Hi Honey

Story Info
He returns home to find you stunning.
1.3k words
3.9
13k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tali007
tali007
1 Followers

Hi Honey,

I return home after a days work to be greeted by you at the door looking stunning. You have on your shortest skirt and I can see you have been busy today by the silky smooth look of your thighs as my eye follows them disappearing beyond the hem of you skirt, they look perfect and I know they will feel even better. You have on a white blouse through which I can see your dark erect nipples thanks to the absence of a bra. As my eyes continue tracing up your body I am pleasantly drawn to your face which you have tended to as if this was our first date, you bright red lips shimmer in the late sun and you have your hair clipped back at each side as you know I like.

As soon as the door closes behind us you plant your brilliant lips on mine, I can taste the lipstick and smell your perfume. I feel your lovely round arse through the small skirt my finger tips just slipping beyond the hem to catch the smoothness of your bare cheeks, it's only then I realise you have also "forgotten" your panties. The kiss seems to last forever and with my eyes closed I imagine this must be what heaven must be like.

Upstairs you already have the bath run and as I continue to savour your beauty you remove my clothes before removing you blouse and slipping your skirt to the floor, my eyes are darting all over your body not knowing where to look but neither wanting to miss anything. Standing in the bath you slowly soap me with you bare hands working from my chest down past my stomach to my thighs to my feet, turning me around you repeat the process from my back to my ankles taking things a little slower as you pass my buttocks. Again turning me you take my balls in your freshly soaped hands and slowly massage them with a tenderly care, seeing my arousal you wrap your hand around the tip of my cock and slowly work down the length to the base. You continue on your quest until you can see I cannot take any more at which point you hand me the soap to return the favour. I start at your shoulders and work down your spine to the base of your back before stopping for further soap to massage into your arse, I work around in circles taking in all your behind that feels so good slipping my fingers between your cheeks and running them just low enough to brush my finger tips across your wet pussy lips. Satisfied you leave the tub and standing with your back to me you towel yourself making sure to bend over as you work around your behind just enough for me to catch a glimpse of your silk like pussy lips, You turn so I can watch you dry your breasts and spread your legs just a little further than needed as you move on to your pussy.

As we make our way naked to the bedroom you make sure you climb the stairs first so I don't miss another opportunity to see your behind and again just a little of your pussy.

Laying me on the bed face down you apply some oil to my back and firmly massage your way down to my feet, as before you pay special attention to my backside. Once turned over you slowly work my chest and arms before moving down to my thighs taking care not to touch my penis (you have plans for my cock later).

It's now my turn and starting with your shoulders I also pay your lovely round behind special attention before continuing on to your feet. Now on your back I can massage your breasts and take my time in taking each on at a time in my hands and carefully rub the oil into the tender lobes. I then start at your feet and work my way up your legs to the very top of the thighs I notice you slowly parting your legs as work up to ensure me a full view of your beauty, it's only now that I notice you have had your fingers slowly caressing your swollen clit as I have been massaging your legs I had not been able to see this before but as you have parted your legs I can just see the red nail polished tips of your fingers. I'm sure you know that I can now see your toying and am sure you will quickly remove your hand from beneath stomach but you don't, as I kneed your upper thighs you continue to play your game and our fingers touch briefly as I work closer to your pussy.

You now turn around and sit on the bed legs straight facing me, as you turn you catch a glimpse of my now very hard penis. You order me to sit at the bottom of the bed as you make your self comfortable against your pillows, your gaze lowers to my penis and seems to lock there. You part your legs and with your fingers part your pussy lips so can see your entire pussy, my cock twitches with the unexpected treat but your eyes don't even blink as you keep your gaze on my cock. My eyes are also transfixed on your pussy which glistens in the light, subconsciously I have been rubbing my penis as you have been rubbing your pussy. As your left hand continues to stimulate you pussy your right is busy under my pillow and quickly emerges with a life like dildo which you now used to replace your left hand, you slowly rub the end of the dildo up and down the full length of your pussy briefly stopping at your entrance to push just the smallest amount into your pussy. Your eyes still locked on my cock you take satisfaction in that every time you tease me with the thought of entering you're self with the dildo I involuntary speed up my stroking. You continue this teasing for several minutes before allowing about half of the dildo to enter your now very moist pussy before again pulling back out almost all the way, my breathing is now becoming more rapid and you know I'm enjoying your masturbation. Finally I watch as you slowly push the full length of the dildo into your pussy, you hold still for a moment as though savouring the feel of the large dildo deep inside you before slowly working up a steady rhythm as though I was fucking you slow and deep.

After several minutes you remove the dildo and for the first time since ordering me to the bottom of the bed you look me in the eye with smile on your face, I stop stroking my penis as you make your way over to me on all fours. As you approach you take my cock in your hand and push me down on the bed so I'm lying down, you pump my hard cock a couple of times and can instantly feel it tense at your touch. Before I can recover from the excitement you straddle my head and lower you moist pussy onto my mouth, my tong quickly darts out to lap up you wonderful wetness and as I do you wrap your lips around my cock and push the full length to the back of your throat. You deep throat and lick my penis for about five minutes as I fuck your pussy with my tong, you now pull me to the floor where you have me sit against the bed my cock sticking upright wanting you pussy to swallow it up. You don't disappoint and quickly lower your self onto my waiting shaft. As I suck on your nipples you ride me though your life depended on it, our breathing becomes rapid and we both know we are on the brink of climax. Spurred on by each others energy we quicken the pace and both come together in a massive orgasm.

tali007
tali007
1 Followers