High Concept

Story Info
Two comedy stars work on a script and fall for each other.
1.7k words
11.6k
3
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

"So happy we're almost done."

"Yeah, same here."

Michael Carter and Abby O'Donovan both smiled at each other as they worked on the final scenes of the screenplay for "Flight Risk." They were both surprised that they were now getting along so well with each other; for the first few weeks of their collaboration, their egos seemed to barely fit inside her Los Angeles condo.

Michael only agreed to star in "Flight Risk" on the condition that he receive an opportunity to rewrite the screenplay. First Fleet Pictures, the Australian production company making the film, wanted desperately to be in the Michael Carter business—after five consecutive hits, he was now arguably the biggest male comedy star in the world—but Michael thought the original script was unfunny and lame, and did not hesitate to say so...even though Abby wrote it.

At the start, Michael was a little paranoid about having to work with Abby, who had four straight hits of her own and was now, according to Entertainment Weekly, "Hollywood's New Queen of Comedy." Abby was born and raised in Canberra, and Michael was convinced that First Fleet's Aussie executives simply wanted to use his name and popularity to benefit one of their own. Certainly, the film's action-comedy premise focused more on Abby, who would play Louise Flynn, an Australian woman who travels to New York to find the investment banker she suspects of murdering her best friend, who had moved from Sydney to be with him. Michael would play Chris Jackson, the brash, wisecracking NYPD detective who helps Abby.

Abby's original script was built around the idea that Louise's knowledge of the US criminal justice system was derived exclusively from watching American police-procedural shows, while Chris's knowledge of Australia was limited to watching the "Crocodile Dundee" movies on cable. Michael thought that Abby made Chris sound like a typical jive-talking African-American man, and wanted to revise the character to make him a more no-nonsense cop, while Louise would provide the comic relief. Abby, who was producing the film, and who insisted upon working with Michael on the rewrite to her original screenplay, argued with Michael on this point early on, declaring: "I want Eddie Murphy, and you want Denzel Washington!"

"No," Michael replied. "I just don't want to play another black fool!"

For weeks, Michael and Abby reworked the screenplay, trying to find the right mix of humor that would appeal to both American and Australian audiences, trying to give as much depth as possible to their characters. Abby ultimately agreed to depict Chris as a somewhat more serious character, while Michael agreed to a few scenes in which Louise helped get Chris out of trouble.

Gradually, their relationship became less frosty. Michael and Abby even started going out to lunch together in between screenwriting sessions; the tabloids began to report that the two were now Hollywood's newest superstar couple, with one notorious blogger wondering if Michael had already gone "Down Under" on Abby. The two laughed it off, but it was obvious to those who saw them out in LA together that they were now on very good terms.

Abby couldn't deny Michael's sex appeal. He was as fine as he was funny—6-foot-3 and 240 muscular pounds, with medium-brown skin, short wavy black hair, big hands and a great smile. Michael was often said to resemble a young Blair Underwood, and Abby always thought that wasn't an inaccurate comparison.

Once their relationship thawed out, Michael would teasingly call Abby "Miranda," playing off her resemblance to Miranda Kerr. Abby didn't personally see the resemblance—"she's way hotter than I am," she'd joke—but Abby knew that with her sparking blue eyes, long, light-brown hair and tanned Australian complexion, she was the fantasy that played out in the minds of numerous teenage boys as they played with themselves.

Michael suggested a few scenes were Louise would be mistaken for Miranda Kerr, and even wrote a scene in which the real Kerr would appear in a cameo, complementing Louise on her appearance and asking for beauty tips. Abby loved Michael's suggestion, and after the two acted out the scene, with Michael playing Miranda, Abby squealed in delight.

"Thank you! This is gonna be the scene that everyone talks about! Thank you so much!"

Abby gave Michael a congratulatory kiss on the cheek. She was surprised at how smooth his complexion was; she was immediately filled with the urge to kiss him again, and did so. Michael was a bit confused.

"Hey, what was that for?"

"Uh...uh, I don't know. I'm sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry."

"OK."

Michael touched the lipstick mark on his cheek. He was still stunned.

"Oh, God, I'm sorry," Abby whispered. "I don't know what came over me."

"No, no, that's OK," Michael replied.

Then he smiled.

"I just got kissed by America's sweetheart. Shit!"

Abby smiled.

"Well, Australia's sweetheart," she laughed.

"Naw, naw...seriously. You don't understand..."

Michael gestured to Abby to sit down.

"Look, uh, you gotta understand why I act so hard, all right? I'm just a black kid from Bed-Stuy...I still think of myself that way. All this fame, all this money—it could all go away tomorrow. I know that."

Abby nodded.

"It's just weird, you know? It's weird having models chase after you...I mean, girls wouldn't even give me the time of day growing up, until they found out I was funny."

"I can't believe girls wouldn't give you the time of day."

"You should have seen me when I was young."

Abby laughed.

"Naw, seriously. This is still so weird. Look, when I was growing up, I never thought I'd even travel to another country, much less meet people from other countries. I never imagined being able to hang out with the coolest people in the world. And now, it's like—not only have I been to all these countries, I just got kissed by the hottest girl in two countries!"

"I don't know about 'the hottest girl,'" she replied. "But I know how weird it is—well, not exactly the same way, but I never thought I'd be in America. I never thought I'd be in New York or LA. I never thought I'd be in movies or on TV. I was kinda awkward growing up, and boys didn't want to be with me even after they found out I could make people laugh."

"Wow. So you weren't always the hot chick?"

Abby nodded.

"Damn."

"Did you ever think we'd have so much in common?"

"Naw, naw...I'm kinda sorry, because I thought you were kinda arrogant when I first met you."

"Well, that's another thing in common—I thought the same about you!"

They both laughed.

"Well," Michael replied, "it's good to see that we were both wrong!"

--

Michael and Abby didn't finish working on the final scenes until midnight. The climax of the screenplay would be a shootout involving Chris Jackson and the investment banker, with the latter falling into the Hudson River to his death. The last scene would be Chris escorting Louise to LaGuardia Airport so that she could catch a flight back home to Sydney. Louise would thank Chris and give him a kiss on the cheek, waving goodbye before boarding the plane.

Michael and Abby acted out the final scene. When it was time for Louise to kiss Chris on the cheek, Abby did so—and again could not restrain herself from kissing him a second time. Then, Abby kissed Michael full on the lips.

She leaned over and whispered in his ear.

"I can assure you, this will not be in the script."

Abby pulled off her blouse, exposing her well-toned midriff. She then removed her bra, showing Michael her lovely round breasts and beautiful erect nipples.

"I guess you can call this my first topless scene," she smiled.

Michael placed his hands on Abby's beautiful breasts. Then, he quickly removed his shirt, T-shirt, pants and boxers. Abby's blue eyes marveled at the sight of the huge black stick hanging between Michael's muscular legs. A soft night breeze came through the condo window, caressing his black cock and her white breasts.

"Abby," Michael whispered.

"Yes."

"If I told you that I'm a brother who thinks all Aussie girls are hot, what would you say?"

"G'day?"

Michael and Abby laughed. He then placed his finger on her cheek and mouth.

"Abby...I want to make love to you so bad..."

"I do too."

He pulled down the zipper of her jeans, letting them fall to the floor. He then gently pulled down her panties, exposing her shaved pussy.

He kissed her, putting one arm around her shoulders as his other hand caressed her ass. He kissed her neck, her cheek, her ears, and her forehead before laying her down on her bed.

They spent most of the night making love, Abby's tongue tenderly pleasing Michael's cock, Michael's tongue doing the same to Abby's pussy. They couldn't get enough of each other's bodies, and loved the unlikely nature of their erotic pairing; Michael moaned that he wanted Abby's white Aussie pussy, while Abby screamed for more of Michael's big black cock.

"Oh God, you're so big!" Abby roared as she rode Michael. "Oh God, it's so good!"

"You're so fucking beautiful!" Michael yelled later, after he licked Abby's asshole. "I fucking love it!"

They couldn't stop grinding on each other; each orgasm only seemed to make them more aroused and more energized. The sex was aggressive and passionate; Michael and Abby fucked in as many positions as their bodies could bear before they both were overcome by exhaustion.

In the morning, Abby woke up first, smiling at the thought of her mouth, pussy and ass being filled with Michael's sexy semen just a few hours before. She went to the bathroom mirror and looked at her hair, some of which was still matted with Michael's cum. She smirked at her image and returned to the bedroom, where Michael now had his eyes open.

She kissed him and played with the diamond stud in his earlobe, before tracing the muscles on his chest with her finger.

"Abby," Michael whispered.

"Yes."

"Can I say something that might come off a little arrogant?"

Abby raised an eyebrow.

"What's that?"

"You have to admit, between the two of us, there's a lot of talent in this bed."

Abby put her head on Michael's chest and they laughed uncontrollably. She then reached up to kiss him, and they made love one more time before breakfast.

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Happy Near Year: The Slut Awakens Last minute plans bring out the slut deep inside.in Interracial Love
Two White Married Wives Two wives stray for black cock.in Interracial Love
Freshman's First BBC A midwest freshman cheats with BBC whilst travelling.in Interracial Love
Kelly Takes a Turn Visiting her ailing father, Kelly learns about his friend.in Interracial Love
Bred in the Stables Karen succumbs to the lure of BBC.in Interracial Love
More Stories