High Expectations

Story Info
Two college friends find sexual happiness through weed.
1.4k words
3.93
31.3k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking to my left, I was still somewhat shocked at her beauty. Her flowing hair the color of a newly lit fire, her face milky white, with shockingly blue eyes. Her mascara made her eyes even more prominent and infinitely sexier. She had a very deep shade of red lipstick on, much darker than her hair. She was wearing a blue top, very preppy, showing a lot of her breasts. The mini skirt she wore accentuated her shapely legs, which were just dying to get a tan. I gazed and wondered how such a perfect creature could exist.

"Jesus, Chris, what the fuck are you staring at? Are you gonna light that bowl or what?" Sandra croaked out. The piece I held between my lips, with the noxious odor of blueberry headies emanating from it was quickly lit. Holding in my breath, I quickly passed the piece to my sexy driver. Upon exhale, the usual taste of blueberries filled my throat, and the long day of classes melted away.

"Fuck... this is godly... where did you pick this up?" I questioned.

"Davis got this last night. I figured you'd enjoy it." Sandra replied. She wasn't wrong. Headies hadn't been in the city for weeks, and a bowl cruise was all I had wanted all day. Once the bowl was cashed, Sandra drove us back to her apartment. As a junior at the local college, she had decided to get a dorm. I, the lowly freshman, still resided in the filthy dorms. Whenever I had the chance, however, I slept at Sandra's place (we knew each other from high school) and traded a filthy, flimsy bed for a nice mattress, clean sheets, and the unbearable sexual frustrations that came from knowing that the sexiest girl I had ever known was a wall away from me. Not to mention the fact that Sandra enjoyed walking around in nothing but lingerie before heading out every morning.

"You wanna spark another bowl?" Sandra asked.

"Nah, I don't really feel like it." My rejection of the weed had more to do with the fact I was already unbelievably horny, and weed just increased that. Sandra, however, smoked another to her dome. We put on "Dazed and Confused," got food for the munchies, and let the high course through our bodies.

After numerous greasy snacks and a movie, we popped in "Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle" as our last stoner movie of the night. I was beginning to feel the headies wearing off, so Sandra and I sparked one more as the movie began. After cashing that bowl, Sandra paused the movie and walked away. Confused (but not in a mental position to give a flying fuck), I sat nearly incapacitated on the couch. Sandra returned a few minutes later in a blue bra that barely held her C-cup tits and a matching pair of blue panties. She also carried a handle of Bacardi 151 and a half-full bottle of Jack Daniels.

"I figured you'd want some, you know?" She explained while tossing me the Jack Daniels. She took a swig from the 151, and gasped as she swallowed. "Fuck that's good!" She exclaimed. I nursed my Jack Daniels, not really feeling like I needed it, watching the movie with the bare minimum of attention. When the scene with Freak Show's wife came on, I felt myself getting hard. Soon, all eight inches of me was standing at attention. Glancing at Sandra, I noticed her eyes were closed, she was biting her lower lip, and she was emitting barely audible moans. Realizing what she was doing under the blanket, I gasped (and almost came on the spot). My gasp shocked Sandra out of her state of ecstasy.

"What's wrong?" She asked, feigning innocence. Searching my brain for an excuse of any worth proved exceedingly difficult at the moment, either because of the weed or what I had just viewed.

"I, uhh, I was just, umm... Uhh, this will sound really embarrassing, but Freak Show's wife just, uhh, got me really hard," I stuttered.

"Really?" Said Sandra, "Are you sure that was it?" She eyed me with the type of look I had to catch myself not to give her all the time. It was a look of unbridled sexuality, and my brain couldn't comprehend even the poorest of lies.

"No... I heard you, and I, I..." I trailed off.

"You want me, don't you?" She paused the movie, took another swig from the 151, and continuously eyed me. Then, she decided to be bolder, reaching for the bottle of Jack Daniels, which was conveniently resting on my hard-on. Lightly grazing my member through my jeans, Sandra picked up the alcohol and breathlessly said, "I'd love a taste... of your alcohol."

My pelvic region was on fire, and I was shocked enough to try being suave. "Well then," I said, "I think you should taste... ANYTHING you want to." I gave her a look of what I hoped was lust. Sandra took a small sip of the whiskey, laid it down on the table, and crawled across the length of the couch until she was crouched over me, her breasts tantalizingly near to springing out of her bra and smacking me in the face. She proceeded to grab my member through my jeans.

"I think I'll take your advice then." She said, sliding her knees to the floor. She moved her hands to my hips and positioned me directly in front of her face. Her hands fumbled with my button and zipper on the jeans, but eventually she pulled my jeans off to expose my erect member, standing at a full eight inches, poking through the flap in my boxers. Sandra's head quickly became a blur of red hair and milky white skin as she rapidly sucked me off.

I had been subject to many blowjobs before, but as she used her tongue to run up and down the underside of my member, I was in the most pleasurable position of my life. My head rolled back in pleasure, my arms, legs and chest felt perfect with the mix of weed and this perfect blowjob. Every part of my body was electric, and soon I could feel my penis ready itself for orgasm. As if through kinetic thought, Sandra took me out of her mouth and began to jerk me off while flicking the head of my member with her tongue occasionally. She used her free hand to release her breasts from her bra. Seeing her cherry red nipples staring back at me, I could hold off no longer.

"OH FUCK, I'M GONNA CUM!" I yelled. Sandra began to encourage me.

"Ooh yeah Chris, give it to me baby, I want your sticky load all over my face and tits..." No match for the dirty talk, I began to cum. I shot the first rope right into Sandra's receptive mouth. The second strand hit her in the hair, while the third blasted her chin and the fourth got her breasts. Swallowing every drop in her mouth, Sandra proceeded to smear the cum on her breasts together.

Not wasting any time, Sandra took my limp penis in her mouth. Before long, I was hard again. Taking me out of her mouth, Sandra got on top of my lap, grinding her pelvis against my rock hard member.

"Ooh, Chris, I want you inside of me right now," Sandra purred. Not one to tell a beautiful girl no, I slid her wet panties off and lowered her back down onto my penis. She let out a gasp as I filled her tight, wet pussy. Bouncing her up and down, her tits bashing against me, I felt my balls starting to fill with cum again. The added sensation the weed gave was incredible. I could feel Sandra's orgasm building, so I bounced her harder and faster onto my dick. Her moans were more like screams of ecstasy now.

"OH GOD YES! FUCK ME HARDER... OH GOD... I'M CUMMING... I'M CUMMMMMMMMMING!!!!!!" Sandra's voice rattled the walls as her juices flowed out over my dick. Pulling out of her, I flipped her on her back and plunged back into her wheelbarrow style. As I hammered my cock into her pussy, I played with her clit until we were both nearing our second orgasms.

"MMM Chris I want your cum inside of me!" Her last words put me over the edge, and I shot my load deep inside of her. Simultaneously, Sandra had her second wall-shaking orgasm. The exertion of the sex, coupled with the weed caused us to pass out on the spot, still intertwined at the hips. Ah, the joy that is weed...