Hidden In The Trees Ch. 03

Story Info
They take turns going down
1.2k words
4.21
15.5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msamson
msamson
4 Followers

She was the only girl I've ever known that truly loved to give head. It was a power trip for her, because she could make a guy do anything when she was going down on him. She loved the fact that I was at my most vulnerable at that moment, she loved the feel of head of my cock moving in her mouth, loved the smell, loved the taste of cum, but most of all she loved to watch me at the moment of orgasm.

She would love it when I had been horny for a long time, because when I came, I came a lot.

I laid back and watched her body move, naked except for that white shirt she still had on, skin moist with perspiration from earlier. She kneels down across the seat, bringing her face an inch away from the tip of my cock, still tight in her hand. I look down the line of her back, ass up in the air, and for a brief second I imagine what it would look like to be a passerby: beautiful ass almost hanging out the window, her shaved pussy still wet and dripping from a minute ago.

I want to fuck her so bad it hurts. My cock twitches in her hand, and I start to sit up with the intention of turning her around and taking her from behind.

"Nope," she says, putting her wet hand square in my chest and shoving me roughly back, and giving me a wicked smile.

Squeezing her fingers tightly at the base of my cock, she slowly strokes upward, milking a large droplet of clear lubrication out of the tip and watches as it slowly oozes down the head onto her fingers.

Tracing the head of my cock with her tongue, she savors the taste. She loves to tease me, make me wanting it more and more, and I watch helplessly as she slowly lowers her mouth, pushing the head past tight lips and a hint of teeth. She stops the motion there, circling her tongue around me and watches me with a steady gaze.

The sight of her pretty face with my dick in her mouth is almost too much to bear. I put my hand on her head to draw her down, but instead she turns her head sideways, the tip of my cock coming out of her mouth with a pop. Slowly she runs her tongue down the underside of my shaft stopping to flick that very sensitive ridge about halfway down.

For what feels like hours, but is probably only a minute or two, she teases me slowly going over every inch of my penis with her tongue and lips, while one hand is slowly and lightly caressing my balls. I feel a slick finger moving down below my sack, and come to rest lightly on my anus.

Her face comes to rest with my cockhead just touching her lips, and she makes pouty lips and sucks ever so slightly on the very tip. The finger on my anus is probing now, circling, teasing, and just pressing into my puckered hole.

God, I just want it. I just fucking NEED it. I spread my legs wide and push, trying to get my cock in her mouth, to get some friction. Anything. It's fruitless because she moves with me and I am still maddeningly on the edge. Her finger pushes deeper into my asshole, puckered tight against its entry, and she moves it in little circles inside of me, waiting for it to relax. Still she waits, still she teases.

Just when I can't handle it anymore, right that that point that I am going to push her back and just fuck the crap out of her, she jams her head down onto my cock taking my whole length into her mouth. I remember that at 18 years of age I did not know how rare deep throat skills were, and honestly I don't know if that is what she did or not. All I knew was my whole dick was in her mouth, her nose pressed into my pubic hair, and the hot tightness was maddening.

Just as I thought it couldn't feel any better, she moves her tongue while still fully engulfing me, moving it up and down on the underside of my cock, stroking it.

I don't have words, just loud groans that would be "Fuck!" if I could think enough to make the words, but I am lost in a world of sensation, and I exist in one single spot of pleasure so intense it is almost painful. I am at the edge, I want more, I don't give a fuck about anything.

I grab her hair, making a fist in it, and she pulls back and starts pumping on my cock with her face, fucking me with her mouth. With each hard thrust she slams down onto my throbbing stiffness I think it must be uncomfortable for her to do that, but she too seems lost in a sensation and keeps pulling up and slamming down on me, each thrust downward also pushing her finger further into my ass.

It doesn't take long. Just eating her pussy and the smell of her on my face has kept me right on the edge, and now these powerful strokes, that beautifully face wanting, needing it, watching me as she goes down on me pushes it over the edge.

My body is rocked with convulsions, and she slams down on me hard, deep as she can go, and does that motion with her tongue again.

It feels like fire shooting out, and I am tense, taut, pulling her head hard onto me, thrusting, fucking her mouth, and that maddening finger up my ass finds a place almost electric as sensation shoots through my whole body. It feels like I am flooding her throat and yet still she sucks me for more.

After a long deep cum my body relaxes, shudders, and I fall back. Slowly she pulls the finger out of my ass, and pulls back to suck the last of my juices from the tip of my cock. A few long slow strokes where it feels like she is milking my cock, and she lifts her head, smiles at me, and licks her lips.

God, she is fucking amazing. I know it's not forever. We both know it. We aren't in love, but we get along well as friends, and play so well, it's like we are taking every bit of enjoyment out of every encounter we have.

I grab her shoulders and pull her to me, and she flops against my chest, laughing. We cool together in the waning afternoon light, silent, listening to our own breathing, the low radio, and birds in the distance.

Endless minutes later she gets up and we get dressed. One ritual remains, something that started onces as an afterthought, continued as a joke, but after countless encounters like this has become a habit, a satisfying end to our romp.

She looks at me with a raised eyebrow. "Slurpee?"

"Hell yeah." I start engine and we drive off to our 7-11 that we always go to, and laugh about the confused looking clerk that is always there, who seems to know what these two sweaty, smelly, rumply-looking kids were up to just minutes before.

THE END

msamson
msamson
4 Followers