Hidden in a Circle of Friends Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Poor you come over here and relax for a minute. We hardly saw each other this evening before you had to head back out," I said sitting up and reaching for her in order to pull her next to me.

"Oh honey I was thinking of taking a shower before lying down. I moved some merchandize around while I waited and I kind of built up a sweat."

"Oh no you don't I have been waiting for you all night," I said pulling her warm body on top mine, "Now give me a kiss." As we kissed I felt her self-conscious body react to being touched. The longer we kissed the lower my hand dropped till it was doing the initial squeezing of her behind.

"Honey I am tired, between working all day and then tonight I am beat. I am also sore from last night," she said trying to indicate that last night's sex left her sensitive down below.

"It must have been good because I didn't hear any complaints at the time," I boasted. "Let me give you a message then. I really just want to spend some time with you right now," I said while starting to rub her shoulders and back. I rolled her over and mounted myself over her legs so that I could massage her from behind. As my hands made their way over her back I could feel her perspiration around her shoulders and neck, and I could feel her perky body between my legs.

"So what did you do while I was gone," she asked.

"Nothing much, I thought about this weekend a bit and felt better knowing we were going to put things on hold for a while."

"Did you finally change your mind, or are you as nervous about it as I am," she questioned.

"I love my wife and after last night I thought it was best to slow things down a bit. Maybe I would feel better if I thought I was still the crazy one," I answered with a laugh. I then reached down to pull up her shirt so that it could remove it from being in the way of my massaging hands.

"Uh..ughh," she groaned letting her shirt slip over her head, "Its ok I was thinking I can't go anyway. I will be on call if the problem returns this weekend, and I think it's a good time for me to stay away," she answered.

"Maybe I will skip it too and stay home with you then."

"No, I would rather you go and spend some time with Jay. You need to spend some time hanging out without me around so you can sort things out with him. Maybe if I am not there you will see him differently again."

Something about her wanting me to spend time around him alone this weekend made a lot of sense, but as I looked down at her beautiful frame I felt jealousy towards the man she had wandering eyes for. That jealousy was turning me on. "So you trust me not to tell him anything if you're not there," I said teasing as I continued to move my hands over her body.

"You won't because you promised not to say anything. That counts even if I am not there," she answered now stretching one of her arms back and reaching for my hard manhood between my legs. "Getting all turned on up there are you. I thought I told you I was sore and tired," she mumbled while having her face down in a pillow as she inspected my arousal.

"Maybe I like what I am looking at, and besides I like being a bit jealous." I said whispering down at her before kissing her back and undoing the zipper on the back of her pants.

"I like being able to get you a little jealous, but I thought this was only going to be a massage. I really don't feel up to it right now; I am just too sticky to feel fresh." She was clearly smiling and enjoying herself so I took the liberty to pull up on her hips so that I was able to slide her pants down.

As I slid her pants down my kisses traced down her spine till the only thing covering her was a thong seated between her cheeks. My hands returned to work over her lower back as my lips moved to kiss the bubbly cheeks looking up at me from her face down body. "Oh god you look good tonight. I want to make you feel good," I whispered while kissing the back of her thighs as my hands reached to unclasp the back of her bra.

"Ahhh that.. that feels nice...I told you I am sore there...sore...we shouldn't do that tonight," she panted trying to remind me that she didn't want to go that far.

"I am only massaging you my love. I won't do anything you didn't ask for," I seductively answered while drawing my hands down both sides of her back as they made their way along the curvature of her hour glass frame. My lips made their way down both sides of her thighs and down into the divot of her knee.

"I...I..don't feel fresh...and...and...I have been sweating...sore," sighing in relief to my touch. As my hands reached the lacy tops of her thongs her legs began to spread keeping the garment in place, "Honey...honey..you don't want to do that tonight." I had a clear line of sight for my trail of pleasure as I began moving back up the inside of her thigh till I reached the base of her moist lady bits.

"What if I told you I wanted to do it," I said exhaling a torrent of air over both sides of the small damp fabric aiding her denial of pleasure I lusted to give her. "I want to do it for you," I said while leading her to roll over onto her back while I remained prone between her legs.

Her hands reach down and with her all of her digits she held me in her grasp by the hair. "I...I could shower first...before you...you lick me," she moaned opening her legs slightly wider and clenching my hair.

I remained silent as I slid my tongue up the inside of her thigh. My finger pulled back the coated fabric of her thong to reveal her quivering mound of pleasure. Her moans turned to pants, and her pants turned to wails of pleasure as my tongue honed in on its target. Her hands ever gripping my hair were not rejecting my advance, or allowing me to withdraw. As my tongue circled the recess of her most sensitive area I looked up to see her head arched back with her eyes closed as she called out, "Oh fuck...fuck...fuck...oh god fuck." She moved one hand from my head to adjust the protective layer of her panty, and used the other hand to draw my intimate kiss deeper. She opened her eyes and looked down into mine while I pierced through her protective layer of femininity and orally applied pleasure to a spot that forced her approval with every breath. "Oh god..fuck..oh yes..yes..fuck yes...lick it...yes lick me...I want this...," she begged as my tongue found its way it into every private corner.