Hey You

Story Info
Lovers do what it takes to please one another.
1.9k words
3.82
16.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written by Akarui and Bootilicus

Booti walked up behind Akarui, wrapping her arms around him... softly nuzzling her face into his neck... kissing his neck softly.

Akarui spins around quickly placing his hands firmly on Booti's ass…pulling her tight and kissing her hard.

Booti holds Akarui close... taking in his scent. She straddles his lap placing each of her legs on either side of him... She presses her breasts close to his chest. She feels her nipples get erect as she teases him with her french kisses.

Akarui feeling her erect nipples on his chest. He moves his hands around her to hips and pulls her close as he nibbles on her neck playfully biting at her ear.

Booti moaned with pleasure. She moved her hand down in between her legs to Akarui's crotch... slightly grabbing and massaging him through his pants.

Akarui groaned with delight his right hand lightly sliding down the back of Booti's almost skin tight pants. He squeezed her firm ass in his hand as she massaged his straining cock through his pants.

Booti unbuttoned then unzipped Akarui's pants... slipping her hand in his underwear. She gripped his dick... she felt it throb in her hand. She moved her other hand to the back of his neck to pull his face to hers... their lips met... Booti inserted her tongue into his mouth... slowly... and deeply. She felt her clit begin to throb... she desired him.

Akarui feeling her desperation moved his right hand to her breasts softly pinching and squeezing her nipples. With his left hand he gently brushed it down her stomach untill he reached down into her pants to rub her clit. Rubbing back and forth on it as he felt her body grow hotter.

Akarui rubbing on her clit drove her to ecstasy. She slowly grinded with every movement of his fingers. She removed her hand from Akarui's crotch... she gripped his back finding it hard to be able to with-stand the throbbing in her pussy. Booti pulled her blouse over her head not hesitating to bring her lips back to his.

Akarui kissed her hard pulling her body onto his. He gently bit her lip and kissed his way down her neck. His mouth closed on her erect nipples he sucked and nibbled as he ground his crotch into hers. His dick rock hard from her wanton lust.

Booti's pussy met with Akarui with every thrust. She was desiring him inside her... she wanted to feel him. Lustfully... passionately, Booti led her kisses from Akarui's mouth... across his face... to his neck... up to his ear... in between nibbling and kissing his earlobes, she whispered softly in between her soft heavy breathing, "Akarui... I want you... I need you... I have to have you inside of me."

Akarui grasped Booti's waist and laid her on the floor. Removing her pants and panties with his hands as her legs were raised into the air. He pulled his shirt off popping the buttons as he pulled his clothes of with an urgency... a need. He moved his naked body down next to hers on the floor.

Booti turned sideways, propping her leg up on his waste. It felt good to have Akarui next to her... skin to skin. Booti put her hand in between them... she found her way to his dick... she slightly stroked it from top to bottom. Booti moaned as she stroked it... slowly and softly.

Akarui trembled with pleasure. Her touch felt like fire on ice. "I want you... Only you... " He said as he listened to the sound of her moaning. His body was tense like a sting about to break. He kissed Booti hard and fast his urgency matching the rhythm of her hand...

Booti lifted herself up to straddle Akarui. She slowly inserted him inside her... exhaling because he felt so good inside her. Booti was wet and was on the verge of orgasm. She slowly rode him... bringing the tip of his dick just to the end of her pussy... and slowly working it back inside of her. She continued doing this... slowly... deeply grinding him... spooning him into her. Booti said, "Akarui... oh... Akarui... " and with that... she came on him... she felt her cum ooze underneath her. Booti said, "Akarui... u feel so good, babe... this pussy is all yours... "

"Thank you baby." He said to her as he rolled her over and onto her back. Grinding his dick into her pussy as they moved. "I love your pussy I wish I could fuck it forever" He moaned as he moved her legs onto his shoulders. He was on the tips of his toes his arms and legs tensed as he began to slowly slide his cock in and out of her pussy. Building a quicker and quicker rhythm.

"I love it when you are inside me... " Booti rubbed her hands on Akarui's back... slightly digging the tips of her fingers in his back. "Akarui... oh babe... " she said in between moans. Booti came once again... her legs began to tremble... and she squealed with delight.

Akarui felt wonderful as her pussy spasmed around his dick. He pulled his cock out and thrust it in as hard as he could one last time as his knees buckled and his dick shot hot cum up into her wet pussy. "Oh my fucking god" he yelled as his eyes rolled back in his head. "You are my religion baby... your body my temple... " he moaned.

Booti yelled and moaned with Akarui... cumming with him. She took his face in her hands... kissing him slowly and passionately... "You are fuckin wonderful, babe... "

Akarui's body trembled his heart raced. "Babe just give me a little rest and I promise we can do it again... " He said as he looked into her eyes.

Booti layed back... "As you wish, my luv." With that, Booti kissed him... motioning for him to lie back "I'm feeling dehydrated... I'll be in the kitchen."

Akarui watched her disappear into the kitchen the way her naked body swayed as she walked making him long for its touch...

Booti was gone for a few minutes... she returned with 2 glasses of ice water and a blanket over her shoulder. She handed one glass to Akarui, and draped the blanket over him... she nestled under the blanket taking her place next to him.

Akarui laid there listening to her breath and memorizing every curve of her body with his hands. Slowly sliding them over her shoulders and down her back. He laid small kisses on her face.

Booti enjoyed his touch. She reached her arms around Akarui's back... rubbing... and sliding them from his lower back to his neck. She positioned her face to meet his, "I just can't get enough of your closeness, my luv."

"I could drink you up even if you were the baltic sea and I were a cup." Akarui said. Just before he kissed her feeling the cool of her lips against his.

Booti giggled. "You're silly" As they kissed, she felt the desire to make love to him again. She kissed him more in depth... showing she can't get enough of him.

His body responded to her touch with a renewed sense of energy as he became more firm and pressed back against her to show that he could make love to her more. " I love you" he whispered into her ear.

"Babe, I love you too... more than you will ever know." Booti replied... noticing the hardness press up against her. "Mmmm... you want some more of this, don't cha babe... "

"You know I do... " He growled as he grasped her butt and pulled her tight to him. "So what do you say... are you up for round 2?"

"Do you even need to ask?... " Booti said giggling "But let's relocate... "Booti hops up to her feet and puts her hand out to help Akarui up off the floor. "Let's take this to the shower."

"I gotcha" he said. He smacked her in her butt as she turned around to leave. A wide grin spreading from ear to ear.

"You know I like my ass smacked, sexy.", Booti said as she ran up the steps to start the shower water. By the time Akarui reached the bathroom, Booti was already in the shower... awaiting his manly figure to join her. She anticipated his arrival.

Akarui could not believe his eyes. Booti's sexy body dripping wet, light glistening off of her as he got into the shower behind her, he leaned over and kissed her butt just before pulling her back into his embrace.

It felt good having Akarui hold her close... She turned around still in his arms so she could face him. She grabbed the soap and began lathering up his tight chest. Moving her hands to his strong arms... back up to his chest... down his stomach and to his dick... using the soap as a lubricant.

"Oh yeah!" Akarui moaned. It felt good to have her hands on him. He moved her hands to his back as he pulled her close his slick skin sliding against her breasts as he moved closer still.

Booti grabbed Akarui and motioned for him to switch positions with her so he was standing in the water. The soap slid off of his body as the water hit him. "You are so handsome" Booti said before she began to kiss his chest... her kisses traveled down his body... making a trail to his hard dick. Once she reached it, she was on her knees... she slowly took him into her mouth; using her tongue as a guide. She gently sucked on the tip all the while gripping him at the base.

Akarui groaned and moaned. "Oh god! Don't stop" the site of her down on her knees with him in her mouth staring up at him drove him wild. Her expert technique brung him to the edge again and again. Slowly he pulled away making her stand bent over with her hands on the towel bar at the back of the shower. He kneeled down and used his hands to spread her cheeks. Aliding his tongue into her pussy from behind. Flicking his tongue across her clit and then licking all the way up to her tight little ass... giving her a rim job.

"Mmmm... babe!" Booti stood up and reached around Akarui to turn off the water. Booti took his hand and aggressively led him out of the shower... not hesitating to grab him to pull him in close for a passionate kiss. Standing there dripping wet, her nipples became more erect. She grabbed the towel from behind her, and pulling it behind Akarui. She put the end of the towel in his hands for him to hold it up so she could stroke his dick some more.

Akarui stood there trying to dry off as she touched him "Oh yeah... damn girl that feels good" he moaned. He leaned forward to suck on her breasts pulling her closer.

Booti slowly took the towel out of Akarui's hands wrapping it around her. She walked backwards to the bedroom... motioning with her index finger to follow him. "Come on, big boy" Booti said as she giggled. She did a jump to the bed and threw the towel to the floor... waiting for Akarui to join her.

"You got it babe" he said as he sprinted after her to the bed. He pushed her onto her back so that he could caress her and nibble her breast all the while planting small angel kisses all over her body.

Booti placed her hand at the back of Akarui's head informing him she liked what he was doing. She slightly humped... awaiting his penetration.