Hidden Magic Ch. 02

Story Info
Kethry meets Jude.
1.5k words
4.58
38.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcomed Warmth……

Steam rose in the quiet room, the hot suds turned her icy limbs to mush. With a sigh, Kethry lay her head back against the giant sized tub and closed her tired eyes. Her first thoughts were the she had finally died and gone to heaven. It had been a while since she’d enjoyed the luxury of a hot bath. Normally she would bath in icy streams on her journeys……camping out and making the best of the wilderness around her. But tonight she needed the warmth; a moment to get away from the constant need to keep moving. Right now, moving anywhere for any reason was the furthest thing from her mind.

Taking the small vanilla scented brick of soap that she had dug out of her things, Kethry began to lather up her hair. A soft purr of satisfaction passed her lips as she scrubbed at her scalp, then plunged herself under the hot water to rinse the soap away. Moments later, she came up for air, wiping off her face only to come eye to eye with a pair of brilliant green eyes.

A startled scream pierced the air as she reflexively reached for her dagger. Gloriously naked and dripping wet, she stood in the knee high water, pointing her weapon at the intruder who grinned back at her. She grit her teeth, torn between wanting to cover herself and defending her life. "Who the hell are you and why are you in my room?"

Her uninvited visitor sat back on his haunches and continued to grin while holding up his hands as a sign of peace. His eyes drifted over her naked body with slow appreciation for her clean lines. Tall, lean and curvy in all the right places, it made his mouth water and body stiffen with desire. With a teasing glint in his eyes, he met her gaze again. "Although I appreciate the show you’re giving me, there is no need to protect yourself. I mean you no harm."

She didn’t move, although her body visibly relaxed a notch. "Then get out." she responded stiffly."and be sure to close the door behind you."

He chuckled deeply, moving back and standing to his full height. Kethry had to admit, that even her height did n’t seem to intimidate him one bit. He still towered over her, forcing her to look up into his face. "Sorry to say that I can’t do that. You see, I’ve been searching for you for some time now and I don’t plan on letting you out of my sight." With a wink he added, "Especially now I’ve seen all of you."

Not being able to help herself, she felt her body flush with embarrassment and retreated. Stepping out of the tub, she retrieved her tunic and shrugged it over herself. It provided at least a little barrier and protection from his hungry looks. It did nothing however, about his irritatingly cocky attitude.

Weary and annoyed by her disturbance, she sat on the only chair furnishing the room and glared his way. "You’re here, you want to say something to me, so speak," she snapped.

Grinning still, he gave her a little bow, the black cloak he wore swirling about for a moment before settling neatly around his body. "First off, please accept my apologies……the sight of you’re body muddled my mind, but now that I’’ve recovered somewhat, my name is Jude. I’ve come to teach you and you are a hard one to find."

Kethry laughed dryly, "Teach me? Hmmm, and exactly what do you suppose you can teach me."

Jude stepped closer, sitting on the edge of the nearby bed. "Of your gift, of course."

"Gift?"

He winked wickedly and nodded, "Yes……your gift. You see, you may not know it yet, but you pack a punch of power inside that wonderful body of yours."

Rolling her eyes, she stood and moved to fetch the rest of her clothing. "This is ridiculous. I don’t know you and you don’t know me. Now why don’t you save us the trouble and get out before I have to get ugly."

Jude chuckled once more and stood again to stalk her around the room like a hungry predator. His eyes were captivating; as brilliant as her own and so very sexy that her insides wanted to melt. Not that the rest of him was all that bad either. Broad shoulders, thick black hair kept a little too long and strikingly handsome face that could make any woman look twice and want. And, of course, he knew it. He was a cocky charmer and Kethry knew he was a dangerous one.

Trying to contain her control over the situation, she kept moving until he finally cornered her, standing so close that she could feel his body heat. "You see my dear Kethry, I do know you. We’re connected...linked for all time. You just don’t know it yet, but I’ll show you that it’s true."

Ever so slowly he reached up and touched the tips of his fingers to her overly heated cheek. "You see Kethry, our families knew each other. Your father and mine. You and I were supposed to be bound to one another and then……" he paused, his eyes darkening, "Things happened. You know of the deaths."

Unable to speak, she nodded, feeling choked. Softly his fingers caressed her skin. From cheek down and over her neck and partly exposed shoulder. "I know about your mother……about your uncle. I was too young myself to go and fetch you because you had already run. But I knew that I’d find you eventually."

Still confused, she searched his gaze. "I still don’t quite understand. Even if we were betrothed as children……why would you waste your time searching for me."

"Because we are one and the same." Lifting up her free hand, he placed it flush against his own. His grin having softened to a sweet, seductive smile. When their palms touched, a soft light radiated between the two, building to a bright glow. Her eyes widened in surprise and awe. Unaware of his closeness or his intentions until his lips finally touched hers.

Warmth flowed freely and desire rushed through their bodies quicker than even he had anticipated. Their fingers locked and gripped at one another as he pinned her with his body to the wall and deepened what began as a soft kiss into a hot, wet, open mouthed searing kiss that left them both breathless and hungry for more. Kethry whimpered into his mouth and dropped her weapon to the floor to wind her arm around his neck. Her body arching and rubbing up against his in a wild, wantom way that shocked her.

Jude himself was having a hard time focusing. A part of his mind was warning him to slow down. Stop and step away before things got out of hand. But her body was hot and supple under his hands. They slid under her tunic to caress her quivering belly up to her firm full breasts. The tips hardened against his touch, making him moan. His body was hard and ready, rubbing up against hers as she wrapped a leg around his upper thighs and tried to make contact with his arousal, wanting desperately to get close. Pulling their bodies free of the wall, he staggered to the bed, pulling her down to lie beside him. Their hands grabbed and tugged at flesh and clothes, frantically pushing into one another, desire driving them to get closer. She was naked under him, arching and moaning so sweetly that he was already sweating. Finally they were together and they would be one. This was what he had dreamed of. She was finally his again and for always.

Rearing up on his forearms, he stared down at her, his breathing shallow. Her eyes were closed, her head thrown back as she gave herself to him. Fully she wanted him just as badly. Then why did he suddenly feel as though things had to stop? With a groan of frustration, he buried his face between the valley of her breasts and inhaled deeply. She smelled of sweet, warm vanilla and it was driving him mad. "We can’t." He murmured thickly.

Her eyes opened and she stared down at his dark head. "What?"

Looking up, he rested his chin on one full breast and gazed up at her, "We can’t do this right now. It’ll kill me…it might kill you, but we should wait. I knew our connection would be strong…I just didn’t anticipate this…this passion."

Trying to collect herself, she struggled for a moment to move away, but to no avail. He had her pinned perfectly under his strong, hard body. Naked from the waste up, she wondered where on earth his clothes had gone and why had she acted so foolishly. This was crazy! Yet never in her lifetime had she felt such a powerful force take hold. It was unnerving.

Sweetly he kissed the valley between her breasts and moved up to kiss her lips gently. "I’m going to go……but only until day break. Don’t try running now……I’ll always find you, but I prefer not to chase anymore, Keth. I need you, I want you and obviously, you feel the same. Good night."

With that, he moved off her body and took his leave with a soft click of her door. Flinging an arm over her face, she groaned. What on earth had she gotten herself into?