Hidden Valley Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mayor stepped forward beside Polly and motioned for silence. He leaned over and separated her cunt lips with his fingers to expose her vulva and vaginal entrance to their view. "We dedicate this vagina," he began, "to the Great Spirit of the Land of the Giant Penis. May it be fruitful henceforth and bring forth children and great pleasure to the men of Johnson." He straightened and motioned Joel to begin.

Joel slowly and deliberately climbed onto the bed. He edged forward on his knees until his erect penis touched Polly's cunt, savoring the moment. He had never fucked a virgin before, but he had been given an idea how to proceed, so he was both confident and highly aroused at the sight of the beautiful, sighing girl lying with her legs held open in front of him, exposed to his assault.

He looked up briefly at the crowd who stared at him excitedly, urging him to begin the sex act, anxious to see her pussy invaded with his huge cock. And huge it was, the winner of the contest. It was fully eight inches long with a broad glans penis that flared out widely. The audience expected it would take a strong, persistent effort on Joel's part to force that cock head into the narrow entrance of Polly's vagina.

Then he pushed forward, and the soft, firm head of his penis pushed aside the inner lips of her vulva, now wet with her sex juices, and penetrated part way into her vagina. There it stopped. He could feel the barrier of her hymen.

Polly closed her eyes and winced at the initial pain as she felt his cock shoving against her maidenhead, seeking passage through the narrow opening into her vaginal channel. She tensed her body and clenched her fingers into fists against the anticipated destruction of her virginity. Joel pushed, but Polly's pussy would not yield.

Joel was determined not to withdraw his penis. That would admit defeat and could lead to frustration for himself and for Polly, especially if he failed entirely and some other man had to do the deed for him. That couldn't happen, he decided, so he began a series of short rocking motions, ramming his penis up against her hymeneal barrier. "Aaah, aaah, aaah," she cried with the repeated stabs of pain in her cunt.

I glanced at Romy standing beside me. She wept softly, her arms folded over her breasts, but she said nothing. Other women wept too. They knew from experience the pain of first penetration, but they also wept for all the penetrations they knew Polly would experience in the weeks and months to come. Fresh cunt always got more attention from the men of Johnson.

Joel was a carpenter by trade and knew that the only way to get the job done right was to pick a good line and continue persistently until it was finished. This lesson he now applied to Polly. His cock was his tool, and the cut he was making was her hymen. The board had to be sawn, so he kept stroking with short, direct punches into her cunt, hammering his huge cock head up against her maiden barrier.

At first her cries of pain had upset him, but as his determination to finish the job grew, they became his inspiration. The more he stroked with his cock, the louder her cries and sobs got, and from them, he knew he was succeeding.

On the ninth stroke—some in the crowd were counting—Joel's penis broke through Polly's hymen and slid up into her vagina. She shrieked so loud with the sudden pain of it that he stopped momentarily and laid his body down on hers, kissing her full lips and giving her a minute to recover. He whispered in her ear that the worst was over and that he needed to finish the job. She knew what he meant and tearfully nodded her assent.

Joel's fucking of Polly's freshly opened cunt was forceful and got the crowd excited at his performance. As soon as his thrusting began, the sheriff activated the round platform's motor and the bed began to revolve, giving the crowd standing nearby a moving vista of Polly's ravishment.

Joel's youthful butt muscles clenched with each in stroke and his balls slapped against Polly's asshole. The squelching of wet flesh coming together and the sight of his long, thick pole driving between wet cunt lips inspired several of his young friends to push their women to the floor on hands and knees and fuck them doggy style as they watched the defloration.

Joel's pace quickened and his body tensed. "Unngh Unngh Unngh," he groaned as the first spurts of his ejaculation anointed Polly's virgin cunt. He continued thrusting until his orgasm subsided and his penis was quiet again in Polly's pussy.

Slowly he withdrew from her vagina and displayed to the expectant crowd the evidence on his penis of her ravishment, her red hymeneal blood mixed with the white foam of his semen. The same streaks of red blood and white semen leaked from between Polly's swollen vaginal lips.

Spontaneous applause broke out and friends slapped his back in congratulation as he dismounted from the bed. Polly's women friends who had watched her defloration in cowed silence approached the bed and released her from her bonds. They helped her off the bed and covered her with a blanket. The last I saw of her, they were taking her to the exit door and into the lobby.

12