Hey Diddle Diddle

Story Info
Down the road to show & now tell.
1.9k words
4.18
54.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diddle, diddling, diddling around/about never had a sexual meaning. It meant you were bored or idle and looking for something to do. It didn't have anything to do with masturbation--certainly it was not like those male words. . . jacking, stroking, wanking. Besides ladies, or girls. or women, just didn't talk about such things, much less do them or if we did, let men know we did; or heaven forbid let them watch.

But I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.

First it was getting caught naked. It was "getting caught" wasn't it? A mad dash from the bathroom to my bedroom with company in the house. Somehow the change of clothes was left innocently behind so I was just in a towel. And after catching attention leaving the door open just a crack. Then came the accident with the towel, at first it just fell open. Later, it fell down, then later it fell off. The next natural step was the old disclaimer.

"Well I guess you've seen me naked, there's no use covering up now.".

I'd just pick the towel up and not bother to put it back on.

Every time it went a step farther as I found I got a little more turned on. I just couldn't explain it. . . . not to myself or my brother or sister whose male friends were the "victims" or "beneficiaries" depending on your point of view. After a while it became a real turn on, then later kind of an obsession. If my brother had a friend spend the night he had a good chance of walking in on me in the bathroom and naturally I was stark fucking naked. As my sister developed boyfriends or better yet male friends (boyfriends have that pain in the ass jealousy problem. . . .but an obsession IS an obsession) the same thing seemed to happen more and more frequently. I opened their door in my towel to find out if their friend had already showered or used the bathroom and OOPS there went the towel again.

I just liked the idea not only that they "caught" me naked, but after a while I began to fantasize that it turned them on, as much as displaying myself was turning me on. I started looking for the telltale signals-not just the tent in the pants-but they started looking in on me in my room to see if I had showered. I definitely didn't mind the opportunity, so I wore very little if company was over, and usually it was easy to get out of-like a nylon robe.

I needed a bigger fix. I started leaving my shades, curtains, blinds open lying on my bedspread and masturbating. I began to imagine neighbors, strangers, maybe regular strollers who had already caught my act coming by behind the house and watching. Once as I was running around in my room naked, I noticed a light come on behind our house. A guy was standing looking out of the window and he was naked too. I pretended not to notice and began my masturbation routine on the bed. I was very turned on knowing he could see. I could look across my room in the mirror and see the guy; he had began to stroke his cock. A short time later the light went out in his room.

Some lucky visitors caught me right there in the house. I had started pretending to get caught in the shower when no one was home and someone rang the bell. All the towel maneuvers worked just fine on them if they were guys.

My luck changed, but so did my direction. Mom told me I was getting caught a little too much and to be more careful around the house. . . .I still think someone complained-I just don't know which sibling it was. I was almost twenty one and going to a community college while working part time. I was also starting to want to see if I'd had an effect, not just get one from being seen or maybe being seen.

Since I could drive I started driving around in my bra and panties during the summer. Who could tell it wasn't a bikini (me!)? As time wore on I got bolder, I would take off my panties and play with myself as I drove around, since I figured no one could see. At first I'd pull something over my lap if a high profile vehicle was next to me, but if I knew it was a guy alone I just give him the opportunity for a thrill.

This still wasn't enough, I wanted to see the effect I was having on guys. It was about this time I became friends with a really good-looking guy, that I later found out was gay. He had magazines with pictures of naked men. Better yet some had a hard on and some were even playing with their hard cocks. Later the internet became a treasure trove for me, but that happened about five years ago.

He told me about a nude park he went to. He said at first he was very self-conscious, but it became easier and easier the more often he went. He noticed my interest and said I should go with him. I told him I wasn't gay, so it would just be frustrating for me, but he told me that not everyone was gay. Besides he ventured that with my fantasies, nothing there would be a real problem for me. It was intriguing, it was not in town, and I could be a voyeur and an exhibitionist at the same time.

I decided to give it a try. The first time I went with him, I tried to just chill with him and his friends, but it was no thrill knowing they only had eyes for each other. I started to walk around and check things out. The first few times I only stripped down with them and when I cruised around I'd put on my suit. As I got more comfortable I walked around topless. I noticed that just as he'd said there were guys that were definitely not gay. Some were with their girlfriends or wives, and a lot of guys were there by themselves. They seemed to be "gawkers" as my friend called them. These were guys who came to check out the girls. Some of them would get naked and some kept their clothes on.

Some were just like me, they were there to "show off". As I realized what they were doing I got braver and braver. Soon I was walking around completely nude. Anything they could do I could be better, or at least do too. Anything they did gave me license to do as well. If I walked around by myself without any of the guys, sometimes men would expose themselves to me, kind of flash me. Some even jacked off right in front of me. At first I pretended not to be interested or to notice at all, but I definitely knew what they were doing and it turned me on to think they were getting turned on seeing me naked.

Soon I was going to the restroom and frigging my clit to relieve my sexual tension. It was there that I caught another woman doing the same thing. At first I was incredibly embarrassed, but she wasn't. She didn't even stop, she acted as if it were just natural for her to be doing this. I left the restroom quickly, but there was a man just outside, he seemed to be waiting there. I had not noticed him when I went in, perhaps he was in the men's side.

Anyway he asked if there was a short dark haired girl still in the women's, he was afraid he'd missed her and she had returned to their spot. I told him I wasn't sure, but there was a girl fitting that description still in the there. He asked if I'd go back in and see if her name was Suzanne.

I was a little uncomfortable, but went back in. Sure enough it was Suzanne. By now she had finished herself off or at least had stopped, but was still very comfortable about being as naked as I was. Without my so much as asking anything, she just started telling me how sometimes it was just too much for her and she just had to diddle. She was there with a friend and there was no sexual connection. I wasn't sure what she was talking about at first--diddling; as she saw the puzzled look, she put her hand down to her neatly trimmed pussy, skinned back her clit, and began rubbing her nub. She looked up at me and said

"Diddling you know, diddling."

And she began to play with herself again. I'm not sure why I wasn't offended, but her demeanor was so natural that I just accepted it. She quickly interceded with;

"Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not gay, so don't get all worried or anything.".

To be honest, I really hadn't even taken it that way. After all if there were nude gay men there, it certainly it would not have been too out of character for there to be nude gay women as well-it's just that she and I both liked men.

With that she slowly walked out of the restroom still masturbating and looking for her friend. Strangely enough he wasn't there any longer, so without breaking stride or stopping what she was doing, she strolled straight into the men's side. With one hand working her clit, she looked kind of like she was scratching an itch; and I guess she was in a way. At first I was astounded, but as if following the Pied Piper, I just walked right in behind her.

Unbelievable, here were two totally nude women in the men's restroom at a park that allowed people to be naked. Her friend was not even there. Instead we had walked in on a total stranger. He was turned toward a urinal when we entered. When he saw what Suzanne was doing, he began to pump his cock. I would have thought she'd have at least stopped when she saw it wasn't her friend, but she continued to diddle away. Here I was in the men's restroom watching a total stranger and a woman I'd only just met masturbating publicly and watching each other.

By now he'd turned around and was stroking a nicely proportioned and nice sized dick that was completely hard and watching Suzanne as she continued to diddle. The two of them worked themselves into a frenzy, he was ready to come within mere minutes. She squatted down, presented her nice cone shaped tits, continued diddling, and let him shoot an incredibly large load of come all over her tits. This seemed to do her in, her breathing became labored, she gasped, shuddered, and I assume had an orgasm as well.

She stood up, gave me a dazed look, and began a slow almost staggered walk out of the restroom wearing the come like a badge. Another man entered as she was leaving, he did a big double take in seeming disbelief as he past her. I was just behind her. The other guy who had just come on her, was behind me. We must have made quite a sight. This is not the end of the diddling around, but I have no more time. Perhaps more later.