Hey Neighbor Ch. 03

Story Info
Things go beyond just watching with Rick, Moira, & Marianne
8.3k words
4.74
89.7k
62

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm telling you, the best thing that ever happened to me was meeting my wife, Moira. A mutual friend had introduced us at a party, years ago. She's fun, sassy, hilarious -- and sexy as hell. When I first met her, it was her eyes that first caught my attention. She was Asian, ethnically, but she had these gorgeous bright blue eyes, not to mention her super-cute freckled cheeks. I learned that apparently her father's side of the family was all Irish, and her mother's side was Japanese. She was a bit shorter than me, with an incredible, curvaceous body -- big, C-cup breasts, full hips, and a perfect round ass. She had on a red scoop-neck shirt that showed off her deep cleavage, and body-hugging black denim pants.

I don't know if it was really love at first sight, but there was absolutely a quick connection. For the rest of the party, there was no pulling us apart. We had very similar senses of humor, and throughout the night we continually cracked each other up. We were into the same music, we like the same authors. Moira thought it was fascinating that I worked in the movies (though I was a lowly production assistant at the time), and I regaled her with stories about the various celebrities I had fetched coffee for. Through it all, there was an undeniable physical attraction, which only seemed to get stronger as the night progressed. The smell of her perfume, the way her eyes locked onto mine, everything about her just drove me nuts. I refilled her drink at one point in the night, and when I handed the cup to her our fingers touched and the entire world just came to a screeching halt. Our hearts stopped, the world disappeared, nothing existed except for the two of us and the point at which we were touching.

We behaved ourselves in public, for the most part, but then she said she needed to go, and I offered to be a gentleman and walk her to the subway station. We made it downstairs and around the corner before we fell into each other, kissing ferociously, tongues all twisted as we pressed our bodies together, groping and squeezing. People passing in the street stared and made fun and told us to get a room, until finally Moira broke off and the kiss and said, "Okay."

She asked where I lived, and I told her, and she said that her place was closer so we were going there. She dragged me into the subway, where we made out while waiting for the train. Then we made out on the train. Then she dragged me by the hand, up the stairs and down six blocks and then up four more flights of stairs in her building. I kissed her neck while she fumbled with the lock, and then the door opened and we stumbled into the apartment.

I heard a shocked gasp and looked up. There was a couple on the couch. The girl was a reed-thin blonde with dark black roots in her shoulder-length hair. She had on tight blue jeans and a white blouse that had been unbuttoned completely, which she had quickly grabbed and held closed over her small, perky breasts as soon as we'd come in. The guy's shirt was also unbuttoned, but he didn't seem as embarrassed by it. Either way, Moira was pulling my hand, towing me quickly across the apartment, telling her roommate, "Don't mind us, you just keep doing what you're doing!"

Moira dragged me into her bedroom and shut the door. She turned on some music, cranked the volume, and then we were making out again, kicking our shoes off as we fell onto her bed. I pulled her shirt up and over her head, drinking in the sight of her magnificent tits in her lacy black bra. I squeezed them as we kissed, while her hands went up my shirt, feeling up my sides, my abs, my chest. I kissed her neck, then down lower, burying my face between her soft, golden breasts. I reached behind her and unhooked her bra one-handed, and then I had a nipple in my mouth, squeezing it between my teeth and teasing it with my tongue while Moira gasped and moaned. She pulled my shirt off and we went back to kissing, our bare chests pressed against each other, her stiff brown nipples burrowing in my chest hair.

I undid the fly of her jeans and slipped my hand into her panties. Her pussy was entirely smooth and hairless, and very, very wet. I rubbed her dewy lips with my fingertips, then probed inside her.

"Ooooooohhh," she cooed.

I kissed between her breasts, then down her belly. I kissed her hot cunt over her soaked panties, then I pulled her pants and underwear down to her knees, exposing her moist, waxed twat. I dove in for my first taste, fucking her with my tongue and with my fingers. I coiled my fingers to rub her G-spot while sucking on her clit, and she squeezed my head between her legs and cried out, "Oh yes, oh yes, oh! Oh! OHHHHH!!!" The juice started to pour out of her, and I lapped it all up.

"Please tell me you have condoms," I said as I got up, pulling off my pants. My cock stood up tall and rigid, long and engorged and ready to fuck.

"You better believe it," Moira said, reaching into her nightstand drawer and tossing a condom my way. I tore open the wrapper and rolled the condom down my stiff cock as she pulled her pants the rest of the way off.

I climbed back onto the bed and hovered over her. We kissed hungrily, our tongues exploring each other's mouths, as I eased my cock between her wet pussylips and pushed it into her hot, tight cunt.

"Oooh yes," she moaned, wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.

We kept making out as I rocked my cock in and out of her slick vagina. She gasped and moaned, digging her fingernails into my back. I squeezed her glorious tits, and curled my neck to suck on her nipple as I kept thrusting deep inside her. And then she started digging her nails into me really hard, and her voice got suddenly high.

"Oh fuck no you are not making me cum again that quickly oh my God oh SHIT!" and then she was biting into my shoulder, using my flesh to muffle her scream. I could feel her inner walls clamp down on my dick as new hot moisture engulfed and washed over me. Moira cumming hard like that would eventually become my favorite feeling in the world, but that was the first time I had ever felt it. I barely held on to my own orgasm, it was so sexy.

Finally, her orgasm passed, and Moira's jaws released my shoulder. I gave her nipples one last lick, then pulled myself upright so that I was on my knees, our bodies perpendicular to each other with Moira's legs draped over my thighs. I held her firm butt for added support as I continued stroking my cock in and out of her dripping cunt. In our new position, the head of my cock was rubbing into her G-spot with every thrust, causing her to gasp for breath each time. Her eyes rolled back and she started to moan again.

"Ooooh, oh baby, oh my God, oh man..."

I picked up speed, slamming into her harder and faster. Her beautiful tits bounced with each stroke, as our sweat-slick bodies clapped together and I could feel my own orgasm building, release getting closer and closer.

"Oh fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Moira cried, "oh yes fuck me yes yes oh fuck oh oh fuck yes fuck FUUUUUUUCK..."

"GYUGH!" I grunted as my orgasm hit, my mind going completely blank and my cock erupting a torrent of jism into the condom. I flopped back down on top of Moira, scooping her body into my arms and kissing her over and over again as we came together. Again, not saying it was love at first sight, but it might have been sometime around then.

I slept over, and woke the next morning with Moira nestled up against my chest. I stroked her silky black hair, until at last she opened those radiant blue eyes. When she saw me, she smiled.

"Good morning," she said.

"Good morning," I said back.

She ran her hand up and down my body, through my chest hair, down my belly. She ran her fingers through my pubes and then curled them around my dick, which immediately started coming to life and stiffening in her hand.

"Want some breakfast?" she asked.

"Sure," I said. "What did you have in mind?"

"This," she said, and she turned around and kicked a leg over my head so that her smooth, caramel-colored pussy hovered just over my face. "Eat up, loverboy."

I grabbed onto her ass and pulled that sweet cunt down to my mouth, and eat up I did. With our difference in height, we couldn't really properly 69, but she stroked my cock expertly and when I was fully hard she could suck and lick the head of my dick while she jerked me off. Soon enough, she was crying out her orgasm, grinding her wet cunt into my face while my cock did its impression of Old Faithful, spraying ropes of cum into the air that eventually splashed down on the bedding and my belly and dribbling over Moira's fingers. She licked the cum off her fingers as she caught her breath.

"Okay," she said, "now how about brunch?"

Going home that afternoon, I was on cloud nine. Completely smitten. But determined not to screw it up, I played it cool and didn't call her that night. I didn't call her the next day either, even though she was the only thing I was thinking about. But then around six my phone rang, and it was her calling me.

"Hey," she said, after we'd exchanged the usual ceremonial pleasantries. "I don't want to seem like I'm coming on strong, but I had a lot of fun with you the other night, and if you want to it would be really cool to see you again."

"I would like that," I said. "I'd like that a lot! So, yeah, um, what are you thinking? Want to do dinner and drinks, maybe Thursday night?"

"That would be great!" she said. "Or also, and I don't know, maybe you already have plans, but if you're not doing anything tonight and if you wanted to maybe you could come over and we'd watch a movie or something?"

I brought wine, she made popcorn, and we watched maybe half the movie before we had to drag each other into her bedroom to fuck each other's brains out again. By the time the week was out, we were "officially dating." Within a year, we were living together, and a year after that we were mailing out wedding invitations. And since then, it's been four years of burning hot, sexy wedded bliss.

***

Now let me tell you about Marianne.

Marianne is our new neighbor, living in the apartment directly across from ours in Brooklyn. She's a slender, athletic redhead with long legs; pert B-cup breasts; a tight little ass; and a perfectly toned, flat belly with a sparkly green navel piercing. I saw her running around our neighborhood, and was attracted to her from day one. Not that I planned on ever doing anything about it; I've been a one-woman guy ever since Moira came around, and I assure you, she is PLENTY. But still, everyone's allowed to fantasize. And there have been a few occasions over the years when Moira and I have shared our bed with a third party... definitely very rare, special occasions, but it's happened.

Anyway, that was even before I had realized where Marianne lived, that we had an unobstructed view directly into her place, and that she was an exhibitionist who liked to keep her windowshades open. Moira and I would both see her naked in the shower, and the view turned the both of us on immensely. One time fairly recently, when we were both home, Moira called me over to the window because she wanted to have sex while we peeped Marianne. We did, and I thought that was as hot as anything could be... until Marianne caught us. Only instead of getting upset or closing her windows or anything, she just kept watching. And then she started masturbating while watching us, and THAT was the hottest thing ever. Again, that is, until Marianne caught up with me on a run the day after -- which, by the way, was the first time we'd ever really spoken -- and said she wanted to do it again. This time, she dressed up for the occasion, and gave us a striptease show first, before getting herself off with a vibrator while Moira and I fucked in the window.

After that, naturally, we became good friends! But then I had to go back to work. Like I've said, I work in production, which means either 14-plus-hour shooting days where I come home only to sleep and disappear from the face of the Earth and never see my friends or family, or weeks at a time of "funemployment." Luckily, Moira works in a more stable, normal field -- I've known couples where they both work freelance in "the industry," and there's not a one of them who stay together for long.

"When's your next 'normal' day?" Moira asked me one night, while we were lazing on the couch, watching an SNL repeat from ten years ago.

"Day after tomorrow, if they don't change the schedule," I said. "I should be home by eight then. Why, you trying to make plans with your secret lover?"

"Lover, yes, secret, no," she said. "It's you, dumbass. I want to do something fun."

I caught a little twinkle in her eye: mischief was afoot.

"What kind of fun?" I asked.

She shrugged. "I dunno. Fun. I don't actually have anything specific in mind."

That was a lie, and I knew it. "Okay," I said. "Whatever you want to do, day after tomorrow I should be home at a reasonable hour, and we'll have some fun."

"Okay," she said, smiling. She was so up to something, but I knew there'd be no getting it out of her. All I could do was brace myself for some kind of surprise in two days' time.

***

That was when I came home to find no wife, just a note. It read: "Hey baby! I hope you're not too tired from work. If you are tired, I got some energy drinks in the fridge. Drink one! Then text me that you're ready and go look out the window. I've got a surprise for you!"

I went to the window. Marianne's shades were all tightly drawn again. If Moira was suggesting that she was over there...

I made myself a Red-Bull-and-vodka and texted her: "I'm home. R U at Marianne's?"

A second later, my phone rang. "Hi, Rick!" Moira said.

"Hi, Rick!" Marianne echoed in the background.

"Oh, so you ARE there," I said.

Across the way, the windowshade opened. My wife and my neighbor were both standing there, wearing bathrobes. Moira's was white, Marianne's a royal purple. They both had glasses of white wine in their hands, and from the way they were both giggling, those weren't their first. Both women looked radiant, their long hair -- Moira's straight black silk, Marianne's auburn waves -- loose and spilling down over their shoulders.

"Hello, ladies," I said, and they both laughed.

"I've borrowed your wife, I hope you don't mind," Marianne said, and then she thrust her free hand into the front of Moira's robe, squeezing a plump breast.

"Ooh!" Moira said with surprise, and Marianne pulled back her hand, laughing. Down below my belt, something was quickly coming to life. I took a deep swallow of my drink.

"That's okay," I said. "That's perfectly fine."

"I wanted to put on a show for you," Moira said into her phone. "Something you'd never forget. And I thought I'd enlist Marianne's help because, as you and I both know... intimately... she is an excellent performer."

"Uh huh," I said.

"I want to see him naked!" Marianne blurted out, and both girls started to laugh again.

"Better do as she says," said Moira. "Clothes off, cowboy. This is a participatory experience."

"All my clothes?" I asked.

"Fuck. Yes. All your clothes," Moira said. "Right now."

I was wearing a tee-shirt, jeans, and old sneakers. I set my drink and phone down on the counter, switched the phone to speaker, and pulled the shirt up over my head.

"Woo!" cheered Marianne.

"Mm-hmm," Moira agreed, and the two women clinked glasses.

I flexed for them a little. Hey, I work out a lot -- my body's all right. I mean, I'm not even qualifying for any bodybuilding competitions, nothing like that, but beach season doesn't worry me. Anyway, I gave them a little gun show, and Marianne and Moira both cheered. I ran my hands down my abs, letting my fingers rest on the button of my fly, and then I stopped.

"Do it!" Moira said.

"You want me to?" I asked, slowly pulling my zipper down half an inch.

"Yes! Take it off!" they both cried.

"Okay," I said, and I let go of my fly, brought my foot up to the windowsill, and started untying my shoelace.

"Ugh!" Marianne shouted, flustered. Moira just laughed. I untied my sneaker and spun the laces around like little tassles, getting both women laughing. I popped my shoe and sock off, then just slipped out of the other one -- the joke had been made, I wasn't about to beat it into the ground. Shoes off, I brought my hands back to the fly of my jeans.

"Okay, you ready?" I asked.

"Get those pants off," Moira commanded.

"Wait wait wait," said Marianne, and she ran away, coming back with the open wine bottle. "Okay, continue," she said as she refilled Moira's and her glasses.

I slowly undid my fly and pulled down my pants. The women clucked their approval as I stood there in my boxer briefs, half-erect penis defined clearly against the fabric. I gave them a little turn, letting them have the full 360.

"You know," I said, "I thought you said you wanted to put on a show for me. So far it's been the other way around."

"You'll get your show when you're naked," said Moira, sipping her wine.

"Very well." I turned around again, showing them my butt, then pulled my underwear down to the floor. Through the phone I could hear the women cheer and holler. I stood up, holding the underwear in my hand, and looked over my shoulder at them, giving them a little wink. I gave my cock a couple of strokes, just to get a little bit harder, then draped my shorts over my cock like a towel on a peg. I turned around, hands on my hips, and waved my flag at them. They loved it. Finally I plucked the shorts off my dick and threw them to the floor, giving Moira and Marianne the full Monty.

"Your turn," I said.

"Uh huh," said Moira, and she pulled the blinds shut. "Don't move a muscle." I just stood there, buck naked in my window, sipping on a Red Bull and vodka. Over the phone, I could hear things shuffling about, wine glasses being set down, a louder CHUNK as Moira put her phone down somewhere. And then, music, a slow, sexy jam. Marianne's blinds opened again.

They had taken off their robes, and were now in sexy lingerie. Moira wore a tiny, TINY G-string that barely covered her labia, along with a white bra so sheer as to be functionally see-through, her dark, hard nipples as clear as day. Marianne had on a lacy black bustier and a black thong, with fishnet stockings.

Marianne scooped Moira up in her arms and started to kiss her, tentatively at first, then deeply. Over the phone I could hear the wet sounds of their lips coming together, the soft sighs both women were making. Moira's hand played over Marianne's ass, stroking and then squeezing a supple cheek. Marianne reached up to gently fondle Moira's breast as they kissed, bodies pressed tightly against each other.

Marianne slipped her hand into Moira's bra and pulled the cup aside, freeing a soft, golden tit. She lifted it with one hand and lowered her mouth to Moira's nipple, teasing it with her tongue before gently sucking at it. Moira gasped softly, running her fingers through Marianne's lush red hair. Marianne sucked Moira's nipple for a long time before moving on to the other, pulling Moira's bra off completely as she did. My dick was hard as steel, watching Marianne suck on my wife's beautiful, full tits from across the way.

Moira pushed Marianne up and away from her breasts. Her nipples shone in the light, wet with Marianne's saliva. The two women went back to kissing while Moira found the snaps along the side of Marianne's bustier and pulled them apart, one by one. The bustier split and fell to the floor, freeing Marianne's perfect little pink-nippled tits. Moira hungrily squeezed and licked at them, paying Marianne back double for everything she'd done to her. Marianne moaned sofly as Moira sucked her nipples, and Marianne's hands came up to keep fondling Moira's breasts.