Hidden Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Cousins further their love in secret.
6.3k words
4.72
21.2k
55

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,072 Followers

"Did your cousin behave?" My mother asked as she set her rolling suitcase next to the dining room table and walked into the living room. She looked tired from her trip.

I looked over to Carey who was sitting on the furthest cushion of the couch. She was wearing her little shorts again. She had been reading with her knees pulled up so high that they nearly touched her chin. I couldn't help but stare at her almost naked lower half. My mother didn't seem to notice it. Carey smiled and nodded.

"He did." She said. "But, he did force me to watch a scary movie."

"What?" I said in shock.

"Ay-yah, Matt!" My mother cried out in mock anger. She walked up to me and smacked me across my head, "You know what those kinds of movies do to your cousin! I don't need her wetting the couch! We just got the damn thing and she scares so easily! The next time you make her watch one of those movies and she wets the couch, you will be paying for the cleaning if not a new one! Carey, stand up for yourself! If it isn't something you want to watch, say something!"

I laughed wildly as Carey got a bit of my mother's playful wrath. Carey sat there with a mock pout on her face as her cheeks were deep read from embarrassment. I lifted a middle finger to Carey who only returned one of her own to me. My mother laughed and walked to her bedroom.

"Do you guys want some cold noodles for dinner?" she asked before disappearing into the hallway.

"Yes!" Carey cried out in glee as she kicked her feet out in absolute joy.

I reached over and grabbed a near naked ass cheek. Carey flinched so violently at my sudden touch that she nearly fell off the couch.

"Watch it, mister." She whispered.

I smiled. "You watch it...sitting around like the way you are. How am I supposed to keep my hands to myself?"

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Like how?"

"Your knees all being up near your face...your ass was hanging out."

"Oh?" she said. She pulled her knees back up to her chin and bared her rear end again for me to look. "You mean like this?"

I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to my tablet. "You're crazy."

"What did you guys do when I was gone?" my mother asked as she walked out of her room.

"We went to Manhattan to go exploring." Carey said with a wide grin on her face. "Other than that, we just hung around."

"Good." My mom said as she stepped into the kitchen and pulled on an apron. She moved about the kitchen and started making the cold noodles that we loved so much. "Matt, do you have any projects coming?"

"One in the city next week for a production shoot. I am also helping with a wedding photo shoot as a second camera that same weekend." I said matter-of-factly.

She nodded. "Can you two go to your room? I need some quiet while I cook and call some of the other brokers."

Carey hopped off the couch and walked over to my mother. She gave her a hug and walked off to our room. I was sluggish at first. Carey was flirting with me all morning. I saw it in her eyes that she was up to no good. It was easy when my mother wasn't home, but now with her back, a new equation was added to the mix. I passed by my mother hoping that she didn't spot my semi-erect cock. She lifted her chin quickly and motioned for me to talk.

"Yeah?" I asked as I eyed Carey darting off into our room.

"Is everything ok?" my mother asked.

"Yeah." I said, "Why?"

My mother smiled a warmly. "I don't know. You know your mother has instincts. It feels different in this house. Did something happen while I was gone? Did you two fight? Was she being a brat? Were you being mean to her? I promised your aunt to keep things peaceful."

I looked back down the hallway and spotted Carey's head sticking out of our room. She made kissing faces. She was absolutely adorable, my heart wanted to melt. I turned back to my mother and shook my head. "No fighting, mom. We just hung out and reconnected."

She nodded slowly. "Reconnected?"

I nodded.

"You two were always close. It is a shame that your aunt and uncle had to move so far away." She said simply and shooed me away with her hand. "Dinner will be done in an hour. I will let you two know."

"Thanks mom." I said and walked away from her. My heartbeat was deafening in my ears. I walked a bit shakily back to my room. The hallway seemed to ripple in my vision as I escaped my mother's intuition.

"Are you ok?" Carey whispered when I walked into the room.

"I think so." I said as I shut the door.

"What did your mom say?"

I shrugged, "I don't know. She asked if we had a fight or something. She said she felt something different between us."

Carey's face dropped all playful joy. "Do you think she suspects anything?"

"I don't think so."

She stood there with a new somber attitude and played with her fingers nervously. "God, I hope she doesn't suspect anything. I don't want us to get into trouble."

"I don't either."

She looked up to me, "I will try to behave."

I reached out and pulled her close to me. She yielded to my touch and fell into my arms. I held her close and was once again washed away by the sweet floral perfume that she wore. I kissed her softly on the forehead. "We will be fine." I said softly and reached down and grabbed her perfect little rear end. "We will be fine as long as you stop waving this around in front of my face!"

She pushed off of me and thumped her little fists on my chest. "I can't help it."

"Oh?"

She spun around and walked over to her futon. She flopped down onto it in dramatic fashion and sighed, "I can't help it."

"Really, you can't help it?"

"I want to be cute, sexy and attractive for you."

I sat down on my bed and smiled, "Why?"

"Cuz..."

"Cuz?"

Carey shrugged, "I now you see a lot of pretty girls out there other than me. I don't want to lose you because of that. I don't want to lose what I feel because I'm not cute or because I'm not attractive enough."

"Carey..." I said. I shook my head, "No, that won't happen."

"No?"

I shook my head. "You won't lose me that way."

"But, I could lose you?"

I nodded.

"How?" she asked as she sat up.

"You will definitely lose me when you wet the couch the next time we watch a scary movie."

"Ugh!" Carey exclaimed as she lunged from the futon and knocked her little body against mine flattening me out onto the bed. She clamored onto me, reached out like a snake striking at a mouse and clamped onto a nipple of mine. "Take it back."

I laughed and shook my head. She smiled mischievously and pinched hard on my nipple. The pain was unbearable, but I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of knowing that she hurt me. I stayed quiet while Carey cranked her hand.

"Take it back." She whispered as she leaned closer to me.

I reached out and grabbed her head. I pulled her in close and kissed her firmly on the lips. Her hand stopped pinching. Her body melted against mine. She kissed back and I felt the fury of her kiss. Her hands wrapped around me and held herself tight against my body. I broke the kiss and smiled. She looked at me with wonder and confusion. "I take it back."

She smiled and 'thumped' her head onto my chest. She looked up at me dreamily, "Why am I so drunk in love with you?"

"I don't know, but we have to be more careful with my mom being back."

She nodded. "I promise."

*

My mother made her famous cold noodles and left them for us. She had a meeting with the other brokers that went with her on her business trip. I followed Carey into the kitchen after my mother had announced that she was leaving outside the closed door to our room. Carey looked back at me as we entered the kitchen. My eyes were locked onto her rear end once again. She caught me and smiled.

"You really do like looking at it, don't you?" she asked as she grabbed a few bowls from a cupboard.

I nodded, "I guess I do."

"I hope your mom is ok."

I sighed in worry, "I hope so too. It isn't often that she has to go back to the office after a business trip."

"What do we do until she comes home?" she asked as she scooped some noodles into the bowls. She looked over to me with a mischievous smile. "Maybe we can do some snuggling?"

"Snuggling?"

She nodded.

"Really?"

She put the cover back onto the container that had the cold noodles and placed it back into the refrigerator. She drizzled some seasoned sesame oil and sesame seeds onto the noodles before shrugging. "I don't know. You know what snuggling can lead to. It was just a suggestion."

I smiled, "I don't know if we have the time for that, Carey."

"Oh?"

I nodded.

"But, you're so quick."

I rolled my eyes as I scoffed at her attempt to get me riled up. "Ha, ha, but seriously, we really do need to be careful."

She nodded with a pout as she handed me my bowl of noodles. "I guess you're right. I will be a good girl."

I took the bowl and started at to the living room with her following me. I sat down and turned on the television before scanning Netflix for a show to watch. Carey sat next to me and slurped her noodles quietly as I settled on a comedy series. I picked up my own bowl, sat back and ate. I glanced over to her and found her watching the show. She had her legs crossed and was leaning away from me allowing me to get all the visual delight that I wanted. Her ass was nearly completely exposed from the way she sat. My cock started to twitch just by the sight alone. My eyes traveled up her body and settled on her lips. They shined from the sesame oil and glistened with the lights in the living room. Even with doing something as mundane as eating noodles, she was stunning. She turned as she found my eyes on her.

"Something wrong? Did I over-season your noodles?"

I shook my head.

"Then what?"

"Just admiring you."

She smiled, "Stop. I've seen you with prettier girls."

I slurped up some noodles and shrugged, "Sure, but they weren't pretty inside. You're perfect."

Carey rolled her eyes, "Stop, I'm far from perfect."

"You're perfect in my eyes."

She made a goofy face, "Stop it, you're making me blush."

"Seriously...you're cute, you're funny, you're smart and you have a playful soul. I can't find that in other women. But, I found it in you." I said as I slurped some more noodles. I chewed vigorously. She leaned over to me with a napkin in hand and dabbed away the excess sesame oil that was on my face. "In fact, you found me."

"Ok, I get it, Matt." She said softly as she took away the napkin. She kissed me softly on the lips. "I get that you are complimenting me. You are allowed to admire away."

"Thank you."

We ate in silence. Well, it wasn't complete silence. We enjoyed each other's company with the sounds of slurping noodles and chuckling at the show we watched. The entire time we sat together, Carey took chances to move closer and closer to me. I appreciated the act. It was subtle. She hoped that I wouldn't notice, but once her body was pressed against mine, it was no longer subtle. We finished with our noodles and started on the next episode of the show. I wrapped my arm around her as she snuggled into me with her head on my chest. I took a deep breath and enjoyed her scent. It was alluring. It was arousing. It made my heart race with her so close.

"You're heart is beating a little fast."

I kissed the top of her head, "It is because you're a little close."

She looked up to me and kissed me softly on the lips. The kiss was amazing. It was deep. It was meaningful. I leaned in closer for more when she tried to pull away. Her hand began to rub my leg over the fabric of my shorts. Her hand turned from my leg and gripped my arousal firmly. The signals were there. She needed me as much as I needed her. She broke the kiss forcefully to pull my shorts and boxers down. Her eyes locked onto my erect cock. She moistened her lips before diving down. I gasped audibly as her urgency was damn erotic. She sucked loudly. She sucked hurriedly. She shifted about on the couch as she hungry tasted me. I reached down between her legs and slipped my hand into her tiny shorts. She was wet.

"Oh my god, Carey, you're dripping!"

She pulled her head away from my cock and smiled, "I've wanted your cock the moment you grabbed my ass."

"Carey!"

"Pull my shorts off."

I did. I peeled the too-tight-for-anyone-to-use-at-the-gym shorts off of her. She didn't have any underwear on underneath them. My mouth dropped as my eyes locked onto her glistening slit. She pulled herself off my cock and flopped onto the couch. She pulled her legs open and back.

"Don't make me wait."

"Carey..."

"Don't make me beg." She said as her breathing had quickened.

I couldn't contain myself. I wanted her as much as she wanted me. But, the time my mother spent at her office varied, if it was a short meeting, she could be home at any moment. If it was a long meeting, we could take all the time that we wanted. But, my urge to be inside of my own cousin overrode any bit of sensibility that I had. I kicked off my shorts and mounted her. My cock slid into her waiting pussy. It fit perfectly. She gasped as she felt me enter her.

"Oh my god, Matt."

I pumped my hips wildly. The sense of urgency only fueled my lust. The sense of danger from my mother catching us in the act was thrilling. Being with her was everything that I had craved with other women.

"Yes, fuck me! Fuck me, Matt!" she cried out.

I reached down and clapped a palm across her mouth. The neighbors didn't need to hear us. At her volume, they would definitely have. My quieting her down abruptly made her eyes bulge with elation. She moaned into my hand as I continued to ravage her. Our bodies collided into each other as I moved faster and faster as I felt my ejaculation coming. She knew by the face I was making. Carey nodded her head faster and faster as she was coming to the brink.

"I'm going to cum." I grunted.

She nodded.

I couldn't hold on. My orgasm was fierce. I emptied into her as she came with me as well. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as a euphoric wave of uncontrollable pleasure ripped through her. Her body shook as I continued to pump into her. Spent, I slowed the pumping of my hips to a stop. I was about to lean down and kiss her passionately on the lips but froze when I heard the sound of locks being undone. I quickly pulled myself off of her and yanked my shorts on. Carey scrambled to do so as well and grabbed the empty bowls. My mother appeared. Her face looked tired and stressed from the meeting.

"Hey, kids." She said exhausted.

"Hey, mom." I greeted as I picked up the remote to the television and changed the show that we had been watching. I glanced over and found Carey washing the bowls in the kitchen sink. "How was the meeting?"

My mother set her briefcase down onto the dining room table and sighed. "I got a lot of work tomorrow. Some of the staff members will be coming over in the evening to plan out what we have to do next."

I nodded.

My mother walked into the kitchen to fix herself a bowl of noodles. I moved about in a bit of discomfort as I had not gotten a chance to clean my cock off. The remnants of my cum began to drip. "Oh, Carey...you look flushed."

My head shot over to the kitchen. My mother walked up to Carey and felt her forehead. My heart began to pound. I was nervous that my mother may connect the dots. My vision began to pulse from my fear.

"You seem a little warm." My mother said. "Why don't you go take a hot shower, take some medicine and go to bed?"

Carey nodded, "Ok. I think I will."

"Matt, don't bother her tonight. No scary movies or playing videogames. Let her sleep."

"Ok." I said with a sense of relief calming me as my mother didn't catch on.

She picked up her bowl of noodles and started to her room. She stopped at the hallway, "Can you two go out tomorrow for dinner and kill some time? I don't want you guys in the way when the staff comes over."

I nodded.

My mother nodded and disappeared into her room. I looked over to the kitchen. Carey looked out to me. Our eyes locked. She let out a sigh of relief. She motioned with her head for us to go back to our room. I nodded. I shut the television off and followed her into our sanctuary.

"That was close." She whispered as she rushed over to my desk and grabbed tissues from the box that sat next to my laptop. She pulled down her shorts and cleaned up. "Your cum was about to drip out of my shorts if your mom kept talking to me."

"Carey..." I said as I tried to conjure up the correct words.

She kicked off her shorts and tossed the tissues away. She walked over to me and got down on her knees. "I am sure you need cleaning up."

"Carey...we shouldn't."

She didn't listen. She pulled my shorts and boxers down. My flaccid cock dripped with the cum that I hadn't the chance to clean off. She tilted her head up and slowly twirled her tongue around the head lapping up the cum. I closed my eyes and exhaled slowly. It felt amazing. My cock was still sensitive from the impromptu session on the couch. Her tongue sent shivers up my spine as she dutifully cleaned. My cock began to stir. It stiffened to attention. Carey took that as a sign. She shifted the way she kneeled and began to envelop my cock with her mouth.

"Oh god..." I moaned softly.

Her hands reached up and began to stroke the length of my erect member while sucking on the bulbous head. She pulled her mouth away. "Do you already want seconds?"

I shook my head. I reached down and gripped her shoulders. Carey, stop."

She looked up confused. "What? Why?"

"Because...we can't do this now. My mother is home and she just told you to go take a shower."

"But..."

"No."

Carey pouted as she sat back. "I don't know what I did wrong."

"You didn't do anything wrong, Carey. We agreed on being careful."

She nodded.

"Now, go shower. I have a few things to take care of before tomorrow."

She nodded, stood, gathered her robe, pajamas and walked out of the room without saying another word. I pulled my shorts and boxers up. I sat down at my desk and sighed. What the fuck was I doing?

*

I stepped out of the bathroom refreshed from the shower. It was late. My mother had fallen asleep and her snoring was loud enough to be heard in the hallway. Carey went to sleep on the futon after I denied what she had wanted to do. She was oddly quiet after her shower. I knew she didn't like what I had said, but it was far too risky. We were lucky not to be caught; I didn't want to try our luck. I stepped into our room and found Carey sleeping in my bed. She must have heard me leave the room after editing photos for a company that hired me and took it as a sign to slip into my bed.

I pulled back the covers and got into bed carefully. I lay there quietly and took a deep breath. The house was quiet. My thoughts began to race. What was I doing? What was going on in my head? There was no possible way anyone would think this was proper. There was no possible way that Carey and I could have a decent and real relationship. I looked over to her as she slept soundly. Her face was angelic. I reached over and tucked some of her behind her ear. Life has played a cruel joke on me. I searched for so long to find someone that would make me happy and feel like I belonged with no results. Then Carey came into my life. She was perfection. She was my match. She was my cousin.

I leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. She didn't move. She didn't wake. I moved closer to her. I felt the warmth radiating from her body. It was soothing and alluring at the same time. I reached under the covers and instinctively placed my hand on her tiny waist. She smiled in her sleep when she felt me. I moved even closer. Her sweet floral scent filled my nose. I wanted her. As much as I warned her about our physical intimacy, I couldn't keep my hands off of her.

Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,072 Followers
12