Hey Big Brother Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah takes their relationship to the next level.
1.7k words
4.45
110.6k
48

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinytot24
tinytot24
120 Followers

Two weeks after their first encounter Sarah was getting fidgety. Every time Matt was near her she remembered the taste of his cock and cum and craved it. But their parents hadn't left them alone long enough for her to try anything. Subtlety was the key however and whenever she caught him staring at her she would wink or push her chest out more. He would grin and shake his head check to see if their parents were watching and then wink back.

That night while Sarah was musing about whether or not to pull out her little buddy her dad stopped by her room.

"Sarah, Peggy and I are going to go to the Smith's house for a party tonight we probably will crash at their place so we will be back tomorrow. Don't forget to let the dog out." He turned and left and Sarah immediately called her friends for some last minute shopping.

She found herself blushing when her friends asked her who she was buying the sexy school girl outfit for she made a lame comment about a make believe boyfriend. The girls left her alone after that. The guy behind the counter at the adult store however, eyed her and winked a lot she was completely mortified but figured if he liked it Matt would love it. She thanked him and rushed out with her bag. Her friends giggled at her face.

"Sarah. That guy was totally checking you out. He was sooo hot." Her best friend Chrissie gushed. Sarah smiled at her.

"Hmm. That's nice listen I need to get home my boyfriend will be coming over soon." She lied. Her friends giggled again and ran off laughing and talking. She rolled her eyes how could they have not grown up as much as she?

When she got home she rushed about getting her outfit on doing her make up putting her hair in cute pigtails. She surveyed herself in the mirror. He high d cup boobs bulged against the white button up shirt. She had unbuttoned the first three buttons to show off her cleavage, And tied the bottom in a knot to show off her flat stomach. The pleated skirt barely reached her mid thigh and her white stockings rode up to right below the skirts hem. She topped it off with six inch fuck me heels and toyed with her hair for a few minutes. She heard Matt come in and go directly to her dad's study. She grinned but waited a few more minutes she found a red sucker and stuck it in her mouth before going down the hall to see him.

Matt sat down in frustration at his step father's desk. He turned on the computer and checked his bank account again. Somehow there had been a screw up and his last pay hadn't been added. He shoved the mouse away and glared angrily at the computer screen. One tour in Iraq had damn near killed him. He couldn't talk to anyone he cared about as much as he would have liked. He couldn't handle the heat or the weapon he had to lug around all day and worst of all he hadn't been able to come home to his family for Christmas last year. He shook his head to rid himself of his thoughts of Iraq. His head snapped up when he saw Sarah standing in the door way. He damn near tripped over his tongue.

"S-Sarah what are you doing? Mom and Dale will be home any minute! Jesus you look so mouth watering." He added when he saw her wounded look.

"Dad and Peggy won't be home tonight. They went to the Smith's for a party." She said taking the sucker from her mouth. Matt drooled a little bit and swiped at his mouth.

"I see." He turned back to the computer to fake interest. Sarah strode across the room and sat on the edge of the desk. "So we have the house all to ourselves?" He asked still not looking at her.

"Yep. All alone." Sarah cooed. Matt swallowed audibly. He risked a look at her. And wished he hadn't she was leaning forward on the desk so that he could see all the way up her shirt. He tilted his head and looked at her.

"Sarah. Are you trying to seduce me?" He demanded finally. He templed his hands under his chin and looked at her.

"Why no Mr. Sanders. I would never do that I'm just a little girl." She teased.

"You're nineteen." Matt pointed out. He smiled at her. She smiled back.

"Please don't punish me Mr. Sanders. I'm sorry I was a bad girl." She said.

Matt contemplated her for several minutes wondering if he should take her seriously. He grinned.

"Well Miss Sarah given the situation and the fact that I have warned you several times not to be passing notes in class when I'm trying to teach it's extremely disrespectful." He said finally. Sarah giggled.

"Please I'll do anything you ask." She pleaded. He smirked.

"You should have thought of that before." He said sternly. He rose to his feet and glared down at her.

"Now bend over the desk you bad little girl." He commanded. She slipped off the desk quietly and did as she was told. Matt stood behind her and then lifted her skirt.

The sharp sting in her ass startled her at first. She cried out. Matt grinned.

"You are a horrible little girl. You aren't wearing panties." He said. He tried to hide the laughter in his voice. Sarah stared at the desk and waited.

"I should spank your young gorgeous ass." He said. Sarah tried to hide a grin.

"oh please no." She pleaded. Matt brought back his hand and smacked her ass again.

"MMM." She moaned loudly. He did it again. And again. And again. Sarah felt her pussy juices start to flow. She moaned.

"Mr. Sanders. You're hurting me." She cried around a moan.

"Too bad. You should learn to behave yourself young lady." He snapped.

He caressed her ass a few times and felt his dick getting harder. He let go of her skirt and moved away. Sarah slid off the desk. Her tits mashing hard against the hard wood. He gave a sharp intake of breathe when she turned around and looked up at him.

"Mr. Sanders. What can I do to make you not mad at me?" She asked softly. He stared down at her.

"Play with yourself for me. I want to watch you make yourself cum." He commanded. Sarah looked at him for a minute and then climbed back down on the desk. She pulled her skirt up revealing her dripping pussy for him and looked up at him as she stroked her pussy a few times. She put her sucker back in her mouth and sucked on it while she idly toyed with her pussy. She tilted her head back and rubbed her clit she leaned all the way back against the desk and spread her legs as far as she could so he had an unrestricted view of her sweet spot. He licked his lips and sat back in the chair to watch her.

She slowly inserted two fingers into her moist center and began to finger fuck herself. "Matt oh Matt." She moaned. His cock jerked. He watched her pound her pussy with her fingers panting and gasping his name. Finally unable to control himself he stood up took down his pants and boxers sat back down and began to stroke his cock in rhythm to her finger fucking.

"Oh Matt pound my pussy. Ram me. Oh please please fuck me. Fuck me so hard I scream make my pussy scream please oh god please I'm gonna cum." She cried out as her pussy juice flowed onto the desk and dripped onto the carpet. He came in sync with her moaning her name. She licked her fingers clean and laid down on the desk to catch her breath.

"Ready for more?" he asked. He stood up and played with her pussy with the tip of his cock. "Want it baby? Huh?" He asked. He looked down at her she looked up and rocked her hips forward. He took that as an invitation and thrust his cock all the way into her already sensitive pussy. She gasped and bit her lip.

"Oh god big brother your cock is still so big. I love it." She whispered. Encouraged by that he slammed into her repeatedly drilling her sweet pussy. He reached out and ripped her shirt off exposing her lacy black bra that barely held in her tits. He watched them bob as he fucked her. He ducked his head and bit her nipple through the lace she buried her fingers in his hair.

"Fuck me harder. Ram me." She pleaded. Matt ignored her and continued to suckle her. She squirmed and moaned. "Matt please. Ram me with your huge cock bend me over spank me make me cummmm." She moaned as an orgasm wracked her body. He grinned.

"Get up and bend over the desk you bad girl." He commanded. She obeyed eagerly. He paused to run his palm over her ass lovingly before ramming into her as hard as he could. Her head raised and she moaned so loud he was glad nobody was home. He began to fuck her so hard the desk started shaking with each thrust.

"MATT FUCK ME OH GOD FUCK ME HARDER FUCK ME.MMMMMMMM YES FUCK ME." She screamed. He moaned out loud.

"Sarah. Sarah your pussy is milking my cock god it feels so good I can't stop I can't it feels too good." He moaned out. She shoved backward against his cock making him cry out as his load jetted out of him filling her pussy. She moaned her pleasure and held perfectly still until he stopped cumming.

"Damn baby you really let go didn't you?" she asked. He grinned at her.

"Nothing sexier than a naughty little school girl." He replied. He leaned forward until he was resting on her back and they both struggled to catch their breath. "Who know you where so good in bed. I would have claimed you a long time ago." He said when he could finally breathe.

"Oh yeah?" Sarah snickered. Matt stood up all the way letting her up. She hurried off to the bathroom and then came back a few minutes later.

"Let's take this to my room." She said grabbing his hand and leading him down the hall.

tinytot24
tinytot24
120 Followers