loudly, "I'm really close. I sure hope he's still there watching. It just gets me all the hotter!"

I suddenly found myself on the verge of coming too. Maybe there really was something to having someone spy on you during sex.

"I'm so close!" she said a little louder. I got the feeling she wanted to make sure John could hear her.

"I'M COMING!" I half shouted. I felt a huge load of come rush up my hard shaft and spurt deep inside her hot wet pussy. Spurt after spurt followed the first, filling her tight little pussy to the point of overflowing with come.

"I can feel it!" she moaned. "I can feel you coming inside me...oh yea,...I'm...COMING TOO!"

I felt her pussy clamp down on my still throbbing cock as her orgasm started. She hugged me tightly to her as she began another great orgasm and another noisy one at that. She moaned and groaned a lot louder than she usually did during this one. What a little show-off!

"God that was a good one," she said finally relaxing her grip on me.

I decided that now might be the time to see what she thought of threesomes. I kissed her neck and then her ear as I lay over her, and finally suggested it. "How would you feel about having him join us...if he's still out there watching?"

"Huh?" she asked, sounding a little shocked. "I didn't know you would ever share me with another man. Are you sure about that, or are you just pulling my leg?"

It would seem that the idea was more than okay with her. "No, I'm serious." I said raising myself up off of her chest and looking at her face. "Would you like to try sex with two guys at the same time?"

"Sure, if it's really okay with you. A lot of girls have fantasies about that sort of thing you know."

"Well so do a lot of guys, but it's usually one guy and two women. That might be a little more fun, but I like the idea of having another man join us too."

"Do you think he's into that."

"Yea, I'm pretty sure he is. I think he mentioned something about being in a threesome with his now ex- wife some time ago. I just don't know if it was with another man or another woman."

"Better lean out the window and ask him if he wants to come over here and come," she said with a grin, "before he makes himself come there and goes to bed!"

I slid my still hard cock out of her very wet pussy and got to the window. "John?" I called out.

There was a few seconds of silence, and then a quiet, almost sheepish answer. "Yea?" his voice came back.

"Instead of just watching, would you care to join us?"

"Uh...okay...you sure this is okay with Monica?"

"Yea, it's a little fantasy of hers to have two men at the same time. The front door's unlocked, come on over." This was moving rather fast. One minute I have a fantasy, suggest it to my wife, and a minute later I am about to have it fulfilled. I thought John was an attractive guy and never felt threatened by him. While I'm not exactly bisexual, I have always had something of a fascination with other cocks. Now I was about to see one up close and personal, maybe even get to play with it, and watch in going in and out of my wife - a wife who until just a few minutes ago had never given any indication that she would like to go to bed with two guys. This was about to get interesting. If felt myself getting hard all over again, in spite of having just come a few minutes ago.

Monica scooted into the bathroom to clean up the mess I had made between her legs. I followed her in and cleaned my semi-hard cock off too. Somewhat cleaned up, we got back on the bed and waited for John. We didn't have to wait long. Only moments later we heard the front door open.

"Hello?" came a male voice.

"Back here in the bedroom John!" called Monica.

A moment later, John appeared in our bedroom doorway, barefoot and clad only in shorts and a T-shirt. "Are you two sure you are up to this?" he asked.

"We seem to," I said grinning. "We weren't sure if you were into this sort of thing, but I thought you had said something once about doing a threesome with Sheila once."

"Yea, we used to do a little swinging now and then. We didn't do all that much," he said getting his shirt off, "but there were a few threesomes and a little wife swapping years ago." The shorts now slid to the floor.

John had a body not all that different from mine now that he was naked. I might have felt a little intimidated if he was the "Mr. Muscle" type, but since he wasn't, I felt quite comfortable with him. While it's hard to tell how big another guy's cock is when it isn't hard, his appeared to be about the same size as mine is.

"We haven't done any in the last little while for no particular reason," he continued. "We were sort of both bi-sexual and could have a really good time in a threesome because of it. While I'm not that into men, I find a cock to be a rather fascinating thing and fun to play with and suck off, and I don't mind another man touching me. She pretty much felt the same way with women, liking to eat another woman and suck on another's tits. But, it you don't want me touching you Bob, that perfectly all right too."

"Well," I started, "I have a little interest in other men's cocks too, but like you, that's about it. I have never had the opportunity to suck on one, let alone have one come in my mouth, but I guess I would like to try it."

"Jesus you two!" Monica cried. "What the fuck is this? Am I just going to sit here and watch you two blow each other or something? I thought I was getting two guys playing with me, not watch two guys playing with each other!"

"Don't worry," I reassured her, "we were just getting to know each other a little and what would make the other uncomfortable so we could avoid that."

"Sounds like you two were working up to blowing each other," she said, still sounding a little miffed.

"We might," said John with a grin, "but I'd like to fuck you silly and come inside you, one end or the other."

"Me too!" I said, flashing her a huge grin.

"You already have, so I hope John doesn't mind me being a little creamy down there."

"Just adds to the taste and excitement," he reassured her.

We both moved in close to Monica and began to gently caress her sexy body and tits. Within seconds, John began to suck on one of her long sexy nipples. Following his lead, I took the other one into my mouth. A soft moan escaped her lips as the two of us enjoyed her nipples. I felt her legs move apart, and thinking that was an invitation, I slid my hand down her soft body to her pussy, only to find John's hand already there with a finger or two busily fingering her clit.

Since I was now able to satisfy a curiosity of mine, I reached over and found John's semi-hard cock. After just a few firm strokes, just I like I stroke myself, he was fully hard. It was very interesting to have another man's cock in my hand. Once it was nice and hard, I decided to further satisfy my curiosity and see what it was like to have another guy's cock in my mouth. I let go of Monica's nipple and moved my head down to John's cock.

"You have a very talented finger," I heard Monica tell John. "If you keep that up, I'll come all over it."

After examining John's hard cock, I decided to take the plunge and see what it was like to suck on another man's cock. I licked the underside of his cock-head a few times, and then put a good part of it in my mouth. It was pretty much like I imagined it would be, and very exciting. I knew I was now hard as a rock with excitement. I started moving his cock in and out of my mouth, just like I knew I liked mine done. I felt John's body stiffen and he slowly thrust his hips in my direction; I was getting to him. I liked my balls fondled and carefully squeezed when I was being blown, so I tried that on him. I felt his cock twitch in my mouth and heard him groan; I figured I must be doing what he liked. Doing this - something that would on any other day seem like a very gay thing - now seemed like a very natural thing. That in itself was odd since I did not consider myself to be the least bit gay! I was really enjoying blowing John.

Monica was moaning louder now as John sucked on one of her delicious long nipples and then the other as he fingered her. Her legs were wide apart now, making sure he had access to whatever he wanted. It sounded like it wouldn't be long until she got off on his finger.

John must have been really horny, as I could feel his cock getting very hard and the head swell as I sucked on him, taking him clear to my throat now. Pretty soon I was going to get my first taste of his fresh come in my mouth. This was going to be interesting. I have tasted my own come when I ate Monica after coming inside her, but that was also mixed with hers. This was going to be pure John come; no girl come mixed with it. Just when I thought I was getting very close to a mouthful of John come, Monica got off.

"That's it...right there...just like that!" she groaned. "I'm...almost...oh shit,...I'm...COMING!" she nearly screamed.

Since I had one of her legs under me as I worked on John's cock, I could feel her body stiffen and shudder as she came for John. That must have been all it took for him too, as a few seconds later I felt his cock stiffen and then throb. A split second later the first huge spurt of his come shot deep into my mouth. I began sucking and working his throbbing cock in and out of my mouth faster now, and swallowing all that he gave me. I'm not sure what women are complaining about when they say they hate the taste of come. There really isn't all that much taste to it and what there is isn't all that bad. I continued to suck on John and swallow his come until he was done. When he was done I finally let his softening cock slip from my mouth.

"You did that well," John said, still breathing hard. "Your first time doing that right?"

"Yea," I said sitting up on the bed, "and I kinda liked it. I don't know what women are complaining about when they say come tastes so bad. There wasn't all that much taste to it. It isn't much different then when I eat her after I come inside her and she wants to be eaten later."

"You never heard me complain about the taste." Monica said.

"True."

"You're the only one who hasn't gotten off. How about you have me doggie style and John can...do something."

"Since I just got off a few seconds ago, how about I just watch, up close and personal like? Well, maybe I'll cop a few feels or something too."

"Sure," I said, getting into position behind Monica as she turned over and got on all fours. "I guess you couldn't see all that much from your window a little bit ago."

"Not all that much. You have put on a better show on other nights."

"We have?" Monica asked rather shocked to find out he had seen us before.

"Now and then you two forget to close the blinds, not very often, but now and then. And then some of those times you really get carried away."

"I guess its a good thing you liked watching," she said, "it would be rather embarrassing to have the cops show up if you hadn't."

About now I slid my very hard cock into Monica's wet pussy. She was so wet from a little of my come from earlier and having just gotten off on John's finger that I easily slid all the way into her. John was now sitting up next to her ass so he could see clearly. Pretty soon, as I slid in and out of her, he caressed first her back and then reached under her and began to play with her nipples. A minute or so later he reached around with his other hand and began to fondle my balls. It was an odd but nice sensation. As I pumped in and out of Monica, I felt him first just holding them, and then, as I had done with him, ever so gently squeezing them. This was all so exciting that I knew I wasn't going to last long. I was about to fill Monica's hot tight little pussy with come for a second time tonight.

"Does she ever like it...in the ass?" John asked as he caressed the two of us.

"Yea, sometimes," Monica answered before I could say anything. "Want to see me get it in the ass now John?"

"Oh God I'd love to! My wife wouldn't let me in her ass for anything."

"Get the lube for us out of the nightstand will you John? It's in the top drawer."

I stayed in Monica's hot little pussy, slowly pumping my very hard cock in and out, while John got the sex lube out of the drawer. He was going to hand it to me, but I told him to go ahead and smear some on Monica's asshole. He wasn't all that hard before he started doing that, but by the time he had her lubed up and had slipped a finger into her tight little back door, he was really hard! Not bad for a guy who had just come a few minutes ago.

"Ready?" I asked her.

"Yes! I'm really close to coming too. Come up here by my head so I can suck on you John, while Bob fucks me in the ass."

She was talking dirty again; she must have been hot. I slowly pulled out of her and was about to aim my cock at her little asshole when John took my sopping wet cock in his hand and aimed it for me. I slowly increased the pressure on her back door until the head slipped in. I held it right there for a few seconds to let her get used to the invasion back there before continuing.

John moved up to Monica's head, but off to one side so he could see me penetrating her ass. He looked to be about as hard and as swollen as when he had come for me. John let out a loud groan and closed his eyes as Monica took him deep into her mouth.

I watched my hard shaft going slowly in and out of her tight ass, and knew that it wasn't going to be long before I filled her ass with my come. I slowly pulled it out until just the head was being held inside her by her sphincter, and then shoved it all the way into her. In all too short a time I warned her that I was about to come.

"Then I guess she will get it in both ends," John groaned. "I'm about to come again!"

"I'm...COMING!" Monica groaned, her mouth full of John's swollen cock.

I felt her ass give my cock a tight squeeze, pumped quickly in and out of her twice and with a loud groan sent the first of many thick spurts of my come deep into her climaxing little ass. John couldn't take it any longer either, and promptly started to lurch as he unloaded his come into my wife's sucking mouth. I don't know how much come he was giving her, after unloading into my mouth the way he had, but he acted like he hadn't come in a week.

When we were all done, I withdrew from her ass and sat on the bed behind her. Monica flopped over on her back breathing hard as John sat back on his heels.

"That was great," he said breathing hard himself. "Much better than watching through the window. We'll have to do this again sometime."

Again? You bet we'll be doing this again. I don't know who will be doing what to who, but you can bet we are going to get together again very soon for a little more of this!

Copyright (C) June 1998, by Art. All rights reserved.

12