High Finance and Economics Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa jumped a little at Nick's sudden touch of her breast and she was reminded that she was complete naked being touched by a stranger who she only just met. She blushed with embarrassment at the thought and then wondered if Nick could see her pussy from where he was seated. Nick repeated the same motion again but this time he squeezed Melissa's butt cheeks on the way up spreading them gently. It gave Melissa another little jolt and she was sure he got a good look at her pussy when it happened. Nick continued this motion for several minutes groping her soft Asian breast and ass with each pass.

Melissa was burning red with embarrassment from her constant exposure and spreading but having been starved of attention and release for over a month she found herself getting aroused. She wanted the massage to stop but Nick was one of the founding partners and she didn't want to come across as a rude Asian girl. As Nick continued to grope at her soft young body, her feeling of desire grew, she tried to fight it but the heat kept building inside her. Melissa's mind was also starting to get foggy from the oil and her need for release was slowly winning out. It wasn't long before she was getting wet and could feel the first droplets of moisture developing from her pussy. In an effort to hide her shameful display Melissa squeezed her thighs together hoping Nick didn't notice but his face was directly above her round heart shaped butt and he had the perfect view of her tight wet slit.

Nicholas was amazed at how small Melissa's virginal opening was and grinned as he confirmed the rumours about Asian women. His cock was now fully erect and hot with heat. He stared hungrily at Melissa's tight pussy wanting nothing more than to bury himself inside her.

Melissa's body was now lost in pleasure and she felt her wetness spreading as Nicholas' oiled hands began to rub her legs. They started at the back of her knees with his thumbs pressing into her inner thighs they slowly worked their way up. Melissa squeezed her legs as tight as she could, trying to stop Nick's hands from advancing closer to her now soaking wet pussy but the friction on her thighs only heighten her arousal.

Nick's thumbs stopped just short of touching Melissa's pussy before making their way up to spread her cheeks with more force than before. Melissa was now having trouble hiding her pleasure and she let escape a small audible moan when she felt herself getting spread apart. Nicholas couldn't control himself either and decided to run his thumbs over her wet pussy and as he did so he felt the intense heat radiating from Melissa's soft folds. Melissa jumped at the intrusion and quickly moved away, looking over her shoulder in fear. Nicholas had gone too far.

Nicholas: "Sorry my hand slipped, I'm finished back here, let's move on to the front."

Melissa was still shocked by Nick's unwanted touch and sat up covering her breast while shifting further away. As she did so her head got dizzy and she almost toppled over but Nicholas' strong arms caught her. The cannabis oil was finally taking hold.

Nicholas: "Are you O.K?

Melissa: "I'm fine, just a little light headed. I think I drank a little too much."

Anna: "Maybe drink some water?"

Marie: "There's bottled water at the bar. I think you should get some fresh air too."

Melissa: "Good idea."

Melissa tried to stand but lost her balance and fell backwards landing on Nick's lap. She felt the roughness of his hairy thighs against her smooth cheeks. She also felt his hot hard cock press along the back of her legs.

Melissa: "Sorry."

And quickly righted herself but was too unsteady to stand on her own.

Nicholas: "I got you."

Nick stood up behind Melissa warping one arm around her waist and with his other hand, he held her forearm to brace her.

Melissa didn't understand how she got so drunk and was bright red with embarrassment at having to be carried away naked in another man's arms. She thought "how could she be so silly?" and "what would Terry think if he saw her like this?". The feeling of guilt welled up inside her.

As she made her way slowly out of the sauna, Melissa felt something brushing against her hip and thigh. She looked down to see Nick's cock was at full attention, thick as her wrist and swinging into her body. She instinctively moved away only to lose her balance, causing Nick to pull her even closer pressing his cock into her lower back. The heat of his smooth penis warmed her skin and she wanted to run but needed Nick's bracing arms. When they stepped out of the sauna the fresh air washed away some of the fogginess in Melissa's head and cooled her naked body, highlighting how exposed she was. Nick set her down on the large leather ottoman in the middle of the room and grab a bottled water from the bar handing it to Melissa. After a couple of sips of water, she was feeling a lot better but her mind was still a little hazy.

Nicholas: "Why don't you lay back and rest your head for a bit and I'll finish your massage."

Melissa was sent back into a panic realizing that he was going to continue touching her and she was alone with him helpless. Nick headed to the bar flicked a switch lighting the ottoman up like a stage. The 16 hidden HD Cameras also powered to life and began recording. He also grabbed another bottle of oil and a silk cushion from one of the couches setting it down behind Melissa. Before she could mount any protest to the massage Melissa was guided onto her back and in her hazy state, all she could manage to do was cover her breast.

With her head on the pillow looking up, Melissa noticed the ceiling above her was lined with mirrors and she saw herself fully exposed. She could see the shiny parts of her body where oil was applied by Nick's hands. She also noticed the glistening wetness between her legs and cross them tight to hide it. "Why am I so wet? What would Terry think if he saw me like this? And Did Nicholas see everything?" These thoughts circled her mind as she stared up at herself until Nicholas came into frame and began touching her. It was an out of body experience for Melissa, like watching an adult movie where she was the star.

Melissa tensed up as he began to rub her shoulders and neck. Slowly he worked his way down one of her arms gently prying it away from her breast then placing it by her side. He did the same with her other arm and Melissa's perfectly round 34C tits were now fully exposed. She didn't want to watch herself being touched and closed her eyes as Nick began to gently cup and grope her soft breast causing her to let out a soft moan.

Nicholas played with Melissa's sensitive nipples as he squeezed her soft fleshy mounds. Her body responded involuntarily by arching her back. Nicholas continued his assault on her chest for ten minutes and could easily see Melissa's thighs were covered in her own juices.

Anna: "Feeling better?"

Startled, Melissa's eyes shot open, she was too busy fighting back her arousal to hear Marie and Anna coming out of the sauna. But she was relieved that she was no longer alone with Nicholas.

Nicholas: "She's doing much better." And kept on rubbing Melissa's breast.

Anna sat down on the couch right beside Melissa spreading her legs wide in an effort to cool herself off. Marie sat on the couch were Melissa's feet were pointed, sipping her glass of champagne.

Anna: "Did you drink some water?"

Melissa: "Yeah, Um... I'm fine ah... still just a little tipsy."

Melissa looked over at Anna and found herself looking directly at her pussy and could see it was soaked. "Was it oil?" she thought. Little did she know Anna had just finished getting fingered in the sauna by Marie before she to needed some fresh air herself.

Nicholas: "Are you having fun, honey?"

Marie smiled: "Of course."

Melissa was thankfully as Nicholas stopped massaging her breast she wasn't sure how much more she could take but her relief was short lived as he grabbed one of Melissa's legs uncrossing them in the process. His Hands began to stoke her thighs and then down her carves she looked down to see Nicholas staring at her soaked slit and her face burned with embarrassment, "He must think I'm such a slut." Was her first thought.

Marie: "Melissa your pussy is dripping. Look at how wet you are. Wow. When was the last time you had sex?"

Melissa was mortified, she immediately placed a hand on her exposed pussy to cover herself and in doing so felt her own wetness. She was ashamed and just wanted to run and hide but she could do neither in her current state. She couldn't even close her legs together with Nick's firm grip working her thighs keeping them apart.

Marie: "It must have been a while now or do you get wet easily?"

Melissa didn't reply but she thought both were true.

Anna: "Didn't you say it has been over a month now?"

Melissa was shocked at Anna's betrayal. She told her in confidence. She turned to look at Anna wanting to stop her but she just continued like it was a normal topic to discuss among friends.

Anna: "Not since that staff dinner, if I remember correctly."

Marie: "You poor thing. No wonder you're a wet mess down there."

Melissa cupped her hand a little tighter as the humiliation continued.

Nicholas: "When was your last time Anna?"

Anna: "It's been about a month for me as well."

Marie: "Do tell."

Melissa was a little thankful that the conversation was no longer about her lack of sex.

Anna: "I met this really cute Asian guy at a coffee shop. Hot body but he was only 3-4 inches fully hard and not that thick."

Marie: "It can't be that small."

Anna: "He was but he made up for it by giving really good head."

Marie: "Are all Asian men that small? How big is your fiancé Melissa?"

Melissa couldn't believe how crude this conversation was becoming but she wanted to defend her fiancé's honour and his 4 ½ inch penis.

Melissa: "Um... I don't know I've never measured before." Thinking that would be the end of it.

Marie: "Well is he as big as Nicholas?"

Nicholas turned his hip and lifted a knee to give Melissa a better view of his rock hard cock. Melissa stared at it with a fearful look in her eyes.

Marie: "Doesn't matter as long as they can give good head." Giving Melissa a smile.

Anna: "Terry doesn't go down there. He finds it dirty."

Melissa was betrayed again. She was now angry with Anna and she was also feeling a little angry towards her fiancé Terry after remembering the many times he refused her oral sex.

Marie: "Wait, didn't you say Terry was your first boyfriend? Does that mean you haven't had oral sex before? You poor girl."

Nicholas: "Is that true?"

Melissa was dying from embarrassment. How could Anna tell them? Why did Terry not like it? She couldn't help but blame Terry for his role in her current humiliation and in anger replied.

Melissa: "I haven't had oral sex before and Terry is a lot smaller than Nicholas. His maybe 4 inches and only as thick as Nick's thumb."

Even though it was all true Melissa felt a little guilty saying it out loud.

Marie: "You poor girl. Honey, you should help her out."

Melissa didn't really understand what Marie meant by those words until Nicholas moved her hand away and dived between her legs. She desperately tried to push Nicholas' bald head away but was weak from the cannabis oil.

Melissa: "What are you doing? Stop, please."

Marie: "Just relax. Nicholas is an expert with his tongue and he loves it."

Nicholas hungrily licked at Melissa's soft Asian folds, darting inside her to taste her juices. Melissa tried several more times to push his head away but unable to fight him off, all she could do was rock her hips and hold onto his head as his soft wet tongue traced circles around her clit. The sensation was new to her and the pleasure of it was driving her crazy. She could no longer hold back her desire for release and she felt an orgasms building. It wouldn't be long before Melissa would lose control.

Melissa: "O God... mmm... Ah... Please...stop...Ooo...gwad..."

Within a matter of minutes, she was arching her back with the first waves of her orgasm. Melissa threw her head around as it rocked through her little Asia body.

Melissa: "aaahhhhh... I'm... Oo...fuckkk...cumminnnn..."

It was one of the best orgasms Melissa had ever had and the first time her pussy was eaten. She smiled deliriously as she realized what she was missing out on.

Melissa kept twitching as Nicholas' tongue continue to lap at her pussy and she lost track of her surrounds being completely drunk off her orgasm which intensified the effects of the cannabis oil. Nicholas got up to admire the sight of this Asian beauty, chest heaving for air, legs spread and tight slit dripping.

In her weakened state, Nick pounced sucking her breast and pinching her nipples. Melissa still recovering from her orgasm wiggled with pleasure and was totally out of it. Nick move on top of her kissing Melissa passionately. She instinctively kissed back not knowing who she was really kissing.

Taking this opportunity Nicholas knelt over her chest and gently placed the tip of his cock on her lips. Melissa stuck her delicate tongue out licking Nick's pink bulb and she kissed the head parting her lips. Nick pushed his hip forward sticking the head of his cock into her warm soft mouth. Melissa was a little shocked, not remembering her fiancé being so big but continued to pleasure his shaft with her mouth. She stroked it with one hand and use the other to play with his balls like her usual routine. Nicholas couldn't believe how beautiful this young Miss Hong Kong finalist looked while she was sucking him off with a daze look in her eyes. He especially loved her tiny hands stroking him while still wearing her engagement ring.

Nicholas let Melissa get his shaft nice and wet with saliva for a couple of minutes before he couldn't wait any longer and needed to fuck her tight pussy. He repositioned himself between her legs and rubbed the tip of his cock over her soaked slit. He knew she was going to be tight and decided it would be funny to test her out with his thumb as she had mentioned it before. His digit slipped easily into her wet pussy but it was a snug fit. He pumped it a couple of times and love how her lips gripped on tight as he pulled out. This was the tightest pussy he had ever seen.

Melissa felt Nick's thumb penetrate her and gave out a moan "Yes" thinking her Terry was finally fucking her but then she felt the large bulb of Nick's cock forcing its way inside her. The jolt of pain from being stretched woke her from her haze as she realized her fiancé wasn't that big. Melissa look up to see Nicholas smiling at her as he buried himself deeper.

Melissa: "AHHHHH... FUUUCCKK, WAIT. IT'S TOO BIG. PLEASE...AHHHH."

Melissa pressed her hands against Nick's hips trying desperately to stop him from going any farther but Nick grabbed her thighs and slowly pumped himself advancing with each stroke. Melissa felt like she was tearing with every little movement, the pain was paralyzing. All she could do was grit her teeth and curl her toes as Nick slowly got himself 6-inches in. Tears ran down Melissa's cheeks as she felt the sharp pain of Nick's 10-inch cock burying itself deeper and deeper inside her. She had never been so filled or stretched and was at her limit as Nick bottomed out in her at 8 inches. Nicholas was surprised that this Asian pussy was able to take so much of his massive cock.

As Nick slowly withdrew his full length, the uncircumcised shaft caused intense friction in Melissa's soft passage that she had never felt before. Nick plunged himself all the way in again and continued to slowly pump her tight Asian pussy savouring the feeling. After several minutes of thrusting Nick's cock was covered in Melissa's creamy juices and the wet sounds of her pussy getting fucked fill the room. Anna and Marie watched and touched themselves feverishly at the sight of this slender Asian being ravished.

The pain of getting stretched out was over whelming Melissa but she was also starting to feel some pleasure with each stroke. It wasn't long before Nicholas noticed Melissa was enjoying getting fucked by his massive cock and she started to rock her hips to his rhythm. Nicholas decided to change positions as he wanted a better angle for the cameras, so without withdrawing himself, he turns Melissa over so she was on all fours, doggy style. He moved her to the middle of the ottoman and held her head in a position where he knew the cameras would get the perfect shot of her face. Melissa loved getting it from behind, it always got Terry to hit her g spot but with Nick's thick 10-inch penis it was sending shockwaves of pain and pleasure up her spine. Nicholas could tell she was getting close and started to pick up the pace.

Nicholas: "Do you love my big cock fucking you?"

Melissa was distracted from the pounding she was getting to answer until "SMACK" as Nicholas slapped her bouncing ass cheek. Her butt turned red and pain shot through her body, she had never been treated so roughly.

Nicholas: "Do you love my big cock fucking you? Answer bitch or I'll slap you again."

Not wanting to be hit again Melissa forced out a "Yesss."

"SMACK" Nicholas hit her again and Melissa's skin burned bringing her even closer to her orgasm.

Nicholas: "I want you to say it."

Melissa: "I love your big cock fucking me."

"SMACK" as he slapped her again.

Nicholas: "Louder."

Melissa: "I LOVE YOUR BIG COCK FUCKING ME!!"

Nicholas: "Good girl, now tell me when you coming."

Nicholas began pounding Melissa harder until his balls were slapping against her clit. It only took several more thrust before she lost control.

Melissa: "OOOO... GAWD, I'M CUMMMINNNGGGG!!" she grunted with her cute Asian accent.

Melissa starting bucking wildly and her hands grabbed at the ottoman for something to hold on to as the most intense orgasm of life began to rock her body. Nicholas held her head in place and continued to fuck her relentlessly as he was nearing his own finish. Melissa's juices poured down her thighs as she squirted a little from the rough pounding. After another minute getting impaled by Nick's thick cock Melissa's tight Asian pussy was hurting but Nick was almost done. He suddenly buried himself as deep as he could before releasing shot after shot of his hot cum inside her.

Nicholas: "AHHH... Fuck your pussy is so good. HOLY SHIT."

After a couple of minutes grinding his cock inside her, Nicholas let go of her hair and Melissa fell forward as he slid out of her. She came to rest on her side with her ass in the air and Nick's massive load started to dribble out of her worn pussy running down her ass cheek. As Melissa drifted in the out of consciousness, completely spent by the fucking she just received. Nicholas sat down next to his wife and stared contently at the mess he just made in that tight Asian pussy. He smiled at the thought how her pussy would never be the same for her poor old fiancé Terry.

To be continued...

12