High Centers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did as she was told. Her hands swept up my thighs as she stared at my throbbing cock. I think she was trying to measure my strength by my thighs. I took a fistful of her hair and pulled her toward me. Her lips parted. I threw my head back with lust as I felt her lips and tongue on my cock for the first time. Her tongue flicked inside her mouth while she sucked. She was good. I pulled roughly forcing her to take more of me into her mouth.

I don't know what it is about being fully clothed while I control a woman, but it's very erotic. I've always felt this way. I don't know why. I love watching a woman's face bury itself against your pants. They're exposed, but I'm somehow denying their curiosity . . . or raising it. I don't know which. Her beautiful lips distended each time her face pulled away from me. I sensed my approaching orgasm and pushed her away.

"You can undress me now, Melissa." I took her hand and helped her to her feet. She kissed my throat tenderly and then stepped to arms length. I noticed her hands had settled as she unfastened my belt and the button on my pants. She helped me out of them. Her hand gave my cock a quick caress as she stood. Her eyes briefly met mine with a soft smile, and she blushed. She watched closely as she unfastened each button of my shirt. Her hands brushed the material aside, and she bent to suck one of my nipples softly. I shrugged out of my shirt and tossed it with my pants.

I walked to the doors that joined our two rooms and closed my side. I'd noticed the doors were only a loose fit. Melissa gasped as I pulled her roughly to me and then turned her and pushed her hard against the door. I smiled when I heard it bang slightly inside the doorframe. I lifted one of her legs with my hand, put my cock against her hole, and pushed in.

She was so wet and silky that my breath caught in my throat.

"High centers are mine, Melissa."

"Yes. Take them. Oh, fuck."

"Get your arms around my neck and pull yourself up. Wrap your legs around my hips."

She put her arms around me and jumped slightly. I caught her ass in my hands as her legs encircled me. I fucked her slow and hard. Each thrust brought a slight bang from the door moving inside the doorframe.

"I love surrender, don't you, Melissa?"

"Yes. Take what's yours. I give up. Give me what I deserve for having resisted."

"You're my slut for tonight, Melissa. That's what you are."

"I understand just fuck me. I'll do whatever you want."

Her lips came down on the base of my neck, and she bit me. I knew she'd leave a mark. Tomorrow I'd wear a simple T-shirt to show I was still an animal. I slammed into her. The banging of the door was a constant as I possessed her. She let out a little cry.

"I'm going to—what the fuck, Gray." She gasped as I pulled out of her and stepped away. Her hand went between her legs to masturbate. I took her hands and pulled them way.

I led her behind me and turned on a light by the window. She tried to pull away from me, but I held her fast.

"What are you doing? People might see us."

I pulled her back and slapped her ass hard. "Part of the terms of surrender is publication. Everyone must know the high centers have been taken."

"Gray, I—"

"Get to the window and put your hands against the glass." She hesitated. "Now, Melissa."

She pursed her lips but moved to the window. I put a chair beside the window and waited. She placed her hands against the glass and peered out. I could see her wetness running down one thigh. I moved quickly behind her and pushed into her. Her shoulders fell slightly to take more of me, and her hands moved down on the glass. I held her hips as I fucked her. She bent further. I watched as it moved in and out of her. I could see from the reflection in the window she had closed her eyes. Whether to concentrate on the sensation or to assuage her embarrassment, I didn't know.

I looked in the mirror on the wall and watched her breasts bouncing beneath her with each thrust. Our bodies made a smacking sound as I drove into her. I put my foot on the chair to throw my weight forward and slid my hands up taking a breast in each hand.

"Melissa."

"Yes?" she gasped.

"There are two men outside in the parking lot watching you get fucked."

Her eyes opened as she lifted her head, and she saw the men below. They grinned.

"Fuck."

"I'll bet they both have wood, Melissa. I'll bet they wish they were me. Not many men get to fuck such a beautiful woman."

"Oh, fuck, I'm going to come. Please let me come. I don't care who sees."

I caught her nipples and twisted them hard. She screamed as the orgasm took her. The spasm of her pussy as she came almost made me come, but I tightened up and managed to hold off. I wanted one more thing before I finished and took her to my bed for the night to fuck, sleep, and cuddle. She relaxed slightly as the crest of her orgasm rolled away.

"Gray. They're still watching."

"Then I guess we'd better give them something to watch."

I pulled her to her feet. I looked at the two men outside and turned her slowly, displaying her. The men smiled. Melissa was bright red with embarrassment.

"Get on your knees. Suck me off."

Her hand reached out as though unable to do anything else. She looked out the window at the two men. One was rubbing his crotch while the other laughed. Melissa went to her knees and took me into her mouth. I looked out the window and sneered at the men. I gathered her hair in my hands and held her.

I felt my balls tighten as I took her. At first she was half hearted in her efforts, but then arousal seemed to take over and her mouth worked me. Her lips and tongue fluttered and danced. I pulled her hair and held her while I fucked her mouth. The intensity of my orgasm surprised me. I could feel my dick swell as the cum exploded from the head of my cock. Melissa's eyes flew wide as I pulled her head hard and pushed my cock deep into her throat. Her eyes fluttered closed. I held a few seconds and then let her go.

She had a satisfied smile as I pulled her to her feet. I turned her to face the window and stepped up behind her. I kissed her on the base of her neck while I squeezed her tits. I watched her reflection as she smiled at the two men outside and waved.

I took her to the shower and we cleaned up. We washed and dried each other and went back into the room.

"That was fun, Gray. Maybe we can do it again tomorrow before my friend arrives?" She started toward her room. I pulled her to me, kissed her, and led her to my bed.

"Tomorrow? We'll see." We got in the bed together, and I pulled her into my arms. "Time to sleep now, Melissa."

"Okay. See you in the morning then I guess," she giggled.

"No. You won't make it until morning. I'll wake you when I want you."

12