Hey Big Brother Ch. 06

Story Info
Secret sex, a shower, and a bust.
2.2k words
4.55
54.6k
29

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinytot24
tinytot24
120 Followers

to my fans I'm super sorry it took so long to post the next chapter family and junk but here it is hope you enjoy!!!!

*

The next morning after tossing and turning all night Matt came down the stairs to find Dale in the kitchen. He jerked up short when Dale looked up.

"Guess congratulations are in order." Dale said after a lengthy pause. He handed Matt a coffee cup. Matt thanked him silently and poured coffee. He leaned against the counter and waited for the ass chewing he knew was coming.

"How long now?" Dale demanded. Matt looked up in surprise.

"Sir?" He said.

"How long you been fucking my daughter? Is that all you want out of her? She's a good girl she deserves better than that." Dale snapped.

"I don't understand." Matt said he held out his hands.

"You don't love her?"

"I do! Why would you think I don't?" Matt cried angrily. His hands balled into fists. Dale shook his head.

"You aren't good enough for her boy."

"First I'm not a boy second I am more than good enough. I love her. I can support her. She will never want for anything. She will always be happy and if you don't like that then fuck off." Matt yelled. Dale turned to face him his hands balled into fist just as Matt's where.

"You've never talked to me that way before." He said softly. "It's disrespectful. What kind of father will you make? Do you even want children?"

"That's up to her." Matt retorted.

"You'll leave her in four months I'm sure."

"I love her!" Matt screamed. "That won't ever change and hasn't changed since she was fourteen years old."

Dale slapped Matt in the face. His head turned. His eyes darkened. He raised his hand ready to defend himself.

"Daddy!" Sarah screamed coming into the kitchen and stepping between him and Matt. "Don't hit him." She turned her back on Matt and glared her dad down. He narrowed his eyes.

"Move." He commanded. She shook her head tears filling her eyes.

"I love him Daddy. I can't let you hit him. He means everything to me." She said slowly. Matt beamed at her. She turned her head and smiled at him.

"That boy is trash." Dale snapped.

"He was like your son before this now he's trash? I'll leave this house and never come back. If that's the way you want it. I won't be without him."

"Sarah. You can't abandon your family." Matt said disapprovingly.

"NO! I don't care anymore. I want you to be my husband and if he can't accept it then I'm better off without him." Sarah said.

"Now hold on." Dale held up his hand to silence them. They both looked at him. Matt desperately. Sarah hatefully. He winced. "I guess you have my blessing son. I can see her mind is made up. And I won't lose my daughter. The first time you fuck up, I'll break every bone in your body. Do you understand that?" Dale said after a long moment of silence. Sarah grinned from ear to ear and threw her arms around his neck. He rocked backwards.

"Oh thank you Daddy! Thank you!" she cried. He patted her back and set her away from him.

"Son." He held out his hand for Matt to shake. Matt hesitated for a moment and then took his step dad's hand firmly into his own and shook. Dale clapped him on the back. They made eye contact briefly and then Dale turned away leaving them alone. Sarah threw herself into Matt's arms. He caught her easily and held her against him.

"I love you!" She whispered in his ear. He grinned and kissed her passionately.

"HEY! Not in the kitchen!" Dale shouted peeking his head around the corner. He grinned at them. Matt turned red. Sarah laughed.

Peggy came down the stairs a few minutes later. She heard Sarah and Matt laughing and talking softly. She rounded the corner and saw Sarah sitting in Matt's lap.

"Good morning." She chirped. They both turned and looked at her.

"Morning mom." Matt said softly he set Sarah on her feet and crossed the room to hug his mom. She patted his cheek and hurried out with her coffee cup. Matt turned his head and looked at Sarah. She winked at him. He shook his head.

"Yes." She whispered. He shook his head again. She lifted her shirt showing him her tits. He glanced quickly behind him fearful her dad would return. Nobody was behind him or in the hallway behind him. The house was silent. He looked at Sarah she took her shirt completely off and waited. He came to her and dropped to his knees nuzzling her tits and inhaling her scent. She giggled. He looked up at her.

"Shhh." He hissed holding his finger to his lips. She put her hand over her mouth. He took one of her nipples in his mouth causing her to gasp. She bit her lip hard. He began sucking lifting her up and setting her on the table. She shook her head and pushed him back dropping her pants. Matt's eyes bulged. He looked behind him again. Sarah pushed her ass against him. He groaned.

"Where are Mom and Dale?" He whispered. Sarah shrugged and pushed against him again. He held her hips in place. Listening carefully for any sound of them. He heard nothing. He bent forward and bit Sarah's neck softly she cried out and he clapped his hand over her mouth silencing her. She held perfectly still as his mouth trailed down her neck and back up. He dropped his pants and entered her. Her head came up and her back arched taking him all in. He paused again listening for Dale and Peggy. Still hearing nothing he began to move in and out of Sarah. She turned her head and caught his mouth against hers. They both moaned softly. Matt being the first to shush her. She let out a very soft chuckle. He started moving faster bending her all the way over the table.

"Matt." Sarah whispered. He put his hand back over her mouth. Shaking his head indicating for her to be completely silent. He listened for Dale and Peggy again. He listened while he pounded Sarah. She made tiny gurgling noises against his hand.

"Baby you gotta be quiet I don't know where they are they could catch us." He whispered directly against her ear. She struggled against his hand. He let go of her mouth. She pulled his head down so her mouth was against his ear and let out a whispered moan. He jerked and started fucking her harder. Desperate to make her cum with him. He pumped feverishly trying to be quiet. His breathing came in short labored gasps. Her was muffled because of his hand returning to her mouth when she tried to moan. He felt the tingling in his balls and his head fell back. They came in sync. Both gasping and giggling softly. Matt pulled up his pants and helped Sarah pull up her own. He handed her back her shirt. She sat down and grinned at him. He went back to the kitchen doorway and peered down the hall. Dale was coming out of the living room to put his coffee cup away.

"Jesus H-bomb. What the fuck are you doing standing there like that? You gave me a heart attack!" He shouted.

"Sorry I thought I heard something." Matt glanced at Sarah quickly and glowered at her smirk.

"Well you probably heard your Mother shrieking at the TV again." Dale said with a shrug he looked from Sarah to Matt suspiciously. "It smells musty in here." He added leaving the room. Sarah cracked up. Matt rolled his eyes.

"Shower time." Sarah chirped she took his hand and led him up the stairs running toward the bathroom. He locked the door behind them while she ran the water. She stripped and hopped into the shower moaning as the water pressure hit her back. He quickly stripped and hopped in behind her he put his arms around her and pulled her against him kissing her hard. She kissed him back putting her arms around his neck. He moaned.

"I can't believe we did that!" Sarah giggled. Matt gave her a stern look, and then cracked a huge smile.

"It won't happen again." He assured her. She pouted. He lifted her chin and kissed her working his way down her body with his mouth sipping water off her breasts and stomach as he went. She looked down watching him curiously. He flicked his tongue along her still dripping pussy. She moaned and he lifted her up laying her on the floor of the shower. He tongue fucked her into another orgasm and then entered her roughly. He lifted her ass up making her take him deep she gasped and rocked her hips. He held her still and pumped in and out of her a few times. Then he let go of her and lay on his back bringing her on top of him. The shower water rained down on her back she moaned. He entered her again thrusting deeper every time she came down on his cock. They moved completely in sync until her gushing orgasm. Matt grinned at her shocked face. He waited for her to be done then started fucking her again. Bucking his hips up as hard as he could. She stopped breathing as another gushing orgasm burst from deep inside of her. She moaned his name. He pulled her down kissing her mouth silencing her instantly.

"Fuck you're amazing." Sarah panted. He shook his head and sat her up so he could shut off the water.

"No. you are." He said softly kissing her mouth, she lay down for a few seconds catching her breath. He laughed. Sarah glared at him.

"I'm so breathless and you laugh?" She shoved him he laughed harder and then growled at her lunging forward enough to capture her.

He dragged her on top of him again and carried her out of the shower. He set her on her feet in front of the mirror and turned her to face it. He cupped her breasts in his hands and lifted them. Molded them in his hands Sarah watched in fascination. He moved her hair and bit her neck looking at her in the mirror. They made eye contact. He grinned. He licked her neck and pressed into her and moaned in her ear. She moaned back he bent her over the counter. He entered her very slowly.

"Watch baby. Watch the mirror." He whispered. She looked up at the mirror obediently watching him thrust in and out of her. She moaned louder. He moaned with her. "Watch, it looks so hot baby." He moaned in her ear. She gasped. It really was. Her face was flushed. Her eyes half open she was reaching her orgasm yet again. Her wet hair clung to her back and shoulder. Beads of water ran down her body. Her tits mashed against the sink every time he thrust into her. She watched with insane fascination. He grinned again.

"Oh God it does." Sarah panted. He fucked her harder until she was whimpering his name. He kept going until she squirted him out of her and then he stood back and watched her flood the tiled floor.

"Damn baby. You shot me out of you!" he teased. She laughed and her face flushed more. She swallowed. He leaned back against the wall and smirked at her. A loud banging on the door caused them both to jump.

"Sarah! Are you in there?" Dale called. Sarah turned chalk white.

"Yes Daddy." Dale tried the door. It was locked of course and that seemed to make him angry.

"Open the door!"

"I'm naked! I just got out of the shower!" she shouted back. She rushed to put her clothes on. Matt grabbed his clothes and hid in the linen closet. Sarah opened the door.

"Is your fiancé in here?" He demanded looking slightly disgusted.

"No. of course not he went to hang out with his friends for the day. He does have a life Daddy."

"Hmmph. Well I need to get some more toothpaste and you know we keep the spares in your bathroom." He moved her aside and rummaged under the sink. Sarah glanced guiltily at the linen closet. Dale came back up with the tube of toothpaste he looked at her funny when a cough came from the closet. Sarah tried to fake a cough and failed miserably. Dale raised an eyebrow and went to open the door Sarah jumped in front of him.

"No! Err I mean what do you need Daddy? I'll get it." She turned beet red. Dale moved her and opened the door. Matt looked up in shock.

"Matt." Dale said angrily. Matt looked down in shame. Thankful at least that he had put on his clothes.

"Dale." He said softly. Dale snickered and shook his head.

"You two, I swear, you'll be the death of me. Please tell me you used protection." He looked at them both hopefully.

"Of course we did." Matt said quickly. Sarah sighed with relief.

"Well, carry on then, weirdos." Dale left the room bright red. Sarah glared at Matt. He shrugged and laughed. She threw a bar of soap at him.

tinytot24
tinytot24
120 Followers