Hey, Are You Two Fucking?

Story Info
Husband wants his fantasy - and he wants it now!
7.6k words
4.14
152k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on a very old joke with a punch line as follows: "Hey, it really does look like you're fucking!" I've laughed at the joke for years. It's a Loving Wife story that has three main characters; Husband, Wife and his Best Friend. I hope you enjoy this read. Please comment!!

*

Hey, ARE YOU TWO FUCKING?

The story has its start six months ago. Ken and Cloe were best friends with Toby and Marcy. They did everything together. Neither couple had kids, choosing instead to spend their first years of marriages having fun. It was the kind of fun that only best friends can have. They all trusted each other completely and for good reason; they were each completely faithful. Their trust allowed them to open up and be loving friends and it wasn't unusual to find Cloe sitting in Toby's lap laughing and giggling, or Marcy sitting in Ken's. Quite the opposite; it would be unusual for any of them to not show a playful sibling affection for each other's spouses.

That seemed to change the day Marcy gave Toby the divorce papers. He fell into a deep funk and so did Ken and Cloe for a time. They'd lost their companions. But, Cloe wasn't going to take the news lying down. "You don't get anything done sitting on the side of the road," was one of her favorite expressions.

She booked a vacation for the four of them to an adult only resort on a tropical island. She felt that if she could get them out of the hustle and bustle of their city life, they would reconnect with each other and everything would be fine again.

No such luck. Marcy refused to go. She had found another man and she wasn't the least bit interested in reconciliation. Heartbroken, Toby remained depressed and alone. He rarely went out and seemed to cling to the two people he was closest with; his best friends Ken and Cloe. In typical Cloe fashion, she insisted he go with them on the vacation anyway. "We'll find some fun for you, Toby," She'd said.

"Yes, mother. I'll be your third wheel," He replied in jest, but accepted her logic and three weeks later off the three of them went to enjoy tropical paradise.

They shared a large two bedroom suite in a luxury resort. Without Toby's wife there, he had one bedroom to himself. The resort served their every need and was fully stocked with all the modern conveniences; cable TV, cell phone coverage, internet connectivity, etc.

"Oh, great," Cloe said sarcastically when she heard we had cell phone coverage. "I can't get Ken off the damn thing. He even brought a cute little waterproof pouch to carry it in."

Ken knew she was right. But, he had to stay in touch with his business, even a thousand miles away.

The first day in paradise, Toby and Mark were talking over drinks at the Cabana Bar on the beach. It seemed that the break up didn't only affect Toby. It had made Ken do some thinking, some soul searching. He'd decided he needed to live his life with Cloe to the very fullest he could live it. And, what he was thinking shocked Toby.

"Promise me you won't tell Cloe," Ken insisted. "Promise me, Toby.

"Sure, sure. I'm your best friend. What is it, man," he asked.

Ken laid it out for him. He told him he'd had a fantasy for several years that he'd held inside.

"And? What is it?" Toby asked.

Ken went on and on about how hot he thought Cloe was, and how much he loved her and how wonderful of a wife she was... All to avoid telling Toby his fantasy for her.

"Cmon, bud. All that's obvious. Now, tell me what you wanna tell me," Toby said, interrupting.

"I wanna watch my wife fuck another guy," he blurted out.

Toby's jaw almost hit the floor. "What the hell?"

Ken assured him he was serious. "And, that's not all... I, uhmmm....I, ahhhh... I want the other guy to be you," he said.

Toby told him that there was no way in hell he was going to do something like that. But, Ken kept on trying to persuade him. He reminded Toby that he was the only one he could truly trust with his wife. "I'm jealous as hell of any man that comes near her, Toby. I can trust you, dude. I could actually handle it if it was you instead of a stranger."

Toby listened to his best friend carry on for almost 30 minutes about wanting to see him fuck his wife. "You're serious about this, aren't you?" he asked him.

Ken looked up from his drink and straight into Toby's eye's. "I'm serious as a heart attack. If you won't do it, I'll find someone else. I'll find someone to seduce her. And, I'll probably die of jealousy as I watch it happen."

Toby didn't agree to it. But, he agreed he'd think about it.

As they walked back to find Cloe sunbathing on the warm sand Ken chuckled.... "Besides, that dick of yours is at least twice as big as mine. You're hung like a damned mule, Toby."

Toby snickered as they both looked down at the swim suit he was wearing. It was a Speedo suit. It held his big balls like a sack of marbles and his cock pushed out the front emphasizing his girth and length because it hung down far below his balls.. Cloe and Ken had both teased him about it all day long. Cloe had teasingly called it a ball sack. "Chicks dig the mule, Ken." He jested and they both belly laughed as they waived at Cloe and made their way down the beach.

Ken had to fight off an erection, just from thinking about seeing Cloe with Toby's big dick in her pussy. He was determined it was going to happen during this vacation and he knew he had to get Cloe to agree to it, and soon. As soon as Toby went into the surf, he brought up the subject.

"Cloe?" he said.

"Yes, Darling?" she replied.

He stuttered and stammered his way through his fantasy. He explained how much he wanted it to happen and how jealous it made him to even think about it. He explained how he wanted Toby to be the one and he went on and on while Cloe listened. Her response wasn't what he'd hoped for.

"Who the fuck do you think I am, Mr. Ken Johnson?"

Uh ohh, he thought to himself. She only calls me Mr. Johnson when she's pissed off.

She let him know that he had a perfectly faithful wife and she wasn't about to tarnish her reputation by acting like a slut, "Just to give my pervert husband a hard on!" she added at the end.

Ouch, that hurt he thought. But, he continued to try to press home the point and the more he did, the more she resisted.

"I'll tell you what, mister pervert husband. I can't believe you already talked to Toby about it. I'm going to be so embarrassed the next time I see him. I doubt I can even look him in the face. I wish I could forget you ever said this to me cause now the only thing I'm going to think about when I'm alone with him is that you are wishing we are fucking!" she added.

"Sorry, Cloe. I just thought I should tell you," Ken replied.

"Hmmmph!" Cloe retorted. "Hung like a mule? Well, you didn't have to tell me that. I already know it. Take a look at him in that skimpy suit he wears. I'm not blind. How many times have you seen me sit on Toby's lap, perverted husband? Us girls talk you know. But, it doesn't mean I want his 'Mullie' in my pussy!" she yelled, catching the attention of the couple laying closest to them.

"Okay, okay, alright already," Ken answered and wished she'd cut out the 'perverted husband' comments. "Shit, all I want is to see my fantasy come true. Is that so much to ask?"

"Be careful what you ask for, Dear. You just might end up being sorry you asked cause I might fuck the mule and not even tell you," she said in a final warning and stormed off the beach.

She didn't mean it. He knew that. But, the threat had an effect on Ken and suddenly pangs of jealousy swept through his head at the thought of Toby fucking his wife without him being there to see it happen.

Later that afternoon Ken rented an eighteen foot catamaran for them to sail outside the breakers.

Cloe was wearing a green bikini that barely contained her magnificent breasts, and what was little more than a triangle of material at the bottom held on by a couple of thin strings, and she looked absolutely gorgeous. Ken was thrilled that it was the one he'd bought for her and he hoped it meant she was no longer mad at him. She smiled broadly as they pushed the catamaran into the wet sand next to the foaming surf and she swayed her hips as she expressed her excitement at going sailing, those lush breasts bouncing enticingly and her hips giving just a little exaggerated wiggle.

Standing beside Toby in his ball sack suit showing off his huge cock and balls, she looked as hot as he'd ever seen her. And, Ken's cock started getting hard again as he imagined the two of them fucking on the catamaran.

Ken knew he had to get them alone together as much as possible during the next few days if his plan was going to work. So, he made an excuse at the last minute and backed out of the fun.

"My stomach is aching, guys. That catamaran isn't going to help it. Toby, you're an expert sailor. Take Cloe out. Okay?" he insisted.

Cloe gave him a funny look but she wanted to try something she'd never done, so she readily agreed. Ken walked to their normal sunbathing spot on the beach and watched Toby maneuver the sailboat expertly through the small waves breaking close to the beach.

Once they got past the breaking waves they sailed up and down the beach. It was so exciting to Cloe. She'd never sailed and with Toby in command of the little catamaran, she was free to have fun experiencing the feeling of the wind filling the sails and powering the boat forward. After a few minutes, Toby decided to power up the sails even further and show Cloe how to 'fly' on one hull.

He used the trapeze to balance on the long slender hull and had Cloe put her hips into his crotch and her back tightly against his torso so he could maneuver her weight with his to keep the boat balanced with one hull in the water and the other one with her and him 'flying' it.

The spray from the hull knifing through the water had Cloe and Toby soaked. Her tits were barely covered by the small thin panels of the suit Ken had bought her. But, she was having so much fun that she didn't care that her bikini was now transparent. She leaned into him like he instructed and let him move her body with his.

"Hold onto me tight, Cloe," he told her. "Keep pressed against me."

She pressed herself against him, her hands on his strong forearms and even though he was only just beginning to swell, she could feel him against her lower back and she almost giggled. "Is that "The Mule" I'm feeling, Toby?"

"Sorry, Cloe. But the way you're hips are pushing against me isn't helping," he replied.

She giggled again. "Ken's probably enjoying this more than we are, Toby. I know all about his little game. He's hoping we fuck while we're out here. You know that, don't you?"

"I know, I know. But, he doesn't really want it. He just thinks he does," Toby replied. "You agree?"

She giggled, "I'm not sure, but I don't mind us being alone. I've always enjoyed having fun with you, Toby. Let's keep that our little secret," she quipped.

"No problem, Cloe. I don't wanna get him all worked up," Toby replied.

Teasing him with exaggerated motions, she rubbed her buns up against Toby. "That'd fire him up," she giggled. He recoiled a bit in surprise at first, but when she kept pressing against him, Toby relented, not that he had any complaints. The giggles that it drew from Cloe told him that all was in good fun, and he decided to play along. He moved a hand into position, allowing it to conform to the curve of Cloe's rump. A gentle squeeze got her giggling even more, and told Toby just how firm his best friend's wife really was. This friendly play was getting things firm for Toby as well, and in an unguarded moment, Cloe pressed herself squarely onto his hardening cock.

Her eyes shot wide open as she felt Toby's hardness pressing against her. Up until now they'd been enjoying some relatively harmless stuff, but now she could feel his stiff cock grinding into her ass. She moved her hips up and down to take measure of his staff and balls. As she moved up, she pulled his balls up with her ass. Mmmm, those are nice, she thought.

Cloe wiggled her ass until Toby's cock was captured firmly between her cheeks and then kept it there while they flew through the water. A part of her wanted him to continue, but she shook off the idea. As much as her body told her otherwise, Cloe started to pull away from Toby, just a little at first. Much as she guessed he would, Toby edged forward as she did, keeping his body in contact with hers in a classic spooning position. His hands were creeping around her waist, fingers toying with the elastic of Cloe's bikini. "Mmm, Toby, " she giggled.

"Now, now.... We're just friends," she teased and as the hull moved back into the water she moved away from him. The rest of their ride was fun, but nothing else sexual occurred and after an hour of sailing they made their way to shore, turned in the boat and found Ken waiting.

As the three of them walked back toward their towels Ken couldn't help himself any longer and asked the question that had been in his mind since they had left the shore. "Guys.... I know this is kinda crazy to say. When you were flying the hull. It sure looked like the two of you were fucking."

Cloe and Toby looked at each other and grinned.

Ken spoke up again. "I mean...I know you weren't. But, it sure looked like it. You weren't, were you?"

Cloe decided to put her husband in his place. "What kind of wife do you think I am, Ken?"

"I know. I know. It's a crazy thought. Never mind," he answered.

The next day, Cloe woke early and ordered breakfast for them. She was in a great mood and suggested they take a ride down the beach on the resort's horses. They all agreed it was a great idea and after breakfast they set out for a day far down the beach, away from the prying eyes of others.

The boys wore the same thing they'd worn every day since they'd arrived. Ken had on his swim trunks and Toby wore his 'ball sack', as Cloe had playfully nicknamed it.

"It's starting to get a bit threadbare, Toby. That big "Mullie" of yours is starting to strain its harness," she joked.

The boys laughed like all good friends do and shot right back at her. "Yeah, his ballsack may not be holding him in like it did on the first day. But, don't think we don't notice how your bikinis are getting smaller and smaller by the day," her hubby joked.

Cloe looked down at herself as they walked to the beach. Today, she was wearing a Wicked Weasel. The top barely covered her nipples and the bottom was nothing more than strings attached to a small triangular panel in front. "I suppose you're right, boys. Shall I go back and change into something more conservative?"

They laughed at that one and insisted she looked terrific. "No need to change, little lady," they told her.

Cloe was excited about the day. She'd never been riding before and like yesterday on the catamaran, she was expecting to have lots of fun experiencing something new and exciting. They brought a lunch and cooler which the local stable boy attached to the rump of Toby's black horse.

Toby had grown up on a ranch and could ride with the best of them. But, Ken and Cloe had never rode before and needed a quick lesson in how to handle their horses.

Cloe was excited about the horse she'd been given to ride. She was a beautiful brown color with black legs, tail and mane. "What color do you call her?" she asked."She's what is called a Bay," the stablehand explained. He went on to explain the terminology for the different color of horses and breeds. After the stable hand showed them the basics they rode off; way down the beach until well beyond any sight of other tourists.

They set up a pallet of beach towels and laid out enjoying the warming midday sun. It was like old times, talking and having flirty fun together. But each of them knew the times were different now. Toby's wife wasn't part of it anymore. But, they still managed to have fun and Cloe was the center of attention, which wasn't a bad deal for her! Part of her enjoyed being the only woman amongst "her" men. She had all of the attention and it made her much freer to act out sexually.

After lunch, Cloe wanted to go for another ride. Once again, Ken backed out, leaving her with Toby. They rode down the beach until almost out of sight.

Ken looked far down the beach at the two riders. They looked as small as the little bugs in the sand around his feet and he nervously feared they would fuck without him being there to see it. His emotions were all over the place as he fought back jealousy at the same time as he fantasized about it happening.

Toby and Cloe were riding side by side, their horses at a slow walk when suddenly her horse stepped on a large conch shell and bucked.

"Eeeack!" she screamed as she fell to the sand with a hard 'thud' and watched her horse gallop off in the wrong direction.

"Are you okay?" Toby asked. When she didn't answer he asked again. "Cloe, tell me you're okay!"

"I'm.... I'm fine," she said, sobbing and trying unsuccessfully to hold back the tears. She didn't want to admit that it had scared her. But, it had. The big beast had thrown her hard and she'd never expected it. "My horse..... What am I going to do now?"

"Ride with me," he answered, leaned over to her and stretched out his hand. She grabbed it and with one strong pull he had her moving up the horse's side towards the front of his saddle. She didn't know any better and threw the wrong leg over his, facing the wrong way; towards him.

She was frightened and this just added embarrassment to it. "Sorry, Toby. That was silly," she said, sniffling and wiping the tears from her eyes.

"That's okay, Cloe. We can ride back like this. I'll hold you," he assured her.

She placed her hand on his chest and let him hold her tight with one arm, as he held the horse's bridle with the other. She laid her head on his chest and the strong feeling of his grasp allowed her emotions to release. Cloe cried out loud, her chest heaving.

"I was so scared," she sobbed.

Toby rubbed his hand up and down her back to soothe her. "Now, now...It's okay, Cloe. No worries now, Baby."

After a few moments releasing her emotion, Cloe settled down, melting into Tobys big chest and drying up her tears. And, instead of thinking of the terrible incident, she thought only of how strong and sure he was holding her.

The feel of the top of his thighs felt cool against her hot skin. And, with Cloe sitting in his lap, Toby's balls were pressed into the seat of the saddle and his cock quickly grew erect and pointed up between her legs, pushing against her sex. He looked at her tiny bikini bottom and could see a slight wet spot and Toby wondered if it was sweat or was her pussy moistening?

He leaned forward, forcing her hips up so he could better see her pussy as he brought the horse to a slow trot. Forward, back, forward, back. His cock was firmly against her pussy and Toby knew then that he was eventually going to fuck Cloe. He wanted to fuck her, and even though Ken wanted it too, he knew it was wrong. Ken was his best friend and Cloe had been his wife's best friend for years.

Cloe felt safe and secure in his arms and she couldn't help it that her pussy was wet. Adding to that strong feeling of his arms around her was the feel of his hard cock against her pubic mound and tummy. She turned her head on his chest and looked down to see Toby's hard staff pushing up through the top of his white Speedo. At least three inches of his penis was out of his suit.

"Oh, my!" Cloe gasped softly, hoping he wouldn't hear her. Her pussy was now sopping wet as it moved up and down along the length of his shaft; all in rhythm with the slow trot of the horse. She couldn't do anything to stop it and she didn't really want to. She scooted herself as tightly against his stomach as she could and pushed her head hard against his chest.