Hidden in a Circle of Friends Pt. 01

Story Info
A triangle of friends discover that they have similar views.
4k words
4.12
43.5k
38
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you are reading this from the location of my publishing you would know this is a wife sharing/cuckolding story. If you're not into stories with this kind of content please politely move on as this isn't for you. If you're the type of psycho that just likes to write ignorant comments without an explanation or helpful advice: get fucked idiot!! For the rest of you I hope the read is partially original, and enjoyable.

*****

JAY

It was a Sunday morning in July, and it was shaping up to be a productive day. I had planned to restrict myself to my garage and work on my pet project car. I was fortunate to have my best friend and work mate Colin over to give me a hand. These were the days I lived for; it hardly mattered if we touched a tool I thought as I started taking my first pull of my recently opened beer. This was going to shape up to be a manly afternoon.

My name is Jay and I am a normal guy, living a normal life. I work at a local manufacturing plant and live a bachelor's life. I have had many chances to do the accepted thing and get married and shackled down, but the right person never came along to convince me it was the right thing to do. I was 45 and getting to around the age were marrying and having kids were kind of out of the picture anyway; if I planned on finding love now it would have been strictly for the company.

It was only 9Am, and we barely had time to fill my mini fridge with beer before the phone rang. Colin was removing brake rotors and his hands were filthy. His phone had been on my work shop counter were he left it, and for his convenience I picked up his phone and answered it for him. I quickly set the phone to speaker, and placed it on the hood of the car in front of him. "Hello, Colin speaking," I heard him answer. I recognized the person on the phone as being a manager from the plant, and the nature of this call was about to bring me down.

"Hey Colin, I have a big favor I need from you. The #5 conveyor line is down, and we need you to come in immediately," The voice on the phone said. That voice wasn't asking for assistance as much as he was demanding it. Our union contract had a guaranteed maintenance clause that enforced our cooperation in moments like this.

"Alright I am coming, but so that you know you barely caught me before I was a few beer deep and unavailable for work," Colin said in a gruff tone and hung up the phone without saying good bye.

"Shitty," is all I could say to explain how I felt. I really wanted Colin's help today because in truth he was the expert in mechanics, and days like today rarely happened often enough for my liking. I really liked hanging out and planned for a simple afternoon with just us two guys drinking beer around my neglected project car.

Colin offered me a rain check on his assistance with the car, and then finished the rest of his first beer with a single pull. I shouldn't of poked fun at him, but as he was going to get in his car I opened another beer and reminded him not to work too hard.

As his tires rolled out of my drive way and his car disappeared in the distance I took a seat near the entrance of my garage. I must of sat there for over an hour just relaxing and enjoying the perfect weather. I lost my motivation to finish anything I had planned to complete on the car, but I pleasantly decided not to put down any beer I previously picked up unless it was empty.

It was moments like this that made me realize it might have been nice to have a girlfriend or at least someone to spend time with. The more I thought about it the more I wanted someone to spend some intimate time with, but at the moment I had burned through most of my female friends with benefits. As my minded wandered, I considered my options on how I could properly pleasure myself without openly reveling myself in the backyard. I started to rub the area through my pants momentarily, and got a young man's response from my neither region before I heard a, "beep." The beep came from inside my garage, and it wasn't a sound I was familiar with. I was now packing a semi erect cock, and it made getting up from my chair awkward. I shuffled back into the garage and looked for the source of the unknown beep. In my search I heard another beep moments later, and found its source. Colin left his phone on the hood of the car near where he had been working; he had forgotten it in his disgruntled rush to leave.

Colin

Maybe people would have thought I was typical for a guy my age, but I felt luckier than that. I never had problems with the ladies, and I came from a good home. I am now in my mid 30's and found myself nearly financially stress-free with an amazing wife a few years my junior. My life outside of home and work is mutually blessed with an assortment of good friends, and a few that we can call best friends.

I was married in my early 30's, and my predicament started almost immediately after we tied the knot. I was a normal guy that loved his wife and previously adored the ladies. In truth I even secretly romanced a few attached ladies in my time; each instance was a naughty treasure. Maybe it was age, or maybe I was just a casualty of online porn. The epidemic online had no boundaries and I had went from a casual viewer of porn to someone that embraced it closer than even I knew I should of. The problem I seen in porn was that the more I saw; the more I needed. Any man that views that stuff can tell you there is a flavor for everyone, and the problem is that some flavors are worse for you than others. What started out to be an interest in mature women in 3 sum situations quickly turned into an interest in the fastest growing fetish online: Cuckolding. It was honestly easier accepting the taboo nature of my interest knowing how popular it had become. It was easy to find material highlighting my deepest darkest fantasies when it was a Google search away. When I made the transcendence from watching cuckold porn to wanting to experience it for myself I felt ashamed. It was completely plausible someone I knew secretly felt the same as I did, but it wasn't likely as the fetish wasn't accepted as mainstream. I was also in a position were sharing something like that would be unacceptable among anyone I knew.

I went from looking at pictures and short videos with the theme of married women cheating with other men to eventually reading the stories and accounts of men and women living the lifestyle. Something about the humiliation and freedom of the married man watching his wife get pleased by another man seemed like the ultimate in entertainment. I tried to understand my fascination with watching a wife cheat, but all it did was spawn my obsession with the subject and before I knew it every pornographic image in my mind stared my wife. I am now capable of rationalizing it as a great thing; my wife had truly become the only woman of my dreams.

In time I felt the overbearing urge to do what many men before me needed to do, or at least that is what I have read on many different web articles. I wanted to breech the subject with my wife, and at least explain the sexual torment I had burning inside. I had no idea how she would react, or if it would be something we would even consider doing. I needed to confide in someone, and there was no better person to share it with. I needed her to know the twisted reality I was living in, and I wondered if there was any outside chance if I wasn't feeling it alone.

Rachel

I wasn't an angel before meeting my husband, and maybe it was the bumps and bruises of meeting Mr. Wrong so many times that made finding Mr. Right such a blessing. I knew early I wanted to marry Colin, and to make sure he didn't get away I proposed to him. He has always loved me, and treated me in a way even my judgmental father had to approve. He was a great provider and a man that had the respect of his friends and piers. He was slightly over 4 years older than me, but still looked good enough to keep me on my toes and my trophy worth up high.

I suppose some problems are bound to show up, and some start small and then grow malignant. His failure to keep his pornographic viewing secret was obvious at first. He simply didn't understand the necessity to clear his browsing history early on, but it did help with translating to me his healthy liking of women his own age. I didn't mind him looking at porn as long as he was trying to hide it, and eventually his computer skills improved enough to hide his casual browsing. When I stopped being able to screen what he was looking at I became curious. I started to look at his phone, and even installed a secret application to save his history for my viewing later. At first I was troubled with what I was seeing as the content seemed to be about men sleeping with other men's wives in a humiliating fashion. I was troubled at the idea of my husband being aroused at the thought of being attracted to other married women in order to gain satisfaction from soiling their relationship. His viewing history had become centered on the subject of wife sharing, and the fringe fetish of cuckolding. The amount of time and energy he was using to covertly spending on this subject started to impact our own relationship, and it made me increasingly concerned that he was going to do something beyond viewing.

I loved my husband, and I feared beyond fear that anything would come between us. I would be crushed to see him with another woman no matter what the reason would be. I loved him because I imagined him to be a kind and loving man, and the mean selfish men in his fantasy were not the image of him I married. When we went to bed at night I had to contend with the images of him pleasuring himself while looking and reading the filth he now obsessed over. It hurt me to think I was not enough for him, and that he chose a path that he couldn't share with me.

After a slow decline in our relationship those last few months. I felt I needed to improve my efforts in the bedroom. I thought that if I was more daring and adventurous we would be able to rekindle those dwindling flames of passion. I read my own self-help books, and took the advice of marriage councilors and tried to include role-play. One night I swallowed my inhibitions and tried something I felt silly doing. I secretly prepared a nice night for the two of us, and got a kinky outfit that even included a wig. When it was time for bed I appeared from the bathroom wearing the outfit and the wig, and referred to myself by another name. I approached sex from an angle that I thought he wanted, and I pretended to be an unsatisfied wife like the ones in his fantasies. He was clearly shocked by my actions as I had never done anything remotely like this before, and as I straddled him he remained un-aroused. I role played the wife of someone needing the touch of another man, and I tried to make him want to take me by the name of this other women. I was willing to let him have this erotic game as long as it was only between us. I wanted to be physically the only women for him, even if it meant he needed the mental aid of being with another. It didn't work, and the more I tried to pretend to be another woman the more it became awkward.

I started to cry and my feminine pride fell lower and lower. There I was dressed in the hottest outfit I had ever owned, and willing to please him in ways I previously thought were unacceptable and he still lacked interest in me. I suddenly felt a sense of failure, and I never felt less beautiful in my life.

He tried to comfort me, and tried to suggest that he was suffering from a case of impedance related to the surprise. I knew he was at least partially lying, because I knew this was the exact kind of thing that consumed his online browsing. "Why don't you like me," was all I could blubber.

"Honey I love you! It's just that I am not comfortable with you pretending to be someone else. I don't think I would want to lie and hurt you with another woman. What made you think this was something I would want," he asked?

I stopped and thought for a moment. I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell him about how I had been aware of his online activity. I wasn't sure if he would be upset with me spying on him, but I also thought it was about time to clear the air. "I know what you're looking at on the computer. You have been looking at it for a few months now, and I am worried I am not enough women for you anymore. Your secret fantasy is dangerous because I don't think I could handle it. I never even heard of the word cuckold till maybe two months ago," I said while wiping away a tear that smudged my makeup.

He looked shocked and his complexion turned the shade of a bright red apple. He struggled to say something because I would imagine he never thought I knew about his secret interests. As I waited for a response something happened; I felt his flaccid cock start to grow. It quickly started to fold out and grow rigid as I remained straddled over him. "Why would this excite him," I thought?

"Honey, I wasn't ready to talk to you about that yet," he said before pausing. "It's embarrassing to admit I liked what you scene, and it's something I have been holding in for a long time. You have to understand that I love you, and only have eyes for you. I wish there was a normal way to tell you how I feel, but I have lived with the shame and guilt of wanting to share you with another man so badly it's effected my every move in the bedroom. I know I might not be the picture of a chivalrous husband, but why would you ever dress up and pretend to be someone else," he said with a small tear growing the in corner of his eye and a shaft now so hard it was pressing against my threshold.

"You wanted to be the cuckold," I gasped as with the wind was being knocked out of me with the weight of my misunderstanding? As I waited for him to answer I lowered myself on to his now rock hard shaft.

Jay

I picked up the phone I had previously only seen in Colin's hands. The phone still had a lit screen from the recently received text message. It was from his wife Rachel, and it seemed to be a pretty boring message regarding how she wanted him to pick up some milk on the way home. I laughed to myself, "Married life."

Colin's wife Rachel was easily my favorite of all my friends' wives. She never gave me the impression that she took issue with my bachelor ways, and she made me feel more like a friend then the grudging person she shares her husband with. When most of your friends are married, or significantly attached it can be isolating when people group up for couples events. I knew when Colin and Rachel were around I had a welcoming and nonjudgmental friend in them.

I was close to 10 years older than Colin and well over 10 years older than Rachel, but felt they were more my age than anyone else I knew to be 45. I often had a level of guilt when we were all together because I had a secret envy of Colin. He was the best guy I knew and he deserved every good thing that came his way, but at times I carried an unhealthy crush on his wife. I would have liked to blame my interest in his wife on a runaway heart, but the truth is she was really just that great. Yeah she was attractive, and yes she was elegant without a trashy bone in her body. She was the type that made a person feel comfortable in their own skin. When I spoke to her I always felt a connection that I attributed to her gracious welcoming nature. The woman was a class act.

I was a few beers deep and feeling kind of humorous when I decided not to put that phone back down. She was unaware her husband was forced into work so quickly, and it was likely he didn't call her to tell her about it since he lost his phone. I considered how I should break the news to her that he was called in, and possibly make it a bit comical. I wrote several responses before deleting them and rewriting something different each time, and then I sent the actual response. I settled on, "I think the milk is going to have to wait. Getting called into work and now were going to have a lot of leftover beer, and an unfinished car. Can you work a tool while I am gone," I wrote what I thought was an obvious sexual innuendo. I took another drink and smiled to myself as I waited for a response.

The phone let loose another beep a few moments later. "You tease. You know I would, but you said I couldn't," was the contents of the message.

I thought the message was weird, and maybe she knew it was me teasing her. We had a history of teasing each other in such ways, and at times I had to tread carefully as to not disrespect the boundaries of our friendship. I thought about how I should write back, and if I should keep up the pretense I was still Colin. I figured she was ok with a flirty response, and was likely going to realize it was me anyway. "Maybe I changed my mind, and I want you to learn how to use a tool today. What happens in the garage stays in the garage," I wrote.

I didn't have to wait very long for a response this time. She was clearly holding her phone in anticipation of a message from her thought-to-be husband. "Did you really change your mind? Would he know I would be coming over, or have you told him? I don't want to show up and just come onto him if he doesn't know," it wrote.

Something about what was happening was making me very hard. The half erect penis which moments ago sat patiently in my pants was now struggling to escape fully charged. Either she was doing a very good job reversing my tease, or something seemed very telling why we got along so well. "Tell me what kind of tool you will want to use, and I will have him lay it out for you before you arrive," I wrote still trying hard to keep it to innuendos because I wasn't sure what was happening anymore.

There was a brief pause before I received a response this time. I took the moment to stand deeper into my garage to remain hidden while I placed my beer on the table and then began to rub my cock through my jeans. "This chick is definitely winning this contest of wills," I said to myself while thinking she was just pulling my leg.

"OMG you did tell him!! I want him to lay me down and use his tool on me. You know I want to fuck him, but only if you're alright with it," it wrote.

I was stunned as it was more then I imagined was passable for a joke. This kind of joke would be over the top, and not funny anymore. I accidentally started something, but the guilt of my schemes was blind folded by the stiffness of my manhood.

Another message came in as I stood in awe of what was happening. I didn't know what to say, and I guess she needed a response. "I am going to call. I need you to tell me it's alright and I will do it," the message said.

I then stood in fear knowing this had went too far, and that she was about to call. "Is she about to laugh on the phone, or was this all real," I whispered to myself? The phone started to ring in my hand, and I saw the name on the phone pop us as, "Rachel's phone." I played with fire and now I have to answer the phone and face reality, or get laughed at for her sucking me into believing it was real. My curiosity and unwilling nature to let her make believe she fooled me in my own game had me answer.

I answered and said nothing. Rachel immediately jumped into conversation, "Are you really ready? Ever since you told me you wanted me to do it with another guy I have wanted to do it with him, but I need your permission before I'll do it," she said in a tone I didn't recognize; she was panting in ecstasy.

Before speaking I had become aware that I had been unconsciously reaching my hand inside my pants and vigorously touching myself. I couldn't lie to her or pretend anymore. I had to tell the truth regardless to how this situation explodes into drama. "Rachel, Colin left his phone at my place and I was just trying to be funny," I said before hearing the phone call turn into a dial tone.

12