High Heels

Story Info
He tries on some sexy heels.
1.3k words
4.04
74.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First of all I must tell you that I am a bisexual male and everyonce and awile when I am with a guy I love to dress up as a woman. This story takes place when I am shopping for a sexy pair of 6 inch plateform high heels. Well I wake up at 2 in the morning , this adult bookstore is open 24 hours a day, and I shave my legs, my ass, and my pubes, everything. Then after a quick shower I rub some lotion all over my body so I feel silky smooth then it's off to my bedroom for some clothing. Now even though I don't pass or try to pass I still wear womens clothing. First a nice lacy black thong, then a matching garter belt and some black thigh highs, then a matching bra. At this point I have a mean hard-on so I get out my vibrator and my vibrating butt plug and a bottle of ky. After lubing up my ass I slide the vibrator into my ass on a nice relaxing mode. Once my ass is relaxed enough I remove my vibrator and replace it with my butt plug (which is bigger then my vibrator) then I set that to my favorite setting and I finally start to jack off. With the butt plug my orgasm is so intense that I blow my load all over my chest and I am even lucky enough to get some in my mouth, loveing the taste of cum I use my finger to eat all my cum, once I'm done it's time to finish getting dressed.

I decide to leave my butt plug in cause I just love the feeling of it. and it's a remote controlled one so I don't have to worry about a cord. Now for the rest of my outfit I choose my favorite black mini and lacey top. Looking in the mirror I just love the "girl" I see looking back at me, but I am still a little shy about going out like this so I pull on a pair of pants over my skirt and a sweat shirt over my top (it's fall anyways) then I head up to the adult book store. I arrive at the book store at 6 in the morning perfect timming cause one person is working and noone shops at this time of day. Well I kind browse for a little bit then I head for the clothing section mainly the shoes. Right away this pair catches my eye so I check the size and damn it's only a size 6 I need an 11 so with my face blushing I ask the clerk if they had the shoe in an 11. He goes and checks and comes back with a size 11 and askes if that will be all thinking I was getting them for someone else, I said no and that I would like someplace kinda private to try them on he brought me back to the dressing room where I tried the shoes on damn did they fit and look good on me. Then the guy came to knock on the door and asked if everything was ok I said it was fime but I also asked him if he would mind giving me a second opinion on the shoes well after a second he said ok by now I have my pants and my sweat shirt off so I am standing in my mini and lacey top. Then I lay the remote for my butt plug down so it looked like I didn't realize that it fell out my pants pocket. When I walked out of the dressing room he looked me up and down spending extra time on my legs, he told me he liked the look but he wanted to see me walk so I walk about 15 feet with my back facing him and walking very sexy. Then I give a sexy spin and I notice something in his hand and a sligh bulge in his pants well I stroled very very sexily back to him. He said that he liked it very much then he showed me what was in his hand, the remote to my butt plug which he then turns on.

He them moves behind me and rubs the back of my thigh and lifts my skirt a little as he moves his hand up to my ass, which he rubs lovingly. Then he turns up the setting on the but plug and asks how that feels, I give a little moan and I say it feels really good. He then puts both hands on my hips and starts to press his bulge against my skirt and up my ass, after dry humping me from behind for a little he askes if I would like a discount on the shoes. Being so turned on I barely mumble out a yes, he then turns me around and tells me to suck his cock right there in the back of the store, but I didn't care so I got down and started rubbing him through his jeans. I then start to unzip his pants and start to suck his 7 inch cock. I take him in all the way first then I spit on and grap ahold of the base and start working my hand along with my mouth, he is so turned on that id doesn't take him long before he dimps his huge load all over my face and down my throat. Then I use my finger to clean myself off and my mouth to clean off his cock, which starts to get hard again. I then look up at him and ask him how big of a discount he will give me, he looks down and starts rubbing his hard on and tells me that I'm not done yet so I smile and start to move my mouth back to his cock, after I stick his cock all the way down my throat, he tells me not that, he wants to fuck me in my ass. So I tell him to get ready and I will get some lube. He says tells me "hurry up bitch" and smacks my ass, I reply with "yes sir" and trot down the isle (which wasn't as hard for me as you would think in 6 inch platforms) and I get a great cherry flavored lube (YUM) and I saunter back to him. The whole I am doing this he is playing with the remote to my buttplug and setting up a chair.

He then tells me to get down on all fours which I do quickly, he then removes my buttplug and smacks my ass and calls me a slutty little bitch. Then he lubes up my ass and starts to stick his cock in my ass then he starts to fuck me good and hard then after a few minutes he dumps a huge load of cum deep into my ass. Then he pulls out and replaces the buttplug and gives my ass another smack and he finally tells me to clean off his cock. which I happily do. He then tells me to sit on the chair until he gets dressed, after that he tells me I can have the shoes for free but I have to buy the cherry anal lube and I have to get checked out as I'm dressed. I thinik about it for a second then I agree. So I grab my other cloths and put them in a bag and I go to the check out, Just then another guy walks in and starts to check me out with a little smile on his face and a wink, but thats another story for another time.


Flip