Hidden Valley Ch. 03

Story Info
The kids return to the valley.
4.9k words
4.5
73.2k
9
0

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 09/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Homecoming

The second half of the trip was camping every night. While it was never the full orgy of the first night there was a lot of switching around. Most of the time at night it was trading between trucks since everyone played together in the trucks as they drove. On the last day when Sandy drove over the ridge he pulled the truck to a stop. He, June and Cindy jumped out of the truck and started stripping out of their clothes. Jane had Jake stop the truck and she started striping as well. It didn't take long for the other four to follow suit. Once everyone was naked Cindy took Joe and Karen by the hand and led then to the front of the trucks. Jane brought Jake and Chuck and all at once they looked down at the beautiful valley below them. Cindy turned to our new members and with great joy said, "This is your new home."

They climbed back into their respective trucks naked for the final leg of the trip. It was early morning and would take most of the day to reach the town. It was just getting to be dusk when they pulled the two trucks between The Thompson house and the Rosswalld house. The Rosswallds and the Thompsons came out of the house to greet them. Cindy went running and jumped into her fathers arms with her legs around his waist. Joe watched but couldn't believe what he saw. Cindy's mother held her fathers cock out as she jumped up and guided it into Cindy's pussy. It looked like they had done this many times before. Cindy was bouncing up and down on her fathers cock and whispering in his ear. From where he stood he could not hear what she was saying. He looked and June was doing much the same to her Father.

Sandy was kissing his mother but not like a son, it was a hot wet lovers kiss. His hand was in her pussy and she was stroking his cock. Joe and Karen walked over to Jake and Chuck and Joe jokingly asked, "What have we gotten into?"

Karen had her brothers cock in one hand and Chuck's in the other and stroking both she gasped, "I don't know, but I sure want to be part of it."

Dr Thompson walked over to Joe with his daughter still bouncing on his cock Over his daughter's shoulder he said, "I understand you have something to ask me."

Joe was caught off guard and stammered and looked around at Karen, Chuck, and Jake for help. They all took one step back as if to say, "You're on your own." Joe looked Sam Thompson right in the eye and said, "I would very much like to marry your daughter if that is ok with you."

Dr Thompson laughed and said, "I would like to get to know you more but any man that can ask for my daughter's hand in marriage while my cock is buried deep in her pussy is ok by me." Cindy jump off her father and jumped on Joe and before Joe knew it his cock was buried where her fathers had just been.

Bouncing up and down on her soon to be husbands cock she pulled Karen to them and said, "Daddy this is Joe's sister Karen" she kissed Karen on the lips and continued, "You're going to love her sweet young pussy." Karen was embarrassed but Dr Thompson pulled her to him and kissed her lips.

Dr Thompson had both arms around her but she felt a third hand on her pussy. She hears, "Her pussy is so wet." Karen turned in his arms to meet Cindy's mother looking at her. When she turned Joan kissed her full on the mouth while she fingered her pussy. Karen's head was spinning, all this, right here in the driveway, in the first 5 minutes. With out thinking she reached down to Joan's pussy and Sam's cock and started kissing both of them.

Jane brought her father over and said, "Dad this is Jake. Jake this is my father, Rev Rosswalld."

Jake stammered but no words came out. Jane never mentioned that her father was a minister. All that went through his mind was he had knocked up the minister's daughter. Rev Rosswalld shook his hand and said, "Nice to meet you. Jane says you're the father of my new grandchild. Now let's take this party inside so we can all really get to know each other." Jake was floored but followed Jane and her father into Dr Thompson's house. Jane was playing with her father's cock and he was playing with her ass as they walked.

Once in the house everyone sat around the table and Joan got everyone something to drink. Karen, feeling like very much a part of the family, introduced Chuck and said, "He's with me" she thought about it and laughed and said, "Well sort of, I guess he's with all of us now." Every one laughed and the conversation started. All the time they talked Cindy Rosswalld and Joan Thompson kept running their hand all over the three new men in the town. It was almost felt like vampires looking at fresh blood, and in a way I guess it was.

The mothers took a break long enough to fix diner. While they all ate they talked about the internet and how they all met. It was a nice relaxed time and every question was answered. The Thompsons and the Rosseallds found out all about the new members of the town. Dr Thompson gave a history of the town and how things progressed. He told about all the things the valley had to offer and the price they had to pay. All four new members said they were there to stay if the town accepted them. Everyone said that would not be a problem and they would see for themselves tomorrow.

After diner they all went into the large sitting room. June and Cindy came in and sat on their fathers laps. The fathers were playing with their tits and you couldn't tell the way they were sitting but they also had their fathers cock in their pussy. They weren't fucking it just felt good for both of them to have it in there. Joan was sitting on Sandy's lap the same way. Cindy, June's mother, came in and walked over to Joe. She held his cock up and sat down just like the other women were. She brought his hands up to play with her tits. Jane whispered to Karen, "When in Rome." She took Karen over to Jake and had him hold his cock and sat Karen down on him saying, "This is how we always sit no mater who we are sitting with. It's not really fucking but it feels good for both of you." She brought Jake's hands up putting them on Karen's tits. Jane looked around the room and took her place on Chuck's lap like everyone else.

For the next two hours they just sat and talked about everything like nothing was going on. The new members kept looking at each other as if they could not believe what was happening. During that two hour time the girls would get up to freshen everyone's drink. When they came back they would sit on a different lap. Finally it was time for bed. Tomorrow would be a very busy day. There were deep kisses and hugs and feels all around before they all went to bed. June and Sandy took his old room. Cindy and Joe took her old room. It was the same in the Rosswalld house, Jane and Jake in her room and Karen and Chuck took June's old room.

The next morning Cindy and Joe were the first ones up and she started the coffee. She saw Karen, Chuck and Jake in the back yard and sent Joe to get them and bring them in. Once they all had coffee and were sitting around the table Karen started things off asking her little brother, "So how did you sleep with your soon to be bride?" Cindy was standing next to Joe and she looked down kissed him and walked into the kitchen to start fixing breakfast. This was the first time these four had any time alone even though Cindy was within ear shot.

Joe took a sip of his coffee and said, "Cindy is a very fantastic woman and the sex last night was the best yet but this whole town is so unreal. It's like a wet dream come true. I can't believe what happened last night really happened."

Chuck and Jake both agreed then Jake added, "When we first got here and Cindy and June went running and jumped on their fathers and their mothers held their husband's cock for their daughters to slide down on I knew that everything they had been telling us was true, but I still couldn't believe it.

Karen spoke next saying, "When Dr Thompson was kissing me, and not like a welcoming kiss, I felt a third hand on my pussy. It was Cindy's mom and I don't know why but I just reached down to play with her pussy and his cock while I kissed them both. I felt like Cindy must have felt, this was "my mom and dad" and I had just returned. I just felt like family. A very highly charged sexual family that I want to fuck badly but family none the less."

Just then Jane came from next door saying, "You are family. The whole town is like family so everyone you have sex with is like incest. Yes they are very over sexed, it's the valley. It makes you want to fuck all the time." She sat between Jake and Chuck and grabbed both their cocks and said, "So you boys have your work cut out for you. More than just fucking all the time all the women want babies and since there are only three cocks in town that can do that you three are going to be very popular."

Cindy brings Jane a cup of coffee and adds jokingly, "We might not see you guys for days at a time."

Joe grabs Cindy as she walks by and pulls her down on his cock saying, "So I guess we have to make the most of the time we have together."

Cindy bounces up and down on Joe's cock a couple times before getting back up to finish breakfast. As she walks away she says, "I think these guys will fit right in, they're already over sexed and the valley hasn't hit them yet."

Jane laughs and adds, "It's a good thing we have lots of help we'll never be able to handle them when it does."

One by one people filter in and there is a lot of kissing and groping and hugging. Cindy and Joan go to help Cindy with breakfast. Joan says, "I can't believe I slept so late."

Cindy: "Your husband must have fucked you good last night."

Joan: laughed "That and a late night visit from your daughter and my son might have had something to do with it."

Cindy: "Well I hope they come visit us tonight" then both mothers laughed.

They all had a big country breakfast. Karen, Joe, Jake and Chuck weren't used to that much food but with all the fucking they were hungry. After breakfast the mothers told Joe, Jake and Chuck to go take a shower and get ready that the women would start coming soon. The girls got the sitting room all set to receive visitors. Sandy had been working at the ranch since he was 13 and had been missed so he had a lot of work to do. He kissed his young bride and told her, "Now you let the other women have their turn, don't keep them all to yourself."

Since Dr Thompson wasn't doing a lot of doctoring he and Rev Rosswalld helped out where ever they were needed so they too went off to work. So it was to be a day for just the women. The men would get their chance after the work was done. They all knew their wives and daughters were coming over just to get pregnant and they would meet the father of their baby that night.

Joan couldn't hold out any longer and went into the shower with Joe. She wanted to be the first of the village women to get pregnant. She wanted the father of her baby to be the same as her daughters'. Joan was not alone in her plans. Cindy got in with Jake so she and her daughter's babies would have the same father. When the five of them came in the sitting room Jane and Cindy both looked at their mothers and said, "You're both pregnant aren't you?"

The mothers hugged their daughters and said, "Not only that but it's the same father as your baby."

Betsy James was the first to arrive. She was the oldest of the women when they came to the valley. She was almost 50 then so she is going on 70 but looks much younger. It seems that in the valley tits don't sag and cellulite doesn't exist. She had the body of a 35 year old and was of course naked. June opened the door for her and when she came into the sitting room Cindy Rosswalld and Jane were sitting on either side of Jake while Cindy and Joan were on either side of Joe. June introduced her to the three guys and she and Betsy sat down with Chuck.

The women had the padded bench they always use in the center of the room. There was some small talk for a while. Betsy was a little antsy and shyly asked, "So what do I do just pick one of them?"

June led her to the bench and had her lay back then she told her, "No in fact you get all three you just have to pick which one gets you pregnant." June steeped back and all three young men stood around Betsy. Joe and Jake were on both sides of her and each reached down to play with her pussy in one hand and her tits in the other. Chuck was standing at her feet. Joe and Jake pulled her legs open and Chuck went down and started licking he pussy. She had Joe and Jake's cocks in her hands and they both started sucking on her nipples. She looked up over her head and saw all four women watching her. She smiled and moaned, "I didn't know getting pregnant would feel this good."

June stepped up to her head and asked, "So which one do you want to do the deed?"

Betsy looked at each one and finally said, "As long as Chuck is down there he might as well be the one."

June stepped over Betsy's head and said, "You wouldn't mind licking my pussy while he does it do you?" Her answer was to pull June's pussy to her mouth. Chuck stood and Joe and Jake still held her legs open. June reached down to guide Chuck's cock into Betsy's pussy. June felt a moan in her pussy as Chuck slowly pushed his cock all the way into Betsy's pussy. Everyone stayed there for a moment. Betsy had a cock in each hand, a pussy in her face and a cock buried deep in her pussy. When Betsy started stroking the two cocks it was the signal and Chuck pumped in and out of her pussy and June was rubbing her pussy on her mouth.

June was the first to get off filling Betsy mouth with her juices. Once she backed away Betsy pulled both cocks in her hand to her face and sucked first one then the other. Jake was the first to say he was cuming and Betsy doubled her effort and soon had a mouth full of his cream. She went straight to Joe's cock to get him off which didn't take long and she drank all of his cream as well. All the while Chuck was slowly pumping in and out her. Now that they were the only ones left Betsy was pushing Chuck with her legs making him go faster and faster. Soon he was pumping like a mad man and Betsy was screaming her own orgasm. When she felt Chuck exploded inside her she went over the edge again screaming, OH My God, I'm going to have a baby." Chuck lay over the 70 year old woman with his spent cock still in her and whispered, "Just to make sure we can do it again anytime you want. You've got one great pussy there." He kissed her and slowly picked himself off her. It was a few minutes before Betsy could get up but she had one hell of a smile on her face when she did.

The guys got a little break as Betsy sat around with the rest of them having coffee and talking. Chuck was the one to say, "If all three of us get off with every woman we'll never live through the day." This brought a round of laughter from around the room, but Chuck sat there thinking to himself, "I'm serious, I can't take six more like that."

Who should be the next at the door but Alison, Betsy's daughter. She and Cindy sat in one corner giggling like school girls. They were the two youngest in the room, June had gone with Sandy. All any one could hear was their giggles and not their conversation.

Alison looked around the room and asked "So which one is yours?"

Cindy proudly pointed to Joe and said, "Joe the one in the middle. He asked dad if he could marry me."

Alison turned back to Cindy and asked, "What did your dad say?"

Very cocky Cindy said, "Well dad had his cock in my pussy when Joe asked him and that was good enough for dad, he said yes."

Looking back at the three men Alison asked, "Which one did mom pick?"

Cindy told her, "Chuck the one on the right. Joe fucked mom in the shower so both our babies have the same dad."

Alison smiled and said, "I like that idea, I think I'll take Chuck too."

Cindy laughed and told her friend "You get all three. Just like your mother did, just tell them which one you want inside you."

Alison's eye got big and she asked, "Can I suck off your guy while this one gets me pregnant?"

Cindy laughed and said, "You can suck off Joe and Jake while Chuck fucks you. Remember he just fucked your mom half an hour ago so take it easy on him"

Cindy leads Alison over to the benches and says, "Well Chuck, you get a mother daughter. What do you think of that?"

Alison lays down and Chuck comes over and kisses her on the mouth and whispers to her, "If she taste and fucks as good as her mother I'm all for it." Alison giggles and the other two take their place at her sides.

Alison looks up at her friend and says, "This can't be real. I'm going to get pregnant?"

Cindy says, "You bet you are, now would you like some pussy with you three cocks?"

Alison pulls Cindy down to whisper in her ear, "Has mom cleaned up since she was fucked?"

Cindy looks over at Betsy and whispers back, "Judging from the wet spot on her chair I would say not."

Alison gets this big grin and says, "Then that's the pussy I want with my cocks. If she'd have already clean up I would have wanted you but sucking that baby making cream from my mother, how often could I do that?"

Chuck was already eating her pussy and Alison moaned as Cindy told her, "You just enjoy, I'll go get your mom."

Alison was licking one cock then the other as Chuck was lapping away at her pussy. The two cocks were pushed away as a pussy come over her face. She looked up at her mother and said, "Hi mom. Guess what, our babies are going to have the same father."

Betsy lowered her pussy to her daughters face and said, "I can see that, now taste what he's like before he fills your little pussy with baby cream." Alison went to town on her mothers pussy licking every drop and stroking the two cocks. She got all the baby juice and some from her mothers orgasm. Before Betsy pulled away she pulled Chuck up and guided his cock into her daughter's pussy. Betsy kissed Chuck and said, "Now fill my daughter and give her a baby too." The rest went just like her mother. She finished one cock then the other before Chuck picked up the pace and fucked her good. When the two of them exploded together it was just like her mom, "OH MY God I'm going to have a baby! Mommy, Mommy come here!"

Betsy went running to her daughter. Alison grabbed her and pulled her close and kissed her mouth the softly said, "We're going to have babies, the same babies, the same day and by the same father. I love you so much mom." Then she kissed her again. Betsy helped Alison off the bench and they said their goodbyes and headed home. Both very tired but very happy.

The guys said they wanted to break for lunch. So far Jake and Joe had fucked their future mother in laws and been sucked off twice. Chuck had fucked a mother daughter and it was not even noon yet. June was spending the afternoon with her husband helping him get caught up. The two mothers and two daughters fix the men some lunch. It took over an hour to fix so you know it was more than just sandwiches.

The guys sat around the table talking as the women worked. Jake was the first to speak "God I had no idea it would be like this."

Chuck was shaking his head saying, "Could you believe that Betsy was 70? God, she looked and fucked like she was 30."

Joe looked at the other two and said, "I know they all want to get pregnant but I didn't expect it to be all in one day. I mean they say we are good for 6 months, what's the hurry?"

Chuck asked loud enough for the women to hear him, "Is this just a one shot deal. Once we get them knocked up they just leave us?"

Jake was holding his cock and said "I never thought I would ever hear myself say this but I almost wish they would. At least for a while. I'd like to spend more time with Jane, we are just getting something started and I don't know where it will go."

12