Hidden In The Trees Ch. 02

Story Info
They take turns going down
770 words
4.4
17.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msamson
msamson
4 Followers

Opening my mouth, I cover her pussy with my lips, gently rubbing the area below her clit with my tongue. Her hand presses my head down against her harder, and that is one way I know what she needs. The other way is her breathing, which is coming in ragged gasps now.

Her g-spot fascinates me. When we first started playing this way, it was a barely perceptible hardening that would happen before she came. But each time we did it, it seemed like it would swell larger each time as if it were a muscle that was being toned up with exercise.

She is wet enough now that the towel under her ass is getting wet, and my entire hand is slick with her juices. She groans lowly, kicks the left leg up over the seat back, lifts her right foot up on the dashboard, toes pressed into the glass of the window, and spreads her legs as wide as they can go.

I know this moment, it's when she wants to be fucked hard, is just focusing on the feeling of being filled up deeply as possible. I am tempted to slip my cock in her along with my fingers (that drives her crazy) but instead I put in a third finger, then my pinky too, so now I have four fingers inside her.

She clenches the seat back with one hand, and the other is pushing hard against the back of my head. My face is pressed so hard onto her pussy that I barely have room to breathe. Words are lost to her now; animal grunts take the place of the words I know she would be saying. That's OK, because my body knows what her body is crying for.

I push deep with my hand, rubbing the swollen spot inside her that now feels about the size of a baseball and is rock hard. As my knuckles are straining against the tightness of her entrance, not quite daring to push harder for fear of hurting her, I can tell by her moans that she wants that fullness.

"UuuUGGHHnnn..." She suddenly thrusts hard with her hips, and my hand pops inside her, leaving only my thumb outside. I started rocking my hand, flats of my fingers now cupping her hard and swollen g-spot. Her moans get louder and louder, building in volume to nearly a scream. She presses my head down with crushing force and her hips thrusting madly, her body fucking my face, fucking my hands.

I use my thumb to rub the area just below her clit, and tighten the circle of my mouth right over her hardened nub. A sucking motion pulls it into my mouth. She sucks in a giant breath abruptly, her thrusting stops, and her body becomes tense and rigid as steel. She snaps her head forward, eyes wide, watching me, and I carry on the motion she stopped, fucking her hard with my hand, fingers stroking that spot, thumb and tongue now giving her that friction on her clit that I had been avoiding.

The force of her orgasm is shattering, and she screams.

I feel her entire pussy contract tightly on my hand and she ejaculates, spraying my mouth with hot liquid. It feels like I am being peed on, the force and volume are so much, but it's not urine. Her hips jerk spasmodically into motion again, lifting her ass up into the open air, fucking my face like mad as she rides the orgasm to get every last wave of pleasure she can out of it.

My fingers feel the hot swollen ball inside of her deflate as she cums, and in a moment the rocking slows, then stops. She falls back down into the seat in exhaustion, and I pull back to sit up and watch her.

Her breasts bob with her shaky breath, and I slowly pull my hand out of her and lightly rub it over the surface of her pussy in soft soothing strokes. She is still out there in that quiet place that forms in your head after a thunderclap, eyes focused on nothing, enjoying the slowly receding shudders and twitches that her body is doing on its own.

After a few moments her eyes focus and she puts her hand on top of mine, still stroking her wetness, feeling her own pussy and getting her hand soaked with her juices.

Wordlessly, she sits up, puts a hand on my chest, and pushes me back to a reclining position, and grabs my cock with her slick hand.

...continued in Part 3...

msamson
msamson
4 Followers