Hey Big Brother Ch. 04

Story Info
Sarah shows Matt her toy.
2.1k words
4.49
64.6k
31

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinytot24
tinytot24
120 Followers

here is the "Conclusion" of the story i'll let you all decide whether i should continue their story or not. please vote and comment all feedback is a great help thank you so much to my fans that have done so you all rock without you Sarah and Matt may never have come about.

*

"Matt! Darren! Wake up! It's ten thirty in the morning Dad and Peggy will be here any minute." Sarah cried frantically shaking them both. They groaned and Matt was the first to realize what Sarah was saying he sat up quickly and punched Darren as hard as he could in the shoulder.

"Fucker!" Darren punched him back and sat up. Matt got up and started throwing Darren's clothes at him. Darren looked up dazed for a second and then slowly began to put his clothes on. Matt ran from the room to get dressed. They both left Sarah to get dressed and met in the kitchen right as their parents came in the door laughing.

"Matty did you guys have fun last night?" His mom asked. Matt winked slyly at Sarah.

"Oh yeah mom tons. Darren came over last night which was even better." He replied going to the fridge for the orange juice. Halfway to the cabinet though his cell phone rang. He froze and looked at it. Darren picked it up mouthed Commander and tossed it to Matt. He opened it and hit send.

"Yes sir?....... of course sir no problem. Yes sir.........yes sir I understand..........yes sir..........sir?.......i see sir.......yes sir......you too sir......thank you sir." Matt hung up. He set his phone down and lowered his head.

"Matty? Sweetheart what's wrong?" His mom asked frantically. He looked up and grinned.

"Our unit is staying in the states for the summer!" He said. Peggy squealed and hugged him hard.

"Oh thank god! My boy is staying." She said excitedly. He looked over the top of his mom's head at Sarah. She winked at him. Darren caught it and grinned. Matt grinned as well and sighed. Dale looked at Darren strangely for a minute and then moved to the coffee maker to brew a pot.

Matt leaned against the counter once Peggy released him. He cleared his throat and looked at Darren pointedly.

"Oh hey look at the time I have to bounce." He said faking a look at his watch.I'll see you later. Better go give my parental units the good news." He added. He quietly exited. Matt busied himself with getting cups for coffee.

"Sarah you want one?" He asked over his shoulder. He didn't dare look up. Her jeans where tight and sculpted her ass to perfection. Her shirt strained against her breasts that seemed to lift every time she breathed or moved. If he looked at her now he would pop a boner and then their parents would ask a million questions he wasn't ready to answer yet.

"Yes please." She replied softly. He could swear the soft breathy way she responded was to drive him mad. He pretended not to have noticed.

"How was the party?" He asked.

"The Smith's decided that there wasn't enough booze so they got more. Rum, vodka, jagar, patron. I still have a splitting headach from all the alcohol I drank it was worth it though." Dale replied. He took a cup from Matt and filled it handing it to him and taking another. "My kingdom for coffee." He grinned at Matt. Matt forced a grin back. Dale filled the four cups and Matt handed them out. A few minutes later Dale and Peggy retired to their room claiming tiredness leaving Sarah and Matt sitting at the table sipping coffee. Sarah gazed shyly across the table at Matt.

"Do you think they know?" Sarah whispered. Matt shook his head.

"No I don't think so." He whispered back. She relaxed slightly then sat up straight again.

"Oh fuck!" She cried. "I forgot to change my sheets. She got up quickly and rushed out of the room leaving her cup on the table with just a little bit of coffee in it. Matt took the coffee cups to the sink and rinsed them out.

The next day after an uneventful twenty four hours Dale and Peggy went to work together. Matt woke up late in the afternoon and rolled over wanting to go back to sleep. He opened his eyes part of the way and settled back down before his eyes snapped open and he sat upright.

"Sarah! Why are you naked in my room?" He asked. Sarah's eyes brightened.

"I wanted to show you something." She replied. She held up her hot pink vibrator. He eyed it suspiciously. She giggled.

"It's for me silly." She said she lay down on his bed facing him and spreading her legs as far as they would go. She rubbed her pussy a few times and then turned on the vibrator. She watched him and touched it to her clit letting it rest there for a few seconds and then running it along her slit. She sighed and turned it up. Matt scooted until his back rested on the headboard. He leaned against it crossing his arms over his chest.

"What's so fascinating about that?" He asked. He acted annoyed but he could already feel his cock getting hard. Sarah smiled and ran the vibrator along her pussy up and down. Shifting her hips and rocking a little bit. Matt climbed out from under his blankets and crawled closer to her. He took the vibrator from her and took over where she had left off. She gasped and lifted her hips off the bed spreading her pussy wider to him. He leaned forward and began to lick her rapidly as he pushed the vibrator into her pussy. He moved it back and forth flicking his tongue along her clit. She moaned and buried her fingers in his hair moving her pussy up and down against his tongue. He grinned and pulled back enough to where his tongue wasn't touching her anymore. She whimpered. The vibrator moved in and out of her faster. She looked down at him pleadingly. He rubbed her clit with his fingers in a circle watching her spasms begin. He didn't stop. He moved faster Her orgasm began to build and build until she gushed all over the vibrator. He lapped it up like a cat with a bowl of milk. Sucking up as much as he could and letting the rest cover his face. He breathed in her scent.

"Matt you're gonna drown down there!" Sarah squealed. He laughed and sat up.

"I would have loved that. You taste so sweet." He admitted. Sarah rolled her eyes and sat up. She pulled the vibrator out of her and turned it off. She put it in her mouth and sucked it clean. Matt laughed again.

"Hmm. Maybe you're right." She said after a minute. He grabbed the vibrator from her hand and chucked it across the room. Sarah pouted for a second and then pinned him down on his bed. He looked up at her and snorted in contempt.

"You really think u can overpower me?" He asked. Sarah giggled and leaned down to bite his neck. He jerked a little bit. She moved her mouth over his neck and moved lower.

"Of course I can overpower you. I have a golden pussy." She replied. Matt raised his eyebrows at her and grinned.

"Is that right?" He asked teasingly. She nodded and bit him again. He easily lifted her hold on him and rolled over on top of her.

"Hey!" She cried angrily. He gave her his best evil grin and bit her.

"God you taste like heaven." He murmured close to her ear. She shivered. "And I'm never going to share you with anyone again. You're all mine." He added licking her ear. She giggled. He spread her legs and settled between them smiling at her as he took off his pants and put his cock to her opening. She looked up at him. He penetrated her slowly and gently. She gasped.

"I want you to be mine forever." He whispered in her ear. "I've wanted you since we first met and you used to run around the house in the skimpiest clothes acting like I wouldn't notice." He kissed her neck and collarbone. She squirmed. "And then you started running around naked when our parents weren't here it was pure torture. But I loved it." He continued kissing his way down her body. "And when I tasted you for the first time. God nothing tastes sweeter. I don't know how I'll live without you." His tongue touched her clit gently. She jerked upward from the shock. He grinned and looked up at her.

"Sarah." He moaned and kissed his way back up her body. He spread her legs and penetrated her slowly. Looking down into her eyes and moving gently thrusting in and out never breaking eye contact. Sarah looked into his eyes as well unable to look away. She moved with him. She felt something in her heart crack but it felt pleasant as if a wall had finally come down. He had been able to reach her into her soul when no one else could. She felt tears coming to her eyes as he came and she came at the same time. It was the greatest feeling she had ever experienced. He stopped moving and lay his head on her breast. His breathing coming in short bursts. Her breasts heaved up and down with every breath she took struggling to catch her breath. He laughed at her flushed face.

"Sarah. I love you." He whispered in her ear. She turned her head to look at him with astonishment.

"I love you too, Matt." She admitted. He kissed her mouth.

"Good I have something for you." He hopped up and rummaged around in his dresser coming up with a black satin box. "You can't have it until you say yes." He said crawling across his bed back to her.

"Yes to what?" She asked. She sat up a little bit. He grinned.

"To being mine. And only mine forever. I don't want to share you with anyone ever again I hated Darren for being involved in something I've wanted for so long. So will you, Sarah Marshall finally be mine?" He asked holding up the box. Sarah's eyes filled with more tears. She looked down for a minute and then looked back up at him. He waited for her to speak.

"Matt, my whole life I waited for someone to understand me really understand me. And then my dad married your mom and I found you. I've wanted to be yours for so long now I can't imagine being anyone else's. I'm your sexy little school girl for as long as you'll have me." She blushed.

Matt opened the box and showed her the ring. He slid it on her finger. "Good. Because if I had to think about you strutting around like that for another guy I might have to kill him." He laughed and kissed her nose.

"Matt just one thing." She said kissing his mouth. He gave her a funny look.

"What's that?" He asked.

"Well it's something Darren did. He didn't do it right. I want you to do it." She admitted sheepishly. Matt grinned.

"Oh yeah?" He raised an eyebrow. Sarah bit her lip and nodded. He pulled her up onto her knees and got up to find her bottle of lube. He made sure to coat his dick and her ass before positioning himself behind her. He took his time entering her ass letting her adjust before pushing himself all the way in. She gasped when he moved her hair and bit her neck softly. He grinned again. And began to move in and out of her ass. Small gasps escaped her lips as he fucked her. She moaned.

"Does that feel good baby girl?" He asked. She nodded. He started to fuck her harder. She thrust backward against him making him go faster. He leaned all the way forward and grabbed her tits playing with them as he rammed her ass as hard and fast as he could. He head fell backward and she screamed as she came super hard. He rode her orgasm out and then paused slowly pulling himself out of her. He flopped down on the bed dragging her down on top of him. She grinned and panted.

"Oh my god. You're fucking amazing I can't wait to be your wife!" She exclaimed. Matt laughed.

tinytot24
tinytot24
120 Followers