Awake and Lost Ch. 02

Story Info
Erica will do whatever she has to do to keep Harper.
1k words
4.47
18.8k
9

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 10/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harper feels thighs straddle his chest, a whisper of soft skin against his cheek just as her hips come down. His mouth parts and he licks into her, feels her quiver against his tongue. She has his wrists pinned above his head, squeezing them hard each time she rocks against his face.

He shuts his eyes and the world becomes centered on just the press of her on him, the heat between her legs and her stuttered movements.

In the darkness the only thing he is sure of is her body, of the way they touch. No light, no sound. It's like being submerged in water. Drowning.

Harper wakes up gasping.

*

Erica crushes the man's skull against the pavement, again and again. Blood seeps into her jeans and she pulls back in disgust. "You're lucky these aren't my favourite pair."

"Now, this is just a dream of a crime scene," someone says from behind her. "the evidence would be stacked so high up against you that the jury'd need a ladder to see you over it."

Erica grimaces and wipes her hands off her pants. "If we weren't both legally deceased I'd be worried, as it is," she kicks the asshole until he rolls off the platform into the riverbank. "I'm not worried."

She looks over her shoulder to see Riley, a smirk playing at his lips as he moves in close behind her. Erica holds still as he wraps his arms around her waist, pulling her back against him. "You're making trouble," he says against her ear.

She puts her hands over his and digs her nails in until she feels his skin tear and bleed. "Let me go."

His hold on her tightens. "So that's your second high-profile victim tonight. You think that'll go unnoticed?"

Erica struggles but Riley doesn't let up. "I don't care," she bites out. She knew that Marcus and Ehren had seen her leave Harper's apartment. She wouldn't risk killing anElder and his boy-toy if she wasn't certain.

"I'll clean up your mess this time," Riley tells her, lips pressed against her ear. Erica feels the prick of his fangs against her skin. She shuts her eyes. He goes on, "Don't think I don't know what this is about." Riley's hand splays out on her stomach. He whispers conspiratorially, "If you play along, we won't have to kill him."

*

Harper blinks and shakes away the fleeting images of light brown hair, dark eyes, and too much skin. He sits up rapidly, groaning in frustration because henevergets to come in these dreams. Harper rubs a hand over his face and squints at the clock radio beside his bed.

"4am," he groans into his hands. "Seriously, fuck you, dream girl."

He sighs and flops back down onto the bed. He gropes his dick, half hard and raring to go. Just like every night this past week. But he has to wake up in about two hours so he's not going to do anything about it. Again.

"Dream girl," he sighs, "if you could show up in real life so I don't die of blue balls, that'd be great."

*

Erica stays away for a long while, too long. Riley keeps out of sight for the most part, but she knows he's always close. She feels him whenever there are too many eyes on her. Too many others that suspect something.

She has to wait just a week more before she can go to Harper again. So Erica roams, tries to feed when she can. Something inside of her aches at the absence of him, like a phantom limb. She hates it, hates how strongly her heart is bound to that boy. Because she can't understand it. She never felt so much even when she was alive. It brings out the worst in her, and she can't help but want more.

*

Another night, another dream. Harper opens his eyes and a haze of euphoria washes over him, tingling goosebumps up his arms and chest.

He slurs something and the window creaks. Harper barely registers the other person, he's somewhere between sleep and pleasure.

When the other person settles atop of him, naked and soft, he realises he's already getting hard. The head of Harper's dick pokes out the top of his boxers.

"This for me?" He hears her voice, warm and scratchy, familiar now.

Harper smiles dazedly. "Dream girl."

She rubs him through his boxers, and it feels like a reward.

Her mouth moves against his, she has such soft dry lips. Harper hums and tries to give as good as he gets, tongue pushing lazily against hers.

Dream girl shoves his boxers down and wraps her hand around his dick. She squeezes him with cool fingers, Harper tries to thrust his hips up but her hold on him is too firm.

"Maybe tonight," she drawls, " I'll let you fuck me."

Harper groans and pushes up. Dream girl must be surprised enough that she lets it happen, because he's never been able to overpower her before.

He presses her down onto her back on the bed.

She stares up at him, large dark eyes shadowed even more by dark rings. Maybe she doesn't get much sleep, Harper thinks, and laughs at himself. She's pretty, he knew that, even if she does seem almost unhealthily pale. She has faint freckles marking her nose and cheeks and shoulders, along with some scars. A lot of scars. Harper's subconscious is weird.

"You're a dream-cock-tease," he states, and his speech is much more stable than before.

She just tilts her head and rolls her body up, her soft breasts press tightly against his chest and their hips align just right. Harper moans, drops his head down until they're kissing. She reaches a hand down and guides his cock until it's rubbing against her clit.

"One day," she says as she mouths at his jaw, "one day I'll tie you up to this bed and just fuckinguse you."

Harper bucks his hips and suddenly he's there, the head of his cock sliding wetly against her hole.

He breathes hard, and notices for a second that she's still, so perfectly still. Then she squirms under him and her legs drop open, and she growls against his ear, "Do it."

Harper shifts, and does as he's told.