Hi Honey, I'm Home

Story Info
Trucker comes home to find his wife in bed with his friend.
1.7k words
3.6
24.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenny, a tall fit man with a thick reddish brown mustache, worked hard for a living. Driving an eighteen wheeler cross country was not an easy job and took him away from home for weeks at a time leaving his vivacious wife, Kelly, a cute pert brunette with luscious curves, on her own. The couple had been married for ten years and early on in their relationship they had agreed to be open in the sexual encounters and when they eventually tied the knot they continued with an open marriage. It wasn't that the two weren't committed to each other, in fact it was just the opposite. They were deeply in love, but the idea of being with the same person sexually for the rest of their lives wasn't a commitment, but a prison sentence which neither wanted to impose upon the other. The open marriage status didn't seem a concern to either one and they never spoke of it. It was assumed and accepted as much as Kenny would continue driving his truck and Kelly would work as a waitress at the local town café. It was that simple and as far as Kenny was concerned, as far as he knew he was the only one in their bed and he liked that just fine.

One night after a long haul from New Jersey to California and back, Kenny was exhausted when he parked his truck in a nearby empty lot and walked the few blocks to his home on a side street off the main road. Worried that his wife was alone a great deal, he always told her to lock the doors whether she was home or not so it was not a surprise that he had to use his key to open the front door. Taking off his jacket and hanging it on the rack behind the door, he then closed the door and entered the living room where he thought Kelly would be waiting for him. Much to his surprise Kelly wasn't there, but her jeans, top, bra and panties were strewn on the floor next to another pair of jeans, work boots, and a plaid shirt. Kenny froze for a moment before licking his lips and taking a deep breath knowing what was ahead of him. Slowly he climbed the stairs to the master bedroom where the door was shut, but he could hear Kelly moaning inside. His heart began to pound in his chest as his hand turned the knob on the door and opened to find his wife naked on their bed and Jeff, one of his friends from high school pounding his cock inside her pussy causing her breasts to bob up and down while she moaned with pleasure. At first the two didn't seem to notice Kenny as he stood there watching, but when Kelly turned her head and caught a glimpse of him standing there, she stopped and pushed Jeff off of her.

"Kenny, you weren't supposed to come until later," Kelly said trying to catch her breath while Jeff rolled off the side of the bed and stood looking bewildered and somewhat frightened.

Kenny wasn't angry as he thought he would be if he caught Kelly in bed with another man. Instead he felt his cock swell and push against his jeans in excitement. He looked at Jeff whose cock was dripping with Kelly's juices and it made him even hotter.

"Don't let me interrupt," he said casually unzipping his pants to release his cock that was throbbing and dribbled precum.

Kelly smiled knowingly, "Ah you do understand my love, we did agree didn't we," she purred as she was turned on again.

Kenny began to stroke his cock until Kelly could see the veins in his rod protrude along his shaft.

"Don't let me stop you, Jeff. Continue with what you were doing. My wife seemed to be enjoying you," Kenny urged his best friend.

Somewhat bewildered, Jeff looked at Kenny then looked at Kelly, "She is pretty hot and a good fuck," he managed to say and smiled.

"Yes I know," Kenny replied dryly. "Now I want to see you satisfy her like I do."

Kelly grabbed Jeff's hand and drew him towards her.

"It's all right," she said winking at him. "Kenny's liking it. He wouldn't be stroking like that if he didn't. Let's make him blow a big load," she cooed.

Kelly reached out with her hand and began stroking Jeff's cock until it grew firm again and he positioned himself in between her legs.

"Twist her nipples. She likes that," Kenny said from the chair across the room. "It makes her pussy even wetter."

Jeff obliged and twisted both nipples between his fingers and Kelly gave a squeal of delight at the sensation that ran through her body. He then leaned over and sucked on the right nipple biting at the nub until it was taut and then moved to the other to do the same. Each time Kelly bit her lip to control the need for his cock inside her while Kenny stroked his own hard shaft leisurely watching Jeff manipulate his wife's body into a sexual frenzy.

"Pull her legs over your shoulders so you can get a good penetration," Kenny said as his cock throbbed more and dripped precum on his pants. "You can fuck her deeper that way."

Doing as he was told, Jeff lifted Kelly's legs on his shoulders and placed his swollen cock at her entrance.

"Fuck her! Fuck her!" Kenny growled as his balls tightened and he could feel his hot cum brewing inside of them.

Jeff drove his cock into Kelly's pussy and he could feel his balls slap against her ass. Kelly let out a howl as he filled her wet swollen folds that surrounded his shaft. He slammed again and again while his ass tightened and his balls were ready to drive his cum up his shaft and explode inside of her. Kelly played with her nipples, twisting them, and pulling at them as Jeff fucked her. Kenny took off his shoes, then his pants so that he could stand and stroke while he watched his wife and best friend slam each other in a primal frenzy.

"Yea, that's it. That's the way she likes it," Kenny grunted as he leaned forward to stroke his cock faster and harder.

"It's going to make me cum," Jeff shouted.

"Not yet," Kenny said. "Roll her over on her stomach and take her. She'll squeal like a pig when she cums that way.

Trying to slow his breathing, Jeff reluctantly pulled out and Kelly smiled as she rolled over on her stomach and pushed her ass up to Jeff's soaked cock. He grabbed her hips and shoved his cock into her wet pussy while Kenny drew closer to get a better look.

"Damn that's hot," Kenny whispered as he felt his cum begin to rise up his shaft. "She can take it. Give it to her good," he added to Jeff's already uncontrollable drive to fill her with his cum.

Kelly felt Jeff's shaft go deep inside her and knowing that Kenny was jacking off next to her made her wild. She reached her hand underneath her and began to rub her clit as she felt Jeff hammer her with thick rod. She began to moan as her orgasm began to rise inside her. Kenny reached over and brushed her hair while stroking his cock.

"Feels good baby doesn't it," he whispered to her.

"Oh God yea," she managed to utter.

Jeff looked down as his cock filled Kelly's pussy and then to Kenny's cock as he stroked it wildly. Kelly let out a moan, "I'm cumming" and Jeff felt the gush of her orgasm splash over him driving him to madness and he began to blow his load into her hot pussy with stream after stream of hot white cream.

"Yea, that's it. Fill her," Kenny grunted as his ass tightened and his cock exploded onto Kelly's face.

Jeff came again and shot another hot load into Kelly while Kenny blew another stream of his own white cum cream into Kelly's hair and back. Kelly moaned when Kenny's cum dripped down her cheek and into her mouth where she could taste the salty sweetness of his orgasm.

"So good," she said as she licked her lips.

Spewing the last of his cum, Jeff withdrew from Kelly's pussy, but not without one last command from Kenny.

"Let her lick your cock dry. She likes the taste of her own cum juice with yours."

Jeff felt his cock twitch as Kelly rolled over onto to her hands and knees. She grabbed Jeff's cock and began to lick it with her tongue savoring the taste and moaned again. Kenny got behind her and spread her ass cheeks to see Jeff's cum drip out of her swollen pussy before reaching in with his finger and drawing Jeff's cum cream and Kelly's juice on it and bringing it to his mouth to taste.

"Damn good cum load," he murmured as he stuck in his finger again.

"That was fantastic," Jeff said finally pulling his cock away from Kelly's eager mouth.

Kenny slapped Kelly's ass and smiled, "She's the best."

Kelly giggled as she leaned back and kissed Kenny's mouth allowing their tongues to taste each other's cum while Jeff watched in amazement. A few minutes later, Jeff, feeling like he was intruding, stood up ready to find his clothes and leave.

"I kind of thought you'd be mad," he said somewhat embarrassed.

Kenny looked at his wife glowing from her orgasm, "No, not mad. Just hot and very turned on," he answered as he kissed his wife again.

Jeff ran his hand through his thick blond hair, "Well, I guess I better get going."

Kelly blew him a kiss, "Thanks for the cumming," she giggled.

Kenny nodded to his friend as he left the room then looked down at is glowing wife and kissed her yet again. "You were so hot baby," he said.

"Hot just for you baby," she cooed in his ear. "Just for you."

"Now it's my turn," Kenny said stroking his cock until it was hard once more.

"Yours is the best," Kelly said as she laid back on the bed. "I've had the warm up. Now I'm ready for the real thing."

"Happy to oblige Ma'am," Kenny grinned. "Happy to oblige."