Hey Neighbor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're still hard," she said. "Did you cum again?"

I shook my head no.

"Aww," she said. "I'm kind of paralyzed."

"That's okay," I said, sitting up. "You just lie there and rest."

I threw a leg over her prone body and straddled her, my stiff cock resting between her soft buttocks. Actual anal never really did anything for me, but I've always loved rubbing my cock between a girl's butt cheeks. I gently humped her crack for a minute, then pushed down and entered her wet vagina one more time.

"Ohhh," Moira whispered, her voice high. "Ohhh!"

I lay down on top of her, kissing her neck, her cheeks, her ears, all the while rocking my dick in and out of her slick tunnel, feeling the softness of her ass pressed against my belly.

"Oh baby," I whispered in her ear. "Oh baby..."

I started bucking harder, faster, building toward my orgasm. Moira moaned softly underneath me. She clutched my hand and kissed it, while I fucked her harder and harder.

"Oh God baby, I'm gonna cum..." I warned her, and then it was already happening. Once again I was shooting my seed deep inside her, filling her cunt with hot cum as I thrust and thrust and thrust, gasping for breath. My balls emptied, and I slipped out of her, softening rapidly, the last drops of my cum dripping onto the sheets. I flopped down next to her, spent. Moira lifted her hand, palm up.

"High five," she said, eyes half-closed. I high-fived her gently and lay back down.

"What do you say about ordering in for dinner tonight?" I said.

"I like it," Moira answered. "Tacos please."

I rolled off the bed to find my phone and order us something to eat. I walked into the kitchen, where I had left it plugged in before going out for my run. As I picked it up, I looked out the window and across the yard. There was the redhead, sitting by her living room window, reading. She was wearing a comfortable t-shirt now, her hair down and loose. She looked up from her book and did a double-take as her eyes caught sight of me. I don't know if she recognized me or not, but I immediately remembered that I was standing in the full light of my kitchen, completely naked. I quickly stepped over to the window and drew the curtain.

Little did I know then, but that night had been just the beginning...

12