Hidden Love Ch. 04

Story Info
Her friends try to help, but he sneaks deeper into her life.
3.1k words
4.6
14.9k
4

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxex5452
maxex5452
66 Followers

~~~Saturday Morning~~~

My eyes fluttered opened as I woke up from such a restful sleep, and I saw a wall. I turned on my side so I could finally see Sylar, a smile plastered on my lips, but I saw I was in my room. Confusion splashed into my brain, making me start to wonder if I just dreamed it all up, just like all the rest of the dreams.

Suddenly my phone on the bedside table shrilled into life just then, startling me out of my wits. I rolled my eyes and grabbed at it groggily. "Hello?" I asked into the white holding piece, impatiently, wanting to go back 2 sleep and dream of Sylar once more.

"So how did it go last night?" Christina's light cheery voice answered and it just made me wonder if I just fell asleep after they left last night.

"Umm . . ." I started dumbly, as I sat up in bed and barely noted the twinge of pain in between my legs.

"What? Did something go wrong? What happened! Tell me!!!" She demanded urgently.

I took a deep breath, that seemed to last forever, and took the plunge. "I don't know if I fell asleep after you guys left or not. Cause I think I was dreaming the whole thing up. . ." And of course while I said this, all I could think of is Sylar's kisses, and his wet tongue touching my lips. Ugh! I got to stop thinking.

"Oh sugar . . ." she giggled wildly. "You left alright . . . I saw you walk in that house. Marie and I stayed behind to make sure you did. And you did, honey." My eyes widened in surprise, it did all happen!!! So you going to tell me what happened or what? Sounds like it got intense." With that said, I blushed pink. She didn't know the truth about it. I knew she was just joking, won't she be surprised. I giggled. "what? Tell me!" She demanded once more.

And I did and silence met me when I was finished. "Huh . . . I never expected that."

"Me neither."

"What are you going to do now?" she asked.

"I don't know. I know I'm going to try to figure out who he is, so I can love him totally and completely."

"Good luck honey. You're going to need it." I sat there for a moment thinking, when Christina chirped in my ear, "Maybe we can trick him or trap him!" And of course my thoughts were leading to that very thing.

~~~That Night~~~

"So how are we going to trick him?" Marie asked tentatively.

Christina only grinned. "First we need to know what he's like." She then turned to me, "Tell us every thing! What he's like, what you know of him and so forth!"

I blinked a few times from her bluntness, but started to think. I didn't even know how to begin. I looked around Marie's room for any clues that might stand out in my mind, but none came. I looked down at myself, in my pj's , which were a tank and sweat pants, and really thought about him.

"Okay . . . why don't we just start from the beginning? Just tell us, what happened! Like, when it first began . . . and everything!" She turned to Marie slightly and said, "I'm just dying to know what happened in the school's pool!" They both giggled at that, I only glared at them and smiled sheepishly.

"Well . . . umm . . ." I started, "It's a long story." I giggled and told them everything, and I mean everything. When I finished they were holding each other's hands and stared at me in awe. "So he's sweet, considerable, stubborn . . . and he loves me." I giggled once more.

Christina blinked, sighed and finally said, "Wow, you really have fallen head over heels in love with him. Well, we got a lot of work to do!"

"Okay . . . well, let's work with his description." Marie reached behind her and grabbed her notebook underneath her cotton violet bed. She wrote something down on random sheet of paper as she asked, "What's his hair and eye color? Lean, muscular, short, tall, what?"

"Umm . . . light dark hair . . ." I giggled foolishly. "Bluish-green eyes, tall, lean and muscular, but not that muscular. Not like body-builder." I answered and she wrote some more notes down.

"But yet he could lift you and carry you up the stairs? Yeah . . . okay." Christina didn't believe me.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"How much do you weigh?"

"A hundred and thirty-six pounds. Are you trying to say, I'm fat?" My eyes were wide with disbelief and teasing. I was about to throw a tan and light purple pillow at her when someone at the door knocked.

"Come in!" Marie giggled out.

Sly opened the door the rest of the way and strode in. "so who's fat?" he asked with his brow quirking up.

I rolled my eyes and glared evilly at Christina. "Nobody." I answered.

"Hey! Could you help us out?" Marie asked him quietly.

"Sure. What's up baby Marie?" He asked with a smile and plopped down between Marie and me.

"Well Casey has been having guy troubles and well . . . is trying to figure out who this guy is. But we can't figure out his identity. Help?"

"So this is the Sylar problem?" He looked up at me, then down at the notes Marie wrote. "Light-dark hair? What does that mean?" He glanced around at us.

I answered, "Well, everytime I see him, he's in shadow, so . . . I don't really know." I looked down, embarrassed.

He sighed. "Hmm. . . what about this muscular stuff?" He looked up at me again, a question and a dare in his eyes.

Wait a minute! A dare?

"Well, he was able to carry her up the stairs without breaking a sweat! So he has to be pretty damn muscular!" Christina said to him, while my eyes shot ice darts at her.

"So this is where the fatness came in?" He chuckled to himself. "Well, feel how strong I am." He flexed his arm and we all felt his bicep. All of us, of course, could tell he was strong. But how strong was the question.

"This doesn't mean you can carry casey up the stairs and down!" Christina pointed out to him.

"You want to bet?" He challenged.

"Without breaking a sweat! You're on!" Her eyes gleamed with malious glee.

"Whoa! Wait a minute! Why does it have to be me?" I shouted t defuse their plan, as Sly stood ready.

"Because it was you with Sylar, remember?" Christina laughed.

"Ugh!" With that, Sly helped me up from the bedroom floor.

"ready?" he asked sweetly.

"Ready when you are." My sentence rose to a sqeak as he picked me up. I glared at Christina and Marie over Sly's shoulder and I saw they were grinning from ear to ear. Sly then carried me down his house's stairs and carried me right back up again. I was amazed he was like Sylar, he didn't break a sweat. He dropped me on my feet in front of my jaw-opened friends. Now it was I who was grinning.

I shrugged off a chill and realized that Sly had made me comfortable and relaxed in his arms. I never felt that before expect for Sylar. I then looked back at Sly and wondered.

"Girls!" Sly's and Marie's mom peeked her head out of the kitchen door yelled. "The pizzas are here!"

"Oh!" Christina and Marie both exclaimed and ran downstairs.

I waited up for Sly and asked, "So . . . were you born muscular or did you have to build it?" I was curious, and flirty. I couldn't help but smile.

He chuckled and answered, "It's on my father's side of the family. They're all tall and muscular. I really don't have to build it, because it's already there. But I do sometimes go to the gym to tone it." He explained as he walked down the stairs with me.

"Huh . . . so what is your heritage?" I asked, my curiosity overwhelming. I always wondered, since his skin was a tan color at the beginning of Spring. I wasn't even thinking about Sylar anymore, I was to interested in Sly at the moment.

He merely chuckled again while we reached the ground floor. "Italian. But my real mother was Latina." He brushed his hair with his fingers with a sweep of his hand, and I saw the roots to his hair were nearly black.

"Real mother?"

"Yeah, my mother died when I was six years old and my dad got remarried when I was thirteen to Linda, which had Marie already." We just then sat down at the kitchen table and were reaching for a slice of pizza.

"So, you and Marie are step . . ." I started.

But Marie finished it for me. "Yep! We at first didn't get along. But then one day at school, I was being bullied and actually got hurt. So Sly here," She looked at him with sisterly love in her eyes. "Once I told him, took care of it for me. We've been tight ever since."

"Huh . . ." Was all I could say while I thought it over. It was such a touching story about their past.

Then Sly put in with a wicked grin, his blue-green eyes sparkling with amusement. "Marie's not even a year younger than me!"

"And yet, you still call me 'Baby Marie'!" She said, clearly annoyed. He merely shrugged with his grin and ate his pizza.

My mind then slowly started to think about Sylar again. It couldn't come up with a way to trick him or anything still. Even with Christina's and Marie's help. I sighed as I continued to eat my pizza. A put in my two cents when the conversation turned my way, but otherwise I was thinking how to trick him into submission.

Later on, we had situated ourselves in the living room. So we could watch a movie, when we were supposed to be figuring a way to trap Sylar. The movie was Queen of the Damned. And it only made me think of him! With all of his biting and . . . Ugh!!! I had to stop thinking!' Instead of thinking of him, I was going to try to watch the damn movie! But in the end I had fallen asleep.

In a doze, I felt like I was moving. I was warm and comfortable; that I looked up to my waker's face. I only saw shadow, except his eyes. They were familiar to me and I smiled, for they were a blue-green. A color I was beginning to love. "Oh Sylar!" I whispered and wrapped my arms about his neck. I breathed in his scent, his smell of Old Spice and roses. Moaning a little I snuggled closer to his warm hard chest.

"Casey . . ." He started, but I silenced him with a soft kiss. He didn't move for a second, but then he groaned and pulled me closer and kissed me back. His tongue tangled with mine, tasting my sweetness.

Moaning, I felt him move again. And saw he took me into a bedroom. He laid me down on the bed and gently eased onto the bed with me. He kissed down my jaw, lightly nibbling on my neck, enough to make me moan and squirm. While his hand rose to cup my breast.

Frustrated, he slipped his hand up under my tank top and squeezed my nipple. I gasped and then felt his hot wet mouth on the other nipple. I then realized he pushed my tank top over my breasts. I moaned softly and pushed his head hard to me.

His other hand trailed down my waist then, to my hip, to slowly push down my pajama pants, while I pulled off his shirt. He hissed as he found I wasn't wearing any panties. His head came back up to kiss me again, and to growl against my lips, "Naughty girl." His hand then cupped my hot wet core and all I could do was clutch at him and moan in his ear.

A long slender finger slipped inside and I quivered in anticipation. Sliding in and out of me, it slowly dove me insane. Building my orgasm, until it was almost at it's peak. Gasping and moaning, he slipped another finger inside, teasing me from the inside out. Making me arch my back and moan out my pleasure. "Oh god . . . please . . . please Sylar . . . uhhh . . ." I managed to mumble words in moans.

"Umm . . . say it. Tell me that you want it." He groaned and stopped his fingers all together.

I was panting, I couldn't get my words past my lips. He kissed me hard, pressing his fingers against the walls of my tight wet passage and growled out, "Say it!"

Moaning, I stuttered out, "Please take me higher . . ." I paused to lick my lips, wanting to say it. "Make me cum."

Groaning he piston his fingers in and out of me, making me pant, moan and cry out. Suddenly my release came crashing upon me as his teeth sunk in between my neck and shoulder. My heart drummed in my chest, I could hear the blood pounding in my ears, everything tingle in pleasure. Screaming my pleasure, he covered my mouth with his own, swallowing my cries of passion.

As I quieted he lay next to me. I clutched at him, locking my lips to his skin. I bit down hard, licking away the salty sweat, and sucking the delicious skin in my mouth. Swiftly, I straddled him, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants, and freeing his hard manhood. Lowering myself onto him, he let out a low growl.

"I love you . . ." I whispered against his ear and laid against his chest, unable to move for I was so comfortable. So content.

"I love you too Casey . . ." He whispered back with a groan. Smiling, I fell into a deep sleep.

~~~Sunday Morning~~~

With the sun's bright light shining through the window, I woke. I found myself in Marie's room, on her floor, in my sleeping bag. My head was still fuzzy with sleep, but I could have swore that I had slept with Sylar last night. I shook my head in disbelief and presumed it to be another dream. "Ugh!" I sat up and looked around for my two friends. "Christina? Marie?" I called out groggily.

"Yes?" Christina came right in, wearing her day clothes already. She always was a morning person where I was a night person.

"When did you wake up?" I asked curiously.

"A few moments ago with Marie." She then went over to Marie's vanity and looked at the labels and her makeup and stuff. "Marie's in the shower." She said off handedly, picking up eyeliner and starting to put it on.

"Oh . . ." I mumbled meekly, looking out the window and wondering what time it was.

"Good morning Ladies! It's 10:44! Time to get moving!" Sly's voice booming in the hallway as he passed the door. "Why don't you come down and join us for breakfast?" He chuckled and went downstairs.

"Ugh!" I rolled my eyes and plopped back down on my sleeping bag. My hair billowed out softly, covering the pillow in a wavy brown mass around my head.

"What?" Christina turned and asked me.

"Me! Sylar! Everything!" I mumbled with my eyes closed.

Christina giggled, came over and sat next to me. She sighed, "Trust me Casey. Somehow, things will work out. One day, you'll figure out who he is, even if I have to beat it out of him. Okay?" She ended with a smile, amusement glinting heavily in her eyes.

"Okay . . ." I responded, even though inside I still felt miserable. I sat back up, ready to change when Christina stopped me.

"What's that?" She asked, moving my shirt away to look closer at my shoulder.

"Huh?" I looked but it was to close to me to see.

Digging in her purse, she found her compact and gave it to me. I looked into the tiny mirror, and to my dismay it was a bite mark. Slight hickey, slight bruise.

"Casey? Are you okay? You've gone pale!" Concerned she felt my forehead. "Sly! Marie?"

"I'm okay . . ." I said numbly. If Sylar can get me at my house and my friend's house, then I was in big trouble. He would be able to get me anywhere. "Did you hear anything unusual last night or seen anything?"

"No . . . not at all." She frowned. "He was here last night, wasn't he?"It was more a statement than question.

"Yeah . . ." I swallowed down a lump in my throat.

"What? What's wrong!?!" Sly came flying in the room, his voice concerned and lethal. I didn't even hear him come up the stairs, he startled me.

"Casey's sick." She lied easily.

He strode over, crouched down in front of me, and felt my head with his warm large hand. "A little warm." He mumbled, and pressed his fingertips against my wrist, finding my pulse instantly. He watched his watch as he felt it. After a moment passed, he looked up and mumbled, "Kind of fast . . ." He then looked into my brown eyes with his bluish-green ones and asked, "What's wrong?" with worry laced in his voice.

Taking a deep breath, I said, "I had a dream. It was just a scary nasty dream . . ." I shuddered, remembering his touch from last night.

"You sure?" He asked quietly and I nodded. "Okay, well . . . just relax. Okay?" I nodded again. He stood, somewhat satisfied and left us.

Looking at her, I questioned softly, "Why'd you lie?"

"I'm not sure . . . I was wondering if he was here or not. What if he's watching us right now?" Christina asked, clearly paranoid. She even looked around the room, expecting a pair of eyes watching her.

"Who's here?" Marie said while walking in, while towel drying her dark short hair. She was already dressed in a simple light purple shirt with Capri's.

"We'll tell you later . . ." Christina informed, her hand squeezing mine in reassurance.

maxex5452
maxex5452
66 Followers