Hidden Valley Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had just started breathing normally when Karen jumped off the bed and she and Sharon were 69ing each other. They went wild on their cum filled pussys. Watching Tom's sister and my sister going after each other was enough to get my cock hard yet again. I couldn't help myself. I went up to Karen and shoved my cock back into her pussy while Sharon was eating her. It was two strokes in Karen's pussy then two in Sharon's mouth. Tom jumped in right behind me and was doing the same to his sister's pussy and my sister's mouth. It didn't mater if we came in a pussy or a mouth it was all going the same place one way or the other.

Finally we were all fucked out. Tom picked up my sister and carried her to the other bed. I climbed in bed with Sharon and soon we were all fast asleep. We were planing to drive back the next day but the family kept e-mailing me. They were only a hundred miles out of the way so I finally agreed to swing by and meet with them.

Over breakfast the next morning I told Karen I had agreed to go by the Dawson's. I told her she could either take Tom and Sharon back to the house or they could all ride with me. So there were four of us standing outside the Dawson house when Dave answered the door. We introduced our selves and Dave led us to their den. Lynn, the mother, was sitting with her son, Scot. Linda was on the floor in front of a large chair as if waiting for her father to return. Dave asked Linda to get drinks for everyone and we found a place to sit.

We talk about the e-mails and why we are there without getting into much detail. Linda was coming back with the drinks and I asked, "So how did all of you start playing with each other?"

Dave sits back in his chair and says, "It's funny you should put it that way because that's how it started. See how my wife and daughter are dressed, short skirt, white panties and tank tops with no bra?"

I jokingly say, "Well I can see they're not wearing bras but haven't seen the panties yet and......" Just then Lynn opens her legs and shows her white panties. Linda sets down the tray of drinks and pulls up her skirt showing her panties. I take a short gasp and say, "ok."

Dave continues his story, "That's how they always dress and that's how they were dressed that night we were playing monopoly. It got to be the boys against the girls, they were losing fast when Linda leaned over the board to roll the dice. Scot laughed and told Linda, "Lean over again like that and I'll give you five hundred dollars." She was embarrassed when she realized she was showing her tits when she rolled the dice. She was about to say something when I offered her a thousand to lean my way. Lynn playfully slapped my leg telling me to behave."

"Linda had a glint in her eye and asked, "What if I show both of you like this?" She pulled her top up showing her beautiful tits. Her mother yelled at her but Linda said, "It's just a game, it's only play money and it's just for fun. What's the big deal?" Then Linda looked at her mother and at the board and said, "With tits like yours and that bankroll you might want to do the same." "Lynn was flushed and said, "Who'd want to pay to see these 38 year old tits, even with play money?"

"Before she got the words out Scot yelled, "I'll pay two thousand."

"I looked at Scot who had his eyes held on his mother's tits. I laughed and said, "I've seen those beautiful 38 year old tits many times but if you show them right here right now I'll throw in a thousand." Then the chanting started, "Go Mom, Go Mom!" Lynn finally reached for the top and whipped it up with such force it went right over her head and totally off."

"She went to put her top back on and Scot said, "I'll give you these properties with the hotels as they are if you play the rest of the game that way."

"Lynn started to protest when I said, "The boy has already seen your tits now and those are pretty good properties." She looked at me like I'd lost my mind but put her top down and picked up the dice. Sometime during the game Linda also got topless and within an hour Scot and I had lost the game but we knew we had won a lot more."

"Neither Lynn or Linda put their tops back on after the game. After that night the girls were not always wearing their tops. It didn't seem to be a sexual thing, at least to them, they just didn't bother with them. Scot and I were going around all the time with hardons and Lynn and Linda had to notice. The nest game night Scot and I wanted to even the playing field so we said we were playing strip poker. The girls thought it was silly until we were all sitting there naked."

"Once we were all naked and each of us was checking out the other it was suggested we play for some gentle touching. If the girls won they could feel our cocks and if we won we could feel their tits. Well the girls won. I expected Lynn to come over to me and Linda to go to her brother. It was just a little playing. That's not how it went down. Lynn went right for Scot's cock. Even Linda was surprised but smiled and came right over to feel my cock. I knew where this was headed and was all for it but didn't expect it to happen as fast as it did. Linda had just taken my cock in her hand when we heard Scot moan. We both looked, and Lynn had her son's cock deep in her mouth. Linda and I looked at each other and smiled. Next thing Linda was on the floor sucking my cock. We haven't had game night since but we've been fucking almost every night."

By the time Dave finished his story Linda had his cock out stroking it and her hand in her panties playing with her pussy. Lynn had her son's cock out sucking him. Lynn's panties were on the floor and her son had two fingers deep in her pussy. Tom had Sharon on his lap with her tits exposed and playing with them. My sister had whipped off her dress and sat naked on the floor playing with my exposed cock. I calmly asked Dave, "So why did you want us to come by and see you?" Our mission was new cock to get our women pregnant not to recruit families. The girls had already picked up a brother and sister and so had we. I wasn't looking to bring any more people with us.

I was relieved when Dave said, "The four of us have been fucking each other now for about 6 months. We are so happy with it and so excited about it we are all about to bust. It's not the kind of thing you can share with family or friends. We just wanted to share this with someone, someone who would understand and accept it. We would like for you to join us even if just for tonight. We didn't know there would be four of you but all are welcome."

I thanked him for his offer and told him, "My sister and I could not join in any fucking because she would get pregnant and wanted to pick the one to do that. If I were to fuck either his wife or daughter they would get pregnant even if they were on birth control. I can't talk for Tom and Sharon but I feel they would be more than willing to join. Now don't get me wrong, Karen and I can still get in on the oral and would most certainly like to."

Then he surprised us all when he said, "You mentioned that in your e-mails and it got us thinking. Both Lynn and Linda want a baby but don't want to go off the pill. We don't want Scot knocking up his mother and we don't want either Scot or myself to get Linda pregnant. So if what you said is true it would be the answer we are all looking for. I didn't think Karen would be with you and I'm sorry for that. I hate leaving only her out but we would really like your help."

I was stunned. I didn't know what to say. I never expected this. I was about to say something, what I don't know. Karen jumped in, "Not a problem. With three pussys and four cocks to suck and lick I'll be fine."

I looked at Karen, "Are you sure about ths?"

Karen just smiled and said, "I know my brother and I know you would love to fuck both these beautiful women. If I need a good fuck there is always you and they can all watch my little brother fuck my brains out as you always do."

It was as if time stood still waiting for me to speak. Karen is right I would like to fuck every woman there but Sharon was still off limits. A million things were running through my mind during that tense silence. Then the last thing I expected to hear. It was Sharon's voice, "You might as well do me too. I already made up my mind that I want you to be the father of my baby. It's either now or at the house but I want you and I can stay on the pill and fuck my brother until we're sure."

Now there were four women that wanted me to fuck them, three because I can get them pregnant and one because I can't get her pregnant. What is a man to do? There was still that waiting silence. There was nothing else to say. My eyes focused back on the group of people waiting for me and said, "Well I guess I have my work cut out for me."

Dave pulled Linda's top over her head. She stood topless in front of her dad facing me. Her dad unzipped her skirt and let it fall. Lynn came over to her daughter and got down in front of her and slowly pulled her panties down. Linda stood naked and Lynn stood next to her. Lynn put her hand in the small of Linda's back and led her to me almost as an offering, which I guess it was. I stood up and Karen started to undress me as I just looked at Linda naked before me. She had long wavy blonde hair, big tits, small waist, nice hips and long legs. With the sunlight coming through the glass doors she looked like a Goddess. Karen pulled my shirt over my head and then got down to take off my pants. Linda gasped when my rock hard 8"er popped out. Karen took the whole thing in her mouth as she has done many times. She then turned to Linda offering my cock to her.

Linda slowly got down on her knees in front of me. My sister was holding my cock for her as she leaned forward and slowly took it in her mouth. When her lips touched her hand Karen let go of my cock and sat back to watch. Linda just stayed still with about 3/4 of my cock in her mouth. There wasn't a sound. It was as if everyone had stopped breathing. Suddenly Linda went wild bobbing up and down on my cock holding my balls in her hand. She was going after my cock like it was the first one she ever had in her mouth and loved every inch of it.

I tried to stop her and it took some doing. She did not want to stop until it exploded in her mouth but I knew I couldn't fill every mouth and every pussy. I held her back and her mouth was still going as if my cock was still in it. I kissed her lips and stopped her sucking. I lay her back on the floor and whispered to her, "I"m here for a mission. Not only to get you pregnant but to give you the best fuck I can." She wrapped her legs around me and Karen was holding my cock at her pussy lips. Karen let go and I slid my cock all the way deep into Linda's pussy and just held it there. Linda moaned as my cock entered her. She was soon pushing herself up on my cock fucking herself with it. I knew she was ready and pulled my cock almost all the way out and shoved it back in. It wasn't fast enough for her she was still fucking herself on my cock as fast as her hips could hump. I knew then that she wanted it hard and fast and that's just what I gave her. As soon as I started slamming into her she started screaming her orgasm and didn't stop until that last plunge when I stayed balls deep in her pussy and pumped her full of my baby making cream. Her legs and her whole body fell limp under me. I stayed there for a while with my cock still in her. Then I pulled out and she lay there with her eyes closed. Her breathing had slowed and I didn't know if she was sleeping or passed out but she had a well fucked smile on her face either way.

Jokingly I said, "Who's next?" Lynn didn't take it as a joke and was on the floor naked next to her sleeping daughter sucking my cock back to life. Karen was sucking Dave's cock as he watched his wife suck my cock. He had seen her with their son but never with another man. He must have enjoyed the sight because he was soon filling my sister's mouth with his own load.

Lynn had my cock fully hard and my sister had just finished off her husband. I motioned for Dave to come over. His legs were weak but he crawled over till his head was even with his wife's. Lynn was laying on her back in front of me. My cock was at the entrance of her pussy, the head of my cock just opening her pussy lips. I looked around the room. Scot was fucking Sharon, Tom was bringing Linda back around by eating her. Karen had come over with Dave and was sitting next to him. Karen took Dave's hand and brought it to my cock. She wrapped her hand over his around my cock and together pushed my cock into his wife. He watched my cock slowly slide into his wife until their hands came to her pussy. Karen pulled Dave's hand up so it was on his wife's pubic mound. He just stared as my cock continued into his wife.

Karen moved her hand to Dave's cock and was stroking him just like I was fucking his wife. The faster I went the faster Karen jerked Dave's cock. Lynn's hips were coming up off the floor, her head was rolling back and forth. Her moans got faster and louder as I fucked her faster and harder. Karen's hand was flying up and down Dave's cock as I was pounding away in Lynn. Then that one last shove and I started pumping into Lynn's pussy. As soon as my first shot went off in his wife's pussy Dave's cock shot across her pussy with his own cum. Karen was right there to drink down the rest as I continued to fill his wife.

Everyone was lying on the floor spent except Tom who was just giving Linda the last of his load. Soon they joined the others motionless on the floor. It didn't stay motionless for long. In this short time Karen and Sharon had built a bond that I don't understand. It must be one of those woman things, but they looked at each other and at the same time dove for the pussy with their brother's cum and started licking away at mother and daughter.

Dave looks around the room and says, "I don't think there's going to be any cooking here tonight, how about we order in?"

I follow his eyes around the room and agree with him then turn back to Dave and say, "After dinner we are looking forward to seeing some four way family action."

Dave picks up the phone to call for dinner and says, "For what you have done for us, not a problem. Not a problem at all. Are you sure they are both pregnant?"

I go sit on the couch and look at the four women laying on the floor. They finally finished each other and now look like four dead bodies laying head to toe, Linda, Sharon , Lynn and my sister Karen. I look back at Dave and smile and say, "With all our research it is almost guarantied but I'd be glad to do them again in the morning if you don't mind us staying over,"

Sharon started to move and said, "Did I hear you say I don't have to cook tonight?"

Karen woke up saying, "Did I hear something about a family orgy after dinner?"

I reached down and pulled my sister up and she sat on my lap, valley style, with her legs wide so everyone could see my cock in her pussy. As I pulled her up I laughed and said, "That's my sister." They seemed to like the way we were sitting. Soon Sharon was empaled on her brother's cock sitting on his lap, Linda was on her dad's lap and Lynn was on her son's cock. We all just sat there waiting for dinner to come talking about everything. For Karen it seemed natural to just sit and talk with a my cock up her pussy but it was something new to the rest of them. No one was making any attempt to hide what we were doing. Linda was looking at everyone and being the youngest found it funny and started laughing which spread all around the room.

The pizza came and all 8 people standing around having a good time just laughing and eating. More often than not one of the women would have a piece of pizza in one hand and a cock in the other, just playing with it. The men all did their share of groping too.

When Dave took Linda's hand and led her to the center of the room we knew it was time. Lynn was led out by Scot and they started dancing naked together. The four started kissing and hands were roaming all over each other's bodies. Dave and Linda slowly sank to the floor followed by Lynn and her son. The women lay head to toe and the men were facing each other. Mother and daughter were holding hands while first the father picked up his daughters's legs and brought his cock to her pussy. The son did the same to his mother. The father and son looked at each other and smiled, then with one push father was buried in his daughter and the son was balls deep in his mother. For a moment they just stayed there, then started fucking like wild. It seemed to be a race between father and son as to who could get their woman off first then fill them up.

It was a close race but Dave had Linda going fast, her mother was close behind. While the dad got his daughter gong first it was the son that filled his mother first with the father right behind. The guys pulled out and from the way the mother daughter were laying we expected them to roll over into a 69. What happened next surprised even me. The men changed places and Dave got down to lick his son's cum from his wife. His daughter took his cock in her mouth. Scot completed the chain by licking his father's cum from his sister while his mother took his cock in her mouth. It was a full family daisy chain.

Now it was time for bed and Sharon came to me and asked, "Can I sleep with you tonight? I want you to give me a baby too."

I told Sharon that I would love to snuggle up with her tonight but it would not be fair if I told my girls to wait and I didn't. She said she understood and was ok with it. Tom and Karen were standing with us. Karen turned to Tom and said, "I've made up my mind I want you to father my baby but like my brother it has to be back at the house with my son." So that's how we all slept, Dave and Linda, Lynn with her son Scot, Karen and Tom and me with Sharon. While the four of us were content to hold and kiss and fondle each other, there was moans and groans from the other side of the room. That made it very hard not to fuck who we were with but it would be only two more days.

Before anyone else woke up my sister came to me and after waking me up said, "With all this fucking going on I just have to have a hard cock in my pussy. Since your's is the only one I can have right now I need you to fuck me good."

I would never turn down a chance to fuck my sister's pussy. She got on her hands and knees. I got behind her as was just getting ready to shove it into her when Sharon woke up. She gave me a kiss and said to fuck her good. Then she started waking her brother with a morning blowjob. One by one people started waking to the sight and sound of me fucking my sister.

Karen and I were fucking doggy style in the center of the room and as each one woke up they came by us on the way to the kitchen. Linda was first and kissed me good morning and said, "Your sister is lucky to have you any time she wants, fuck her good." Lynn was next with a kiss and, "Save some for me but give it to her good." Tom and Sharon were next. Karen kissed Tom's cock before he bent down to kiss her lips and said, "I can't wait till that is me fucking your pussy." Sharon kissed me again with her brother's cum still on her lips and said, "It's the only way to wake up."

All this time I'm pumping my cock into Karen and she is pushing back to meet me. We have both cum once but kept going just from every one coming by. It was so unreal. They just walk by kiss us as if nothing was going on. Next was Dave. As he walked up Karen grabbed his cock and started sucking him. He bent over pulling his cock from her mouth and kissed her saying, "I"m going to help with breakfast. You're going to be hungry after the fucking he's giving you."

The last one in the room was Scot. He had watched each one come by then he came over. Karen took his cock just like had done to his dad. Scot didn't stop her and was watching me fuck her and stroked her face saying, "I wish I was your brother right now." Karen pulled him forward and he lost his balance and fell on his ass in front of her. She never once lost his cock from her mouth. She took her mouth off his cock long enough to say, "You can be my little brother and you can both do me together." She went back to sucking his cock. Karen loves having two cocks and wasn't going to let this one get away.