Hidden Rabbit Luck

Story Info
Getting deserted by friends turns into opportunity.
3.1k words
4.31
14.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey!" I yelled out but to no avail. Those bitches left me in the dust, or snow rather. I had only skied once before in my life. Lucy and Becca knew that, but those two had been oddly joined at the hip since we began this trip. I slowly made my way down the ski trail. "Try the blue trail they said," I muttered to myself, "it will be fun they said." Now they've taken off on me.

I came up to a fork in the trail. Maybe they waited? Oh no, they were no where to be found. Well do I take Hidden Rabbit or Jumping Squirrel? And who the hell named these stupid trails? I choose Hidden Rabbit, rabbits are calmer than squirrels, right? I had just taken the left turn and was on my way down when I saw the black diamond symbol just out of the corner of my eye. Fuck me.

I try not to panic, I try to remember pizza or big A or whichever term they used to slow yourself down, but this slope is STRAIGHT down. Placing my legs into pizza formation was not going to save my ass this time. I was going fast, too fast. The wind was stabbing my face. The trees whizzed by at an alarming rate. All I could think of was I am going to die the same way Sonny Bono had? I was chilled and sweating at the same time. Fear continued to race through me. I did the only thing I could think of - bail. So I sat down, or more fell down. Horribly. I could never do anything gracefully, why would this be different?

Finally the trees stopped moving. I was so happy to just be inert. I had some sort of control back in life. I tried to get up but stabbing pain ripped through my right ankle. "Ouch!" I yelled out. I tried flexing but another dagger of pain raced up the outside of my leg. "Son of a bitch!" Uh! I hated Lucy and Becca. They probably took the squirrel trail. I sat there, helpless, and to be honest feeling very sorry for myself. What was really beginning to sink in was no one else was out here. A shiver ran through me but not due to the cold. "Okay, I'm going to let you rest for a little bit," I said to my leg, "then you're going to have to suck it up." I had to get my ass down this mountain, and I was not too proud to literally ass crawling my down to safety.

"Hey there, are you okay?" I heard a deep voice from behind me. I turned around to see a snowboarder.

"Not really," I said. The seemingly tall man stepped off the board and planted it vertically in the snow about two feet away from me.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Well I," then the man took his goggles off and revealed the sexiest pair of dark brown eyes I had ever seen. They were framed by think eyelashes and strong eyebrows. His skin was dark and silky smooth. To top it all off, his smile was infectious. I realized too late I was gawking at him. He arched an eyebrow, and I quickly cleared my throat to buy some time. "I took a wrong turn and then I couldn't slow down. So I bailed." I said too quickly.

"Are you hurt?" His smile was replaced by a look of worry which only made his face sexier.

"I think I may have hurt my ankle." I said weakly. I was ashamed. I wasn't supposed to be this damsel in distress. But here I was distressed, and here he was saving me.

"Can I take a look?" he asked and I looked at him as though I really didn't want him too, "I am a paramedic."

"What are you doing out here?"

"Having fun, unlike you," he teased. He didn't wait for my permission, but slowly and tenderly removed my boot. Goosebumps sprinted up on my skin with his touch. I was hurt, I shouldn't be aroused and yet I was, completely. "Ouch," he said. I was so distracted by studying him, I wasn't paying attention to where his hands were. He had completely removed my sock and my ankle had turned the rich color of eggplant with a large knot just to the outside of it.

"Fucking fantastic." I said. There goes my ski vacation.

"I'd say you really outdid yourself." He commented. I whimpered. He yanked out his cell phone.

"There's no service." I said. I didn't have any service. That was for damn sure.

"Hello, is this the ranger's station?" he asked into his phone and my my mouth gaped open. Who was his carrier? "Yes, I need to report an injury. We're about a hundred yards down from the beginning of Hidden Rabbit trail." Only a hundred yards? I felt as though I had careened at least a mile. "Yes, the skier seems to have a badly sprained ankle. I'm not sure. I am not sure of that either, young." I guess they were asking who I was and my age. "Great thank you." He said and hung up. "Okay," he stated, "a snowmobile is on its way to come and pick you up."

"How did you get your phone to work?"

"Oh satellite. My friends and I take too many risky trails. What if we were to fall and get hurt?" he smiles. I would take sweet gentle care of you I thought.

"Okay, thank you so much for your help. I'll be alright until they come." I added, freeing him from any further responsibility. The man was here on vacation.

"I'm not leaving you." He said.

"Thank you," I replied, happy that I would have company.

"Name's Levi," he stuck out his hand.

"Levi, my hero," I clasped my hands and blinked my eyes up at him and then we both laughed. I felt so dumb.

"And you are?"

"Courtney," I supplied.

"Nice to meet you, Courtney."

While we sat and waited, Levi continued his care over my ankle. His clinical touches were turning more into massage and I heard myself moan despite myself.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked.

"Not at all," I said, and we just looked at each other. I had read about the electric charge that happens between to people, thinking it was all bullshit, but Levi's gaze into mine turned almost predatory. I felt an electric zap shoot straight to my bliss button and I clinched, hard. He must be the sexiest man I had ever met.

His hands didn't stop. He kept caressing my leg. We made little conversation. It seemed as though little needed to be said, we both wanted each other, badly.

To my utter disappointment, I heard the snowmobile coming.

"Here, let's get this foot covered up." He said and took extra care getting my sock back over my bruised flesh. The driver stopped just below us and the two men spoke. Levi then picked me up off the ground. This man was SOLID. He lifted me up as though I was no more than a sack of potatoes. He placed me on the sled behind the snowmobile. "There, all safe now." He said and gently brushed an errant hair out of my face.

"Thank you, Hero Levi," I said and smiled. He smiled back and the driver took off with me and ran me to the medic's station.

"Oh my God, we were so worried," Becca cried when she came rushing into the hospital. Liars. Both of them. They hadn't given two shits about me. The proof was in the time it took them to get their asses here to pick me up from the emergency room. No fracture, thank goodness, but I was going to have one hell of a time walking around. No skiing. That was obvious. You couldn't pay me to go back on those slopes right now anyway. Well, not unless it was with Levi. Stop it my mind admonished. No sense in daydreaming about a man you will never see again. But we had had a connection, hadn't we?

"Let's get you back to the room," said Lucy. Lucy was kinder and much more genuine than Becca was.

"Oh the concert!" Becca cried. We had bought tickets to a local blues band playing at the local bar. They weren't expensive. They were just something to do. But Becca was looking at Lucy with this puppy dog eyes pleading silently to not cancel. I rolled mine.

"We can't go, look at her leg." Lucy said.

"Well we can get her settled and then go, can't we. Don't you want to go to bed early tonight?" Becca asked.

"No, not really," I lied. There was nothing more I wanted to do but pass out and forget most of today, but I wasn't going to let this bitch put me down just yet. "I would still like to go to the concert. You can just prop me up in the corner somewhere."

"Okay great!" Becca said but it was completely fake. I was now a nuisance or maybe I had been one all along and hadn't seen it until today. I was angry, but I still wanted to enjoy myself despite these two.

We got to the small venue early so the girls could sit me somewhere where I could still see. How thoughtful.

"I just want to sit at the bar." I said. So they happily found me a place out of the way against the bar just in time for the first band to begin.

"Let's go dance." Becca said to Lucy. Lucy eyed me nervously.

"Oh just go," I said, exhausted of them both. They headed to the front. After the first set they came back to my perch for a round of drinks.

"Lucy," Becca elbowed Lucy, "Lucy look at that hot man over there. Ooh I am hitting on that tonight!" she exclaimed.

"Oh he is gorgeous," Lucy agreed. I didn't bother. I just took another drink of my beer.

"He's walking over here!" Becca was nearly beside herself and truly annoying.

"Hey there," said a familiar deep voice. I nearly spat out my beer.

"Hero Levi," I said as I turned to face my rescuer. He was even hotter in person. He was wearing a white long sleeved cotton shirt and filled it out nicely. His blue jeans hung a little low on his hips. I couldn't argue with Becca on this one, he was a hot man.

"Do you two know each other?" asked Becca, with a little attitude in her voice. Guess you're not going to get this guy tonight. I thought and smiled at Levi. We both ignored her. Lucy had also said something, but I wasn't paying attention.

"You really shouldn't drink if they gave you pain meds." He said.

"One beer won't hurt." I replied saucily. He quirked an eyebrow.

"You're a little feisty. I like that." I smiled back at him. He stood really close to me and I inhaled the masculine smell of his aftershave. My body quivered with wanting. He got even closer until I was pinned between his body and the bar. He bent down and gently against my ear whispered, "Want to get out of here?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely," I said.

"Dirty mouth," he said and grabbed my lower lip, "I have something for that." And for a third time, my body clinched. My pussy was wet. I knew it. He reached around me and grabbed the crutches. I thought he was going to hand them to me, but he took them in one hand and turned around so his back was facing me. "Hop on." He commanded. I did what I could with one good leg and sort of got on his back. "Hold these," he handed the crutches to Lucy and grabbed my legs and hoisted me up to position. He was so strong.

I whispered in his ear, "you make me wet when you do that."

"Oh yeah?" he smiled. He let me sink just a little and hoisted me up again. So he wanted me good and wet. Tonight was going to be fun. He grabbed the crutches from Lucy.

"Courtney?" Lucy asked completely confused of what was happening.

"Don't worry, I know him." I told her and then looked to Becca, "don't wait up." I winked at her shocked face as Levi took me out of the bar.

He happened to be staying at the same resort as we were, but he wasn't sharing with his friends. Money man had his own room. He didn't even sit me down when he unlocked the door. The man was a beast. Once we had gotten inside he carefully placed me on the bed. As I was sitting there he kneeled down before me.

"You sure about this?" his enigmatic eyes promised nothing after tonight.

"Yes, I said. I've wanted you since you first took off those goggles." I replied. He wasted no time after that.

He gently removed my boots and socks. Then he pushed me back onto the bed and undid my jeans. He was toying with me now. He didn't pull my jeans down like some hurried teenager, no he was in no rush. His fingertips feathered over my lower abdomen. He kneeled over where my underwear were exposed and blew hot kisses over my mound.

I was losing patience.

I wanted to see more of him, but when I sat up he just pushed me back down.

"Impatient, are we?" he asked me.

"Very much so." I said. It had been too long, and I had never had such a divine specimen in front of me before. He smiled and pulled his shirt over his head. He helped me sit up and took off my jacket and then my shirt. I was able to ogle his strong physique. A large, intricate tattoo took up most of his chest. The room was a little dark, but I could see outline of giant angel wings. His pecs were not overly large, but still well defined. His abs were chiseled out and the sexy V cut muscles ran into his jeans. He again used his fingertips to lightly feather my breasts still bound by my bra. I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him on top of me. He chuckled but stopped when my lips fervently went to his.

His kisses were perfect. He kissed down my neck and to my breast. My bra was still in the way so he lifted me up and removed the contraption. We were both naked from the waste up and our hands were all over each other. I was exploring his dark firm back. While he was firmly yet gently kneading my aching breasts. I went to push my jeans down but he stilled my hands. He lifted my hands over my head.

"You're not allowed to touch that." He said

"But that's mine," I replied.

"Not tonight it's not. It's mine." He said with authority. My nub pulsed, wanting his touch. All of my body craved to have his immediately.

He slowly kissed his way down, then back up, then back down. His tongue continued its slow, blissful torture along my skin. After a few kisses he would blow cool air along my wet skin and ignite new shivers along my body. The teasing was excruciating. He finally removed my jeans and underwear until I was completely bared to him. He just stared at my pussy.

"Beautiful." He said and then placed his mouth over my clit and sucked, hard. My body seized up, and he let go but continued lapping forcefully in circles. When I was getting close to coming he would change direction keeping my orgasm at bay. Then he placed two of his large fingers inside me, touching a place I didn't know existed. He was a master at his craft and set off my orgasm like a freight train running into my pelvis. The lower half of my body came off the bed but he placed his other hand over my lower abdomen and pushed me back down into place. He continued to lap, although more softly until I had finished my quivering. He was a true talent.

I looked down at him smiling, but his face was serious. "You taste so good. I could do that everyday." I tensed deliciously. I would gladly let him do that everyday. He looked at my ankle and carefully rolled me onto my stomach. He grabbed my hips and lifted my ass up a few inches off the mattress. I felt the head of his cock reach my entrance. He slightly entered until my juices covered him. Then he slammed into me without warning. I moaned out in surprised. He felt marvelous.

He kept up a slow rhythm. Pulling out slowly and then slamming back in. I felt another orgasm building deep within. It felt extraordinary. Then he picked up the pace, but not too fast. He seemed to be able to know just the perfect speed. The orgasm hit me hard. I yelled out, but he kept on with his sweet movements. He grabbed my hair and pulled it tight then lifted my ass more until we were full on doggy style position. He picked up his pace. He let go of my hair but then grabbed my shoulders and continued his abuse on my pussy. I had never felt so glorious. His breathing was becoming shallow now. He placed me on my side suddenly, still careful with my ankle. He lifted up my injured ankle and entered me again. This position continued the deep penetration but hitting a different spot than before making my body hum with pleasure. His breath got short again and he suddenly pulled out and said "suck it."

I was panting. I quickly moved and placed his thick shaft into my mouth keeping in pace with our previous rhythm.

"That's it," he said huskily. He started grunting and placed his hand to the back of my head. He took in a handful of my hair and unloaded into my mouth. I gratefully swallowed every last drop.

Sex was not supposed to be this good. He walked into his bathroom and turned on the tap. He came back and picked me up. Funny how now I could see all of his body at once. He was stunning. Perfect. He set me down into the warm water and then grabbed a washcloth and some body wash. He softly cleaned every inch of my body. After he had finished, he helped me out and dried me off.

"Are you always this chivalrous?" I asked.

"Only to those in need." He stated. Then he picked me up and carried me back to his bed.