Hey There Little Fella Ch. 02

Story Info
I unintentionally spread the love.
1.1k words
4.32
34.1k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stayed there on the bench and slowly recovered from my earth-shattering orgasm.

The strange blob-like creature in my panties hadn't moved, it sat there perched on top of my clitoris. I tried to ignore it for the moment.

As I regained my strength, I started to get curious. What was this thing? Why was everyone acting so strange?

I decided to ask around.

The coffee shop was still deserted when I arrived, the woman serving was now reading a newspaper. I approached her once more.

"Can I help you? Another coffee maybe?" she asked.

I shifted my feet, the soft feeling against my clitoris was distracting me.

"No thank you. Would you mind if I asked you what's going on? Where is everybody?"

"Didn't you see the news this morning?"

"I'm afraid not."

"Well I guess I'll fill you in. They say some space rock blew up in the sky this morning, then it started to rain non-stop. There was a lot of talk about space radiation or acid rain on the radio all morning, most people are staying indoors. Can't say I blame 'em."

"Have you heard anything official?"

"Not much. There was an announcement that everything was probably safe, but nobody trusts the government these days... anyway, are you sure you don't want a coffee?"

I backed away, "No. Well, thanks for the help."

Outside on the street I started to worry. Was this some kind of alien? What if it was trying to breed with me!? I walked along with a head full of frightened thoughts.

It was still raining very lightly, despite the mostly clear sky. I caught a few drops in the palm of my hand. It didn't look too dangerous.

Eventually I found myself in the park.

There were a few vehicles parked by the road, people who weren't afraid. Or didn't know, I guess. I made my way across the wet grass.

A young couple were sitting together on a bench. I thought about striking up a conversation, but they seemed to be distracted enough already, so I passed by. I noticed a trail running through the grass, probably from a bike. I absentmindedly followed it into the treeline.

There were plenty of trees in the park. It was a good place to find some privacy if you weren't worried about possibly being lost for half an hour. Eventually the bike's trail led to a small clearing. Suddenly bashful, I stayed hidden an peeked in.

There the bike was, lying against a rock. I looked around for the rider.

There!

A large green towel was spread out on the grass, and lying on top of it was an attractive young woman.

She was wearing a cute white summer dress that left a lot of skin exposed. Her short red hair, and the top half of her face were covered with a newspaper. From my angle I had a good view, I admired her shapely figure and long, toned legs. She looked like she could be asleep.

Suddenly I became aware of a soft vibration between my legs. A second later my little guest dropped from down to the ground. Except it was still sitting on me.

The creature had split in half! The clone was making its way towards the woman!

I wanted to call out, to warn her, but something held me back. Such a small creature couldn't be very dangerous after all. Eventually the pink blob left the grass, it was now making its way up the towel.

It drew itself up and seemed to sniff the air. A second later it flattened back out and started to crawl along, and in no time it had reached the stranger's ankle. She didn't awaken.

It sat there on her skin. The woman shifted her position slightly, and the creature started to climb her leg.

It reached her knee and showed no signs of stopping. It was getting harder to see so I silently moved forward. As I approached I could see that the light rain had wet the woman's dress, the thin cloth was clinging to her curves, revealing each and every detail.

The little blob made its way up below the hemline of her dress and out of sight.

Silence. I could feel the tension running through the air.

A soft moan escaped from the strangers lips. I took a few more steps forward.

I couldn't tell if she had awoken, but her body was reacting to the creature's actions. I thought back to my own experience and grinned.

Her legs began to move, she might have been trying to dislodge the creature. Perhaps she was overcome with pleasure. Her naked toes dug into the towel beneath her body.

She let out a soft moan, then slowly opened her eyes. Blinking confusedly, she reached down between her legs.

Wow!

It was like a bolt of lighting ran through her. Her back arched, her hips gyrated in the air. Her arm's reached down and gripped the towel with force.

I watched the stranger having her body betray her. I slowly became aware of my own pleasure, my little guest was gently buzzing against my own clitoris. I gently played with my own erect nipples.

Our eyes met, the stranger blushed and quickly turned her head away. She moved her hands down to cover herself, another jolt of pleasure ran through her.

I watched, lustily. Her movements enticed me and the buzzing between my own legs kept me on edge. Pleasure began to roll over me in waves. I realised that the jolts of pleasure each of us were receiving were happening at the same time, the twin creatures seemed to be acting in sync.

The stranger was moaning like a whore, a thin line of drool ran down her chin and pooled between her breasts. I could feel my legs turning to jelly. I slipped down onto the towel.

Out twin moans began to blend into a stream of lust, but it was hard to hear much over the sound of my own heartbeat.

My left foot edged forward, towards the stranger. As my toes made contact with her soft skin the woman stiffened and let out a scream of ecstasy. A instant later a huge wave of pleasure exploded from my own sensitive pussy.

The rain picked up as we lay there, panting. Eventually the other woman sat up, carefully keeping her legs as still as possible. She reached up her dress and gently prodded at the lump in her panties, confused.

"What is this thing?" she asked.

"I don't know, but I'm beginning to like it..."