Hi Sweety!

Story Info
Long time, no see,
2.1k words
4
32.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have not seen each other for 4 months at that point.

Her:

To My Dearest B, My Angel,

Before you read this you might want to get comfy, put on some chillin music, and maybe light a candle. Rrrrrr!

We're standing in your house, in the hallway between the living room & the kitchen. You're wearing a white wifebeater and your blue sweatpants & no underwear (yes!). I'm wearing my red tank top/wifebeater (no bra) and my everlast pants, no undies.

I kiss you gently on your lips as my hands slowly caress your arms, back, and your (cute, sexy) ass. I look into your dreamy eyes that make me melt inside, and start making out with you. I undress you as I lead you over to the couch. I sit you down and stand over you while I kiss your face, your neck, your collarbone, slowly, slowly going down to your chest and your nipples. I lick around them, bite them very softly and keep on kissing you slowly. Down to your stomach and even lower...I softly and slowly lick your penis from your balls to the head and then on top from the head down.

Back and forth...My hands are stroking the inside of your thighs as I slowly lick your balls and then the tip of your penis. I take it in my mouth and gently suck as I pull away. You undress me as I lick your cock and then suck on it. I look up at your face and see that something in your eyes that makes my heart skip a beat. Then I slowly kiss you from your balls all the way up, past your irresistible nipples, lick your neck, up to your ears, caressing your soft skin with my hands.

Then I sit on top of you, facing you, and start riding you slowly while I hold on to your shoulders and kiss your angelic face. I kiss you on the lips as I start riding you harder...and harder...and harder until I can't take the pain anymore. I stop riding you and kiss your neck once more, this time more passionately, biting you a little bit on your chest and neck. After a few minutes of kissing you I ride you again, fast and hard, until you come, inside me. Then you kiss me gently, take me in your arms, and carry me to your bed where we lay, spent, and fall asleep embracing each other...

...Sweet Dreams!

I miss you like a bitch, B! I can't wait to see you! Write back!

Sending you some good, long-distance loving,

Yours always,

L

My Reply:

Hi sweety.

Without even mentioning that I got hard in the first couple of words of your e-mail, I will go on to mine.

I borrowed Alex's car and picked you up from your house. I told you we are going to a bar, so you are dressed appropriately - tight leather pants (don't think that there is underwear, but cant really see just yet), and a black t shirt with a jacket around it (I can definitely tell that you aren't wearing a bra, because you have itis :-) ). I am wearing jeans and a white t-shirt, and NOTHING else.

You get in to the car, I give you a kiss on the lips and you return it just as gladly as you jumped into the car. I ask you if u are ready, and you say you are, but you want to know where we are going. I tell you that you'll find out and try to give you a seductive smile. I put on your favorite cd and we drive off. I notice that you are trying to sing in tune with the song, that turns my balls inside out and I am horny already. You notice me looking at you and you lean in for a kiss. I put my right hand on your thigh and then higher up to your waste to see if you are in fact wearing panties or not (you are not!!!!!!!) You knew that it was exactly what I was doing so you give me a lust filled smile. I try leaning in for a kiss, but I hear honking behind us so that means the green is on and I start driving. You aren't wearing any panties my darling, I say. Your reply is your hand inside my thigh right next to my growing cock. I jump in my seat, slamming on the gas accidentally. It throws both of us back but your hand is still there. I keep driving without saying anything else as you rub my now full grown hardon. As you unzip my jeans, your eyes grow big and you smile you aren't wearing any underwear on either my DARLING. I smile and zip up. We are there.

You step out of the car, I come up to you take you by your hand and start leading you to OUR bar. We come in and lucky for us our corner is not taken. A couple is just leaving it. As we are passing right by them the guy tells me quietly in my ear, it's a lucky corner, you get the same from his girlfriend. We both smile because neither of them was quite enough for the other not to hear. You sit down and pull in all the pillows so we are comfortable. I bring a drink and another. Mine is vodka double with a lemon, yours is a long island ice tea. We sit down leaning backwards my hand behind you in a hug sort of way, my other hand is now holding a cigarette. For some reason we do not say many words, but communicate through all the other 4 senses. I put my cigarette out and look into your eyes. I give you a deep french kiss because you make me crazy for you and I can't hold anything back. You kiss me right back with one hand still holding your drink and the other on my chest caressing it. I put one hand in between your knees on the inside of your thighs. and slowly go upwards to that place that makes us both hot and horny, to the place that makes us both shiver and cum. I rub your pussy with my hand through your pants and I feel the heat rising. You push me away for a sec and tell me you'll be right back. You take your bag and go to the bathroom.

I am expecting the worst but you come out with the green army skirt on (my fav). I smile because a skirt means easy access, you sit right back down next tome and I continue where I left off. I was right, the heat did rise in-between your legs, in the center of your excitement. You are very wet and I can feel it, I push a finger inside. It slides in very easily although you are every tight. You let out a moan and as the moan ends I pull my finger out. I put my finger to my lips and lick onside of it. Then I put it to you lips and you lick the other side of it. It is a lucky corner I say to you and you nod in agreement. I let go off you finish my drink fast, and get up. Time for stop number two my darling. You look surprised, Hmmmm I just got comfy, you tell me. I can see you are aroused to the point of almost no return, and that's just the way I want it. In my apologetic way I tell you that we have to go, so you get up and pinch my ass as you do.

I smile and as we are coming out a couple walks in. As we passed by them I heard you tell the girl: It's a lucky corner; you heard the same from me to the guy. We both smile as we enter the car. I put the key in, and start driving. Let me continue where I stopped you say and quickly unzip my jeans. You start stroking my hard cock, I love the way your touch feels on my most private parts of my body. I am going to cum if you don't stop L. You stop and open the windows a bit so its gets a bit cooler. My cock is still out in the open but its getting soft cause of the cool air that's coming in. you quickly recover and put your head in my lap. As you gently lick around my balls, my cock grows hard again. Stop, save some for later L.

You smile and zip me up. We stop by the office and I tell you to stay in the car. I run up quickly and in no time I am running to the car. I open your door and give you a hand to lead you out of it. Office? Yes office, L. You shrug it off and follow me. We go upstairs and the dogs greet us with their wiggling tails and hungry for love looks, but this time I am paying no attention to them because tonight my love is going to someone else. I lead you through the hallway to the third floor stairs. Where is everyone? Everyone is out camping! I lead you through the third floor and to the roof. It's cool outside, but not cold. I lead you all the way to the highest point on our roof, and you notice a blanket, pillows, sheets and a bottle of wine with two glasses there, and some grapes.

I can see a smile creeping over your face. I lead you there. We sit and you can tell that we are sitting on something soft that's under the blanket. That's just for more comfort I answer as I saw a question on your face. You smile in return. I take the two tall glasses and pour the white wine. To you my intoxicating thing. We touch glasses and take a sip of the wine. I can tell you like the wine and I can tell you are a bit drunk (more like a good buzz). I am the same I lean back on my pillow and pull you onto me. Our bodies finally touch fully. And I feel lucky that the rest of the world is dumb and did not take you away from me. Or may be I feel lucky that u landed in my hands and I saw you.

Whatever my feeling is I cannot hold back but to kiss you. I start pushing my hands under your t-shirt, taking it off. After its off I roll on top of you and start kissing your neck hard and fast I start licking downwards while my hands are already there exploring. My hands start moving up as my mouth approaches your perfect breasts. I stop kissing you and licking you right in-between them. I look up and my hands move up to cup your breasts. Go on, you tell me and I lick your right nipple as my hand plays with your left breasts. Squeezing it, slipping off the silky skin of yours, pinching your nipple, pulling it, and biting the other one. You start moaning very softly and quietly, and under your breath I can hear you whisper enter me B.; my reply is not yet, but you already knew that.

I start licking downwards softly I get to your belly button and lick around it and then inside. I put my hands on your waist, and start slowly pulling your green army skirt off, while looking in your eyes. I see a smile that knows that I will be inside your wet, hot pussy very soon, and you love that "right before" feeling. As the skirt is off I start licking up your leg and without skipping your pussy I lick right over it tasting and smelling your juices. I don't think I was ever more aroused that at this point. I lick all the way up to you face and you start kissing me passionately pulling my face into yours, you roll over so now you are on top of me. You go straight to the zipper and start pulling my jeans off. You cant cause my shoes are in the way, I start laughing as you pull my shoes off a through them away to the side with an angry lusty funny smile. You say something like, fuck or damn shoes, and that makes both of us laugh. All of a sudden you cup my balls hard but not to the point of applying pressure. I stop laughing and just look at you. U pulls yourself up and sit on me...