Hesitating Leanne Ch. 01

Story Info
Leanne's first taste of CP.
2.2k words
4.26
35.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 : Leanne's first taste of CP

Dear Reader(s) :

This will be a 5-Chapters-story, which is dedicated to a dear friend of mine, a lovely Lady from the UK who used one of her fantasies to develop this story.

Dearest 'T....', you know about my love for you, and how much I adore you - to my consternation you decided that a woman's life - including 'those feelings' - had to end with menopause, though this certainly has never been Mother Nature's will. I miss you so much, my sweet darling, and I'll never stop grieving for you ... if you'll ever need me by your side I'll be with you instantly.

Thank you all, and enjoy!

69junkie


This was almost as nerve-racking as a first date, even though Leanne and Brad had been married for almost 4 years and been together for 2 years before that. As is the case with most couples, taken as part of the day-to-day business of just being, the joy of sex had diminished over the years, although Leanne was still a very shapely and attractive young woman and Brad was reasonably good-looking, in a rugged kind of way that didn't show his sensitive nature, and had kept in good shape, not drinking too much and taking regular exercises. While they were aware that their relationship was a bit stale and in need of a boost, they were both faithful to each other and always had been; this, and their professional standing in the small community they lived in excluded any idea of 'swinging' and only left them to explore their ideas together.

Tonight was to be the fruition of a lengthy period of honesty, sharing and adjustment on both their parts as to what they wanted and - tonight, all their talking, all their surfing the internet for just the right pages, all their hidden uncertainties and hang-ups explored, had come to this - tonight they would actually make real their shared fantasy.

Watching videos of spanking and caning on some of the websites they had visited had had a remarkable and arousing effect on Leanne, making her feel quite damp between her legs and causing her nipples to harden in her bra - and she was acutely aware that she was blushing like - what was that silly expression - yes, like a farm-girl at her first dance! Brad too had been very aroused by many of the uninhibited sites they had discovered, and especially the idea of being trained and caned by a leather-clad Domme, although he knew that some dreams just never come true, no matter how hard you wish!

Dinner had been light but the atmosphere brittle; awkwardness that had been absent for years had resurfaced and an expectant mood hovered as if it was a physical presence. By agreement, they had decided not to drink until later, when the debriefing and make-up phase of this night would be entered, so they tidied away the dinner things and prepared for what was to come.

"We don't have to do this tonight, love - or at all if you don't feel..."

"I do feel, darling, I do. If we don't do this tonight, the opportunity may never come again and we will both be too embarrassed to bring it into the open again. If it doesn't work, we'll know soon enough, but we have to go ahead and try it - you said we always regret the things we don't do, so let's. All we need to know is who will be spanked first - we have talked this out so many times, we just can't stop now, not knowing." With that Leanne walked over to the sideboard, opened a drawer and took out a pack of cards, gave them to Brad and told him to shuffle them, which he did. She cut the cards, drawing the 4 of Clubs. Brad smiled a knowing smile and cut the cards himself - 4 of Diamonds! Cutting again, Leanne exposed the Jack of Hearts; Brad drew the King of Spades!

"Well, it looks as if our choice has been made for us," she said, "I will be 'bottom' for this evening; you, my love, will be my 'top' - now, doesn't that make you feel good - and even a bit hard?" she asked, a wicked smile playing on her lips.

"Y-yes, my love. F-fine."

She led the way to the foot of the stairs, kissed her husband lightly and went to the bedroom to get ready while Brad fetched the cane he had bought especially for tonight. In reality, it wasn't a cane, because he had been too embarrassed to buy one, even from one of the mail-order kinky shops they had explored online together, so he had bought a length of 3' dowel and cut a 2"4' piece, rounding the cut ends carefully with fine sandpaper to ensure their smoothness; although this was going to hurt, he saw no point in making it worse than it needed to be.

He tapped on the bedroom door, wondering quite why as he did so, and entered to see his pretty wife in a pretty pink blouse and a blue cotton skirt, shyly waiting for him. Still feeling on very shaky ground he asked her, his mouth dry and his voice catching in his throat, to take off her skirt and to lie across his lap for her spanking. She let the skirt fall to the floor and stepped out of it neatly.

"Y-you're wearing stockings and suspenders!" Brad stammered out, his grey-green eyes almost popping from their sockets.

"Yes, my love - they make me feel so sexy and wanton - and I can already see what they're doing for you!" Replied Leanne, her beautiful hazel eyes firmly fixed on the bulge in Brad's trousers.

"Come here, you little minx!" He laughed, pulling her soft warm body onto his lap, his erection causing him delicious problems in controlling both it and this lovely young woman.

'Smack!' The first spank on her tightly-knickered bottom was feeble, a disappointment to both of them after all the talking and imaginings, but he soon warmed to the highly enjoyable task and Leanne was quickly squealing and squirming under the rain of smacks to her bottom, her nylon-clad legs kicking wildly as the spanks came heavier and heavier. He paused for a few moments, and tugged down her skimpy white knickers to just below the tops of her stockings to expose her now reddened buttocks as well as her beautiful, glistening twat in the center, freeing a cloud of her intoxicating scent that made his nostrils flare, and he continued to spank away at the delightful target as she writhed and cried under the onslaught on her defenceless bum.

Brad stopped and lovingly stroked his wife's bottom as he shushed her and told her not to cry, and that if she had had enough, that was fine.

Leanne shook her head no, causing her dark brown mane to to whirl around, "We're going to finish this, Brad, as we have planned; we can hold a post mortem later if we must. Now get on with it or you are going to make me cross - and take me off the boil!" she said, big wide eyed, her voice rough and husky from the spanking and the sexual tension she was experiencing.

She stood up, took off her blouse and her pretty white bra, showing her beautiful, shapely breasts with the pertly erect pink nipples, and went to the corner they had agreed she would stand in between the two stages of her spanking. She looked glorious, her lovely, firm bottom on show, and the hip-band and straps of her suspender belt a startling white contrast to her tan nylons and her burning, dark pink buttocks.

"You may put your hands on your head and remain there until I tell you otherwise - and don't let me catch you trying to rub your bum, either," said Brad, really feeling his way into the part they had created.

"Yes, Sir - whatever you say, Sir!" Leanne said in a rather arch manner, the 'sirs' almost insulting in the way she said them.

"And for that little piece of insolence, Miss, you will stay there a further 5 minutes and you will remain silent - or do I have to gag you with your own knickers?"

"No, Brad - Sir. I'll be good - I don't want you to gag me," came the slightly more respectful reply.

The time seemed to pass too slowly for Brad and he could hardly imagine how long it must seem to Leanne as she began to fidget, shifting her weight from foot to foot and obviously finding keeping her hands on her head tiring. If he didn't do something quickly, she would have slipped over from erotic arousal into quite non-erotic numbness or, even worse, passion-destroying cramp!

"Come along now, young lady - we haven't got all night! Get yourself over these pillows and stick that lovely bum up for me to cane it - quickly now, girl!"

Leanne did as she was told and in seconds was lying on the bed, her middle supported on two of their best feather pillows and her sweet, glowing rump in a most inviting and vulnerable position. Brad picked up the piece of dowel and tapped her lightly on the bum with it.

"Six should do for tonight, my love - you will count them for me, please. If you miss a count, we will start again from one, is that clear?"

"Yes, Brad - er, Sir. Quite clear - count them all."

Without warning, Brad's hand rose and fell, the rod landing firmly in the centre of the delicious target Leanne had presented for him. He watched in fascination as the line he had struck changed colour, first white, then a darker pink, ever deepening into an angry red. Leanne shrieked and gasped out, "One, Sir!" She had never even thought it would be so painful and it was all she could do not to beg him to stop, to hold her close and just rock her till the pain went away - but they had come too far to give in now.

Breathing heavily, she tensed herself for the next stroke, but Brad had sensed she would do just this and waited until he saw the muscles of her bottom relax before planting another stripe about an inch below the first one, causing a howl of anguish from Leanne as he watched the same, almost hypnotic change in the colour of her flesh from pink to a dark and livid bruise she would certainly remember in the morning.

"T-two, Sir." she remembered to say, just in time to avoid a re-start.

"Good girl. Keep with me, now - four to go."

The third slash of the rod came as she said, "Yes, Sir." and she writhed on the pillows, the awful burning in her bottom worse than anything she could remember - and she was so wet and horny at the same time, as if something inside her had managed to merge pain and pleasure into one feeling, "Three, Sir!"

Her lovely bottom was beginning to look so red and sore and she was writhing on the pillows in a strange mixture of agony and delight as the fourth stroke caught her just across the sweet spot, the sulcus, where the bottom meets the thighs. She howled, stammering out, "F-f-four, Sir!" as she gasped for breath and tried in vain to hide from the terrible slashing rod.

Brad's erection was causing him serious problems and he needed Leanne so badly, so urgently, that the last two swishing cuts, across her thighs just above the tops of her nylons were given quite quickly and without a lot of force. He tossed the rod into the corner, holding his lovely, tear-stained wife close and stroking her hair, saying what a brute he was and how he would never do such a thing again - could she ever forgive him?

"Ow - that fucking hurts! But I want you, mister - now - and you had better make it fucking good or I'll never forgive you! Come on, I want you to take me to the moon - and you owe me big-time! My bum is on fire, you bloody sadist!"

"Yes, Ma'am!" said Brad, tugging off his pants. "We'll have to try this again - soon!"

"Oh we will, sweetheart, we will - but next time, I shall have the cane and I will make your arse dance to it!" Leanne whispered as he slid into her sopping vaginal opening effortlessly, her nails clawing at his back as she bit into his neck as she had the very first time he had taken her, all those years ago ....

... will be continued in 'Hesitating Leanne' Ch. 2 : Leanne finds a Rule - and makes another

Thanks for reading, please be fair and don't forget to vote :-)

Your feedback, comments (and additional ideas) will be helpful, so don't hesitate.

Copyright © 2011 Bernd Glaesing, Berlin, Germany