High on Runners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beautiful dick, friend, beautiful," Chd whispered as he fondled Pale Blue's cock. He slid the foreskin back and rubbed the tip of one finger over the slit. He popped the finger into his mouth. "Mmm, friend, delicious. I'm going to love this. Relax. Enjoy."

With that, Chd went to his knees and swallowed Pale Blue in one swift motion. He put everything he knew into sucking Pale Blue's cock. He could feel, through his skin, through his mouth, the kid's nervousness returning. He'd rarely wanted anything as badly as he wanted to make Pale Blue cum and then get the fuck out and never come back. "Oh, thank you, thank you," Chd thought over and over in his head as Pale Blue's cock began to erupt. He pulled back, taking most of the prodigious load on his face and chest. Pale Blue was shaking when Chd rose. He leaned over the bar and kissed Pale Blue on the cheek.

"I don't know why you came here but go now, beat it. Don't sign up again. This isn't for you."

Pale blue stepped back, nodded and bent to pull up his shorts. He stopped and stepped out of them. He handed them to Chd. "Thanks," he whispered.

"You're welcome. Now get outta here. And don't do anything stupid."

The kid turned and walked away. Chad looked at the crowd milling around, the men, the cocks. He looked down at the kneeling bench. His erection was fading.

He shook his head and stepped back. He'd barely stepped beyond the yellow warning line before someone pushed past him, eager to take his place.

He went to find his wife, Ls. He wanted to take her home and give her a bath, a real bath, and then wrap her in his arms and go to sleep.

The only shorts he took with him were pale blue.

12