Hidden Desires Discovered

Story Info
Wife's female friend stays the night.
10.4k words
4.73
195k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
karmakoma
karmakoma
15 Followers

Jack poured the wine carefully. He filled three glasses, one each for himself and his wife Sarah and one for his fantasy women Jo. Well, to be more accurate, a womanwhom he fantasised about - quite often in fact. Jack was happily married. He loved his wife, and they both enjoyed the sex life they shared. But Jack was a man after all and it wasn't uncommon for him to imagine that it was Jo who lay beneath him whilst he slipped his cock into Sarah. That it was Jo kneeling in front of him whilst he rammed Sarah from behind; that they were Jo's lips wrapped around his cock as he exploded into her mouth. Jo was Sarah's best friend, and she was coming around to visit her tonight.

Jack finished pouring the wine. He was a little nervous, as he always was when Jo was around. He guessed that it was some sort of guilty conscience, a worry that she would see inside his seedy mind and be disgusted at how often she featured in his imagination. This didn't stop him from stealing glances at her – he did after all have his fantasies to maintain. He would try not to be obvious whilst he gazed at her hot little body. Her firm, large tits – which, if he was lucky would be sufficiently exposed by the fabric of her clothes for him to make out her extra large nipples. God, they were enough to make him rock hard alone! Jo didn't usually wear a bra, and Jack would often find himself wishing for a spot of cold weather on the days that she came over. He grinned to himself wryly. What a pervert! He purposely tried not to think about her slim waist and gorgeous butt – he really didn't need a hard-on raging when he let her in the front door.

As if on cue the doorbell rang and Jack went to answer it. And there she was, shining against the dark night, her blonde hair glistening extra yellow in the streetlamps' glow. He grinned a welcome,

"Hi Jo, a bit cold out is it?" he wondered (optimistically),

"Hi Jack", she said with a shiver, "actually it'sfreezing, I wish I'd worn a coat!" Jack stepped aside to let her pass him in the hall and was rewarded with a fabulous view of her chest, suitably swathed in a rather tight sweater. Her glorious nipples were rock-hard and poking stubbornly through the fabric. Jack smiled to whatever gods were on duty today, and whilst trying hard not to stare, he led her through into the lounge.

Jo, not for the first time, regretted her choice of clothes. It alwaysseemed like a good idea to wear things that excited Jack –God how he stared at her! But as ever, she felt racked with guilt. He was her best friends husband for god's sake! Still, she allowed herself a small thrill as she squeezed past him in the hall. He couldn't take his eyes off her tits! If he only knew how often she longed for him to reach out to them and crush them in his hands...

Stop it! She admonished herself. She really should have more self-control.

She and Sarah sat down together, and after Jack had handed them a glass of wine each, they got down to some heavy duty chatting. As was usual on such nights, Jack disappeared to his study. Jo assumed that he just couldn't be bothered with the girls' idle chatter which was a shame as she was quite taken with the tight t-shirt he was wearing tonight – it showed off his impressive muscular body rather well. She put such thoughts out of her mind though, as she really did feel guilty fantasising about him so much.

Jack did his best to appear nonchalant around the ladies and disappeared to his study so that his wife wouldn't notice how much he was staring at her friend. He had a momentary pang as he thought about his beautiful wife. He loved her so much, but had never been able to tell her about how he fantasised about other women. His favourite fantasy always included Sarah with another woman. He'd come close to telling her all this a few times but figured that she would be just too upset by it all. He just couldn't risk it. Still, that did mean that he was tormented from time to time when he had these thoughts, but what could he do?

He deliberately stopped himself from looking up any porn or erotic writing on the net, as he knew it just wasn't a good idea with his present company! Instead he concentrated on catching up with his email, with the occasional twitch from his cock as he thought about the drilling he was going to give his wife later!

Much later Jo, whilst still gaily chatting, stifled a yawn. She really ought to head off soon. Her attention was caught by a twinkle in Sarah's eye,

"Sorry, I missed that, what did you say," she said apologetically. Sarah grinned back at her,

"Not tired are you J?" she laughed. "I said you'd never guess what happened the other night!"

"A bit tired yes. Why what happened?" she asked.

"Well, whilst Jack and I were fucking, he called out your name!" Sarah said in a fierce whisper.

"NO!" Jo did all she could to appear as she thought Sarah was expecting her to – shocked. And she was!He did what? She tried to appear calm but couldn't help an involuntary clenching of her pussy. Surely he didn't! Sarah seemed unperturbed by her secret,

"Yes he fucking did! We were really going at it at the time, both of us about to come, and he grunted out, 'Jo, take my fucking cock you bitch', I couldn't believe it! I'm certain that he doesn't even know he said it." Jo tried hard to maintain her composure. Oh my god! He fantasises about me too! Her pussy clenched again as she thought of him pounding into her whilst talking dirty. She needed to get home and play with her pussy whilst she fantasised about Jack filling her with his cock. However, she just said,

"No way!"

"Yes way! Don't worry, I don't mind. I mean, he's only a man isn't he?" Sarah laughed, "and you do have fantastic tits after all, he's bound to fantasise about them sometimes isn't he? Anyway, the sex wasfucking hot so I really don't care!" said Sarah with a grin. Jo assumed that maybe they'd both had too much wine. It was time to go home.

"I'm gonna go home now Saz, it's getting late," she said with another yawn.

"No need J, you can stay here tonight. You can be the first person to stay in our freshly decorated guest room," Sarah said with a smile. Jo tried to argue with her, but in truth, shewasa little drunk and she didn't really want to travel home in the dark. Sarah just shrugged her off and went off to find her husband leaving Jo to wonder about Sarah's recent declaration. She couldn't believe it. Was he really thinking about her when he was banging his wife? Her drunken brain hoped so, and she longed to get to her bed so that she could finger her now dripping pussy whilst she thought about Jack. God! How much she needed some cock right now!

Jack's reverie was interrupted by his wife's slurred speech,

"What you up to in here darlin', hope you're not wanking over porn. You know how I hate it when you waste your cum!" Jack shook his head ruefully. He figured she'd had a bit to drink by now as she wasn't usually this crude. Not that he was complaining of course.

"No I wasn't actually. I was saving that for you babe," he said as he reached out and grasped one of her breasts through her dress. Sarah closed her eyes and sighed.

"Mmm. Ok then lover. Though you might have to be quiet about it tonight – Jo is sleeping in the guest room. Let's get to bed eh?" she said with a sly wink. She turned and left, shaking her ass as she went.

Jack didn't waste time. He'd spent the entire evening fantasising about ramming his cock into Jo, and was now quite worked up and really needed to empty his burning sack. He busied himself around the house, clearing up after the women and locking up whilst they prepared themselves for bed. He hardly dared hope that he would catch sight of a scantily clad Jo as he made his way upstairs, but his luck really was holding out tonight. Just as he made the landing she appeared out of the bathroom. She stopped him in his tracks. Sarah had obviously loaned Jo one of her nightgowns, but oddly perhaps, she'd loaned her one of her sexiest. She stood stock still in from of him, apparently shocked or embarrassed at her attire. Her negligee was diaphanous and only came down to the top of her thighs. Jack tried to make the moment one of the longest in his life as he quite obviously drank in her beauty. His eyes traced down from her delicate neck to her gloriously full chest. Her nipples were currently very large and the fabric of her gown clung to them. Her narrow waist seemed to disappear beneath before her hips flared beautifully into her long, toned legs. The fabric was slightly too opaque for him to make out her pussy, but he enjoyed the moment as long as he could before she smiled self-consciously and bade him good night before disappearing into the guest room next to his own. Wow! He couldn't believe his luck. His cock was now at it's full, throbbing best and he desperately needed to bury it in some pussy. He made for his bedroom.

Sarah was waiting for him. She lay naked on top of the sheets, legs wide with two fingers buried deep in her cunt. Jack was amazed as she wasn't normally quite this forward, especially with guests staying. He put it down to the wine. Not that he minded though, the vision of Jo out on the landing needed to be dealt with. He needed a hot tight pussy, and he needed it now!

"Where have you been stud?" Sarah breathed hotly, "I've been missing you." Jack wasted no time in getting his clothes off. He stood at the bottom of the bed, cock throbbing, staring at his wife's' shaven pussy.

"I can see that darling," he said huskily as he crawled onto the bed, "how do you want it lover?" Sarah arched her back and removed her fingers from her pussy,

"I don't care, just get your fucking cock inside me!" she groaned. Jack didn't waste any more time. He knelt between her legs and placed his hands on her hips. Sarah arched her back more at his touch as he slowly manoeuvred his rock-hard cock towards her pussy. She was dripping wet as he gently teased her pussy opening with the hot head of his cock. She moaned, "fuck me, you bastard, fuck my cunt," she hissed as he slowly moved his cock into her hot, slippery hole...

Jo couldn't believe it. Jack and Sarah were in the room next to her having sex and she could hear every word! The walls were really rather thin and she had no trouble making out what they were saying to each other, never mind the grunts, the groans and the bed creaking. She even imagined that she could hear the slick, sloppy noise of Sarah's cunt being rammed by Jack's hot cock. It was too much for her. She already had 3 fingers buried deep in her cunt and she tried to time her thrusts with those next door. Maddeningly though, Jack seemed to be taking his time, much to her and Sarah's frustration! He had settled on an easy rhythm as he fucked her hard, but slow. Jo was delirious with lust and longed for her own cunt to be filled with hot meat. She drifted along in her pleasure as she waited for him to speed up as his need for release came...

"Ooh, yeah, that's it babe ram it in," cooed Sarah, now seemingly oblivious to how loud she was being. Jack could be heard grunting with every thrust. How close was he? Then there was a shuffle on the other side of the wall.

"Fuck, yeah, roll me over and fuck me like an animal," was Sarah's next groan. However, it was the next comment that froze Jo's fingers were they where, deep in her cunt, "I know what you want you dirty bastard. Don't think I don't. I know you're imagining that this isn't my cunt, I know that you are imagining that you're ramming your cock into Jo's cunt!" Jo held her breath in amazement as all sounds in the next room stopped. "Don't stop fucking me you bastard,use my cunt! Fuck me like you'd fuck her, don't stop!" The banging next door resumed – louder, harder, faster. Jo was so hot and full of lust – she had to go and see for herself.

Jack just couldn't imagine what had come over Sarah. She was like a woman possessed! She was willing him to fantasise about Jo, who was only in the next room. He desperately hoped that Jo couldn't hear what was going on – Sarah would only regret it in the morning. Still he couldn't help himself; Sarah was on her hands and knees in front of him – as he speared her with each thrust. Yet every time he rammed his cock deep into her drenched pussy, she still came out with more,

"Yeah, that's it you bastard, just think about fucking that bitch next door..."

Bang, bang, bang,

"Don't think I haven't seen you staring at her tits. Here take mine, squeeze my nipples and imagine they're hers..."

Bang, bang, bang,

"Oooh, god... you really want her hot cunt around your cock don't you, you dirty bastard..."

Bang, bang, bang,

"YES! Fuck me! Empty your hot sack inside me. Use my cunt.I am JO! Say it!"

Jack was outside of himself. He didn't know what to do. He rammed Sarah as hard as he could; she had her head buried in the pillow. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the bedroom door slowly drift open.

"Say it!" Sarah cried again. Stood in the doorway was Jo. Jack saw her off to the side. She had a perfect view of the pair of them, of his long hard cock slipping with each slick thrust. He looked at her shocked face as his body – so desperate to cum – refused to stop. He rammed his wife again, harder, and harder.

"SAY IT!" Jack groaned deeply, he had no choice. His nuts were boiling, his cock gripped in Sarah's tight, tight pussy as she rammed back against every thrust. They were both gasping for air but unable to stop. He stared deep into Jo's eyes,

"Jo," he croaked. Jo's eyes widened at this but stared transfixed at his huge, throbbing cock pounding into Sarah's gaping gash. Sarah groaned loudly,

"YES, Fuck aargh..." Jack couldn't take any more. He stared deep into Jo's eyes and started talking...

Jo couldn't believe it! Sarah was begging Jack to fuck her as if it was she! And Jack was doing it! She gazed back into Jack's eyes and reached down to caress her pussy. God she was so wet! She used one hand to hold her negligee out of the way and to spread her pussy lips wide – directly in front of Jacks thrusting cock – and used the fingers of her other hand to finger her clit furiously. God she was so close! Her eyes never left Jack's.

"Jo," he croaked, staring intently at her. Jo's stomach turned over as she fingered her clit even harder. Sarah was thrashing like a wild thing on the bed.

"You want my hot cock don't you Jo?" Jack spoke directly to her! She nodded passionately.

"YES you bastard!" screamed Sarah, "I want your rock hard cock deep inside my pussy!"

"You want me to ram your tight little hole don't you Jo?" Jack continued, gasping the words directly to Jo. Jo nodded again whilst mouthing the word 'yes'. She moved closer to the two on the bed, spreading her hot pussy lips wider so that Jack could see how much she wanted him.

"Ooh...YES...that's it...ugh...you...bastard...argh...fuck...my...hot...CUNT! FUCK MY HOT CUNT!. Fill me with your hot spunk!" groaned Sarah, her head still buried in the pillow.

"You want me to ram you as hard as I can and empty my hot sack inside you don't you?" Jack asked Jo; he didn't know how much longer he could hold out. He gazed slack-jawed at Jo's furiously moving fingers and bobbing tits. He desperately wanted to get off the bed, ram his cock deep inside her and watch her face as his cock spasmed his hot jizz deep inside her. Jo nodded again feverishly, and moved ever closer. If he reached out he'd be able to touch her, but he couldn't. He couldn't risk his wife finding out she was there. Instead he stared at her, drunken with lust, and they played out their fantasy together. Sarah was reduced to gibbering beneath him, her words barely recognisable,

"Aaagh...umm...yes, ram me you cunt...fill...my...aching...HOLE!" Suddenly Jack felt the familiar rumbling deep down in his boiling sack. He stared madly at Jo,

"Gonna...ugh...fill...ugh...your...hot...fucking...CUNT!" he gasped. Jo could feel her own orgasm about to rip through her and stifled a gasp. Her mouth formed an 'O' as she stared deep into Jack's eyes. Sarah started screaming,

"Yes...gonna...ugh...just a little...ugh...gonna...YES, I'M CUMMING!" she screeched. At long last Jack felt his balls contract and in an almighty lunge his cock started spewing jet after jet of boiling hot cum deep into his wife's spasming cunt. He held his cock there as his wife's grasping pussy milked it and stared at the exquisite sight of Jo's silent orgasm. Their mouths mimicked kisses and smiled with the bittersweet pain of orgasm. He couldn't take the pleasure any longer and his reflexes took over – he closed his eyes. With a shudder he rammed his wife one more time. When he opened his eyes, Jo was gone.

When he awoke in the morning it was with a sense of disbelief. Had last night really happened? And if it had, what was going to happen today? Surely Jo, or more likely Sarah would be embarrassed about it. He felt terrible. It just wasn't fair to subject a friend and guest of theirs to such an experience. They were like animals! He lay in bed worrying about it, whilst hoping that the two girls would be able to get over it.

He hit upon the idea of making some tea for Jo, which would give him an excuse for going into her bedroom to see how she was. Carefully he slipped out of the bed and headed off downstairs.

Jo awoke to a gentle tapping on her arm. She reluctantly let go of her dream – which seemed to involve her getting a good stuffing off a man with an excessively wide cock, and incredible stamina – aren't dreams great! As she came to her eyes settled upon Jack who stood before her in just his boxer shorts. That got her attention! Her half-asleep mind gazed at his well-defined body without reservation and it took her a few minutes to realise what she was doing and look up into his eyes. He gazed at her with some intensity and it was only then that she remembered what had happened last night! With a flash she pictured his tense, sweaty body slamming his hard dick into her friend. She remembered the crazed look in his eyes as he held his cock inside Sarah and emptied his tortured sack deep into her pussy whilst staring into Jo's eyes. Immediately her pussy remembered, and she felt it moisten straight away. God, he wasn't here to fuck her was he? He started to speak,

"I..." before he could say any more she held a finger to her lips and motioned to the wall between their rooms. She tapped her ear to accent her point. He seemed to understand, and paused for a minute,

"I'm sorry,"he mouthed to her. She gave him a puzzled look,

"Why,"she mouthed back. This seemed to confuse him. He looked at her as though she should know what he meant. He gave a knowing look at the wall and crouched down so that he could whisper in her ear,

"About last night," he whispered with a breath, "it really wasn't fair on you to have to go through that." She gave him a strange look,

"But it was good, I had a great time," he looked totally shocked,

"You did?" he said a bit louder. She gave him a stern look, nodding her head to the wall, before replying with a whisper,

"Yes, I fucking did! I haven't cum that hard for years! I was just a bit jealous that I didn't get any cock. But you're my best friend's husband so I know I can't have that. But it was still fantastic!" she finished with a sigh. He seemed surprised at this and sat back a little whilst he thought. After a few seconds the troubled look left his face and he smiled over at her.

"Me too. You know how much I wanted you though don't you?" he asked with a barely audible whisper, "I still do." Jo looked at him and nodded. He looked so intent on her at that moment, she just longed to open her self to him and take his throbbing meat inside her. Her pussy twitched at the thought and before she knew she'd done it her legs were starting to open underneath the blankets, she thrust her barely covered breasts out instinctively as her nipples stiffened. Jack stared at her tits from just a few feet away. Mesmerised he started to reach out a hand to her. She watched with bated breath as his fingers closed the gap between them and caressed her left breast. She gasped. Jack continued staring as his thumb and forefinger squeezed her juicy nipple. God his touch felt so good! She let out an involuntary groan.

karmakoma
karmakoma
15 Followers