Hidden Confessions of a Dirty Kitty

Story Info
A prude forced to become more sexual.
3.6k words
4.16
36.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie was a mystery to most of those who knew her. She was very quiet and never dated anyone. She never wore tight clothing or anything even slightly revealing. It was not because she was religious but to put it bluntly she was a prude.

Any time a sexual comment was made around her she would scoff at the person who made it. It made her seem extremely snobbish. She would have her fantasies just like any girl but no one had any clue as to what they were.

Even though her name was Katie she preferred to be called Kitty by everyone. No one called her by her name. If you asked anyone they thought her name was Kitty even if it was such an odd name they just accepted it.

It was a shock to Kitty when she got invited to the house party. There were butterflies in her stomach as she got ready and put her make up on. She decided on a knee length skirt. It was the shortest thing she even owned. She wore a loose top with it.

Even with the loose clothing she wore you could tell she had a short, small body with large breasts. She made sure when she got there that she was not the first to arrive but also to not be late.

Rick was the one throwing the party. He was the most popular jock while in school. His personality drew people in even Kitty. To say it was a high school crush would be mild. She liked him ever since she laid eyes on him in elementary school. The feelings she had for him just grew more and more every year.

He was tall with broad shoulders. His body was the picture of fitness and perfection. All of his muscles were perfectly shaped. If he was not moving you would have thought he was a picture of a model.

As she watched him she could feel herself reacting to his body. The hotness between her legs grew more and more intense. After a while she forced herself to finally look away and make herself a drink.

She sat down and enjoyed her drink. A guy who's name she did not know eventually sat next to her. They talked causally through the next couple drinks. He eventually sat his drink down nearby and he grabbed hers from her and put it on the table.

She was tipsy so she did not stop him. He took her lips with his and kissed her gently. He laid her against the arm of the couch and tried to spread her legs to get between them but she refused him access. Instead he leaned over her and continued to kiss her trying to get her to relax.

Once he figured out he was not getting anywhere he just simply got up and grabbed his drink and walked off to find a more willing girl. After he walked off she finished the drink she had and got a refill. She went and sat down on a bar stool and watched Rick as he drank his drink while flirting with all the girls.

The wetness between her legs started to bother her. She finished that entire drink while she watched him. She got up and grabbed another refill and then returned to the same bar stool as before and continued to watch Rick. She squirmed on the bar stool as a new guy walked up. Since she was a bit more tipsy than before she did not refuse to kiss him as soon as he arrived.

His hands explored over her body. He grabbed her ass as he kissed her running his tongue inside her mouth. As he was kissing her he tried to reach up under her shirt but she took his hand away. He did not seemed bothered by it and just continued to kiss her and then he moved his hand to her bare knee. She adjusted uncomfortably but she allowed it.

He decided to try his luck and moved his hand farther up her leg. She stood up from the bar stool and left him standing there with his raging hard-on. She stood against a wall as she watched the last guy move onto another girl. It puzzled her that the next girl allowed him to finger her within minutes of him walking up.

She watched Rick again noticing how he was not kissing anyone or trying to sleep with anyone. She imagined what it would be like if he made a move on her. She doubted she could resist his charming smile. By the time someone else had come up to her she had finished another two drinks and she had started to wobble.

He kissed her roughly he ran his hands up her skirt and grabbed her bare ass roughly. He pushed himself against her and she could feel his rock hard dick through his jeans. He moved one of his hands up her shirt and he slid his hand under her bra and grabbed her bare breast. She moaned slightly enjoying how it felt.

He moved his hand from her ass around to the front of her. He rubbed her through her panties. His hand became soaked with her juices. He moved her panties aside and suddenly Kitty seemed to realize what was about to happen.

"Stop", she said. She pushed him away with her hands and stumbled slightly to the side.

"Are you ok? Maybe you should lay down." he looked at her all concerned. He grabbed her gently by the arm and took her to a room with a bed. He helped her lay down and covered her up and left the room.

The room was spinning as she laid there. She started to drift in and out of sleep as her drunkenness overtook her. She heard someone enter the room. Her vision was too blurry to see who it was. She felt the person throw her skirt up revealing her completely. The person pulled her panties off her exposed lower half.

"Ssssstop", she managed to slur out. "Leave me alone, please." She felt him climb on top of he and she tried to push him off but he was stronger than she was. He pushed himself up against her. She could feel his hard cock through his boxers pushing up against the lips of her pussy.

She heard someone else come into the room. She heard the sound of flesh hitting flesh and the weight of the guy rolled off her and heard a thud on the ground. She heard the guy get up and run out of the room.

She opened her eyes to see who had saved her but she was too drunk to see anyone but Rick as he stood over her protectively. He left the room and locked it with a click of the doorknob.

She rolled over and fell asleep with a smile on her face of her drunken imagination.

The next morning she woke up and tried to roll over but she found something was holding her in place. Her eyes opened to something covering them. She could see nothing other than the black cloth over her eyes.

The cold air on her body made her realize that she was not wearing her clothes from the night before. Her heart started to race in fear of where she was and how she had gotten there.

As she laid there she tried to assess the situation as much as possible. She laid on what was best described as a leather table. She could feel the leather clinging to her bare skin any movement she made. Her legs were apart and also tied so she could not move them.

She was confused if she should call out for help or if she should remain silent. She chose to remain silent for now. She did not need to draw attention to herself. Whoever had tied her up might have come back.

For what seemed like hours she twisted and turned to try to get herself loose. It was no good. She was stuck. Her ankles and wrists were sore where the rope rubbed on them repeatedly.

She decided to give up. Once she had it was not long before she heard a door open and then shut with heavy footsteps on the ground.

"Hello?," she said in a panicked voice. Her heart raced again as she wondered who it could have been. Instead of speaking the only reply she got was a hand on her pussy.

She shifted uncomfortably but she also noticed her body responded to the touch. Her body betrayed her as she began to grow wet. Whoever it was seemed like they knew the exact places to touch.

"Please stop. I don't want this. Please just let me go," she begged the fingers. She imagined whoever it was had to be a male. Soon her hips were rocking back and forth and she was not able to stop it.

She tried to not feel what was happening but it made it harder as she felt herself being opened up. Something slid inside her. She guessed it was a finger, a large finger, but still a finger.

She had never masturbated so she was shocked by the feel of something going inside of her. It was very invasive and uncomfortable but yet it felt good at the same time. It felt dirty and a part of her liked it. She had finally gotten what she had avoided her whole life.

Her pussy grew hotter and hotter with each stroke. She jumped a little when she felt a liquid flow past her asshole. It was hot at first but it quickly grew cold. As soon as she grew comfortable with one finger there was another added to it.

She felt herself stretch to accommodate it. She felt full in a way she had never experienced before. She enjoyed the feeling of her pussy stretching. She would never tell anyone but she wanted to be stretched more and more.

Eventually both fingers were fully inside of her and they continued to move in and out of her. She started to worry she would lose her virginity to the fingers inside of her.

She started to struggle away from the intrusion. Whoever it was took the fingers out of her. She let out a sigh of relief. She hoped it was all over. As soon as the thought of release crossed her mind she felt something else against her.

This time it was very hot and very wet. She felt something rub against her lips and separate them again. She felt something soft but strong enter her this time. She felt some hot air move against her pussy.

This is when she figured out exactly what had entered her this time. It was someones tongue inside of her! How repulsive! However repulsive it was again it made her feel dirty.

And no matter how dirty it was she was enjoying it. The more she thought about it being dirty the more she wanted of it. Involuntarily she had started to moan and enjoy how the tongue feels inside of her.

"Stop," she moaned, "I don't want this. I want you to leave me alone, please."

The tongue inside of her starts to thrust into her more vigorously making her pleasure increase. She was humiliated that her body enjoyed it as much as it does. Her body tightens up as pleasure overwhelms her. She hears a slurping sound and whoever it was pulled away and started coughing.

She heard them move and she waited to see if she would feel the tongue come back to her. But instead she felt the fingers outside of her pussy again. They rubbed her up and down.

This time when the person pushed the fingers inside of her she was convinced it was three fingers. It stretched her pussy to what she believed was her limit. They went deeper and deeper inside of her stretching her as they went.

They stopped and she felt someone grab her breasts. Both of them at the same time. She was sure no one else had entered the room. How could the person have their fingers inside of her and be grabbing her breasts?

She felt the fingers inside of her nudge forward and she gasped in pain. The pain went as soon as it came. It was then she realized it was not fingers inside of her.

"nooooooo," she shouted at the dick inside of her,"nooooo you cannot have my virginity!! I don't even know who you are!! you cannot have it!! Get out of me!!"

Whoever it was ignored her shouting as they continued to go deeper inside of her. The fullness was leaving her and then it came back as quickly as it had left and drilled farther into her core.

Her body tingled with pleasure and her mind was engulfed in rage. She continued to yell at him adding in a few choice words as she yelled. She felt him stop and she thought he may have decided to leave her alone.

She felt her ankle being untied with him still inside her. He lifted it up and away from the table. She felt a large hand slap her on the ass hard. She gasped in shock and her pussy contracted with pleasure.

She started to yell at him louder in a string of cuss words. He slapped her on the ass harder than before. Tears stung the corner of her eyes. She stopped yelling at him and he put her leg back on the table and tied it back down.

He then turned his attention back to her and started to move in and out of her pussy again. Every time he went farther into her she could feel herself stretch more. It satisfied her want to be stretched but it started to grow painful.

Every stoke in she believed she couldn't be stretched more but every stroke her pussy gave way to allow more of him inside of her. Finally it seemed to stop stretching around him as if it was the thickest he went but he still continued to drive farther into her.

She felt him hit something inside of her. As if there was no more room to go farther into her. He slowly pulls himself out of her leaving her empty and then driving back into her slowly filling her beyond what she believed she could bare.

He slowly picked up his pace and her pussy stretched more and more every stroke into her. Finally when he drove in not only did she feel him bottom out but she also felt his balls hit her asshole.

Her pussy was becoming sore from the attention she had never had. He did not seem to notice and if he did then he did not care. His pace quickens and he starts to slap his balls against her pounding her harder each stroke.

In amazement her pussy seemed to want to keep him supplied with plenty of juices to keep it lubricated. Her body continued to tingle and her pleasure was building inside of her. The pleasure was overwhelming and she felt like she was going to explode.

She cussed at herself in her head for enjoying it as much as she did. She hated how dirty she felt and she hated how much she enjoyed feeling dirty. She never wanted this to end even though she told herself she did.

She wanted to be used like this. She wanted to be used in any way he wanted to use her. She loved the feeling this gave her. It made her long to be used more and in more ways.

Her body tensed up again as her body exploded on his dick. She moaned loudly in pleasure with her secret desire for him to never stop. Once she came her release himself into her.

She felt him lose control of himself and pound wildly into her. He grunted then slowed down and pulled out. She then felt his tongue against her again. He was licking deep inside her and cleaning up her juices as well as his own.

Again she felt the pleasure build inside of her and release giving him even more to clean up. Finally he stood up and she heard him walk to each hand and ankle and she untied her.

She sat up and pulled off the blindfold and saw Rick standing there in front of her. His used cock hanging wet and soft. She was speechless.

Finally he spoke to her, "You are mine now. I have known for a long time you have liked me and now you will be mine forever whether you like it or not. You will be my slave and I will be your Master. I will love you for the rest of your life and you will please me in every way I want you to."

"Every time you do good I will reward you and any time you do bad I will punish you. You must never question my orders and you must follow everything you are told. I will give you every desire you have and I know you will have many. Even if you do not realize them at the time you will be happy after you have fulfilled the orders. Do you understand?"

She just realized her mouth had been hanging open the whole time he was talking. She slowly shut it and then asked, "is this truly real or an I still dreaming?"

"This is real," he told her with a slight smile.

"Then yes!!," she yelled. "Yes I would love to serve you. I have wanted you for so long and I will do anything I have to so I can have you."

She ran and jumped into his arms and they shared their first kiss with the taste of both their juices still in his mouth. He tangled his fingers into her hair and pulled slightly and made her pull back from his lips.

"Now you will clean my dick off," he ordered her. She let go of him and started to walk away. "Where are you going?"

"I'm looking for the bathroom for a washcloth to clean you with," she answered.

He chuckled and then replied, "You need to clean me off with your mouth not a washcloth."

"ohhhhhhhh," she slowly walked back to him and knelt down in front of him. She smiled at him and took his soft member into her mouth easily. She started to lick him clean but the longer she licked him the harder it got to fit all of him in her mouth.

To lick his whole dick she now has to take him out of her mouth and lick down his dick. She tasted flavors she had never known before with two distinct tastes. She was not sure which was hers and which was his.

She tried to take him in her mouth again and went to far not thinking about his size and she hit her gag reflex. She pulled away from his dick and he reached down and pet her hair. "its ok kitty you can do it. Just try again." She smiled at him and took him back into her mouth.

She looked up at him as she moved her tongue. He had his head back with clear enjoyment on his face. When she saw he liked it, it encouraged her to try harder for him to please him.

She moved her head back and forth on his dick not sure what else to do and he seemed to respond well. He looked down at her and said "stand up my kitty." she stood up and looked at him.

He walked her over to the table she was on. She looked at it properly for the first time and saw it was in the shape of an "X". She took a moment to look around the rest of the room now. She saw whips and crops handing on the walls. She saw chests all lined up on the floor along the same wall. She saw a cage and a four poster bed. Everywhere she looked there were more furniture and more toys to use.

She again felt a hot flash between her legs. Rick turned her around and bent her over the "x" table. It was not wide enough to lay across so her stomach rest on the table and her breasts hung over the other side.

He took his hard cock and slid it back into her stretched pussy. Her pussy more easily accommodated him this time but still was almost as tight as her virgin pussy. He started faster thrusting into her and her happily taking it now that she knew it was him.

He slapped her ass and she cried out in pain but her pussy seemed to enjoy it all the same. He started pounding her harder and spanked her ass as he did. Her ass became a shiny ruby red. It was hot with pain. When he saw how wet it made her to be spanked by him he could not hold back and filled her with his cum again.

He helped her stand after he slid out of her. He lead her to the bed and laid her down and held her tired body to himself. He kissed her softly as he thought about all the things he was going to make her do.