Hidden Love Ch. 05

Story Info
She tried to figure who Sylar could be, but gets hurt.
4k words
4.72
19.2k
6

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxex5452
maxex5452
65 Followers

~~~Monday~~~

"What do you mean he was in my house?!?" Marie demanded. Nobody noticed her shrill voice in the cafeteria, waiting for class to start. In fact the cafeteria was in itself a dull roar with young students. Certain seniors in different classes were always stuck with the younger student body. Like them.

"He was in your house Saturday night." I said simply, not sure why he was. I just knew he was. The dream I thought I had, seemed to turn to reality. I felt so ashamed of myself and I didn't know what to do about it.

"Whoa! Whoa! WHAO! This has got to stop!" She started and I knew she was pissed and I didn't blame her. I could see it in her hazel eyes; they looked like brown coals of fire. But that still didn't ease my own mind or how I felt about it. "As much as he won your heart and all, think about it!" She paused to let it sink in. But I could tell that both Christina and I drew a blank. "He's a criminal!" Marie exclaimed.

Christina's and I's brows rose in disbelief at this. Then Christina piped in thankfully, for this was making my head whirl, and almost sickly. "Wait a minute! He can't be! He's in high school! The school just doesn't let people just walk in here right of the streets!"

"Well fine! He's turning into quite the criminal!" She came up with right back. She then paused to make her point. "He broke in the school's pool! He harassed and sexually assaulted you! Breaking and entering and Trespassing!" Another pause to catch her breath, "Why do you think he wants you to know the real him before he even lets you see him?"

It all did make sense, and all it did was making me feel devastated and ashamed. Closing my eyes in mortification, I let my head sink into my arms and onto the table. Slowly the tears started to trickle down my red cheeks, even if I fought them, and drop down on the table. Making dime sized wet spots below me. The truth sank in deep and it felt like my heart was breaking into millions and millions of sharp glass pieces and were cutting where it should have been.

"Marie! Stop it!" She scolded, seeing what her words did to me.

"I'm sorry, but she needed to hear it. It may have been all fun and games at first, but reality bites. Nothing ever usually lasts." She said softly with a grim face, but I paid no heed. I heard her chair squawk in protest as she stood and left the table. It still didn't stop my tears though.

~~~Later That Day~~~

Concentrating on anything, I simply couldn't do. My body and mind were in too much pain. My stomach was in knots, I wasn't hungry when I should have eaten. My body felt so numb to everything, I even had to force myself to move to the next class. All I could do was think of him. Sylar, the bastard that I loved.

Sighing, I kept on thinking about him. I shook my head to scatter my thoughts and saw Sly. I was in English Class and then thought of Sylar again. His light dark hair, his warm muscled body, his kindness and charm, his beautiful blue green eyes.

Sly then turned, saw me looking past him and into empty space and waved in front of my vision. I smiled meekly and waved lightly back. His bluish green eyes twinkled at me and something snapped inside me.

Sly has those eyes, he has the strength, and he has that kindness. I then thought that Sly was Sylar. Even then name was kind of similar. I did think of it before. But went past my mind, because Sly was so shy and kind of dorky, but somehow he usually gets what he wants. Sylar doesn't want me to know who he is yet, because he said, 'Want you to know the real me first and not what everyone else thinks of him.' Nobody really likes Sly, thinks he's a dork. So they automatically put him in the loser crowd. Sylar doesn't want me to know that he's a loser! I grinned despite myself and yet what Marie said earlier, didn't fit in yet.

Wait! Sly said he always had friends in low places. Like the janitors! I saw him talking to them before, even helping them on a few occasions. He could have gotten their keys or their permission to do his bidding!

But then this thought filtered in my mind, Now, how the hell did he get into my bedroom so easily that night? Oh duh! I could have hit myself in the head with that question! Even I know that!

Climb the tree beside the house and right into my bedroom! I've done that myself plenty of times! I chuckled inside, proud of my deduction. But what about when he carried me back from our romantic date? Hmmm . . . Oh! I told my parents I was sleeping over Christina's that night and they knew I was coming home early in the morning and they left the door open for me, when they went to work! But wait!?! My brother! Either he was sleeping or at a friend's house!

And for last night, Sly easily carried me up those stairs to prove Christina and Marie wrong. And when I fell asleep, he carried me up again to put me in bed with my friends, but I changed that by waking up. I made this whole thing a complete mess! Sylar didn't break into Marie's house! It was his house too! Oh damn! I'm good!

A Cheshire cat like grin slipped over my lips as I stared at who I thought was Sylar. All I had to do was confirm my suspicions and he was mine. I needed to kiss him, and I would know.

"Hey Casey . . ." A warm hand clapped down on my shoulder, startling a squeak out of me. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." Tom's charming shark like grin looked down at me, his muddy eyes taking in my whole body with one look that I didn't like at all. I never did. "You got a minute?" he asked while I felt his clammy sausage fingers dig into my shoulder.

Just then the bell rang thankfully. "Sorry Tom! I'm in a hurry!" I quickly grabbed up my books and tried to catch up to an escaping Sly. His sweaty hand then latched onto my arm and I abruptly stopped and my books flew out of my grip from the force.

"It's important Casey . . ." He assured me in an irritated voice. The blonde hunky quarter back then shook his head to get rid of his annoyance and grinned back at me once more.

Glaring at him, I dropped down to one knee and started to pick up my books. He kneeled down in front of me to help me, or so it would seem. He only picked up my notebook full of stories and started to blabber about something that I didn't want to hear. "What is it Tom? I don't have time for this!" I nearly shouted in frustration at him.

"Well fine!" He acted all hurt when I knew for a fact he was just annoyed. He hated it, absolutely hated it when people interrupted him. "I'm Sylar!" he stated quickly and simply.

It was a blow to my mind and heart. "You can't be!" I simply stated. I didn't feel right. Nothing felt right in that moment. Not at all! He was an imposter! He was an asshole that just wanted in my pants!

"But I am Casey . . . I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner . . . I wanted too . . . Just . . ." he trailed off, his beady eyes grinned his shark grin, even if his face was one that looked like it was comforting and was holding out it's open arms.

I couldn't take it, I just wouldn't. I snatched my notebook out of his hand and ran out. I heard laughter behind me and wondered if it was a cruel joke, but the tears ran anyway.

~~~Tuesday~~~

I still didn't feel good, but I still went to school. I had to, otherwise my parents would get worried or something. I didn't care about anything else. I just didn't want my parents to know at all. Christina and Marie even called me last night, but I avoided their calls. I didn't want to talk about what I thought and what had happened in English. Every time I thought about it, it brought tears of outrage in my eyes.

"Casey? What's wrong dear?" The Gym teacher, Mrs. Radley asked me with concern. We were walking out to the track outside, my body pretty much on auto pilot like it has been for the past few days.

"I don't feel very good." I simply said, which was an understatement, but I kept walking.

Her small legs kept up with my long ones while she replied to me, "Why didn't you just tell me dear? Why don't you go sit on the bleachers till you feel better? Or do you feel like you need to go to the nurse?" She asked with her concern.

I smiled sweetly at her, but still questioned, "Are you sure?"

"Yes! Now go!" She urged me with a small smile. I nodded and slowly made my way towards the bleachers. I didn't want to argue with her. Especially the way I felt. Sitting on one side of the bleachers, I stayed clear from where the boy's gym class was being held. Coach Ryan was making them do their basic exercises right now. He would probably get them started on soccer today or something. But I didn't want to listen in.

I sat there with my head in my arms and tried to sleep. Because I was sure that I didn't get any last night as usual. Thinking about Sylar as usual I dozed off, exhausted. Sometime later, I was awoken with a start; I sat up only to see Tom, Larry and Jeff, the most popular, athletic, handsome, and plain stupid boys in school. Sighing, I sat straight preparing myself on how to deal with them and saw my class was still outside and doing some exercises. I didn't sleep for very long which made me frown. Glaring at them, I knew that one of them woke me somehow.

"What do you guys want?" I asked cautiously and suspiciously as I studied them.

"Nothing." Larry answered with a pale grin.

"We just wanted to talk to you." Jeff spoke up with almost a real smile, which made me all the more suspicious. I started to move away when Larry grabbed me with his slimy fingers and sat me back down beneath them.

"About Sylar." Tom gently growled beneath his teeth.

I knew my eyes were shooting sparks of my anger out at them but they seemed to not care at all. "As far as you guys are concerned, that none of you guy's business!" I snapped and ripped my shoulder out from underneath Larry's hand and tried to dash away from them. I knew that's what I needed to do. Get the hell away from them and now. But with them I had no real chance; they were the star foot ball players. Jeff's hairy strong tanned arms slipped around my waist and lifted me right off the bleachers. "Let go! Let go of me right now!" I demanded and struggled in his clutches.

"Shh . . . shh. . ." He tried to soothe me, but I didn't want to shh. I wanted to be freed.

A sudden slap across my cheek stopped my struggling while blood boiled in sudden fury. My eyes turned nearly black as I glared at all of them, except Jeff since he was behind me.

"Listen Casey, you either come quietly with us or we can make your life absolutely miserable." Tom sweetly said to me and I knew instantly none of these three guys were Sylar. They never could be even if they pretended. Inside, I couldn't help but breathe in a sigh of relief. I didn't answer and that's all they needed from me. Glaring at them, I followed them, limply into the weight room. I knew they could just humiliation would work and they could do a shit load worse.

As I walked into the sweaty smelling room, the sun's warmth left my back and I knew in the back of my mind that they were going to do something bad. I just didn't know what. The room was deserted and it looked like a hell to me. Jeff then pushed me into an unknown room. As I stumbled, I looked back at them with daggers and sparks flying from my eyes. "So what do you want?!" I demanded quickly, trying to have strength, even if I was fearing the worse.

Tom's shark grin flashed and he gave a nod to Larry. Larry left the room and closed the door, sealing Jeff and Tom inside with me. "Casey . . ." Tom started, "You've been a tease way to long. And finally this dick Sylar comes along and messes with your head. So you give him your virginity."

"What the hell does this have to do with?" I blurted, and wondered how the hell he knew all this. It started to really scare me, made my heart pound harder and faster from my fear.

"You Casey! You're going to be a tease no longer! I'm going to take what's mine!" he shouted, a little outraged by my interruption. Jeff merely stood by, smiling like a fool. I flinched slightly from his words and wondered what the hell he was talking about.

Tom lunged at me, I tried to dodge it, but he gripped my hair, forcing my head back to meet his gaze. His shit brown eyes looked at me with lust and my stomach rolled with disgust. His arm snaked around me, pulling me closer to his muscled body. "I'm going to have what's mine!" he sneered and all I could do was gulp back in horror.

"On your knees!" he commanded and forced me down. He kept his hold in my messy long brown hair while he unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. His hot smooth cock sprung free from its hold and I saw that it was only half erect with a drop of pre-cum on its tip. "Suck it!" And forced my head near it as I felt Jeff come near me and hold me down.

Reeling back in horror, I thought I wouldn't do it! Couldn't do it! His grip tightened painfully in my hair and dragged me back to his member. "Please don't . . ." I started and my mouth was impaled by his rod. I gagged, trying to force it out of my mouth, but he held it there. He moaned in pleasure and I could feel it jerk and grow harder and thicker in my mouth.

Tears descended from my tightly closed eyes and I wondered when this torture would stop. His hips started to rock, making his member pull out and come back into my unwilling mouth. Jeff's hands rose up underneath my shirt and started to fondle my breasts, knowing I couldn't go anywhere since he was directly behind me with his arms wrapped around me. I could even feel his rough fingertips pinching and playing with my nipples harshly that I had to keep back from crying out in pain.

I started to cry harder, but my sobs were muffles by Tom's cock. His cock now fully erect, he wasn't as big as Sylar's, but enough to make me gag which brought fresh pain and my tear flow heavier. I thought of Sylar as this went on, wondering what would have happened if he caught me like this. Just the thought of it made my heart want to break.

Jeff's hands left my tits, but left my shirt bunched above them so they were still on display, while he undid my pants. Tom's one free hand groped my breasts then while Jeff's slipped inside my red lacy panties and roughly played with my clit. I jerked from the horrid touched and tried to clear my mind without succeeding. In my mind I wished this couldn't be happening, but it was. Tom Rompa headfucking me with Jeff Tunely trying to slip his long fingers inside me when I wasn't even wet at all yet.

I groaned and tried to move away from the invading fingers, but he merely tightened his grip on me and kept pushing 3 fingers inside me. Pain erupted inside me as I cried out and cried harder. Oh God! How I wished this would stop! My tears left hot tracks on my cheeks and I felt them fall and land on my bruising breasts. Distantly I heard a small creaking noise but I was trying too hard on not concentrating on what was happening to me.

Tom's body went limp then fell to the floor nearly soundlessly, his cock making a wet plopping noise when it exited my mouth. I gasped and coughed from the gagging experience, along with sobbing. Hard racks of everything coursed through my body then. I then fell forward, for Jeff's arms were ripped away from me and I was totally free. I then curled into a fetal position as the coughs slowly stopped, but not my tears, humiliated beyond my wildest dreams. I then heard Jeff's body slump to the floor.

Strong familiar arms picked me up and my arms immediately stole around my rescuer's neck. My tears flowed freely then, this time my sobs muffled by his strong reassuring shoulder. I felt his arms embrace me and I heard his voice speak soothing words. Once my sobs tapered off, I looked up to see Sly, my rescuer. I saw that he had righted my clothing while in my vulnerable state and that he was sitting on a weight bench while I was curled in his lap as he held me against him. "Thank you . . ." I said softly, his kindness touching me and made me tear up again.

"It's okay Casey. Do you want me to take you to a nurse or Mrs. Radley?" He asked softly knowing I was scared.

"The nurse. "I whispered. "But I don't want to go just yet." I snuggled closer to his warmth and quickly fell into a dreamless exhaustive sleep. I awoke an hour later in a clean white nurse's office. My head ached, my jaw throbbed, my throat sore, and my pussy tender to the touch. I sat up slowly, making the paper below me crinkle and wondered what Sly told the nurse and Mrs.Radley.

Bright florescent light flashed on in the tiny resting room, making the white room brighter than before. I looked over and saw Miss Angel Perez, the school nurse. "So how are we feeling?" She asked softly and started to check my temperature and then flashed her little pen light in my eyes.

"Exhausted and violated . . ." I sighed and wondered if I should tell her. I just wanted to break down crying again, but forced myself not too. My eyes already felt swollen and red already. I didn't need to cry anymore.

"Hmm . . .?" She looked at me concerned, her light blue eyes showing it.

Taking a deep breath, I prepared myself for the burge of questions that would follow. "Tom Rompa and Jeff Tunely tried to rape me . . ."

~~~Later that Day~~~

Talking to the nurse, the principal, and the police wore me out completely. Not to mention I was sore and my mind totally shot from the experience. All I wanted to do was sleep, but I figured I'd get the chance it would elude me. And of course I didn't even get that chance yet, for my friends and family wouldn't let me, for they wanted to know what had happened as well.

I sat on my living room couch, being held by Christina while I answered they're never ending questions. My eyelids sat low and heavy with sleep and humiliation. "Guys . . ." Christina started to get everybody's attention, but her small voice didn't carry across the clamor of everyone else. "Guys!" She said once more, but a little louder.

"GUYS!" She shouted, startling everybody into silence. "Casey is exhausted." She stated, pointing it out to everyone else. "Why don't we leave her alone till morning or something?" Her soft eyes twinkled with concern and exhaustion herself. Everyone agreed, said their goodbyes and remarks to me and my parents, but I only listened with a half ear. After they left I was sitting in the room with only Christina beside me and my parents standing over me. "Do you want me to stay?" Christina asked me gently.

Shaking my head, I whispered to her, "No, I'll be fine . . ." my voice was a little hoarse since my throat still hurt.

"Okay . . ." She murmured and kissed my temple. "If you need anything, just call." She told me while shrugging into her spring jacket. "Talk to you later . . ." She said at the door and left.

Now it was only me and my parents, and somehow I felt ashamed in their gaze and wasn't sure why. My father stepped forward and took me in his arms and whispered in my ear, "I'm glad you're okay. We'll talk more in the morning. I love you sweet heart." His lips touched my forehead softly; his words and his kiss erased my shame and were replaced by love.

"Thank you Daddy!" I sighed, my tears streaming down my face again. My head buried into his shoulder since I clutched him hard to me, needing his understanding and love. "I love you too . . ." The breath in my lungs hitched in my throat as I tried to fight the sobs that wanted to take me. I was glad that he was my father.

"You're still my little girl . . ." He stated while pulling away. I then saw a lone tear fall on his cheek and he briskly brushed it away. His masculine self came back and he said, "Now get to bed; you'll need yourself for tomorrow."

I nodded while wiping my own tears away as I calmed down. I then went upstairs after I nodded to my mom, who merely smiled at me and clasped my hand for a moment and squeezed it tightly in assurance. Stepping inside my room, I stripped off my clothes, only keeping my underwear and a tank top. I didn't want anything else. Hell if I could sleep naked I would have. I'd probably more comfortable. As soon as my head hit the pillow, sleep claimed me, which surprised me.

maxex5452
maxex5452
65 Followers
12