Hex Kittens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honestly, so was I, but I could only let it go on for so long. Hot and more than ready, I pushed them both gently away from me before turning to the white guy. Kissing him again, I reached behind me, hands resting on the curvy cheeks of my butt and spreading them apart. There was no way that Mr' Dark was going to miss the perfect view I was giving him of my slick, hungry cunt, and he wasted no time at all in moving in close, taking hold of my waist. I felt a nudging against my opening, and broke my kiss, letting out a moan of pleasure as he pushed himself into me.

Inch by glorious inch, he pushed himself into me, and I was very glad I'd picked this way around to do things. Sure, it meant that the other dude wasn't getting any of my pussy, but I was in the mood for the thick, seven-inch length that was now buried deep in my sex.

Fair was fair, though, and I used Mr. Pale's body to support myself as I licked my way down his chest, coming to rest bent over so that his dick, less impressive but still looking utterly delicious to me right then, was right in front of my face.

Opening my mouth, I looked up at him, clear expectation in my eyes, and he was good enough to take the hint. Burying his hands in my hair, he let me wrap my lips around the blunt head of his shaft before easing his hips forward, letting me suck him into my mouth as deep as I could take him. Under other circumstances, I'd have taken him all the way down my throat, but it was far too much effort right then.

Especially when the rhythm of the music seemed to infect them, too, and they quickly fell in with the beat, one driving themselves into me before letting the other take a turn. Bent over between them, I was about as thoroughly invaded as it was possible to get in this position, and I was working hard to make it feel as good for them as it did for me.

Before long, I could hear their breathing growing ragged, and I was closing in on my own climax fast. Leaning forward, I swallowed the white guy's dick deep, then shoved myself backward, impaling my cunt on the cock that had been fucking me. The sudden mix of sensations, not to mention the fact that I was filled to the fucking brim down there, tripped me that bit closer to the edge - but not all the way.

With a satisfied moan, muffled by my mouthful of dick, I folded my legs beneath me, lowering myself to my knees, and the cocks I'd been sucking and fucking slipped free of my body with wet sounds that were so obscene they sent another thrill of pleasure through me.

Neither man seemed all that disappointed by the fact they'd not finished yet, though. Not when I reached out and took hold of one dick in each hand. Shuffling around a bit so I was facing the crowd, I drew both men close, then wrapped my hands around their cocks properly and began stroking.

The beat of the music grew faster, and I was dimly aware that the crowd was chanting something, but I was focused on jerking off both of the lucky winners at once. Slowly, what was being chanted filtered through, and I nearly lost my concentration completely when I realised what it was: my name.

They were chanting my name, a roar of encouragement and hunger that would only be satisfied by one thing... which was just what I was working on.

Looking up at the men, I stuck my tits out in as provocative a way as I could manage, licking my lips and giving them both a look of pure invitation. Consciously or not, they responded, and they let out almost synchronised groans. Spurts of creamy cum jetted out of both dicks, spattering themselves all over my face, my chest... every part of me that could catch it.

The feel of it hitting my skin was the last straw, and my climax tore through me, dropping me to all fours and leaving me shuddering and barely able to stay as upright as I was. My orgasm blasted out of me as well, riding the connection to the amps and rolling over the crowd and leaving them reeling under the storm of pleasure that surged into their auras.

I wasn't done yet, though, and the girls must have sensed it somehow. As I lifted my head, the music swelled, rising to a crescendo as I ran a hand up my body, scooping up the cum that had plastered itself over my tits and cupping it in my palm. Giving the audience a thoroughly lavicious grin, I ran my tongue around my lips, licking them clean, before doing the same thing with what I'd just gathered up from my body.

After a moment's utter silence, the roar nearly took the fucking roof off.

--=[::]=--

I was in something of a daze as I left the stage, though I have dim recollections of grabbing a pen from someone and autographing the chests of my co-stars for that final show. I was also vaguely aware of the fact that I didn't even know their names, let alone anything else about them... but I didn't care.

In fact, given how good I felt, as I finished up in the shower, I didn't much care about a whole lot apart from the fact that now only had my first gig with the Hex Kittens gone well, I'd really enjoyed it.

Once I was clean and fresh again, I turned the water off, cantripped myself dry, and slipped into the silk robe that someone had left for me. It hadn't been there when I'd come in, but I shrugged that detail off as I tied the deep red fabric loosely around myself and headed out into the lounge.

All the others were there, dressed much like I was - apart from Hazel, who was still in jeans and t-shirt - and I stopped dead in my tracks as a cheer erupted from them. Within a few moments more, I'd been escorted to the couch, settled in place, and very thoroughly kissed by each and every one of the girls.

Apparently hugs were before the show, 'I will happily fuck your brains out here and now' kisses were for after.

As I took a sip from the glass of something alcoholic that had been pressed into my hand, I looked around and decided that I wouldn't mind that one bit.

"So," Danni said as she relaxed in her chair, glass in hand and a satisfied smile on her lips. "Did we have fun?"

I made a show of thinking it over, but mostly so that I didn't sound luck a gushing little fangirl when I replied. "Yeah, I think so."

There were a few smirks at the deliberately casual tone I'd used, and I grinned back. It felt good to be here, like this, and I'd never in my wildest imaginings dreamt that it could happen.

The soft ache between my legs from where I'd been quite vigorously fucked made sure I didn't forget that this was real, though.

"And...?"

I just looked at her, not sure what she meant, until Hazel let out a snort of laughter.

"You up for the next gig?" the blond asked me, and I didn't have to think about it in the slightest.

"That's what we do, isn't it?"

It occurred to me as I stopped speaking that it might have been a bit presumptuous to include myself in the group like that. I was, after all, merely here to cover for Hazel until she was better, even if there had been mention of something more long-term.

None of the rest batted an eyelid, though, simply nodding, raising their glasses in agreement, or a combination of both.

"Very true," Trish told me.

"There is one thing I would ask, though."

All of them looked at me when I announced that, their expressions a range of variations of mild curiosity.

"You going to want me to fuck you as thanks for letting me get boned on stage like that?"

"Fuck no," Merilla exclaimed, shaking her head. As she spoke, her tail curled around to land in Danni's lap. The elf gave it a long, caressing stroke, then lifted it to her lips and licked it as if it was an eager cock.

"You got yours," Trish told me, smiling as she reached over to stroke Hazel's hair. "But we had to watch it without joining in."

"Which means...?" I asked her, a little wary of what the answer might be.

"Which means," Danni answered as she let Merilla's tail fall back into her lap and reaching for the tie of her own robe. "You have to sit there and watch us screw each other, while you don't get to join in."

A flicker of something must had shown on my face, because she laughed as she shrugged out of her robe, baring her lovely breasts and running a fingertip around one of her nipples. "Oh, quit complaining. There's always the warm-up for tomorrow's show."

The prospect of not only another performance but an invitation to get nice and close to these beautiful, open, and friendly women that were apparently welcoming me into their group... Yeah, I could go for that. In fact, the idea had me feeling nice and tingly just thinking about it...

"You say I'm not allowed to do join in... any other rules?"

My question might have sounded quite straightforward an innocent, but the way my lips curved must have given my thoughts away.

"Nope," Hazel answered with a grin, and I acknowledged the answer with a nod before parting my legs enough to set my glass between them, right up against my body. The coolness made me shiver where it pressed against my folds, and I idly wondered if I'd be able to convince anyone to take a sip as I sat back, stretched my arms along the back of the couch, and smiled.

It seemed this night was a long way from over, and I felt nothing but anticipation.