Hi, Polly

Story Info
A young Thai prostitute is led into a humiliating nightmare.
8k words
3.23
47.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Pattaya Beach, Thailand, Polly, a short, pretty young Thai prostitute, was chatting with her ladyboy friend Anchali. They were sitting on the steps of the entrance to an eatery owned by Polly's older brother. As the two friends were chatting, Polly watched the white male tourists as they walked by; she smiled at the better-looking ones. Anchali frowned.

"Hey, Polly," Anchali said in Thai. "Don't be so eager to get in bed with these guys. Some of them are creeps."

"Maybe, but they have money, which I need for my family," Polly said in Thai. "I'm a prostitute; that's what I do."

"You know what some of the farangs (Thai for 'Westerners') do?" Anchali asked. "Some like to beat girls, as some Japanese men do. Others like to humiliate girls, like showing them off naked in public. Others want rough anal; As a gay tranny, I like anal from men, but I doubt you, or most girls, do. Some farangs like to rape their prostitutes. And then there are the ones who like the really young, little girls...or boys."

"I've had five farangs so far, and they all treated me OK. No diseases, either. I can take care of myself, and I can tell the creeps from the nice men."

"That's what you think, Polly. You're only 18 years old. And as sexy and desirable as you are, it's only a matter of time before a nasty man gets his hands on you."

"Anchali, I can't do anything else. I never got a good education, and my mother is old and sick. She really needs the best medical care I can afford, which right now isn't much. If I don't get the money for her, she could die." Just then, Polly saw a tall, thin, handsome blond-haired man walk by. He looked to be in his late 20s. "Hello, strong handsome man," she called out to him in English, grinning flirtatiously.

He walked up to her, smiling back. "My name's Tory, Tory Wright," he said to her in an English accent. "What's your name?"

"Polly," she said, reaching out to shake his hand. He shook hers.

"Hi, Polly," he said, his accent pronouncing the words, "Hoi, Polligh." He looked up and down at her short, curvaceous, dark-skinned body, delighted at how delicious she looked. She was wearing a blue and grey sleeveless top (no bra), dark blue denim shorts, and flip flops. She wore no makeup, but she didn't need it, for she had the prettiest, most kissable of faces. "Let's go in and find ourselves a table, shall we?"

"OK," Polly said. "Bye, Anchali." She got up.

"Bye," Anchali said, frowning. "Be careful."

Polly went in the eatery with Tory, who sat at a chair and tapped his left thigh, signalling for her to sit on his lap, which she did, facing him. She put her arms around his neck and, always grinning, pressed her forehead and nose against his.

"Let's get to business," he whispered. "How much for one night?"

"1,000 baht for a long time," she said. "The more you pay, the more I do for you."

"I like the sound of that," he said, his hard-on bulging in his shorts. Its length and thickness, which she could clearly feel under her ass, were impressing and exciting her. "I have lots and lots of money, and the more you do for me, the more generous I'll be with you."

She giggled and stroked his hair.

"Is there somewhere private back there, where we can go?" he asked.

"Yes," she said. "My brother owns this restaurant. There's a room back there with a bed, toilet, and shower that I sometimes use."

"Perfect. Let's go there now."

"OK." They got up, and she led him to the back room. He was anxious of anyone seeing him go with her, since he didn't want anyone interrupting them; but everyone else in the eatery minded his own business. They went into the room and locked the door.

He sat on a wooden chair by the bed, and she stood before him, facing him. She put her knees on the chair between his legs, pushing against his erection.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked.

"No sex for now," he said, ogling her. "I just want to know what product you're selling, so take all your clothes off. I want to see every inch of you. Everything."

"OK," she said with a slight hint of nervousness. She undid the button on her shorts and began unzipping them.

"Dance slowly as you undress."

"OK." She swayed her hips left to right as she pulled down her shorts, revealing an ornately designed, pretty pink thong. The shorts fell to her ankles, and she took her feet out of the flip-flops and kicked them and the shorts to the side.

"Very nice," he said, ogling her thong, legs, and feet. "Off with your top."

She pulled off her shirt, revealing two large, perfectly shaped, brown breasts with darker brown nipples the diameter of quarters.

"What beautiful tits you have, Polly." He cupped them in his hands, caressed them, and gently squeezed them. His fingers tickled her nipples, making them point out.

Getting wet, she was sighing her appreciation for his sensitive touching. She now pulled down the thong, revealing her black pubic hair: not too much, not too little--just right. She pulled her feet through the leg holes of the thong and kicked it aside. She now stood fully naked in front of him.

He looked up and down at her, studying her skin. "What a beautiful bird you are, Polly," he said with lustful joy. "You haven't got a flaw. Turn around for me, love. Lemme see your bum."

She turned around, showing him her perfectly sculpted, round, callipygian behind. He gently patted it, and rubbed his fingers along the smooth anal cleft, wondering what treasures were hiding between those brown buns.

"Perfect arse," he grunted. "Sit on my lap."

She did, rubbing her buttocks against the rock-hard cock pointing a bulge in his shorts. He put his hands on her breasts and gently squeezed them while giving her soft pecks on her right cheek. She sighed softly as he moaned and kissed her.

"Alright," he said. "Get up, spread your legs and bend over so I can see your arsehole and cunt."

She didn't like hearing such vulgar language, but she did as she was told. She may have been a prostitute, but that didn't mean he couldn't at least try to treat her like a lady. Upside-down and from between her spread legs, she looked back up at him fearfully as he examined her anus, vulva, and vagina.

"Do you really need to look at my private places like that?" she asked tensely.

"Yes, baby," he said, stretching her anus open. "I have to check for herpes, anal warts, that kind of thing. You can't be too careful with girls like you."

Girls like me? she thought; Yeah, Tory, I'm just a whore. I'm not a human being. Still, I have a sick mother and a poor family. I'll just have to put up with all this. I hope I can get as much money as he promised I'd get.

"Those two holes are so pretty looking," he said, licking his lips at the sight of her puckered black anus and purple liquorice labia. "Unfortunately, though, you smell pretty bad down there. Let's go to the shower and clean you up."

Biting her lip at his continuing rudeness, she went with him to the shower stall. He lathered up the soap in his hands as she let the warm water pour on her body. He smeared the lather on her breasts, her armpits, and her torso. Despite her resentment at 'needing' to bathe again (she'd had a shower an hour before meeting Tory, and only used the toilet for a shit once since the shower), she comforted herself with enjoying his gentle, caressing fingers.

He rinsed her off, then said, "OK, love. Squat down and spread your legs so I can see your pussy. I wanna clean that stinky beauty."

Frowning, she squatted for him. His soapy finger slid in and out of her vagina, tickling her G-spot. She closed her eyes and, sighing, enjoyed his sensitive finger, wishing his mouth and thoughts could have been equally so. His still well-lathered hand smeared the soap all over her vulva, massaging her hardening clitoris and swelling labia.

He rinsed her off, then said, "OK, turn around, spread your legs, and bend over. I'm gonna clean your arsehole."

Her heart beat a painfully strong thud when she heard that vulgarity. He seemed particularly interested in her anus; indeed, his soapy finger poked deep inside her rectum, feeling all over the walls to clean out every last bit of shit that may have still been residing there. Would she have to endure anal sex that night in his hotel? She kept reminding herself of that money he'd promised: if it was anywhere near as much as she imagined she might get, her mother would be saved, and her family might live comfortably, for at least a while, anyway.

He rinsed her asshole out, then soaped up her buttocks, legs and feet. He was meticulous in getting every inch of her body clean, not just due to a dislike of her body odour (of which she'd hardly had any to begin with), but also out of a wish to fetish and go over all of her, leaving not a millimetre untouched. He rinsed her, then dried her with a nearby towel. They went back to the main area of the room.

He sat on the chair again, and she stood in front of him. He put his hand between her legs and fingered her clit, getting it hard again. He wrapped his lips around her right nipple and sucked on it while sliding his finger inside her moistening pussy. She moaned softly.

His left hand gently squeezed her right buttock. Then he took his finger out of her wet cunt and put that hand on her left buttock. He opened her ass and began fingering her anus. Again, this bothered her, but she was willing put up with it for that money.

His lips pulled back on the nipple, let it go, and he smiled to see her tit bounce back with a wiggle. He took his right hand off her ass and took his wallet out of his pants. He took his other hand off her ass, pulled out a wad of baht, and thumbed through the bills.

Her eyes lit up: he had thousands and thousands!

"Here's 5,000 baht, sweetheart," he said, giving her the money. "There'll be a lot more where that came from if you do the right things with me tonight."

"OK," she said, grinning as she counted the money. "We gonna fuck now?"

"Not now," he said, having her sit on his cock and grind on it while he fondled her breasts. "Tonight's when we'll fuck. I have some things to do in a few minutes."

"You're giving me 5,000 baht just to be naked for you?"

"Yep. And you'll get over twice that amount tonight if you do what I want to you do." He put his right hand on her pussy again, fingering her wet vaginal orifice.

Wow, she thought as she continued rubbing her ass against his hard-on; I'm getting a total of 15,000 baht--maybe more, much more!--if I can put up with whatever he wants. He touches me gently; his fingers get me horny; he's good-looking and has a big dick. I'm sure the sex will be fun. I just have to put up with his rudeness. This night's earnings could pay for all my mother's medical needs: yes, he can have his way with me!

"OK," he said, having her get up, but still fingering her cunt and now fondling her ass. "I have to go, but I'll see you at the front of this restaurant at, say, 9 o'clock, alright?"

"OK," she said, happily allowing him to keep feeling up her naked body.

He wrapped his lips around her left nipple and sucked on it a while as he put his pussy-fingering hand on her ass, opened her buttocks, and fingered her asshole, sliding his finger in an inch or two. She winced and put up with it.

His lips let go of her tit, he watched it bounce back, he pulled his finger out of her ass, and he got up. He walked out of the room without saying goodbye.

She didn't care. Still naked, she counted her money again.

*********

That night at 9 o'clock, she waited at the front of the eatery as planned. She was wearing a black sleeveless top, tight yellow pants, and black high heels. He arrived a few minutes later.

"Hi Polly," he said, reaching to take her by the hands. "Let me take you to dinner."

"Let me ride piggy-back on you," she said, grinning playfully.

"OK," he said, bent down, and let her climb on his back. As she was short, she was light and easy to bear. He carried her that way to a restaurant owned by a French expatriate. They sat at a table and he ordered some beef borguignon and red wine for both of them.

"So, what do you do, Tory?" she asked.

"Well, my father owns a textile manufacturing company not too far from Pattaya Beach," he said. "That's why I live here in Thailand. I'm a senior manager for the company now, learning how to run the business. I'm rising quickly in the company. Dad's going to retire in a few years, and then I'll take over."

"Is your family rich?" she asked.

"We sure are; you'll see just how rich soon enough, if you play your cards right with me," he said. "Wealth is the proper reward for hard work. My family works hard, we make sacrifices of our time, and we're rich. If you work hard for me tonight, you'll get a lot of money, too."

"Oh, I plan to work hard for you."

The waiter served the wine.

"Working hard is the only way to success," Tory continued. "Not getting welfare hand-outs from the government. That's why I hate socialism, which makes people dependent and encourages idleness. Oh, those awful unions we have in the West, making one demand after another. It's nice here in the Orient, where unions aren't so strong, if they even exist at all. Here we don't have to pay the women who make the textiles as much as we'd have to in the UK. It's nice."

Not so nice for my aunt, who works in a textile manufacturing area, Polly thought with no small amount of resentment.

"I'm proud of my name, Tory," he said. "I don't even have to tell my fellow English I'm a Conservative." He laughed.

Their meal arrived, and they ate.

After that, they left the restaurant and walked on a street near the beach, holding hands. Sometimes he, in his rudeness, would touch her behind, grope at a tit, or even feel up her groin, right there in public, with lots of people watching. Thinking of that money she'd make, she ignored her annoyance and put up with him.

He took her into a sex shop and found a tube of anal lube. She shuddered.

"You wanna buy that?" she asked nervously.

"Of course," he said. "You and I will have fun with this, no doubt."

She tried to ease her anxiety by remembering his money. He bought the lube, and they left.

Then he took her into his swank, five star hotel. The concierge and hotel manager addressed him by his first name, as if they were all old friends. She thrilled to the sight of such a luxurious lobby, fully confident she'd get tens of thousands of baht if she put up with whatever perversions he had.

He took her up to his room, and as soon as they went inside, he said, "OK, Polly, off with your clothes."

He sat on the bed, smiling with her there standing before him. Remembering how he liked to watch her dance as she stripped, she swayed her hips slowly as she pulled off her top. Again, she was wearing no bra, so he got to see those beautiful, large breasts right away.

"Oh, yeah," he grunted lustfully. "I remember those two brown beauties."

She unzipped and pulled down her pants, showing off a black thong this time. She kicked off her high heels, pulled her feet out of the pant legs, and pulled down the thong, letting it settle on her ankles. She pulled her feet out of the leg holes, and stood completely nude before him.

"There's my beautiful brown girl," he said, looking up and down at her body and grinning lewdly.

"I have to use the bathroom," she said.

"To pee, or to poo?" he asked.

"To pee," she said, sneering slightly at his disregard for her privacy.

"OK," he said, getting up and taking her by the hand. "The bathroom's over here. Leave the door unlocked, for I'll be coming in in a minute to bathe you again." She went in the bathroom, nervous about the door being ajar.

While she was in there, he went back to get her clothes. He picked them all up and hid them deep among his own clothes in his luggage, where she'd never find them. First of all, he did this out of fear that she'd steal his money while he was sleeping, then get dressed and leave the hotel. Second, it amused him to have her not have access to any clothing. He didn't want to see her wearing anything ever again, anyway.

He quickly went back to the bathroom, hoping she hadn't finished her piss yet. He was lucky, for she hadn't even started: she was just sitting nervously on the toilet, unable to start peeing, knowing she'd have no privacy.

When she saw him come in to see her, she was doubly nervous, embarrassed at the thought of him seeing her peeing.

He stood before her, looking down at her frowning face. "I thought you had to pee."

"I can't, with you watching," she said.

"Oh, don't be shy, sweetheart," he said. "Pee for me."

"I thought you hated the smell."

"Oh, I just hated how your arsehole smelt of shit this afternoon, and how your cunt stank of sweat and old piss. But this will be a fresh piss, so I'll like it. Come on, love: pee it out."

"I can't with you watching. I'm too nervous."

"You want to pee, don't you? You need to pee, don't you?"

"Yeah, but in private."

"Private, shmivate. You're a whore: there's no such thing as private for you. You said you were willing to work hard for me tonight, eh? For all that money?"

"Yeah."

"Well, just concentrate on that lovely apple juice pouring through your piss-hole, and it'll come out, OK?"

"OK." She breathed heavily and tried to relax. She had an unusually weak heart, even for her young age, and all the stress he was putting her through was already giving her chest pains.

Soon enough, the piss came pouring out. He had her open her legs so he could see clearly. She looked up at him, frowning, embarrassed, and afraid of whatever other perversions he might have had. She thought she could tell the normal men from the weirdos: she was wrong. Anchali had tried to warn her.

Looking down at her with a lascivious grin, he enjoyed watching the golden water pour out of her and into the toilet bowl. Indeed, he even liked the smell.

She's an animal, he thought. A naked animal, and my servant for hire.

She finished, ripped off some toilet paper from the roll and wiped herself, annoyed and embarrassed from his ever ogling eyes. She got up, and he had her step aside so he could see her piss in the toilet bowl. She sneered in contempt at his bizarre fetish.

He flushed the toilet and led her to the shower stall. "OK," he said as she stepped in the tub. "Time to clean your cunt and arsehole again." He did, his soapy fingers once again feeling all over her anal and vaginal walls, then rinsing her just as thoroughly. Then he dried her off with a towel and led her out of the bathroom and back to the bedroom area. He had her sit on the bed, leaning back, and spreading her legs out wide.

She kept frowning with embarrassment. Why do I always have to be the naked one? she thought; when's he going to take off his clothes?

He got down on his knees by the bed and brought his face and hands up close to her pussy, opening the labia and looking in the wide-open hole. He pushed her legs up so he could see her asshole. He opened it as wide as he could and checked it out, too.

She grew more and more uneasy. Isn't he gonna get undressed and fuck me? she thought; How many times does he have to check me out? The vulnerability of being naked, with her legs spread before him, was driving her crazy.

Finally, after all that seemingly pointless looking, he started licking her pussy. He sucked on her clit, which began to harden. She took a deep breath, enjoyed his mouth, and began to relax.

It's about time, she thought; at last, we're gonna get this over with.

Next, he sucked on each labium, the right one, then the left. He put his tongue as deep inside her vagina as he could reach. Then he started licking her asshole, his tongue rolling over every wrinkle.

What a pervert! she thought; I hope he doesn't wanna kiss me on the lips later on.